Emmanuel

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 368 total)
  • Author
    ftk
    Participant

Hey Ed: Please answer this post in the thread I created for you. (Link)

1) For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second. (Heb.8:7)
    A) Yes, praise YHVH!!!
    ……..That scripture agrees with me, the old was full of fault. It was creating and perpetuating sin and darkness. Hence the reason for Jesus to come and establish a whole new way. It was actually the original true way that was lost from mankind through error/sin thinking.

2) Read 1John 3:4
    ……Can you not see what Paul is saying here? He is talking about purifying the mind. He who commiteth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law…..AND YE KNOW THAT HE (JESUS) WAS MADE MANIFEST TO TAKE AWAY OUR SINS….AND IN HIM IS NO SIN. No sin, no law! ……V6….whosoever abideth in him sinneth not….WHOSOEVER SINNETH HATH NOT SEEN HIM, NEITHER KNOWN HIM!!…….He that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as Jesus is righteous.(righteous is by faith not works)….V8He that (believeth that he)commiteth sin is of the devil(lies of darkness)……FOR THIS PURPOSE THE SON OF GOD WAS MANIFESTED, THAT HE MIGHT DESTROY THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL. (the law which created sin)……whoso is born of God doth not commit sin….he cannot sin because he is born of God.

3) Read Romans 6:23….the wages(payment)for sin is death…..BUT….the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus..! Look at 6:17….ye were servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you…..V18…..BEING THEN MADE FREE FROM SIN, YE BECAME SERVANTS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS…..! v20…WHEN YOU WERE SERVANTS OF SIN YE WERE FREE FROM RIGHTEOUSNESS….!

Ed, I get a strong feeling that you believe you are the teacher and I will finally catch on to the truth. Believe me when I say this is not the truth. I'm not finally coming around to anything. I feel it is a waste of my time to answer your query's. Its not a matter of not seeing eye to eye its more of a religious spirit that gets in my gut when I read your posts. It may just be me but I put everyone on the same level. I do not talk up to anyone and do not talk down to anyone. All are equal in Gods eyes and mine. You don't want to learn, you want to parrot your doctrines to others until they agree. All in my opinion, TK

ftk
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 13 2011,03:39)

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 13 2011,04:14)
    Pierre:  I feel like we have gotten off track a bit. I want to reiterate to you what I am actually trying to say.

Works and deeds of kindness to others is a natural by-product of love in the heart of man.  If a man has sin in his heart which is self condemnation that he is not good enough, or has fallen short of his goals or God, he will tend to release outside what he is on the inside.

I think we agree that no matter how many good deeds one does or no matter how many good deeds are done we cannot purify our souls through good works.  The only true God salvation is the words given by Jesus that make us pure in heart with love and peace. If then one with love and peace within, as a free gift from God, that love will create love deeds and works to others. But the cleansing is first.

Also one can do good loving works and not follow Jesus or God at all. But to be purified and saved to the uttermost he must be in agreement with God through Jesus. Works and deeds are secondary to salvation.

Can we agree today?  TK

tk

look what James says ;I can not say it better

a faith without the deeds is dead;so faith + deeds are the requirement ,I would say,
    they go together

Pierre

Pierre: Do you agree with me that there are works and deeds being done by every human being on the face of the earth. Every day different works and deeds done by all. Some are good and friendly and some are hurtful.

Good deeds done with kind intentions meant to help another in any way are expressions of Gods love through that individual. Even if they don't know God personally.

Deeds or works done with bad or evil intent, an intention meant to hurt or destroy another individual are expressions from the spirit of evil, death, lies, deceptions, devils etc.

These destructive expressions come from within a persons storehouse of evil.

Everybody in the world does a variation of one work or the other on a consistant basis.

When a person accepts the gift of God through Christ Jesus he becomes a new man. As the new man accepts his purification from God he is filled with the Christ, the anointed spirit of God.

