Emmanuel

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 368 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ June 08 2011,04:07)

Quote (terraricca @ June 07 2011,12:05)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ June 07 2011,05:07)
    Pierre: Your post was excellent. So was Marty's quote. Very good.

One question Pierre. If a person hears about Jesus, and says a prayer of thanksgiving and acceptance of Gods words to receive his forgiveness, purification, oneness, total salvation etc., from God by faith/believing in his heart/mind then are these things so? If so, then he was just judged and justified by God unto total perfection by the words of Jesus. When is the judgment? Its already happened to those who believe in Jesus. You were lost but now found. You were in sin/wrong thinking believing you were separated from God. Now you are cleansed, made whole, justified, and made perfect unto God through his judgment by Jesus.

When one accepts what God has done through Jesus as his personal truth, he has been judged eternally through Christ. There is no further judgement unless we lay a condemnation on another. If you condemn another as separate from God then that same judgment is unto yourself, not the other person. We come to God by faith! Apart from good works. We can only fall away by unbelief. IMO, TK

TK

this is a long question;right?

If a person hears about Jesus, and says a prayer of thanksgiving and acceptance of Gods words to receive his forgiveness, purification, oneness, total salvation etc., from God by faith/believing in his heart/mind then are these things so? If so, then he was just judged and justified by God unto total perfection by the words of Jesus. When is the judgment? Its already happened to those who believe in Jesus. You were lost but now found. You were in sin/wrong thinking believing you were separated from God. Now you are cleansed, made whole, justified, and made perfect unto God through his judgment by Jesus.

could you tell me how one person can do all of that in one prayer?

Pierre

Pierre: The connection between God and Man is in the mind/heart and it is in the “twinkling of an eye”, instantaneously completed. Has anyone ever shown you something you just couldn't understand before and all of a sudden you say, oh, I SEE! Gods truth for us is not what we have to do it is what we are. Its what we have been made through Jesus. Its instant, AWARENESS!

If one comes to God believing he is a sinner in need of cleansing and God says, look, Jesus came and paid your way into the kingdom of God in total perfection. If you believe then instantly you are clean and perfect.

Its not based on works or deeds or actions at all. Forget them.

Don't be religious about God's plan. Its done, accept the truth and be thankful for your perfection. Love God/Jesus for their gift of perfection. But for their sake, live your life as you desire. They bought your ticket. You don't have to do or change anything. Use the love that came with your freedom and share with all others and have no condemnation to others. Now you are free. Don't chain yourself up again after Jesus set you free.  IMO, TK

TK

it is misrepresentation to say that any person can just start to pray and receive the kingdom and can do miracles and so,so,so

first unless you know God and the one he as send you can not even understand anything,and to know someone it takes time and knowledge ,understanding from that person ,yes it is in the spirit but there is nothing wrong with Gods spirit it is with ours that the thing do not work in holiness,
    holiness is acquired through the practice and understanding of the knowledge of Gods word,because that the truth.
    Jn 17:3 Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

in your view i can be a plumber in seconds,not so.

remember that all the disciples were well aware of Gods word,

it shows because most were waiting for the Christ to appear.

and most of us have come to the scriptures late in live and not feed the truth of it.

Pierre

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Pierre: Do you know what salvation is? The greek words “soteria” and “sozo” mean, saved from sin, healed and made whole. For someone to be “saved” means to accept the whole package from God, by faith, instantly! Are you saved in Christ? Did you see Christ save you? If not then you must be waiting for Christ to appear on your behalf. You will not know when Christ comes or goes, christ is the annointing of God. You cannot see spirit. You can see the effects of spirit like the wind blowing or a human breathing life in and out.

All of the disciples were sent out to preach and heal, raise the dead. They didn't see Christ but they sure saw the effects.

You start with the miracle of yourself. Do you believe you are saved, cleansed, sinless through Jesus words from God?

Which is easier to say, your sin is forgiven or be healed? If we had perfect faith we would not worry and fear, it might not work and I would be embarrassed!

