Emmanuel

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 368 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ June 17 2011,23:42)

Lets Reverse: IF You agree that Jesus is “Emmanuel” as prophecied. Than why is He called “Emmunuel” if the reference is NOT his actual name?

You answered your own question earlier in your own post:

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ June 17 2011,23:42)

“Jesus” name actually means salvation.   And He IS salvation.   His orginal name gives testimony of who He IS.

Do you know that “Jesus” actually means “JEHOVAH is Salvation”?  

Do you realize that “Jesus” is simply the Greek version of “Joshua”?  

And do you realize that there was another named “Jesus”, who was mentioned in Col 4:11?

Jesus was called “Jesus” because it reminded people that JEHOVAH is our Salvation – not because the corporeal being of Jesus was in fact the abstract notion of salvation.  Our salvation came THROUGH this particular one of many who were named Joshua, but he was not that salvation himself.

Jesus was called “Immanuel” simply because he was to be the living proof that God IS still on our side, or “with us”, not because God Almighty, Whom no man has EVER seen, came to us in full view and dwelled among us.

I have through faith thrown your “mountain” into the sea – just like “JEHOVAH is Salvation” said I would be able to do.  :)

The rest of your comments include things like “what does that have to do with this” and “he can't be compared to Jesus” and “why do you belittle Jesus?”.  These are all tell-tale signs that you cannot acutally address my points, and so try to divert away from them.  They require no further time from me.

peace,
    mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (terraricca @ June 16 2011,21:34)
    Mike

Immanuel can be said in all those verses;;

Hi Pierre,

You are correct that the same thought of God being with us is there in all of those scriptures, but they don't have the Hebrew words that literally make the word “Immanuel”, like Isaiah 8:8, 8:10, and 9:6 do. But good point that God is many times said to be “with us” when He is in fact in heaven and not on earth.

peace,
    mike

Tim Kraft
    Participant

For All to consider: Jesus taught, in some cases, religious leaders who considered themselves under the law. So he taught them as under the law because they still were. If they chose to stay under any part of the law they must be under the whole law(including sacrifices). Jesus came to teach the “true” way to God. Cleansing by truth! The old way of man made temple worship with works of ritualistic cleansing and deeds done for credit and physical sacrifices of animal life for the cleansing of the sin/errors being made. This produced, sin and darkness in the world which necessitated the truth of God to come to mankind. Once the truth came then there were choices of the old religious way, to do or not do or the new way of perfection by FAITH! John provided a physical water Baptism to wash away the old doctrines of the mind and heart and recreate the mind/heart(being Born Again) with the spirit washing of the words of God through Jesus. This is the spirit/word Baptism from Jesus.

The truth that came with Jesus is not works based. There is nothing to “do” or “not do” to come clean before God. Mankinds perfection was bought and paid in full by Jesus. Then Jesus gave the completed package of perfect salvation, healed, whole, worthy, cleansed and purified unto a perfect man, through “faith” in that gift. If a man believes he is perfect in Christ(the annointing of God) THROUGH THE WORKS OF JESUS AND WHAT “JESUS” DID then he “IS” THAT “I'AM”!!We are ONE with Christ by faith. By faith one comes to perfection before God. By unbelief man remains in sin/error the beleif of being separated or apart from God.

PERFECTION AND ABSOLUTE LIFE: BY FAITH IN THE FINISHED WORKS OF JESUS/CHRIST!….OR……Not believing your free perfection in God one remains in death! If you don't believe Jesus did it you can't get saved any other way! Sickness unto death will take you out if you do not believe you have the life of God within.

Faith: “pistis”….Reliance on Jesus/Christ..for salvation! Not works, deeds, efforts, or imaginations of any sort!

Faiths goes on to say…the Gospel truth itself=faith:….trustworthy-suriety=faith! MANS WORKS ARE APART FROM FAITH. WORKS ARE A MAN MADE EFFORT. ANYTHING MAN CAN DO BY HIMSELF TO PRODUCE PRIDE, HAUGHTY THOUGHTS ETC., ARE NOT FROM FAITH!