The new faith, anointed man of God will do the works of faith
    by preaching the good news, which casts out devils(wrong thinking) and healing the sick. The power works of God will be the evidence of the truth within him. These are faith works from God. Like even Jesus said, the works I do are not mine, it is the father (anointed spirit within) that doeth the works.

Two different works. Both are from God. A nice kind good work that any human can do on their own, and a powerful God work that can only be done by God through man that by faith is a clean, sin-free conduit.

Regular works are good.
    The power works are a gift of God.

You said, faith + deeds were the requirement. Requirement for what?
    My opinion. TK

ftk
    Participant

To (?):

The right question should have been if Adam had never sinned!…….The Bible doesn't say Adam sinned! You say it. Adam actually made made a choice from the same choice's we have, believe in good only, or believe in good and evil!

The old testament could never,and I repeat,could never worked perfectly,for the simple reason that Adam was dead spiritually,and he never was in a position to do any progress for holiness on his own.He was destined to eternal punishment.

……….I say, All was good until Adam believed a lie. As long as one believes in both good/God and evil/an illusion of truth! There is only God/truth. All else is outer darkness! You have taken it upon yourself to say, Adam was dead spiritually. You have taken it upon yourself to say, Adam was destined to eternal punishment.

God confirms this Himself in Genesis 3:17…..to Adam God said, cursed is the ground for thy sake(because of you and unto you) not unto all mankind! in sorrow shalt thou(Adam) eat of it all the days of thy life(Adam lived for nine hundred and thirty years)……thats a pretty long life for one condemned to die!……thorns and thistles shall it bring forth..to thee(Adam)…and thou shalt eat the herb of the field….In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread till thou(Adam) return to the ground…..

……v22….and the Lord God(not God) said, Behold, the man is become as one of us(gods) to know good and evil and now, lest he take from the tree of life and eat and live forever….. That tells me he lost eternal life when he believed in evil. Because evil/death thinking will eventually destroy the body.

cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life; TO ADAM NOT ALL MANKIND!

How could Adam make any progress to holiness when the entire world was CURSED!!!…… ADAM WAS CURSED NOT THE WORLD!

How could Adam make any progress when God made it clear that in sorrow shall he eat of it all the days of his life;….930YEARS?

So all the days of Adam's life is a reference to all the generations through Adam,till the second Adam(Jesus) comes…..YOU JUST MADE THAT UP……

How could Adam make any progress to holiness,when God Himself made it clear that only evil is possible through his generations because SATAN'S SPIRIT OWNED HIM. This was established as soon as Cain Killed Abel, and since then never stopped with the consequences that the great flood came to eradicate Adam's generations who were all evil.
    ………THAT IS JUST PLAIN BS! SATAN OR THE DEVIL HAS NOT BEEN SO MUCH AS WRITTEN TO THIS POINT……YOUR MAKE UP YOUR OWN DOCTRINE AS YOU GO………..

In 19 God said:In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till you die as dust you are and dust you become…. CLOSE….

God again made it clear,and this is very important to be aware of,that he called Adam DUST YOU ARE not you were, even when he was still alive, for the simple reason that he was spiritually dead and became flesh,which is matter like the world…….GOD IS SPIRIT….. BREATHED INTO ADAM LIFE…..IF ADAMS SPIRIT DIED WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE THAT'S GOD THEN ADAM WOULD HAVE CEASED TO BREATH…..IMMEDIATELY!

The reason that Eve was called the mother of all the living,symbolically, alive only in the flesh,but also an indication that all those who are really alive (the generations of heaven) would come through Eve….EVE WAS THE FIRST TO PARTAKE OF EVIL AND THEN DECEIVED ADAM TO PARTAKE?????

Adam is not considered the father of all the living but the father of all the dead since he was a living soul, sinned, and died…..MADE UP AGAIN….SIN WORD NOT THERE….!