The hardest person to heal in my opinion is myself. Im working on the love yourself thing and I do get some results. I more easily can love others and believe the flow of God love to pass through me to others. If I don't look for the result. Faith knows the result it needent look for it. This is where the body of Christ should be working to. Purifying their faith. Washing away unbelief. Wiping out fears. Uncovering any and all negative beliefs and thoughts and sending them away.

Also note that even Jesus couldnot do many power works in his own hometown. The recipients faith is truly what must connect with God. Jesus said in many cases, “thy faith hath made you whole” to the person receiving.

Purifying the mind from man to God/Man is the work of today. Jesus told his disciples, this is the work, that you believe on him who sent me! Faith/Believing the power of God worketh in us all. Lets pass it around!! IMO, TK

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Tim Kraft @ June 07 2011,03:40)
    Mike: Thanks for the query! I will attempt to answer yours so please answer mine or at least give your opinion. Where can you go that God is not there to hear you pray?

Hi Tim,

Consider these scriptural facts:  God did not know where Adam was after eating of the fruit.  He did not know where Abel was right away after Cain murdered him, and so He asked Cain.  God did not know where Satan had come from in Job 1, and so asked Satan where he had been.  Zechariah spoke to angels whose mission it was to go throughout the world and report back to God about the welfare of the earth.  Jesus warns us to not cause a little child to move away from God, because their angels see the face of God always.  (Notice, he doesn't say because God Himself is always watching every single child at every single moment, but implies that their ANGELS will immediately report any abuse to God.)

These things are scriptural, and must be weighed in at equal value against the scriptures that ask where one could go to hide from God.  Consider that there was no where on earth that David could go to hide from Saul.  It was not because Saul was omnipresent, but because servants of Saul were on the lookout for David and reported their sightings back to Saul.

As far as God dwelling in us, it is by His Spirit, and does not mean the entity of God is physically inside of us.  Consider that I can aim my satellite dish at a specific satellite in space, and gather whatever information I want to from that satellite.  It does not mean the satellite is physically next to my satellite dish, right?  Similarly, if God wants to “aim” His Spirit at me at any given time to feed me an update or download information from me, He can do this.  But it doesn't mean He personally left heaven to do so. Jesus repeatedly said that our Father was in heaven, and often looked up to the sky while praying. I believe Jesus.

peace and love,
    mike

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Mike: Excellent response. We perceive God differently but that was the best reasonalble approach with scriptural backing I have heard. Each persons perception of God as near as I can tell changes or progressively moulds to his personal belief structure that has been created thoughout the persons life. God never changes, only our perception of God changes as we aquire more knowledge of God mixed with understanding. Revelation of Gods truth is enlightenment which always brings the fruit of love, peace, joy, happiness etc.! The information we each have accepted and rooted in our hearts is who we believe ourselves to be. Each person is different. In the things of God/spirit/love we have the truth, given through Jesus, substantiated or verified with supernatural power works, to believe in.

In this world or phyicality in duality, information comes from many angles and in mass. The unique thing is of all the information we receive on planet Earth it is unsubstantiated and unverified. We may accept certain peoples ideas, viewpoints etc., as our truth but unless we experience the information or verify the information firshand it is all conjecture, gossip, second hand or third hand news passed down from one to another and believed or accepted as truth. What we choose to believe is who we become. As a man believeth in his heart so he is.

Thanks again for your post. God bless you and yours with peace and love, TK

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ May 31 2011,19:09)
    Im surprised, Mike nor Irene, nor Pierre, have had nothing to say in this matter

What else is there to say, you said it all.  The Catholic Church taught Emmanuel being Jesus a long time ago, nothing new to that….
    Peace Irene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ June 10 2011,04:19)
    Mike: Excellent response. We perceive God differently but that was the best reasonalble approach with scriptural backing I have heard. Each persons perception of God as near as I can tell changes or progressively moulds to his personal belief structure that has been created thoughout the persons life. God never changes, only our perception of God changes as we aquire more knowledge of God mixed with understanding. Revelation of Gods truth is enlightenment which always brings the fruit of love, peace, joy, happiness etc.! The information we each have accepted and rooted in our hearts is who we believe ourselves to be. Each person is different. In the things of God/spirit/love we have the truth, given through Jesus, substantiated or verified with supernatural power works, to believe in.

