Emmanuel

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 368 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ July 01 2011,21:19)
    Mike:

God does not destroy his creation. He made it perfect, gave it free will choice and it programed itself with evil. Jesus is the reprogramer. Here his words deep within and you are made perfect again.

IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

These are excellent words brother! They are words to live by; again excellent!
    Be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind,
    that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. (Romans 12:2)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Ed: Thanks my friend. The wonderful, powerful, truthes of God given through Jesus are grand. Its not easy for some to root out destructive beliefs that have been established deep in the mind/heart. Old must be removed(washed away) for the new to be planted. Our pathes are close brother. Much respect, TK

Pastry
    Participant

Tim!  God did make all of mankind, that is true.  Some will be Baptized according to Scripture and live under Christ by Faith.  But there are also those that will not.  You say He will not destroy mankind?  When Christ returns, he will bring a sword and will destroy the wicked.  There are no Christians that have deep rooted destruction in their hearts.  They would not be living by faith in Christ and learn more each day to be like Him.  
    But to say that all mankind is with Christ and God, is closing their minds to what is going on in this world.  

Rev 19:13   And he [was] clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.  

Rev 19:14   And the armies [which were] in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.  

Rev 19:15   And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.  

Rev 19:16   And he hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.  

Then when all have been subjected to Christ, He will give the Kingdom back to God.

1Cr 15:28   And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.  

Only after that has taken place we can say

1Cr 15:54   So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.  

1Cr 15:55   O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?  

1Cr 15:56   The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.  

1Cr 15:57   But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.  

1Cr 15:58   Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

Then Almighty God will come down to earth and will dwell with men

Rev 21:3   And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God [is] with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, [and be] their God.  

Rev 21:4   And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.  

Rev 21:5   And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.  

Rev 21:6   And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.  

Rev 21:7   He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.  

Peace at last, to that day, (if I am still alive I am 72) I am forever looking forward to….

Peace to all Irene

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ July 02 2011,20:57)
    Tim!  God did make all of mankind, that is true.  Some will be Baptized according to Scripture and live under Christ by Faith.  But there are also those that will not.  You say He will not destroy mankind?  When Christ returns, he will bring a sword and will destroy the wicked.  There are no Christians that have deep rooted destruction in their hearts.  They would not be living by faith in Christ and learn more each day to be like Him.  
    But to say that all mankind is with Christ and God, is closing their minds to what is going on in this world.  

Rev 19:13   And he [was] clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.  

Rev 19:14   And the armies [which were] in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.  

Rev 19:15   And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.  

Rev 19:16   And he hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.  

Then when all have been subjected to Christ, He will give the Kingdom back to God.

1Cr 15:28   And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.  

Only after that has taken place we can say

1Cr 15:54   So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.  

1Cr 15:55   O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?  

1Cr 15:56   The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.  

1Cr 15:57   But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.  

1Cr 15:58   Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

Then Almighty God will come down to earth and will dwell with men

Rev 21:3   And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God [is] with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, [and be] their God.  

Rev 21:4   And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.  

Rev 21:5   And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.  

Rev 21:6   And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.  

Rev 21:7   He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.  

Peace at last, to that day, (if I am still alive I am 72) I am forever looking forward to….

Peace to all Irene

Irene; You say Christians don't beieve in destruction and turn right around and quote scriptures of blood, death and destruction.

The destruction you see coming is not for people, it is for wicked spirits or evil doctrines or wrong thinking in the mind.
    Evil is gathered and burned. The chaff is burned away. The good seed is the truth. The bad seed is lies and destruction of life.

The truth will burn away wrong thinking from the truth seed of Jesus. Dark powers of error/sin will be destroyed. When the evil, wrong thinking is destroyed and mankind reprograms with the love and truth from God through Jesus then will the kingdom shine.

A computer isn't bad just because it has bad programing. Don't destroy the computer just dump(repent) the evil programing(as sinners) and re-program(born again) with the true love of God.

….Then Almighty God will come down to earth and will dwell with men… When you quote a scripture like this are you saying that God is not here now? Is God not dwelling in you? Are you not his Temple? Are you not the Church? His body? His house? Do you not believe that God is here NOW?