This is important to consider,due to the fact that the road to Holiness was only possible through Eve since Adam was spiritually dead.
    …..WHAT ROAD TO HOLINESS….MAN WAS CREATED HOLY….PERFECT IN EVERY WAY……BY ROAD TO HOLINESS DO YOU SAY THAT FROM THE BEGINNING MAN WAS UNHOLY?…..MADE UP AGAIN….EVE CHOSE EVIL BEFORE ADAM!

God from that instant told Satan these exact words:

Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed;….THAT IS A LIE!….SATAN AGAIN NOT MENTIONED……

Whoever wrote this need to at least learn how to read. Also changing and altering with words that do not exist to support a personal doctrine is not good for others to read. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 13 2011,21:25)
    Hey Ed:  Please answer this post in the thread I created for you. (Link)

1) For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second. (Heb.8:7)
     A) Yes, praise YHVH!!!  
    ……..That scripture agrees with me, the old was full of fault. It was creating and perpetuating sin and darkness. Hence the reason for Jesus to come and establish a whole new way. It was actually the original true way that was lost from mankind through error/sin thinking.

……Can you not see what Paul is saying here? He is talking about purifying the mind. He who commiteth  sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law…..AND YE KNOW THAT HE (JESUS) WAS MADE MANIFEST TO TAKE AWAY OUR SINS….AND IN HIM IS NO SIN. No sin, no law! ……V6….whosoever abideth in him sinneth not….WHOSOEVER SINNETH HATH NOT SEEN HIM, NEITHER KNOWN HIM!!…….He that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as Jesus is righteous.(righteous is by faith not works)….V8He that (believeth that he)commiteth sin is of the devil(lies of darkness)……FOR THIS PURPOSE THE SON OF GOD WAS MANIFESTED, THAT HE MIGHT DESTROY THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL. (the law which created sin)……whoso is born of God doth not commit sin….he cannot sin because he is born of God.

3) Read Romans 6:23….the wages(payment)for sin is death…..BUT….the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus..! Look at 6:17….ye were servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you…..V18…..BEING THEN MADE FREE FROM SIN, YE BECAME SERVANTS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS…..! v20…WHEN YOU WERE SERVANTS OF SIN YE WERE FREE FROM RIGHTEOUSNESS….!

Ed, I get a strong feeling that you believe you are the teacher and I will finally catch on to the truth. Believe me when I say this is not the truth. I'm not finally coming around to anything. I feel it is a waste of my time to answer your query's. Its not a matter of not seeing eye to eye its more of a religious spirit that gets in my gut when I read your posts. It may just be me but I put everyone on the same level. I do not talk up to anyone and do not talk down to anyone. All are equal in Gods eyes and mine. You don't want to learn, you want to parrot your doctrines to others until they agree. All in my opinion, TK

Hi Tim,

Righteousness and faith are two different things.
    Righteousness is “DOING” righteous deeds.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

A) Yes, praise YHVH!!!  

All in my opinion, TK

Hi Tim,

Hebrews 8:7 is referring to the “Old Covenant”, not the “Old Testament” of the Bible. ???

God bless

carmel
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 13 2011,20:35)
    Charles: To take a scripture like…..18 He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God…..

and change its entire meaning to suit your doctrine with one word…”yet”…..is an atrocity! It is written correctly, you apparently just don't understand. But don't change it to suit your doctrines!!  

You said it really meant…..This scriptures above says:

18 He who believes in Him is not Judged [ “yet”, ] so he still need to be judged according to his deeds and works.

Shame on you!

It is the words of God that will judge us in the last day….My friends, this is the last day!  It is the last day of being a sinful man when one comes to Christ by believing his saving grace. The word of God through Jesus has judged all. If you are judged by faith believing your salvation you are saved. If you believe you are judged by your works and deeds you will be judged that way at the final judgment.