In this world or phyicality in duality, information comes from many angles and in mass. The unique thing is of all the information we receive on planet Earth it is unsubstantiated and unverified. We may accept certain peoples ideas, viewpoints etc., as our truth but unless we experience the information or verify the information firshand it is all conjecture, gossip, second hand or third hand news passed down from one to another and believed or accepted as truth. What we choose to believe is who we become. As a man believeth in his heart so he is.

Thanks again for your post. God bless you and yours with peace and love, TK

TK

I would call it “our own holiness” this will be our doing ,if we are following Christ 10% or 50% or 100% we will reap accordingly.

we all walking toward to become holy like our father is,if we do not how can we be saved,?

Pierre

Tim Kraft
    Participant

pierre; Let me try to clairify what I intend to say. The disciples came to Jesus and ask,….what shall we do to do the works of God….. and Jesus said to them,…this is the work of God, that you BELIEVE on him he sent. Yes there is a progression of enlightenment, yes there is a progression of understanding the things of God, the truth from God, the power of God.

The eternal word of God was, is, is being, and will be! You were saved in Christ,you are saved in Christ, you are being saved, and you will be saved through Christ! God has cleansed us and made us whole, God is cleansing us through his words, we are being cleansed by the word, and we will be cleansed by the word. There are works, efforts to believe in your holiness.
    There are not efforts or works to be holy. Holiness is a gift of God, no price.

Holiness and perfection are a progression unto God. These are the works to believe. To believe what? To believe that you are cleansed by Jesus' words from God. You have been made Holy through the words of God through Jesus. The work is to believe you are Holy. The work is to believe God cleansed you. The work is to believe that the power of God heals you. The work of God is done through Jesus, now we must work to believe. And you are correct in that we will reap love and power from God commensurate with our faith/believing. When we have washed away all the untruth we have swallowed then we can more perfectly believe the truth.

IT IS NOT YOUR OWN HOLINESS!!!!! Please I can't say that loud enough. IT IS NOT “OUR” HOLINESS, CLEANLINESS, RIGHTEOUSNESS, OR PERFECTION!!! Jesus bought it and gave it to us. It is what we are because of Jesus.

Now, did we just get closer together as to the truth or further apart? God bless you, TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ June 10 2011,08:35)
    pierre; Let me try to clairify what I intend to say. The disciples came to Jesus and ask,….what shall we do to do the works of God….. and Jesus said to them,…this is the work of God, that you BELIEVE on him he sent. Yes there is a progression of enlightenment, yes there is a progression of understanding the things of God, the truth from God, the power of God.

The eternal word of God was, is, is being, and will be! You were saved in Christ,you are saved in Christ, you are being saved, and you will be saved through Christ! God has cleansed us and made us whole, God is cleansing us through his words, we are being cleansed by the word, and we will be cleansed by the word. There are works, efforts to believe in your holiness.

Holiness and perfection are a progression unto God. These are the works to believe. To believe what? To believe that you are cleansed by Jesus' words from God. You have been made Holy through the words of God through Jesus. The work is to believe you are Holy. The work is to believe God cleansed you. The work is to believe that the power of God heals you. The work of God is done through Jesus, now we must work to believe. And you are correct in that we will reap love and power from God commensurate with our faith/believing. When we have washed away all the untruth we have swallowed then we can more perfectly believe the truth.

IT IS NOT YOUR OWN HOLINESS!!!!!  Please I can't say that loud enough.  IT IS NOT “OUR” HOLINESS, CLEANLINESS, RIGHTEOUSNESS, OR PERFECTION!!!  Jesus bought it and gave it to us. It is what we are because of Jesus.

Now, did we just get closer together as to the truth or further apart? God bless you, TK

TK

Ge 3:1 Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the LORD God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?

Ge 3:4 “You will not surely die,” the serpent said to the woman.
    Ge 3:5 “For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

see something similar?

Pierre

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Tim Kraft @ June 09 2011,04:19)
    Mike: Excellent response. We perceive God differently………..

That we do, Tim! :)

As time goes by, perhaps our understandings will move closer to each other. I know I'm constantly learning and adjusting what I formerly thought in light of a scripture I didn't fully understand before.

