Every Knee Shall Bow And Confess to God!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 541 through 560 (of 938 total)
  • Author
    charity
    Participant

Quote (Is 1:18 @ Mar. 29 2007,09:31)

Quote (charity @ Mar. 29 2007,09:24)
    Honor by words only can be as a premature praise
    It is the heart that God looks on.

Isa 29:13 ¶ Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near [me] with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:

Charity:

James 5:19-20
    19My brethren, if any among you strays from the truth and one turns him back, 20let him know that he who turns a sinner from the error of his way will save his soul from death and will cover a multitude of sins.

:)

O Is 1;18

I AM JUST ADDING THE HEART IN THE THINKING
    Your so right the questions have to be asked
    I think what I wish to address is the moments just before the the words come out;
    Being the judgment of ourselves first up; so we may attend to the person in the right heart and spirit

God bless you

Not so!

Gen 1:
    1: In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Gen 1:
    26: And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Jn 1:
    1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
    2: The same was in the beginning with God.
    3: All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Why dont men Just believe the scriptures? These things were settled years ago?

But here is the Problem. Men cant reconcile how Jesus the Word could leave heaven and be born a man and still be the Lord from heaven.

Jesus said it himself.

Jn 3:13
    And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

So Jesus was not Just the man that was born of the virgin Mary, but is the Lord from heaven.

45: And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
    46: Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.
    47: The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.

The first Adam was earthy like you and I. The second Adam is the Lord from heaven, a quickening Spirit

Jesus committed no sin as a child. How is this? No mere man could do that.

This is the whole point of the Gospel is that NO MAN could save us but GOD himself.

Isa 43:11
    I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

Many on this sight believe that Jesus was born again at the Jordan or that something very mysterious happend to him.

What happened is the Spirit of God in the form of a Dove descended and rest upon him and the Father spoke and said “This is my beloved Son in him I am well pleased.”

There is no indication of Jesus being born again or recieving Power or being filled with the Spirit here.

The key to his baptism is Jesus own words…

Matt 3:15
    And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him.

The Father wanted there to be no doubt that Jesus was sent!

Men try to reason just as they did in Jesus day.

How can God be in a man?

Is there any thing to hard for YHWH?

I Tim 3:16
    16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

He truly is the Lord from Heaven. YHWY!

charity
    Participant

Wj you say
    But here is the Problem. Men cant reconcile how Jesus the Word could leave heaven and be born a man and still be the Lord from heaven.

Jesus said it himself.

How did King David’s seed WHO HAPPENDS TO BE the father of the Son of Man
    Arrive to be included in the makings of the Jesus?.

Col 2:2 That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;

Why is it that that Jesus did not give us rest, and that we look for day in his Father David?

Hbr 4:7 Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.
    Hbr 4:8 For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.
    Hbr 4:9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.

No rest for those who forget to add his father David into him as the seed of him was taken by God and he created christ from his father David?
    2Jo 1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    We cannot attempt to reconcile scriptures by adding to what is written.
    Trinity is not written and should not be added.
    It has no place in speaking of our God.

chosenone
    Participant

Jn1:1. why is the word “word” assumed to be Jesus? I believe that “word” means communication, eg. written word or spoken word.

Blessings.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CO,
    The Word was with God, not IN God.

Quote (chosenone @ April 04 2007,20:36)
    Jn1:1.   why is the word “word” assumed to be Jesus?  I believe that “word” means communication, eg. written word or spoken word.

Blessings.

chosenone

Look at the context!

Jn 1:
    In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
    The same was in the beginning with God.
    All things were made by *him*; and without *him* was not any thing made that was made.

Then we see…

Vrs 14
    And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

This scripture bears out the Word had Glory as the Only Begotten of the Father.

This scripture declares he is the Son of God at birth!

John clarifys this in his first Epistle.

1 John 1:
    1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of *the Word of life*;
    2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, *which was with the Father*, and was manifested unto us😉

Rev 19:13
    And he [was] clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The *Word of God*.

These scriptures bear out that Jesus was not just a thought or plan in God or merely the spoken word or written word.

Remember Jesus “Upholds everything by the *Word* of his power, and that is because he is the creator of everything!

Blessings!

chosenone
    Participant

Hi WJ.
    The correct translation of John1:1 is; In the beginning was the word, and the word was toward God, and God was the word. See interlinear scripture analyser.

Blessings.

Quote (chosenone @ May 31 2007,18:21)
    Hi WJ.
        The correct translation of John1:1 is;  In the beginning was the word, and the word was toward God, and God was the word.  See interlinear scripture analyser.

Blessings.

C

So, and what happened to the Word?

So either you say Yeshua came in the flesh and is the Word in the flesh!