If so you are lost by mis-interpretation of the Revelation of Jesus. Someone has mis-guided you. A deceiver. A liar maybe.

Rev 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God [is] with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, [and be] their God.

That sounds like right now to me. Sadly I think you are waiting for God to do something more for these things to happen. That is not true. It is finished. All is completed now.

Those who overcome (unbelief) will inherit the Kingdom, those who cannot overcome unbelief or those that do not believe will not see. Lets stoke up our faith and watch for the good things of God to manifest.

We shall have Heaven on earth after we rid the earth of wrong belief, error of thinking, wrong thoughts, wicked spirits in high religious places, darkness, and lies!! IMO TK

csaliba
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 02 2011,11:12)
    Charles

Mark 10:7And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

Mark 14:36 And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee;

all things are possible WITH God;and yet no place it says that God does anything out of his will of what had been for seen and announced even when Christ prayed;Mk 14:36 “Abba, Father,” he said, “everything is possible for you. Take this cup from me. Yet not what I will, but what you will.”

so God will not change his will ,what as been said will be done ,

You yourself is a trinity,

You Have a spirit, From the Holy spirit
    You have a soul,  From the Father
    You have a body, From Jesus

You are one person

You are the image of God!!

WE are living through the Holy Spirit.

NO,I am not a trinity ;if I live it is because God as letting me live and I thank him every day for that live,

we all who live on the earth received a live (one talent) what we do with it make us different,

our soul and the body we have his given by God in his will that he give to NOAH Ge 9:1 Then God blessed Noah and his sons, saying to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the earth

you misinterpreted the scriptures with your believe in the trinity ,

now the holy spirit his NOT an entity so there can not be a trinity ,

Since you feel certain of your belief be a witness in order for others to reflect upon

this is what i do ,just read my quotes.

But don't get upset because it will become Antichrist!!
    Do everything in Love of Jesus!!

what bugs me is that people like you what i can see is a good men .and being so engulfed in men's view and not scriptures.

If you would do all thing for Christ and Gods love you would not add to scriptures and inventing things they have never said or written ,

Since I've been on Heaven net I respected everyone and I never called anyone a liar.

1Pe 1:13 Therefore, prepare your minds for action; be self-controlled; set your hope fully on the grace to be given you when Jesus Christ is revealed.
    1Pe 1:14 As obedient children, do not conform to the evil desires you had when you lived in ignorance.
    1Pe 1:15 But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do;
    1Pe 1:16 for it is written: “Be holy, because I am holy.”
    1Pe 1:17 Since you call on a Father who judges each man’s work impartially, live your lives as strangers here in reverent fear

1Pe 1:24 For,
    “All men are like grass,
    and all their glory is like the flowers of the field;
    the grass withers and the flowers fall,
    1Pe 1:25 but the word of the Lord stands forever.”

And this is the word that was preached to you.
    1Pe 2:1 Therefore, rid yourselves of all malice and all deceit, hypocrisy, envy, and slander of every kind.

Jn 8:42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now am here. I have not come on my own; but he sent me.
    Jn 8:43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say.
    Jn 8:44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
    Jn 8:45 Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me!

Lk 8:21 He replied, “My mother and brothers are those who hear God’s word and put it into practice.”
    they do not teach what is not written;

Pierre

Pierre,

If you would do all thing for Christ and Gods love you would not add to scriptures and inventing things they have never said or written ,

Where did I added and invented scriptures???

prove it not just state!!

I interpreted  scriptures you mean,am I right???

I don't blame you ,if you can't see the way I see things in scriptures.
    With every respect,not everybody has the will to live purposely in order to receive the light through the
    Holy Spirit.

James1:5But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him.

6But he must ask in faith without any doubting, for the one who doubts is like the surf of the sea, driven and tossed by the wind.

7For that man ought not to expect that he will receive anything from the Lord,

8being a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.

So,is this  a lie????

Have you got a soul?  YES!

Have you got a Spirit?   YES!

Have you got a body?   YES

So therefore you are a triune being the image of God

Now read :

John:4:“Already he who reaps is receiving wages and is gathering fruit for life eternal; so that he who sows and he who reaps may rejoice together.

37“For in this case the saying is true, ‘One sows and another reaps.’