You are still welcome at my table anytime, for I sense in you a pure heart. :)

Love in Christ,
    mike

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Mike: When a person knows his ideas don't perfectly align with anothers and yet he gives from his heart kindness and peace it is the truest form of love. You owe me nothing and in spite of our mental disagreements you have given me kindness freely from your heart. I feel it and respect it. It is the most important thing between us and everyone. This is of the God we serve from the God within. I feel a unity with you, perhaps a bond of love, that would protect and even stand together in war.

I know my doctrines are not mainline religious doctrines. I feel like they are from God in that I have been alone learning the Bible, many years. I was raised in the Nazarene Denomination but came to God on my own at home. I am well versed in religion and its error. I went from church building to church building many non-denominational, “word” churches. Constantly begging God for truth I was led away from all church buildings and ventured on my own. I saw scriptures that said, ….come ye apart from them and for me, that was organized religion. I ventured to know what I was saved from. What God and Jesus have done for mankind. What is new, what was old, is the new way the better way and what is the “way” to where?

My intensive studies have taught me little revelations or awarnesses in the scriptures, at sometimes crazy times which I must search out to see if they are true which is constantly keeping the fires alive in my heart. Yet it was over a long period of life. Line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little, there a little and it still continues.

The people on this site are my spiritual testers. I prayed and ask God please send me someone with spiritual knowledge to test these spirit doctrines and see if they be of Christ. It was supernatural how I found this site. You all are my chosen people. You are my spiritual blood brothers. People who want to know the truth and are willing to test/share their viewpoints. No push overs here. Great knowledge and understanding is what I see or perceive. My thanks to you and all the rest that read this post. I have great love and respect for you all. Your greatness of learning challenges me further and continually. May the love blessings from God be unto and upon each person on this site. Thank you all, TK

Pastry
    Participant

Hi All! Very good posts from all. I can see the love of God you all have. It is by Gods Holy Spirit that we however understand the things of God. Without His Spirit we woukd understand nothing….I am sure that all of us here on Heaven Net have been Baptized and have Giods Holy Spirit. We all grow together in different stages. Some might not understand some doctrines, while some do……It is all Gods doing. We can't proff to another which is right or which is wrong…… Ask God for wisdom, and He will gladly give it to us…..
    I stand in AW of the love God has shown all of us….. Almighty God has given us to Jesus, and He said he will not loose us. No greater love can be given then to sent His only begotten Son of God to earth, and die for all of our sin. God so loved the world, God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that soever believeth, believeth in Him, will not perish, but have everlasting life…..
    Peace and Love Irene

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Bless you Irene, peace and love to you also, TK

terraricca
    Participant

TK

Job 22:30 He will deliver even one who is not innocent,
    who will be delivered through the cleanness of your hands.”
    Ps 18:20 The LORD has dealt with me according to my righteousness;
    according to the cleanness of my hands he has rewarded me.

IT IS NOT YOUR OWN HOLINESS!!!!!  Please I can't say that loud enough.  IT IS NOT “OUR” HOLINESS, CLEANLINESS, RIGHTEOUSNESS, OR PERFECTION!!!  Jesus bought it and gave it to us. It is what we are because of Jesus.

Ps 18:24 The LORD has rewarded me according to my righteousness,
    according to the cleanness of my hands in his sight.

Mt 6:15 But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

Mt 6:15 But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

this gives us all a new beginning ;

Mk 3:28 I tell you the truth, all the sins and blasphemies of men will be forgiven them.
    Mk 11:25 And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.

this means that we have to learn not to ate our fellow men,

Jn 8:24 I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am the one I claim to be, you will indeed die in your sins.”

believing in Christ is critical but take action on what he says is as much important.

and so our works is to move away from sin and the action of the satisfaction of flesh ,but take rather towards the spirit of truth and practice righteousness and so become holy.

Pierre

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Pierre: My friend I will not continue to strive with you in your sin/error. The covenants changed. The law of Moses is complete and fulfilled. The old way of ritual washings, laws, tithes, offerings, and sacrifices unto God for forgiveness and cleansing from sin are over. Jesus came and did the works necessary for our sinless perfection unto God at a great price. It is finished, Gods plan for the salvation of mankind is NOW, for those who believe.