Or you say the Father came in the flesh and is the Word in the flesh!

Which one is it?

???

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    Yes.
    Everyone wants to change Jn1 to read
    “….and God IS the Word”

chosenone
    Participant

Hi W.
    Jesus was the “word”, meaning that He was designated by God to teach His word. The word “word”, does not mean Jesus.

Blessings.

Quote (chosenone @ June 01 2007,11:36)
    Hi W.
        Jesus was the “word”, meaning that He was designated by God to teach His word.  The word “word”, does not mean Jesus.

Blessings.

C

Then who was the Word John spoke of in 1 Jn:1,2?

???

chosenone
    Participant

In the beginning was the word, and the word was toward God, and God was the word. This is the correct translation of John 1:1. See “Interlinear Scriptur Analyser” it uses the original greek symbles and order of placement in the sentence.

Blessings.

chosenone
    Participant

Topical.

terraricca
    Participant

hi all
    Pr 8:22 “The LORD brought me forth as the first of his works,
    before his deeds of old;
    Pr 8:23 I was appointed from eternity,
    from the beginning, before the world began.
    Pr 8:24 When there were no oceans, I was given birth,
    when there were no springs abounding with water;
    Pr 8:25 before the mountains were settled in place,
    before the hills, I was given birth,
    Pr 8:26 before he made the earth or its fields
    or any of the dust of the world.
    Pr 8:27 I was there when he set the heavens in place,
    when he marked out the horizon on the face of the deep,
    Pr 8:28 when he established the clouds above
    and fixed securely the fountains of the deep,
    Pr 8:29 when he gave the sea its boundary
    so the waters would not overstep his command,
    and when he marked out the foundations of the earth.
    Pr 8:30 Then I was the craftsman at his side.
    I was filled with delight day after day,
    rejoicing always in his presence,
    Pr 8:31 rejoicing in his whole world
    and delighting in mankind

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 09 2009,18:04)
    hi all
    Pr 8:22 “The LORD brought me forth as the first of his works,
    before his deeds of old;
    Pr 8:23 I was appointed from eternity,
    from the beginning, before the world began.
    Pr 8:24 When there were no oceans, I was given birth,
    when there were no springs abounding with water;
    Pr 8:25 before the mountains were settled in place,
    before the hills, I was given birth,
    Pr 8:26 before he made the earth or its fields
    or any of the dust of the world.
    Pr 8:27 I was there when he set the heavens in place,
    when he marked out the horizon on the face of the deep,
    Pr 8:28 when he established the clouds above
    and fixed securely the fountains of the deep,
    Pr 8:29 when he gave the sea its boundary
    so the waters would not overstep his command,
    and when he marked out the foundations of the earth.
    Pr 8:30 Then I was the craftsman at his side.
    I was filled with delight day after day,
    rejoicing always in his presence,
    Pr 8:31 rejoicing in his whole world
    and delighting in mankind

t,
    Proverbs 8 is not about Christ. It is personification for wisdom and is referred to in the feminine gender (9:1-3).

thinker

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ June 01 2007,12:00)

Hi W.
        Jesus was the “word”, meaning that He was designated by God to teach His word.  The word “word”, does not mean Jesus.

Blessings.

C

???

WJ………John was talking about GOD himself GOD'S word are what brought everything into existence, GOD'S words are the expression of HIM< Just as you words are of YOU. NO DIFFERENCE WJ.

peace and love to you and yours……………………gene

Quote (Gene @ Dec. 09 2009,11:47)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ June 01 2007,12:00)

Hi W.

Blessings.

C

???

WJ………John was talking about GOD himself GOD'S word are what brought everything into existence, GOD'S words are the expression of HIM< Just as you words are of YOU. NO DIFFERENCE WJ.

peace and love to you and yours……………………gene

Gene

Look at 1 John 1:1-3 and tell me that John is speaking of the Father as the Word.

If that is so then you are saying that John saw the Father and touched the Father.

Did John see the Father?

Is the Word the Father?

Was the Father with himself?

WJ

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

WJ………John as well as all Jews saw the words of GOD , they were written in the Books they even handled them, and Jesus also spoke them to us, Jesus plainly said the words He spoke (WERE (NOT) HIS WORDS) now what part of that you do not understand WJ.

peace and love to you and yours………………….gene

Quote (Gene @ Dec. 09 2009,14:13)
    WJ………John as well as all Jews saw the words of GOD , they were written in the Books they even handled them, and Jesus also spoke them to us, Jesus plainly said the words He spoke (WERE (NOT) HIS WORDS) now what part of that you do not understand WJ.

peace and love to you and yours………………….gene

Evasive!

Did John see the Father or not? 1 John 1:1-3

Viewing 20 posts - 541 through 560 (of 938 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account