According to you isn't Jesus Christ the one who reaps???

According to you isn't the Holy Spirit the one who sows???

How come that Jesus said:   ‘One sows and another reaps.

And also:he who reaps is receiving wages, so only who reaps receives wages???

And also:   so that he who sows and he who reaps may rejoice together.

Aren't these two entities,don't tell me that they are one after all those proofs and at the end THEY REJOICE TOGETHER ?????

Or am I lying.

Inventing and adding to scriptures????

I am not trying to convince you to believe in the Trinity,but only make you aware what made me  believe in a triune God!!!

No religion what so ever.

I myself through the Holy Spirit after long and deep reflections!

Read this now!!

Matthew:13:33
    33Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto l
    eaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened.

Isn't the leaven represents Jesus Christ.

Isn't it clear enough,that the word HID ,instead inserted,or folded,was used purposely to indicate that Jesus Spirit was hidden in nature to create all with Him, in Him,and for Him.

Isn't three measures of meal represents the kingdom of heaven:

1st. Creation of the spiritual creatures, and cosmos, by the Father, through the word   HIS SON ????

2nd. Recreation of our world through the Holy Spirit in the SON OF GOD ????

3rd. Redeemed, and born again by the Holy Spirit through the SON OF GOD JESUS CHRIST through his death on the cross????

So if you reflect, the Son of god, metaphorically, is the same source to God's Kingdom,  as the leaven is to the bread to become alive, enlarged, beautiful, and irresistible ???

John 16:7  Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

John 16:14“He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and will disclose it to you.

If the Holy Spirit is not an entity why only HE is a comforter,and why HE takes what is of Jesus:

And if the Holy Spirit was one with Jesus,how come He hasn't got it automatically???

After all only the Holy Spirit abide in us.

And through His abiding,abide also the Son and the Father.

John 14:23Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Pierre, I only mean love for Jesus through these scriptures,the way I see them through the Holy Spirit,and I respect yours,as  well since we are both sons,and daughters of God,and brothers,and sisters  in Jesus Christ.
    I will not mention to you this belief again!

Peace and love In Jesus Christ

Charles

csaliba
    Participant

To clarify Definition:

1st.  (FATHER period)

Creation of the spiritual creatures, and cosmos, by the Father, through the word   HIS SON ?

2nd. (SON period)

Recreation of our world through the Holy Spirit in the SON OF GOD ?

3rd. (HOLY SPIRIT period)

Redeemed, and born again by the HOLY SPIRIT through the Son of God Jesus Christ through his death on the cross?

terraricca
    Participant

Charles

one question ;what or who his the HOLY SPIRIT ?

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (csaliba @ July 03 2011,12:03)
    To clarify Definition:

1st.  (FATHER period)

Creation of the spiritual creatures, and cosmos, by the Father, through the word   HIS SON ?

2nd. (SON period)

Recreation of our world through the Holy Spirit in the SON OF GOD ?

3rd. (HOLY SPIRIT period)

Redeemed, and born again by the HOLY SPIRIT through the Son of God Jesus Christ through his death on the cross?

Charles

in my mind of understanding there is no periods ,only creation of things but all in their order as the father see it fit.

the beginning of creation is the start,but to the end there is no end,

and the end of wickedness is only a beginning for the righteous,

so to me your periods are not there ,Christ was foretold since Adam sinned,

so when Christ return this also was foretold and will be part of what was foretold when Adam sinned,

so what i see is many that have participate in the work of that prophecy and some have become share holders in to Gods kingdom.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Charles

Matthew:13:33
    33Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened.

Isn't the leaven represents Jesus Christ.

Mt 13:33 Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened

could you explain to me how you come to that conclution?
    Jesus being the leaven.

Pierre

Pastry
    Participant

Tim! Did you say anything that I don't know already? No….. The problem is that we do still sin. But sin is not imputed to us. Not all is rosy….. And if we believe that we don't sin, the truth is not in us. But because Jesus died for us, we have a Mediato9r to go to the throne of God and ask for the forgiveness of our sin. We don't sin intentionally…..Our job is to become more and more like Jesus….