Everything God is or has given to mankind has been bought and paid for through Jesus and given as a gift to man. The law, the prophets and the Psalms were UNTIL John the Baptist, SINCE THEN the spiritual Kingdom of Gods words are preached by Jesus which is the spirit words of God through Jesus building a perfect, holy, complete man of God. This is the truth of the way to God/life. If man accepts who is really is, through Christ, by believing, then he is a perfect, perfected man, unto God! We are not talking perfect actions or deeds, they have nothing to do with Gods gift to man. This perfection of man unto God will produce fruit of the spirit and kind loving works and deeds. But the latter have NOTHING TO DO with the perfecting of man, first! A God man is known by what comes out of his mouth and heart which is the fruit of the spirit within. Not his deeds of kindness. Anyone can do good deeds or works, that doesn mean christ-like! The powerful, supernatural, faith works of healing of sickness and disease are the faith works of God. Mans faith united with God, he does the works you provide the faith.

If a person refuses to see the truth of God cleansing him and making him perfect, he will remain in his sin/error and suffer the wrath or destruction that comes upon evil/errant thinking. Once his mind is purged with the truth and he comes to his perfect senses he then will recognize the gift of God.

I highly recomend you get you attention out of the old covenant and into the gospels first and all the new testament, new way of faith!! IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

TK

I highly recomend you get you attention out of the old covenant and into the gospels first and all the new testament, new way of faith!! IMO, TK

you mean Abraham faith is different than your and that of Christ disciples?

Pierre

csaliba
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ June 11 2011,20:56)
    Pierre: My friend I will not continue to strive with you in your sin/error. The covenants changed. The law of Moses is complete and fulfilled. The old way of ritual washings, laws, tithes, offerings, and sacrifices unto God for forgiveness and cleansing from sin are over. Jesus came and did the works necessary for our sinless perfection unto God at a great price. It is finished, Gods plan for the salvation of mankind is NOW, for those who believe.                

Everything God is or has given to mankind has been bought and paid for through Jesus and given as a gift to man. The law, the prophets and the Psalms were UNTIL John the Baptist, SINCE THEN the spiritual Kingdom of Gods words are preached by Jesus which is the spirit words of God through Jesus building a perfect, holy, complete man of God. This is the truth of the way to God/life. If man accepts who is really is, through Christ, by believing, then he is a perfect, perfected man, unto God! We are not talking perfect actions or deeds, they have nothing to do with Gods gift to man. This perfection of man unto God will produce fruit of the spirit and kind loving works and deeds. But the latter have NOTHING TO DO with the perfecting of man, first! A God man is known by what comes out of his mouth and heart which is the fruit of the spirit within. Not his deeds of kindness. Anyone can do good deeds or works, that doesn mean christ-like! The powerful, supernatural, faith works of healing of sickness and disease are the faith works of God. Mans faith united with God, he does the works you provide the faith.

If a person refuses to see the truth of God cleansing him and making him perfect, he will remain in his sin/error and suffer the wrath or destruction that comes upon evil/errant thinking. Once his mind is purged with the truth and he comes to his perfect senses he then will recognize the gift of God.

Tim,
    I agree on 90%  of what you stated, but the 10% which I am not convinced about, I am compelled to clarify!!

If man accepts who is really is, through Christ, by believing, then he is a perfect, perfected man, unto God! We are not talking perfect actions or deeds, they have nothing to do with Gods gift to man.

You are insinuating that there is no need to do good deeds???
    You also stated that good deeds have nothing to do with God’s gift???

I am afraid this is Tim’s Gospel not Jesus’!!

Jesus came to establish pure spirituality, pure intelligence, pure deeds, pure actions.

If a person believes in Jesus Christ and not practice Jesus Christ he would become Antichrist!! If a person do a good deed in Jesus name, and also in love to his neighbour it would become definitely GOD’S GIFT   THROUGH  JESUS!!

Now Tim, with every respect, to remind you hereunder are scriptures within the Gospel, which you suggested in your statement, to which I agree 100% ,that state clear enough that we must do good deeds, and actions.