Whosoever will come and accept and receive will be saved. I personally have accepted the work of Jesus on my behalf. The word/Jesus has cleansed me and made me whole and perfect in the eyes of God. There is no further judgment for me because I have accepted his cleansing, not of myself nor of anything I can do or not do of myself, only through faith in his saving grace can I stand in the perfection God has provided. I wish all could accept the peace that is created by knowing it is not from anything I can do. Total freedom from sin and a sin consciousness. Perfection unto God, filled with Gods love. It is the greatest gift one can receive. Many stumble on the freedom given. I do not. This is my opinion, I am at peace with God, TK

Tim,

Jesus will judge our souls as soon as we die since we believe in Him. OK !!!

That's why I stated Yet, because we have to die as human beings in the flesh, in order for Jesus to judge our souls,because as soon as we believe in Jesus we become born again spiritually in our souls.

WE come from dead to life!!!!

Read John 5:24

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

But Who doesn't believe in Jesus although they are alive are already  judged,because their souls are dead.They will be judged on the last day.

Read John 12 :48

John 12 48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

Jesus is the JUDGE OF OUR SOULS BECAUSE ALL SOULS BELONG TO HIM,THEY ORIGINATED THROUGH HIS SPIRIT,THAT'S WHY HE  DIED FOR THEM TO GET THEM ALL BACK.

Read John 6:39

39And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

JESUS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FLESH,ITS BELONG TO SATAN. but on the last day if those who believed in Him and also lived by His words in deeds and works,will be given back the flesh glorified like Him.

Jesus made it clear IF WE BELIEVE WE ARE NOT JUDGED YET,

BUT THOSE WHO DON'T BELIEVE IN HIM ARE JUDGED WHILE THEY ARE ALIVE.

CLEAR ENOUGH NOW?????

iT'S VERY SIMPLE.

You are under the impression that you will not be judged when you die,and only judged on the last day .That is wrong.

All those who believe in Jesus,  are not dead in their souls ,therefore their souls has to be judged by Jesus Christ  since they believe in HIm,and practice His words.through deeds and works as proof that they belong to Jesus in the spirit and  truth.

Peace and Love in Jesus Christ

Charles

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 13 2011,23:22)

A) Yes, praise YHVH!!!  

……Can you not see what Paul is saying here? He is talking about purifying the mind. He who commiteth  sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law…..AND YE KNOW THAT HE (JESUS) WAS MADE MANIFEST TO TAKE AWAY OUR SINS….AND IN HIM IS NO SIN. No sin, no law! ……V6….whosoever abideth in him sinneth not….WHOSOEVER SINNETH HATH NOT SEEN HIM, NEITHER KNOWN HIM!!…….He that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as Jesus is righteous.(righteous is by faith not works)….V8He that (believeth that he)commiteth sin is of the devil(lies of darkness)……FOR THIS PURPOSE THE SON OF GOD WAS MANIFESTED, THAT HE MIGHT DESTROY THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL. (the law which created sin)……whoso is born of God doth not commit sin….he cannot sin because he is born of God.

Hi Tim,

God bless

Ed: Paul said,……righteousness is by faith, lest one should boast….!

Rom.3:20….Therefore by the deeds of the law shall no flesh be justified….by the law is the knowledge of sin….

Rom.3:21…..now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested….

V24:….being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus….!

V28…..Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law…..!

Rom.4:6…even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man unto whom GOD IMPUTETH RIGHTEOUSNESS WITHOUT WORKS…..!

Your statement,…..righteousness is “DOING” righteous deeds…..is as wrong as a statement can get!! Faith was always the only way to connect and be in union with God. The law could not make the worshipers righteous/perfect. That's why it is gone!
    Your works are as dirty rags unto God…!!! IMO, TK

ftk
    Participant

Charles: Please read the verse from Revelation that you quoted here, again, and see if maybe you didn't read it wrong.