TO WORK THE WORKS OF GOD TAKES GOD POWER.GODS POWER IS EVIDENCED THROUGH HEALING SICKNESS AND MANY OTHER THINGS. THE POWER OF GOD THAT WORKETH IN US! Jesus said this is the work of God, that you believe on his son!

Charles says…

To me it’s pure spirituality according to Jesus for the simple reason that, that particular person would have given his life to his partner, He would be dead in the flesh in love both to his partner and to Jesus. PERFECT LOVE IN TRUTH!!
    I am convinced that very few understand this, that whatever we do we must do it in love.

To call works and deeds “pure spirituality” is tantamount to blasphemy. Nothing any natural person can do or not do, does not cleanse them or purify them or make them whole and perfect unto God. BELIEVING IN WHAT JESUS DID FOR US AND GAVE TO US AS A FREE GIFT OF PURE LOVE is the only “PURE SPIRITUALITY” there is.

The Kingdom of God is the words/truth from God through Jesus. The work today is to believe. The promise from Christ is that when this word of God is expressed, liars, decievers and evil men in sheeps clothing will come immediately to strip or remove the powerful word/seeds from a mans heart before they grow into the largest tree of “life” in the Kingdom. By faith we are grafted into the tree of life. There is no evil there. No one grafted into the tree of life can believe in evil! Thats why it is the tree of “life” not death.
    There will be no need for light, for Jesus is the light of the path leading to pure life in God.
    There will be no tears because there is no failure or effort to do that hasn't been done. The work is finished. The truth is come. Jesus did it all.
    There will be no sorrow or sickness and disease in the Temple of God(aren't we the Temple of God?). No sickness will be allowed. Sickness is evil/death/destruction of life. That should not be allowed in the Temple of God. That should not be allowed in the Church which is the true(truth)body of Christ. Those in the Kingdom of God will live by the power source of life which is connected to by faith in the salvation of Jesus.

As all the parables of Jesus say, lets remove the evil, cut away the chaff, enlighten the darkness to the truth of God and see the power works that will come. This is the true (truth) waiting. There is nothing good but God alone. Good works are God works. Jesus showed us that and sent us forth to do the same.

Much more power will be created from the truth than searching the Bible over to find scriptures that support ones doctrine and then arguing about them.

My friend Mike ask me awhile back…”when are 'you' going to transfigure or walk on water or heal the sick etc.?” I think this is the process that Pierre is looking for that he calls holiness and many more. This is what we are to aspire too from the truth of God, by faith. Here is where the effort is made. BELIEVING apart from your own works(that you can believe in)! Trust in the power works of God. Trust that God will do what he says he will do and you will see. Purified faith means absolutely not doubt!! IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

TK

Rev 22:5 There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light.

There will be no need for light, for Jesus is the light of the path leading to pure life in God

you make those ideas up as you go ??

just compere your opinion to the real scripture,that says it all ,right?

Pierre

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ June 19 2011,08:58)
    TK

Rev 22:5 There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light.

There will be no need for light, for Jesus is the light of the path leading to pure life in God

Pierre

Pierre: That was a quote from my memory that even though it wasn't exact show me where it is wrong!

Rev…..They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God (Jesus) will give them light….

There will be no need for light, for Jesus(the lord God) is the light of the path leading to pure life in God….

Come on Pierre, cut me some slack. I quote mostly from memory as I write. It is not always the exact words but they will say the same thing. Come on, lighten up! TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ June 19 2011,16:31)

Quote (terraricca @ June 19 2011,08:58)
    TK

Pierre

Pierre: That was a quote from my memory that even though it wasn't exact show me where it is wrong!

Rev…..They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God (Jesus) will give them light….

There will be no need for light, for Jesus(the lord God) is the light of the path leading to pure life in God….

Come on Pierre, cut me some slack. I quote mostly from memory as I write. It is not always the exact words but they will say the same thing. Come on, lighten up! TK

TK

could you show me how you can say that THE LORD GOD means Jesus ?