What you didn’t explain and make clear is, and I believe you were not aware of, that whatever we do, it must come from our hearth. which means, that when we do good deeds and actions ,we must do them not to show ourselves how good we are ,but how much we love each other in Jesus Christ.

It’s no use to help someone unless we love him, it’s no use that we post on heaven net to be charitable through our statements unless we do it in love to whomever that post is sent, and also in the name of Jesus Christ to love Him.

We are the image of God in Jesus, and when we do something to each other we will be doing it to Jesus,and to God, and to do it in Jesus, it must be good, or else it will be Antichrist.

Only Jesus made us perfect but through what we do in the name of Jesus, and in love that will lead us to salvation, because there is no love without Jesus, and there is no Jesus without Love. Jesus died to establish LOVE  IN  TRUTH, PURE LOVE, HIS MAIN COMANDMENT.

Not sexual love, because sexual love is mixed with the pleasure of the flesh. One of the main reasons that Jesus was born through a virgin, not to  involve flesh pleasure, in order to be pure love for us and to overcome Satan’s compelling principle that the Son of God has to be born through an act of sex, established by him, after the sin of Adam.

If a person is married to a disabled person with the awareness of not having sex, and live all their lives in that condition, I would definitely  say that they are both saints on earth, especially the healthy person.

To me it’s pure spirituality according to Jesus for the simple reason that, that particular person would have given his life to his partner, He would be dead in the flesh in love both to his partner and to Jesus. PERFECT LOVE IN TRUTH!!

I am convinced that very few understand this, that whatever we do we must do it in love.

Luke 10: 30  
    Jesus replied and said, “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among robbers, and they stripped him and beat him, and went away leaving him half dead. 31“And by chance a priest was going down on that road, and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side. 32“Likewise a Levite also, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. 33“But a Samaritan, who was on a journey, came upon him; and when he saw him, he felt compassion, 34and came to him and bandaged up his wounds, pouring oil and wine on them; and he put him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35“On the next day he took out two denarii and gave them to the innkeeper and said, ‘Take care of him; and whatever more you spend, when I return I will repay you.’ 36“Which of these three do you think proved to be a neighbor to the man who fell into the robbers’ hands?” 37And he said, “The one who showed mercy toward him.” Then Jesus said to him, “Go and do the same.”

Matthew 5: 38“You have heard that it was said, ‘AN EYE FOR AN EYE, AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH.’ 39“But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also. 40“If anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, let him have your coat also. 41“Whoever forces you to go one mile, go with him two. 42“Give to him who asks of you, and do not turn away from him who wants to borrow from you.

43“You have heard that it was said, ‘YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR and hate your enemy.’ 44“But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46“For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? 47“If you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? 48“Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
    Matthew 6: But when you give to the poor, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4so that your giving will be in secret; and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you.
    Matthew 7:12 “In everything, therefore, treat people the same way you want the
    m to treat you, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

Matthew 7:24 “Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them, may be compared to a wise man who built his house on the rock.
    Matthew 25:  34“Then the King will say to those on His right, ‘Come, you who are blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. 35‘For I was hungry, and you gave Me something to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me something to drink; I was a stranger, and you invited Me in; 36naked, and you clothed Me; I was sick, and you visited Me; I was in prison, and you came to Me.’ 37“Then the righteous will answer Him, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry, and feed You, or thirsty, and give You something to drink? 38‘And when did we see You a stranger, and invite You in, or naked, and clothe You? 39‘When did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?’ 40“The King will answer and say to them, ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me

Peace and Love in Jesus
    Charles

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ June 06 2011,23:30)
    So My question still stands, what was the POINT in your opinion of why Jesus was called by that name if it is not for the purpose to state that he is “God with us”.

That my Premise, that you been ignoring.

Hi D,

Let me answer your question by asking one of my own:

If one of God's other many messiahs, say Cyrus, was foretold to be a savior and deliverer of Israel (which he was), and because of that fact, it was said he would be called “God is with us”, would you understand that to mean that Cyrus was the very Being of God Himself? Or would you take into consideration ALL of the words of the scriptures, including the ones where it is made clear that Cyrus is someone OTHER THAN God who was sent BY God?