Those that are still “dead in their trespasses and sin” will be judged by their works. Those alive in Christ Jesus by faith are in “the other book that was opened….they were not judged, only the “dead” in their works, deeds, trespasses and sin!!

…..12And I saw [the dead], small and great, stand before God; and (the books) were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and [the dead] were judged out of those things which were written in (the books), [according to their works].

THERE IS NO JUDGMENT FOR THOSE IN THE BOOK OF LIFE…..THEY ARE ALIVE FOREVERMORE….CLEANSED BY THE WORK OF JESUS THAT THEY ACCEPTED BY FAITH…..

Who is in the book of life and “[the dead], small and great, stand before God”
    and [the dead] were judged out of those things which were written in the books, ACCORDING TO THEIR WORKS.

Now these were judged because they believed in Him otherwise they would have not been in the book of life. READ IT AGAIN!

The “dead” are those separated from Christ by attempting to be clean and righteous through their own efforts which will not work.
    Believers are alive in Christ Jesus, the word of God that has come and judged each believer and accepter as clean, pure, whole, sinless, and worthy of Gods righteousness, received by faith.

Matt:12:33…..O generation of vipers how can ye being evil SPEAK GOOD THINGS for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speeketh….A good man out of the GOOD TREASURE OF THE HEART bringeth forth good things, and an evil man, out of the EVIL TREASURE bringeth forth evil things(words)…..V37…..for [BY THY WORDS] thou shalt be justified and [BY THY WORDS] THOU SHALT BE CONDEMNED….!

Unless your good works exceeds that of the Pharisees and Saducees you will perish. IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

TK

Pierre: Do you agree with me that there are works and deeds being done by every human being on the face of the earth. Every day different works and deeds done by all. Some are good and friendly and some are hurtful.

Good deeds done with kind intentions meant to help another in any way are expressions of Gods love through that individual. Even if they don't know God personally.

Deeds or works done with bad or evil intent, an intention meant to hurt or destroy another individual are expressions from the spirit of evil, death, lies, deceptions, devils etc.

LK 3:8 “Therefore bear fruits in keeping with repentance, and do not begin to say to yourselves, ‘ We have Abraham for our father,’ for I say to you that from these stones God is able to raise up children to Abraham.

bear fruits in the right and truth of God that is .

Mt 7:7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
    Mt 7:8 For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.
    Mt 7:9 “Which of you, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone?
    Mt 7:10 Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake?
    Mt 7:11 If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!
    Mt 7:12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

1Co 11:23 For I received from the Lord what I also passed on to you: The Lord Jesus, on the night he was betrayed, took bread,
    1Co 11:24 and when he had given thanks, he broke it and said, “This is my body, which is for you; do this in remembrance of me.”
    1Co 11:25 In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me.”
    1Co 11:26 For whenever you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death until he comes.
    1Co 11:27 Therefore, whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of sinning against the body and blood of the Lord.
    1Co 11:28 A man ought to examine himself before he eats of the bread and drinks of the cup.
    1Co 11:29 For anyone who eats and drinks without recognizing the body of the Lord eats and drinks judgment on himself.
    1Co 11:30 That is why many among you are weak and sick, and a number of you have fallen asleep.
    1Co 11:31 But if we judged ourselves, we would not come under judgment.
    1Co 11:32 When we are judged by the Lord, we are being disciplined so that we will not be condemned with the world.
    1Co 11:33 So then, my brothers, when you come together to eat, wait for each other.
    1Co 11:34 If anyone is hungry, he should eat at home, so that when you meet together it may not result in judgment.