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

TK

the only scriptures I can think of are;;
    Da 9:3 And I set my face unto the Lord God, to seek by prayer and supplications, with fasting and sackcloth and ashes.
    Lk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Most High: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
    Ac 3:22 Moses indeed said, A prophet shall the Lord God raise up unto you from among your brethren, like unto me. To him shall ye hearken in all things whatsoever he shall speak unto you.
    Rev 1:8 I am the Alpha and the Omega, saith the Lord God, who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.
    Rev 4:8 and the four living creatures, having each one of them six wings, are full of eyes round about and within: and they have no rest day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord God, the Almighty, who was and who is and who is to come.
    Rev 11:17 saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God, the Almighty, who art and who wast; because thou hast taken thy great power, and didst reign.
    Rev 15:3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, O Lord God, the Almighty; righteous and true are thy ways, thou King of the ages.
    Rev 16:7 And I heard the altar saying, Yea, O Lord God, the Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.
    Rev 18:8 Therefore in one day shall her plagues come, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire; for strong is the Lord God who judged her.
    Rev 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God the Almighty, and the Lamb, are the temple thereof.
    Rev 22:5 And there shall be night no more; and they need no light of lamp, neither light of sun; for the Lord God shall give them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever

and it is always GOD the father never Christ

Pierre

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Pierre: Why do you separate the spirit? God is spirit! The spirit came to earth through Jesus. If we make Jesus lord or ruler or master of our lives then we have made the spirit/God, master, ruler, or lord of our lives.

If you say God you have said spirit. If you say spirit you have said the same as Holy spirit. Jesus prayed to the father/God/holy spirit and ask that we all be ONE with them. Not two, but ONE!

If you abide in Jesus and his words abide or make their home in you then ask what you will/desire and ye shall have that which ye asked for. Asking is placing a demand/command/or statement. Be wise if you place demands that are negative or destructive into the ether you will get what you ask for. If one states, Oh, I think Im gonna be sick, yea, its coming, I feel the symtems, etc., that person will receive his desires, good or bad!

It is a waste of time to attempt to split spirit/God/Jesus/holy spirit/life/good/peace/love/joy/all the fruit the spirit/all aspects of God! There is one lord, one God, one spirit according to Paul. Many aspects and manifestations of one spirit.

Jesus is lord and has been raised up and seated with God. There is no separation, if you have seen/understood one you have seen/understood the other. Jesus is lord and master leading us to Christ. Jesus says we are friends and not servants if we abide in his words. IMO, TK

Istari
    Participant

Tim,

Pierre is correct.

All reference to 'Lord God' is to 'YHVH', Almighty God, 'The One True God'.

Even picking a single quote should prove that: 'The Lord God, and to the Lamb'. These are two separate beings.

And furthermore, Jesus, and NO ONE (Not even Trinitarians – why not?) claim that Jesus prayed to the Holy Spirit. Jesus prayed FOR the Holy Spirit but not TO the Holy Spirit.

Even WJ when asked by me if he prayed to the Holy Spirit could/Would not answer. Seeking a way out of the dilemma he lumped all his Gods into one and said 'Yes, because when I worship God I also worship the Holy Spirit' – so he answer through deception – 'WJ, do you worship the Holy Spirit?' 'Ummm…, errr…! Yes, I worship God!'

Istari
    Participant

Tim,
    The Spirit BELONGS to GOD the Father – not Jesus.
    Jesus ASKS for the Holy Spirit and then gives it to all his believers – but it is still the Father's Spirit.

This is analogiesed through Pharoah giving his Signet Ring/SEAL to Joseph – whatever is written or commanded in Pharoah's name and Sealed with the Ring by Joseph is as good as a command or order given by Pharoah himself.

But Joseph never OWNS the Signet Ring/Seal.

This idea is also written in 'Book of Esther'… with a twist…

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Istari @ June 19 2011,22:55)
    Tim,

Pierre is correct.