Rom 4:7 [Saying], Blessed [are] they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

Rom 4:8 Blessed [is] the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

1Jo 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

Thats all, Peace Irene

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hi Tim,

How do you reconcile this statement………….

Quote (Tim Kraft @ July 01 2011,04:19)

Mike: GOD IS NOT GOING TO DESTROY MANKIND!!

……………with this one?

Quote (Tim Kraft @ July 01 2011,04:19)

In the time of Noah the evil was washed away.

Do you believe those evil ones of Noah's day were not destroyed?  You can call it “washed away” if you want, but those people DIED, man.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (csaliba @ July 01 2011,09:10)
    Pierre,

WRONG HOW COULD ONE BE THE FATHER AND THE SON AND ALSO BE THE SON AND THE FATHER,

For God all is possible!!

Translation: I know it doesn't make a lick of sense Pierre, but we can always fall back on the “For God all is possible!!” thing as a “cure-all” for any doctrine we invent.

Charles, did you ever consider that God is the One who created the father/son relationship? God purposed for a son to come FROM his father and be a totally separate being than his father.

Why in the world would our Creater then confuse us by begetting a Son who is the SAME EXACT BEING as He is?

mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Tim Kraft @ July 02 2011,04:31)
    We shall have Heaven on earth after we rid the earth of wrong belief, error of thinking, wrong thoughts, wicked spirits in high religious places, darkness, and lies!! IMO TK

Evil PERSONS, Tim. Not evil thinking. God is NOT going to “brainwash” us so we're all “good boys and girls”.

We have that chance right now: Be good and live – don't, and die in your sins.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Mike: As to the days of Noah after the evil washed away did not God promise with a rainbow not to destroy again?

As to evil persons. You are incorrect. What is “thought” on the inside, mind/heart, will be manifested on the outside. Jesus said men were cleaning the outside (to look good to others) but on the inside they were full of dead mens bones! Or thoughts and beliefs of pain, suffering, destruction, wrath, evil!! What you believe you will experience! Attempting to be “good” on your own power is “trash” to God. TK

csaliba
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 03 2011,07:40)
    Charles

one question ;what or who his the HOLY SPIRIT ?

Pierre

Pierre,

I told you already

Almighty God has seven Spirits,but still one Spirit (God the Holy Spirit)

Since the Holy Spirit is the spirit of the Almighty God, it must be also a God within himself, since He is of the Almighty God.

Both the Father and the Son are in Heaven.

But since Jesus Christ gave the Holy Spirit all that belong to Him through His glorification,and also He received all what belong to Him  from the Father.  

We have the Father,and the Son within us, only through the presence of the Holy Spirit  ,therefore we have God in us, but not the Almighty God.The Holy Spirit which is also a God!!!!  

If the Holy Spirit is not God than we make Him a liar by saying that God is not within us ,and Jesus himself made it clear that we have God in us, but through the Holy Spirit because we are born again through Him.He is the comforter,otherwise we would be orphans.This is a gift through Jesus Christ death.

Denying  this is a sin against the Holy Spirit and it is not forgiven in this world and in the world to come!!

Also He  is not in the same power in us, it all depends on our genuine behaviour, How much we trust Him, how much we live by Him, How much we imitate Jesus.How much we know about Him through scriptures.

It is through this knowledge of behaviour in us, while on earth, which eventually establishes the kind of spiritual body.
    and glorifies us like Jesus.

The closest behaviour we could achieve by imitating Jesus on earth,it would be reflected accordingly on resurrection.  

This is the struggle between the soul which belong to God and the flesh and the world which belong to Satan.

The more we are close to the lust of the flesh,and to the world,the more we are away from God,and the Holy Spirit is useless.

James 1: 5But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him.

6But he must ask in faith without any doubting, for the one who doubts is like the surf of the sea, driven and tossed by the wind.

7For that man ought not to expect that he will receive anything from the Lord, 8being a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways

James 2:14 What use is it, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but he has no works? Can that faith save him?

15If a brother or sister is without clothing and in need of daily food,

16and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and be filled,” and yet you do not give them what is necessary for their body, what use is that?

17Even so faith, if it has no works, is dead, being by itself.

18But someone may well say, “You have faith and I have works; show me your faith without the works, and I will show you my faith by my works.”