1Co 12:1 Now about spiritual gifts, brothers, I do not want you to be ignorant.
    1Co 12:2 You know that when you were pagans, somehow or other you were influenced and led astray to mute idols.
    1Co 12:3 Therefore I tell you that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, “Jesus be cursed,” and no one can say, “Jesus is Lord,” except by the Holy Spirit.
    1Co 12:4 There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit.
    1Co 12:5 There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord.
    1Co 12:6 There are different kinds of working, but the same God works all of them in all men.
    1Co 12:7 Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good.
    1Co 12:8 To one there is given through the Spirit the message of wisdom, to another the message of knowledge by means of the same Spirit,
    1Co 12:9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit,
    1Co 12:10 to another miraculous powers, to another prophecy, to another distinguishing between spirits, to another speaking in different kinds of tongues, and to still another the interpretation of tongues.
    1Co 12:11 All these are the work of one and the same Spirit, and he gives them to each one, just as he determines.

Jas 1:22 Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says.
    Jas 1:23 Anyone who listens to the word but does not do what it says is like a man who looks at his face in a mirror
    Jas 1:24 and, after looking at himself, goes away and immediately forgets what he looks like.
    Jas 1:25 But the man who looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues to do this, not forgetting what he has heard, but doing it—he will be blessed in what he does.

many do good works but for the wrong reasons ,or participate in good works but not to the glory of God,those works are not of God or for God but could be used by God,

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 14 2011,20:27)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 13 2011,23:22)

A) Yes, praise YHVH!!!  

Hi Tim,

God bless

Ed:  Paul said,……righteousness is by faith, lest one should boast….!

Rom.3:20….Therefore by the deeds of the law shall no flesh be justified….by the law is the knowledge of sin….  

Rom.3:21…..now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested….

V24:….being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus….!

V28…..Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law…..!

Rom.4:6…even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man unto whom GOD IMPUTETH RIGHTEOUSNESS WITHOUT WORKS…..!

Your statement,…..righteousness is “DOING” righteous deeds…..is as wrong as a statement can get!! Faith was always the only way to connect and be in union with God. The law could not make the worshipers righteous/perfect. That's why it is gone!
    Your works are as dirty rags unto God…!!!  IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

Do you consider 'YOUR WORKS' as dirty rags?      <– Please answer this question

Please answer this post in the thread I created for you. (Link)

Why do you fight against what scripture tells us? (Romans 6:13)

Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin:
    but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead,
    and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.
    (Rom.6:13) (righteousness is “DOING” righteous deeds)

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH! (Psalm 45:17)
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 13 2011,23:37)

A) Yes, praise YHVH!!!  

All in my opinion, TK

Hi Tim,

Hebrews 8:7 is referring to the “Old Covenant”, not the “Old Testament” of the Bible. ???

God bless

Ed: The old testament, the old will, the old covenant are all in the same composite of book and records. They are all one and the New testament is one.

BC records and events and AD records and events. Huge difference. Huge change in requirements or lack thereof! Jesus established a new way. It is not the same as the old way. That is why is is called the new way.

Yet it is really not a “new” way it is the “original” way by faith in God. One can only connect to God in his heart/mind by faith. Believing what God says is the faith that purifies and connects as one. Its the only way. It is totally apart from efforts, deeds or works. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

Matthew 13:52 Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like
    unto a man that is an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.
    You do not believe the Exegesis meaning of Matt.13:52 appertains to the Old & New Testaments?

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Charles:

Jesus will judge our souls as soon as we die since we believe in Him. OK !!!

LIKE PAUL SAID, I DIED, IT IS NO LONGER I THAT LIVETH BUT CHRIST IN ME, THE HOPE OF GLORY!
    _

WE come from dead to life!!!!
    WE ARE ETERNAL BEINGS, WE NEVER DIE!

Read John 5:24

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that (heareth) my word, and (believeth) on him that sent me, (hath) everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
    THIS IS A TRUE SCRIPTURE THAT SAYS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID. BY HEARING AND BELIEVING THE WORDS OF JESUS…….ARE NOT CONDEMNED OR SHALL NOT COME INTO CONDEMNATION: BUT (BY HEARING AND BELIEVING)….IS PASSED FROM DEATH TO LIFE!!
    _

Read John 12 :48

John 12 48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
    EXCELLENT CONFIRMATION OF MY TRUTH. ONE WHO NOW, HEARS BUT REJECTS TO WAIT FOR SOME TIME IN THE FUTURE, IS JUDGED NOW, IN SIN AND DARKNESS.