I know that you will agree with the latter scenario in the case of Cyrus. But why then can't you guys do the same when it comes to Jesus? ???

For example, this is your thinking: Jerusalem is called “Jehovah Our Righteousness”, so that must be a poetic and figurative name meaning that Jehovah their God IS their righteousness. But when Jesus is called by the same exact poetic name, it all of a sudden means that Jesus actually IS Jehovah. Why?

I mean, if Moses was the one called “Emmanuel”, none of you guys would be saying it means Moses actually IS God, right?

mike

csaliba
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 13 2011,07:22)

Quote (SimplyForgiven @ June 06 2011,23:30)
    So My question still stands, what was the POINT in your opinion of why Jesus was called by that name if it is not for the purpose to state that he is “God with us”.

That my Premise, that you been ignoring.

Hi D,

Let me answer your question by asking one of my own:

If one of God's other many messiahs, say Cyrus, was foretold to be a savior and deliverer of Israel (which he was), and because of that fact, it was said he would be called “God is with us”, would you understand that to mean that Cyrus was the very Being of God Himself?  Or would you take into consideration ALL of the words of the scriptures, including the ones where it is made clear that Cyrus is someone OTHER THAN God who was sent BY God?

I know that you will agree with the latter scenario in the case of Cyrus.  But why then can't you guys do the same when it comes to Jesus?  ???

For example, this is your thinking:  Jerusalem is called “Jehovah Our Righteousness”, so that must be a poetic and figurative name meaning that Jehovah their God IS their righteousness.  But when Jesus is called by the same exact poetic name, it all of a sudden means that Jesus actually IS Jehovah.  Why?  

I mean, if Moses was the one called “Emmanuel”, none of you guys would be saying it means Moses actually IS God, right?

mike

Mike,

For the love we must have to each other first as Christians  and then as humans in Jesus Christ,and for the love of JESUS OUR LORD GOD,the ONLY LORD,hereunder, with respect to your statement are the reasons,and proofs, why all those,including me, who believe that JESUS IS GOD,also why since Jesus is called EMMANUEL means JESUS IS GOD.

ONLY JESUS THE ONLY LORD HAS A RIGHT TO BE THE FOCAL POINT TO ALL THAT SCRIPTURES.

Who is omnipotent (all powerful)?1 Chronicles 29:11Philippians 3:20-21
    Who is omniscient (all knowing)?1 John 3:20Colossians 2:2-3
    Who is omnipresent (present everywhere)?Proverbs 15:32 Corinthians 2:14
    Who is Lord of Sabbath?Genesis 2:3Matthew 12:8
    Who is the great “I am?”Exodus 3:14John 8:58
    Who is the only creator?Isaiah 44:24John 1:3
    Who is the only savior?Isaiah 43:11, 45:21Acts 4:12
    Who will judge mankind?Isaiah 3:13, 142 Corinthians 5:10 John 5:22
    Who will judge between the sheep and goats?Ezekiel 34:17Matthew 25:31-33
    Who sent the prophets?Jeremiah 7:25Matthew 23:34
    Who resurrected Jesus?Acts 4:10John 10:17-18
    Who is “coming in glory?”Isaiah 40:5Matthew 24:30
    Who is our Father?Isaiah 63:16Isaiah 9:6
    Who is the “first and last?”Isaiah 44:6Revelation 1:17
    Who is Rock of salvation?2 Samuel 22:321 Corinthians 10:4
    Who is Stone of stumbling?Isaiah 8:13-151 Peter 2:8
    “One crying in the wilderness” came to prepare a way for whom?Isaiah 40:3Matthew 3:3
    Who is eternal?Genesis 21:33Micah 5:2
    Who is the fountain of living waters?Jeremiah 17:13John 4:10-14
    Who resurrects the dead?Acts 26:8John 6:40
    Who gives rewards to man?Isaiah 40:10Matthew 16:27
    Who has all authority and power?1 Chronicles 29:11Matthew 28:18
    Who gives power and authority to man?Psalm 68:35Luke 9:1
    Who forgives sin?2 Chronicles 7:14Matthew 9:6
    Who sent the Holy Spirit?John 14:16John 16:7
    Who has the greatest name?Nehemiah 9:5Philippians 2:9
    Whom are we to worship?Exodus 34:14Revelation 5:12-13
    Who is the good Shepherd?Genesis 48:15John 10:14
    Who searches for the lost sheep of Israel?Ezekiel 34:11Matthew 15:24
    Who is “Lord of Lords?”Deuteronomy 10:17Revelation 17:14
    To whom shall every knee bow?Isaiah 45:22-23Philippians 2:10
    Who is the righteous branch of David?Jeremiah 23:5-6Jeremiah 33:15
    Who alone is Holy?1 Samuel 2:2Acts 3:14
    Whose blood cleanses us?Acts 20:281 John 1:7
    The world was created for whom?Proverbs 16:4Colossians 1:16
    Who is above all?Nehemiah 9:6Romans 9:5
    Who is forever the same?Psalms 102:24-27Hebrews 1:8-12
    Who is our light?Psalm 27:1John 8:12
    Who is the way or path?Psalms 16:11John 14:6
    Who is in charge of the angels?Psalms 103:202 Thessalonians 1:7
    Who gives us rest?Exodus 33:14Matthew 11:28
    Who gives eternal life?Proverbs 19:23John 3:36
    We are the bride of whom?Isaiah 54:52 Corinthians 11:2
    Who tests the heart and mind?Jeremiah 17:10Revelation 2:23