All reference to 'Lord God' is to 'YHVH', Almighty God, 'The One True God'.

Even picking a single quote should prove that: 'The Lord God, and to the Lamb'. These are two separate beings.

And furthermore, Jesus, and NO ONE (Not even Trinitarians – why not?) claim that Jesus prayed to the Holy Spirit. Jesus prayed FOR the Holy Spirit but not TO the Holy Spirit.

Even WJ when asked by me if he prayed to the Holy Spirit could/Would not answer. Seeking a way out of the dilemma he lumped all his Gods into one and said 'Yes, because when I worship God I also worship the Holy Spirit' – so he answer through deception – 'WJ, do you worship the Holy Spirit?' 'Ummm…, errr…! Yes, I worship God!'

Istari: It seem that some wish to separate out or include within or fram or fence around the term “God” as though God is a person. Who God is changes in each person as he follows the pathway enlightened by Jesus.

Jesus prayed that we all be one, the father, son, holy spirit, believers, et.al.! God is everywhere, within the human that allows him in and without the human to forever. You may divide them if you wish, I do not.

Its interesting though, how somone could say God is spirit or God is holy but God is not holy spirit. How can we say Jesus is lord if Jesus is not one with God? If Jesus is lord and he is not one with God then God is left out! Is the comforter the spirit of God or the spirit of Jesus or both in one? Are we One with God and two or three with Jesus? Are we in God or apart from God. If we are in God then we are ONE. If Jesus and us are in God then are we three or ONE? And then there is the holy spirit that I guess you say is apart from God and Jesus.

You error in your doctrine. We are all in God, some believe some do not believe. If we hold to our doctrines we find darkness. If we hold to Jesus the spirit of God(oops) the words of God, no those are spirit, maybe the comforter or the holy spirit of God then we are all ONE, with eternal life. TK

By the way that Old Testament is a killer. It creates darkness and sin. Your choice.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ June 20 2011,00:25)
    Its interesting though, how somone could say God is spirit or God is holy but God is not holy spirit.

Hi Tim,

It's not interesting, it is SAD! (See Acts 5:3-4)

Luke 12:10 And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him:
    but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Spirit (speaketh against the Holy Spirit), it
    shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come. (Mt.12:32)

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ June 18 2011,23:37)
    Kerwin

Isa 7:13 Then Isaiah said, “Hear now, you house of David! Is it not enough to try the patience of men? Will you try the patience of my God also?
    Isa 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.
    Isa 7:15 He will eat curds and honey when he knows enough to reject the wrong and choose the right.
    Isa 7:16 But before the boy knows enough to reject the wrong and choose the right, the land of the two kings you dread will be laid waste.
    Isa 7:17 The LORD will bring on you and on your people and on the house of your father a time unlike any since Ephraim broke away from Judah

this is the prophecy that Isaiah received from God ,and like many prophecies they are hidden to many but with Christ coming it became more understandable because of his teachings and the written words of the apostles,

you also can see that what Isaiah says is a stand alone prophecy,it is not especially addressed to the king even though he may have thought so at the time,but it would have not made sense to him,

but it did to Christ disciples.

and so it is with Gods who foretold all things before they happen

Pierre

Pierre,

You basically are stating that in that case that the literal meaning in context of Scripture is false.  You should consider that Isaiah states more on the subject of the child and the two kings later in scripture.  Here is where the child who serves as example of Christ is more directly addressed.

Isaiah 8(Young's Literal Translation (YLT))

1And Jehovah saith unto me, `Take to thee a great tablet, and write upon it with a graving tool of man, To haste spoil, enjoy prey.'

2And I cause faithful witnesses to testify to me, Uriah the priest, and Zechariah son of Jeberechiah.

3And I draw near unto the prophetess, and she conceiveth, and beareth a son; and Jehovah saith unto me, `Call his name Maher-shalal-hash-baz,

4for before the youth doth know to cry, My father, and My mother, one taketh away the wealth of Damascus and the spoil of Samaria, before the king of Asshur.'