Jesus is the JUDGE OF OUR SOULS BECAUSE ALL SOULS BELONG TO HIM,THEY ORIGINATED THROUGH HIS SPIRIT,THAT'S WHY HE DIED FOR THEM TO GET THEM ALL BACK.
    SAYS YOU! THAT IS YOUR INTERPRETATION. I SAY LOVE DOES NOT OWN ANYONE! LOVE MAKES AN OFFER AND SOME ACCEPT AND SOME REJECT. LOVE NEVER FORCES. ONE MAN DIEING DOES NOT SOMEHOW PURCHASE MILLIONS OF SOULS. THEY WEREN'T FOR SALE!!
    __

If the scriptures are so easy to understand, why are your doctrines so misguiding? TK

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 15 2011,20:57)
    Hi Tim,

Matthew 13:52 Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like
    unto a man that is an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.
    You do not believe the Exegesis meaning of Matt.13:52 appertains to the Old & New Testaments?

God bless

Ed: The scriptures also said by Jesus, one cannot put new wine in an old wineskin lest the new wine expand and split the old, dead, wineskin…..and…..no one sews a new patch over the hole in an old garment lest the new pull away from the old and make the tear worse than it was.

There is enormous depth in the old testament that has never yet surfaced. It takes deep spiritual understanding that most don't have a clue. On the surface the old testament has seeming destruction, killing, hate, you name it, it's there.

Most of the destruction in the world has been done from misguided religious men, miss-using old testament beliefs, religiously expressed, in the name of a god!! Giving and taking human life in the name of a god of sorts or a belief in a god still takes place today. Misguided Muslims, willing to die to kill and Kamikaze, Japanese willing to die to kill, misguided pro-lifers willing to kill Doctors to save the unborn, terrorists etc. Killing never stops killing.

I feel that most may not go to the depths necessary to understand the old's relationship to the new. The old led us to the new so it can be done away. The new is here and in full function, now, for all eternity. Once we learn the new correctly the old will take care of itself. Salvation is in the new, lets find out what that really means. IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

Then you agree with me: that in walking in newness of life is living a life without sinning; right?

Romans 6:1-4 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid.
    How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?, that so many of us as were baptized into
    Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that
    like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 15 2011,22:36)
    Hi Tim,

Then you agree with me: that in walking in newness of life is living a life without sinning; right?

Romans 6:1-4 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid.
    How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?, that so many of us as were baptized into
    Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that
    like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

God bless

Ed: One walking in the newness of life is walking in the spirit cleansing of God. Not the former sinful life. Newness of life. Newness of God. Newness of truth. No sin, no sinning, not sinful. Sin was thinking there was sin. Thinking something is a sin makes that a sin to you. You can justify yourself by the words of Jesus or you can condemn yourself when he clearly set you free from sin.

You just quoted a scripture that completely says the same as me.

HOW SHALL WE,…..[THAT ARE DEAD TO SIN]…..LIVE ANY LONGER THEREIN?… HOW?….SINCE WE ARE BAPTIZED INTO JESUS DEATH,…THEREFORE, WE ARE BURIED WITH HIM BY BAPTISM INTO DEATH….THAT LIKE AS CHRIST, WE ARE RAISED UP FROM THE DEAD…..(THE RESURRECTION FROM THE DEAD IS DURING THIS LIFE FOR BORN AGAIN BELIEVERS)….SO TO WALK IN NEWNESS OF…..{SIN-FREE LIFE} OR NEWNESS OF LIFE.