csaliba
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ June 11 2011,06:40)
    TK

Job 22:30 He will deliver even one who is not innocent,
    who will be delivered through the cleanness of your hands.”
    Ps 18:20 The LORD has dealt with me according to my righteousness;
    according to the cleanness of my hands he has rewarded me.

Ps 18:24 The LORD has rewarded me according to my righteousness,
    according to the cleanness of my hands in his sight.

this gives us all a new beginning ;

Mk 3:28 I tell you the truth, all the sins and blasphemies of men will be forgiven them.
    Mk 11:25 And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.

this means that we have to learn not to ate our fellow men,

Jn 8:24 I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am the one I claim to be, you will indeed die in your sins.”

believing in Christ is critical but take action on what he says is as much important.

and so our works is to move away from sin and the action of the satisfaction of flesh ,but take rather towards the spirit of truth and practice righteousness and so become holy.

Pierre

Pierre,

Full marks for your posts!!

I like to add,  hereunder,the  scripture Hebrews 2:1:4  to emphasize, the importance that although we received salvation free from Jesus Christ Our Lord, we must make sure to live within that frame of salvation.

If we just sleep,drink,eat,please our flesh,live blind folded,without self control,neglect our neighbour,because we are saved,and pretend that we will find ourselves living in Jesus' glory of the spiritual world,when we never previously confirmed it,and lived on this mortal Satan owned world, and  never copied Jesus since He gave all for us,and we also gave all as much as it was possible in every sense to aid others.

What a disappointment it would be for whoever he is!!!!

Hebrews 2:
      1For this reason we must pay much closer attention to what we have heard, so that we do not drift away from it. 2For if the word spoken through angels proved unalterable, and every transgression and disobedience received a just penalty, 3how will we escape if we neglect so great a salvation? After it was at the first spoken through the Lord, it was confirmed to us by those who heard, 4God also testifying with them, both by signs and wonders and by various miracles and by gifts of the Holy Spirit according to His own will.

What a pleasure is for Jesus,and how proud with each of us,He would be if we in a way, when we succeed and face Him in heaven, we would not be alone,but we would be capable to bring with us at least another soul through His Gospel?????

That should be our strive all the time since we as Christians, officially,are the only army of Jesus Christ, living in the invisible  God's kingdom,and only visible through our actions and deeds as disciples of Jesus Christ Our Lord.

Matthew 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Peace and Love in Jesus Christ Our Lord

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 07 2011,05:56)
    Hi Tim,

I don't agree that God is everywhere, or in everything, or that everything is in Him.  God created things that are separate beings from Him.  God is in heaven, while His creations are everywhere.

Btw, what in your opinion, is holding you back from transfiguring?

mike

Mike,

That right there is another reason why this debate is literally over.

STRIKE 2: Im wondering why WJ is not having a field day with the this?

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 368 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account