19You believe that God is one. You do well; the demons also believe, and shudder.

20But are you willing to recognize, you foolish fellow, that faith without works is useless?

21Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered up Isaac his son on the altar?

22You see that faith was working with his works, and as a result of the works, faith was perfected;

23and the Scripture was fulfilled which says, “AND ABRAHAM BELIEVED GOD, AND IT WAS RECKONED TO HIM AS RIGHTEOUSNESS,” and he was called the friend of God.

24You see that a man is justified by works and not by faith alone.

25In the same way, was not Rahab the harlot also justified by works when she received the messengers and sent them out by another way?

26For just as the body without the spirit is dead, so also faith without works is dead.

Peace and Love in Jesus Christ

Charles

csaliba
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ July 03 2011,12:12)

Quote (csaliba @ July 01 2011,09:10)
    Pierre,

WRONG HOW COULD ONE BE THE FATHER AND THE SON AND ALSO BE THE SON AND THE FATHER,

For God all is possible!!

Translation:  I know it doesn't make a lick of sense Pierre, but we can always fall back on the “For God all is possible!!” thing as a “cure-all” for any doctrine we invent.

Charles, did you ever consider that God is the One who created the father/son relationship?  God purposed for a son to come FROM his father and be a totally separate being than his father.

Why in the world would our Creater then confuse us by begetting a Son who is the SAME EXACT BEING as He is?

mike

Mike,

Translation:  I know it doesn't make a lick of sense Pierre, but we can always fall back on the “For God all is possible!!” thing as a “cure-all” for any doctrine we invent

With every respect where did you read this false teachings.

Or Whoever revealed this to you must be a devil.

You are saying that all these Satanic doctrines are accepted by God.

This is Antichrist.

You are practically telling me  to execute human sacrificing in the name of Jesus Christ,and since I did it in His name, he will sort things out because I invented something in His name.

You are out of your mind

Mike, please reflect don't let the lust of your flesh devour you and make a foolish of you

James 2:But are you willing to recognize, you foolish fellow,……

Peace and Love

in Jesus Christ

Charles

terraricca
    Participant

Charles

Almighty God has seven Spirits,but still one Spirit (God the Holy Spirit)

scriptures please this is unknown to me ,so show and explain scriptures

ps;do not forget to answer my previous question
    Pierre

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Tim Kraft @ July 03 2011,04:27)
    Mike: As to the days of Noah after the evil washed away did not God promise with a rainbow not to destroy again?

As to evil persons. You are incorrect. What is “thought” on the inside, mind/heart, will be manifested on the outside. Jesus said men were cleaning the outside (to look good to others) but on the inside they were full of dead mens bones! Or thoughts and beliefs of pain, suffering, destruction, wrath, evil!! What you believe you will experience! Attempting to be “good” on your own power is “trash” to God. TK

The “Rainbow Covenant” said God would not destroy those of the earth again WITH WATER.

Tim, it is real live PEOPLE who will be judged by your “happy God Jesus” who has a sword coming out of his mouth. And it is some of those PEOPLE who will go off into everlasting destruction.

It is YOU who is “incorrect”.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Charles,

You post was incoherent gibberish. And it didn't do anything at all to refute my claim that the Son of God must be a different being than God Himself………….nor support your claim that God and the Son He begot ARE the same Being.

Pastry
    Participant

Charles, Charles!  maybe you are out of your mind.  How dare you call Mike that.  There is no trinity, which you believe, cause you say Almighty God is a being, Jesus is and the Holy Spirit is also a God. Wrong…. The Holy Spirit is the power of God and not a being apart from Almighty God.  Three in 1 all equal….a mystery…. No way….There are plenty Scriptures that prove the trinity wrong.

1Cr 8:6   But to us [there is but] one God, the Father, of whom [are] all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom [are] all things, and we by him.  

1Ti 2:5   For [there is] one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;  

1Cr 11:3   But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman [is] the man; and the head of Christ [is] God.  

Eph 4:6   One God and Father of all, who [is] above all, and through all, and in you all.  

These Scriptures also prove that the Father and the Son are not the same beings.  that is nonsense….and not according to Scriptures at all……

Peace Irene

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 368 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account