I AGREE WITH THAT SCRIPTURE. TK

terraricca
    Participant

tk

Thinking something is a sin makes that a sin to you.

what is a sin ? temptation ?

do you believe that an honest man ,thinks on stealing ? I do not ,other wise he would not be honest,

would a man of integrity think on planing corruption ? I do not ,other wise he would not be a man of integrity,

a man with a sexual appetite ,would he not always thinking of sex when and were ever he sees the opposite sex? yes he would because he is corrupt in his heart and mind ,and so think and do evil,

but the righteous does not practice evil and so does not think on evil works,

Jas 1:14 but each one is tempted when, by his own evil desire, he is dragged away and enticed.
    Jas 1:15 Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death.
    Jas 1:16 Don’t be deceived, my dear brothers.

we may not be sinners no longer but temptation is only a foot away,in this world ,

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 16 2011,09:04)
    tk

Thinking something is a sin makes that a sin to you.

what is a sin ? temptation ?

do you believe that an honest man ,thinks on stealing ? I do not ,other wise he would not be honest,

would a man of integrity think on planing corruption ? I do not ,other wise he would not be a man of integrity,

a man with a sexual appetite ,would he not always thinking of sex when and were ever he sees the opposite sex? yes he would because he is corrupt in his heart and mind ,and so think and do evil,

but the righteous does not practice evil and so does not think on evil works,

Jas 1:14 but each one is tempted when, by his own evil desire, he is dragged away and enticed.
    Jas 1:15 Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death.
    Jas 1:16 Don’t be deceived, my dear brothers.

we may not be sinners no longer but temptation is only a foot away,in this world ,

Pierre

Pierre: TEMPTATION COMES TO ATTACK YOUR “FAITH” NOT YOUR “WORKS”!

When one hears the truth of Gods gift of salvation through Jesus, they receive it with great joy. THEN WHEN PERSECUTION AND AFFLICTION ARISE (BECAUSE OF THE WORDS OF TRUTH) SOME ARE OFFENDED. (or fall away from the truth unable to hold fast by believing)(fall away in sin)

Temptation comes against the truth not against the things you do. Read the parables Jesus gave of the sower sowing the seed. In his own interpretation he say,..Matt.13:19….when anyone heareth the word of the Kingdom, and understandeth it not….then cometh the wicked(lies and deceptions) and catcheth away that word of truth, which was sown in his heart…..this is he which received seed by the way side….

V21….one with no root within dureth for awhile….but when “TRIBULATION” OR PERSECUTION ARISETH,….BECAUSE OF THE WORD, by and by he is [offended](lit: occasion to sin, enticed to sin, stumbling block)

To a man that believes that some work or deed he does, is a sin, which all sin separates man from God, it is a sin that separates him. It is an illusion in his mind, not true, but if the man thinks it to be sin for him, it is as truth.

If you would read Jesus from the Bible you might be able to understand what James was attempting to say.

Persecution, affliction and tribulation come to test your faith. Persecution comes from other high religious officials, wicked, evil spirits in high places, to test you and try to kill and destroy the truth/words in your heart and see if you will hold on to the truth you have heard from Jesus. IT IS THE TESTING OF YOUR FAITH which will produce steadfast patience of the truth, while the fiery darts from wicked men attempt to “uproot” the words of truth sown in your heart.

Does someone really come to you and try to get you to steal things? Does someone really try to get you to think sexual thoughts. (of all the so-called sins listed, lusting after a woman being listed by religion as “evil” is tantamount to procreation being evil)! Fools and blind guides teach these things. IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 16 2011,01:47)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 15 2011,22:36)
    Hi Tim,

God bless

Ed: One walking in the newness of life is walking in the spirit cleansing of God. Not the former sinful life.

Hi Tim,

Thank you!   …I knew it was only a matter of time before you would agree with me!

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 16 2011,01:47)
    Sin was thinking there was sin.

Hi Tim,

This is false!   …what proof do you offer for your assertion?
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. (1Thess.5:21)

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 368 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account