I agree with you that its second meaning was hidden to many until revealed by the conception and birth of Christ.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Tim Kraft @ June 19 2011,07:25)

It seem that some wish to separate out or include within or fram or fence around the term “God” as though God is a person.

God IS a person, Tim.  He has feelings of love, sorrow, regret, joy, anger, jealously, etc.  We are persons who are created in the image of the person Jehovah.

Who God is changes in each person as he follows the pathway enlightened by Jesus.

I, Jehovah, do not change. (Malachi 3:6)

Jesus prayed that we all be one, the father, son, holy spirit, believers, et.al.!

Yes, that we all be of one mind and purpose – not that we will all be the same BEING.

God is everywhere, within the human that allows him in

How can He be “everywhere” if He is ONLY in the humans who “allow Him in”?

How can we say Jesus is lord if Jesus is not one with God?

Acts 2:36
    “Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ.”

Tim, God is the ONE who made Jesus “Lord”.  There were many lords in scripture.  Many of them were servants OF God, like Jesus is.  But none of them, including Jesus, were actually God Himself.  Jesus being “one WITH God” tells you that he is NOT the God he is “one WITH“.

peace,
    mike

((((((((((((((Edit))))))))))))))

Tim, I should have said “but ONLY ONE OF THEM was actually God Himself”. I'm sure you got the point anyway. :)

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ June 20 2011,08:58)

Kerwin

Isa 7:13 Then Isaiah said, “Hear now, you house of David! Is it not enough to try the patience of men? Will you try the patience of my God also?
    Isa 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.
    Isa 7:15 He will eat curds and honey when he knows enough to reject the wrong and choose the right.
    Isa 7:16 But before the boy knows enough to reject the wrong and choose the right, the land of the two kings you dread will be laid waste.
    Isa 7:17 The LORD will bring on you and on your people and on the house of your father a time unlike any since Ephraim broke away from Judah

this is the prophecy that Isaiah received from God ,and like many prophecies they are hidden to many but with Christ coming it became more understandable because of his teachings and the written words of the apostles,

you also can see that what Isaiah says is a stand alone prophecy,it is not especially addressed to the king even though he may have thought so at the time,but it would have not made sense to him,

Pierre

Pierre,

You basically are stating that in that case that the literal meaning in context of Scripture is false.  You should consider that Isaiah states more on the subject of the child and the two kings later in scripture.  Here is where the child who serves as example of Christ is more directly addressed.

1And Jehovah saith unto me, `Take to thee a great tablet, and write upon it with a graving tool of man, To haste spoil, enjoy prey.'

2And I cause faithful witnesses to testify to me, Uriah the priest, and Zechariah son of Jeberechiah.

3And I draw near unto the prophetess, and she conceiveth, and beareth a son; and Jehovah saith unto me, `Call his name Maher-shalal-hash-baz,

4for before the youth doth know to cry, My father, and My mother, one taketh away the wealth of Damascus and the spoil of Samaria, before the king of Asshur.'

I agree with you that its second meaning was hidden to many until revealed by the conception and birth of Christ.

Kerwin

IsaiaH book is full of prophesies about Christ almost all of the 40 first Chap, are about Christ if you read it carefully I have done this and maked all the Christ connections in red and my pages are all red,

Pierre

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 20 2011,00:33)

Its interesting though, how somone could say God is spirit or God is holy but God is not holy spirit.

Hi Tim,

Luke 12:10 And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him:
    but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Spirit (speaketh against the Holy Spirit), it
    shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come. (Mt.12:32)

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!

Ed: Here you go again. Acts 5:3…to lie to the holy spirit and keep back the price of land….What the hell are you talking about?

Is God holy? Is God spirit? but not say God is Holy Spirit? I miss one word and I am satan. Thats foolish Ed. I actually think you knew what I was saying. I will spell it out for you.

Its interesting though, how someone could say God is spirit and God is Holy but not say God is Holy Spirit!!

Wickedness in high places comes quick to choke the word. They came against Jesus, if I am on track they (You) will come against me. Persecution for righteousness sake! Call me what ever you wish. Somebody out there will hear the truth. TK

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ June 19 2011,22:22)

Kerwin

Pierre

Pierre,

Kerwin

IsaiaH book is full of prophesies about Christ almost all of the 40 first Chap, are about Christ if you read it carefully I have done this and maked all the Christ connections in red and my pages are all red,

Pierre

I was attempting to demonstrate that God can teach us more than one lesson with the same words with the application showing what the lesson is.

Isaiah spoke of a principle and that principle applied to Jesus as well as to Maher-shalal-hash-baz.

God uses multiple entendre to reveal his truths.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ June 20 2011,13:12)

Quote (terraricca @ June 19 2011,22:22)

Kerwin

Pierre

Pierre,

Kerwin

Pierre

I was attempting to demonstrate that God can teach us more than one lesson with the same words with the application showing what the lesson is.

Isaiah spoke of a principle and that principle applied to Jesus as well as to Maher-shalal-hash-baz.

God uses multiple entendre to reveal his truths.

Kerwin

let scriptures teach you not your imagination

Pierre

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 20 2011,03:04)

It seem that some wish to separate out or include within or fram or fence around the term “God” as though God is a person.

God IS a person, Tim.  He has feelings of love, sorrow, regret, joy, anger, jealously, etc.  We are persons who are created in the image of the person Jehovah.

Who God is changes in each person as he follows the pathway enlightened by Jesus.

I, Jehovah, do not change. (Malachi 3:6)

Jesus prayed that we all be one, the father, son, holy spirit, believers, et.al.!

Yes, that we all be of one mind and purpose – not that we will all be the same BEING.

God is everywhere, within the human that allows him in

How can He be “everywhere” if He is ONLY in the humans who “allow Him in”?

How can we say Jesus is lord if Jesus is not one with God?

Acts 2:36
    “Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ.”

Tim, God is the ONE who made Jesus “Lord”.  There were many lords in scripture.  Many of them were servants OF God, like Jesus is.  But none of them, including Jesus, were actually God Himself.  Jesus being “one WITH God” tells you that he is NOT the God he is “one WITH“.

peace,
    mike

((((((((((((((Edit))))))))))))))

Tim, I should have said “but ONLY ONE OF THEM was actually God Himself”.  I'm sure you got the point anyway. :)

Mike:
    You are correct, God does not change. I am correct that God changes (in our mental comprehension and acceptance) as we progress with learning the truth. God is beyond description so describing God only puts limits that do not exist. God is what you believe him to be, to you!

Is a drop of water out of the ocean, that has every characteristic of the entire ocean, the ocean? Or just a part of the ocean. Its part of one. We are part of God. But God is spirit or pneuma/air. Is air a person? Is air individual?

God is everywhere! He is in all mankind. Some are aware and accept that as truth for themselves. Some reject the truth and life apart from God IN THEIR MINDS! There can be a snake in your room that if you were never aware of its presence, wasn't there to you, even though it really was.

God is an all inclusive “term”. Not an individual name. The only thing that seems to be outside of God is the pain and suffering that is apart from God in a deluded, illusory mind.
    These are my opinions, God bless you, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ June 20 2011,05:04)

Quote (Ed J @ June 20 2011,00:33)

Hi Tim,

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!

Ed: Here you go again. Acts 5:3…to lie to the holy spirit and keep back the price of land….What the hell are you talking about?

Is God holy? Is God spirit? but not say God is Holy Spirit? I miss one word and I am satan. Thats foolish Ed. I actually think you knew what I was saying. I will spell it out for you.

Its interesting though, how someone could say God is spirit and God is Holy but not say God is Holy Spirit!!

Wickedness in high places comes quick to choke the word. They came against Jesus, if I am on track they (You) will come against me. Persecution for righteousness sake! Call me what ever you wish. Somebody out there will hear the truth. TK

Hi Tim,

I was agreeing with you.   …why do you feel differently?

God bless
    Ed J

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 368 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account