Elohim is plural

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 421 through 440 (of 442 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 01 2009,10:37)
    G,
    When someone dies they still have all their chromosomes intact and this is why forensics is effective.
    It is all of CLAY

Nick……..They may be in tack but the are not functioning , because they are dead, and useless. the Spirit of Life has left the body and they cease to function. Live DNA can be arranged or engineered to reproduce that same body by sequencing them the same. But the DNA retrieved from that dead body is dead. And can only be used for mapping, and nothing else, If it is alive and frozen it can be preserved . But if it is dead it can not be brought back to life. The life force of the DNA is the same Life force of the MAN , GODS SPIRIT. IMO

peace and love…………………..gene

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    So now you tell us it is not the genes after all.
    Slip sliding away..

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    So something else gives life to the genes of earth.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………If you don't know GOD is what sustains Life then you know very little brother. Just really (believe) what Jesus said and think about it and it may come to you some day. IMO

peace and love…………………….gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 01 2009,16:05)
    G,
    So now you tell us it is not the genes after all.
    Slip sliding away..

Nick…………Have no idea what you are talking about and i doubt even if you do.

gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 01 2009,16:06)
    G,
    So something else gives life to the genes of earth.

NIck………Earth give life to nothing , everything that has life in it gives life to it kind, even a seed does not come from the earth , it come from another life that was put in the earth. I thought you were a farmer and you don't know that. Even a seed Has life in itself and when planted into the earth comes to life and begins to grow. That life was not in the earth it was already in the seed. The same with us if the seed of GOD is in Us (IT) will bring life to us. These things you should already know. IMO

peace and love……………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    Just what I was saying.

Natural men only have a human spirit and they must be reborn of the Spirit of God.
    We must come to Jesus, the source for men of the fountain of life unto eternal life.[Jn7]

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    A plurality in God is a trinity dogma alien to scripture.

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    You said
    “Nick………The genetic code is what animates the Body to function, (CLAY) does not function on it own. It has to have life in it. Life is in the blood as scripture says, when this ceases to function you die and life leaves you and all SPIRIT (intellect) processes ceases to function.”

So it is not the genes after all but some seed?
    The seed planting is of the Word of God so this does not apply to all men does it.

Jodi Lee
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 01 2009,15:52)
    Hi JOdi,
    It is what Scripture says that matters.
    It says SEVEN SPIRITS and that excludes the ONE Spirit of God

The Seven Spirits are excluded from YHWH?

So does the spirit of Wisdom that comes from YHWH, is that spirit excluded from Him also?

You are confused!

Read it again,

Re 5:6 And I looked, and behold, in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as though it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent out into all the earth.

What makes you so sure that these spirits are different from the spirit of wisdom that comes from the one Spirit YHWH?

It says clearly that the seven spirits themselves are OF GOD, and that these spirits are sent.  We are shown how God sends out the spirit of Wisdom of which comes from His Spirit.

If what scripture says is what matters, then YOU need to pay closer attention, the seven spirits are OF GOD, they are not excluded from God.  

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Jodi,
    The Spirit of God is one.
    God is one.

Many things are of God including His angels[spirits-heb1] but they are not God.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…………You say the Spirit, singular, But Scripture says the (SEVEN SPIRITS) plural. seems you have a disagreement with what scripture says. Jodi and I are both right, there are seven spirits making up (ONE) GOD, the trinity has nothing to do with this, You are one person composed of many members. So is the Church composed of many members but still one Church. So is GOD, He is SPIRITS/POWERS and composed OF THESE SEVEN, which He send out into all the earth and are (ALL) in Jesus as scripture says. Should we believe you or what scripture says. The Spirit of wisdom, is one Intellect, the Spirit of Truth is another intellect, the spirit of clean, and of unclean is another intellect. And etc, but all from ONE GOD. Who is the creator of SPIRITS even of His angles. As i said before You simply don't understand what a SPIRIT is, even though Jesus explained it clearly.

Know you not how that GOD or the Christos is in YOU, lest you be a reprobate, or (HOW) GOD was in Christ . How is GOD in Christ Nick, is it not by his seven Spirits. YOUR looking at SPIRIT as A PERSON, like you do demons and devils and etc, BUT that is not the case GOD is NOT a PERSON He is composed of SEVEN SPIRITS, and lives in his creation and sustains it, He is the (LIFE) of HIS creation. IMO

peace and love…………………gene

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nick its really weird how you are on the topic(How to get the holy spirit) and you asked me if I could quote you scripture on where it says you need to ask Jesus into your heart and repent of your sins to be saved; I quotted you scriptures and you replyed i was taking them wrong, they wasnt for all BUT on this topic you just replyed to G we must come to jesus to have eternal life. Are you playing with Gods word?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Kat,
    None of the verses you offered say that.
    Do you have any more?

Cato
    Participant

Perhaps the plurality of elohim is a relic of worship of the Canaanite El and his pantheon, Exodus 6:2-3 I revealed myself to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob as EL Shaddai, but was not known to them by my name Yahweh.”

Anonymous
    Inactive

No Nick, Im not giving you any more, you just quoted the same thing I told you to George, you literally said it yourself, You must come to Jesus!

Cindy
    Participant

Why in the world are you all arguing about what the Spirit is. Without the Spirit that is in man we could not function. We receive God's Holy Spirit at Baptism. The Seven Spirits of God also go into the World, but does it specify where they go? Wisdom is a Spirit, Jodi? Wisdom to me is an essence of God, like patience, Love, grace etc. Can you prove that? Are the seven Spirits of God maybe Angels, who are Spirit Beings? We do know that we have God's Angels here on earth too, just like Satan and His Demons are. I believe they protect us Christians. I just remembered what happened to me a couple of years ago when we had a lot of Snow. The Highway always get cleaned up first and it was dark out when I was driving Home. I lost control of the car and was sliding and the car turned around, I called on God:” Help me.” Someone took the wheel of my car and straightened the car out, it was awesome. I will never forget that night. God saved me from an accident that could have hurt me badly. What a great God we have. Sorry I went of the subject, I don't know why I just remembered that.
    Irene

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ Sep. 03 2009,04:44)
    Why in the world are you all arguing about what the Spirit is.  Without the Spirit that is in  man we could not function.  We receive God's Holy Spirit at Baptism.  The Seven Spirits of God also go into the World, but does it specify where they go?  Wisdom is a Spirit, Jodi?  Wisdom to me is an essence of God, like patience, Love, grace etc.   Can you prove that?  Are the seven Spirits of God maybe Angels, who are Spirit Beings? We do know that we have God's Angels here on earth too, just like Satan and His Demons are.  I believe they protect us Christians.  I just remembered what happened to me a couple of years ago when we had a lot of Snow.  The Highway always get cleaned up first and it was dark out when I was driving Home.  I lost control of the car and was sliding and the car turned around, I called on God:” Help me.”  Someone took the wheel of my car and straightened the car out, it was awesome.  I will never forget that night.  God saved me from an accident that could have hurt me badly. What a great God we have.  Sorry I went of the subject, I don't know why I just remembered that.  
    Irene

Weird stuff you speak Irene  :O

thinker

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KAT,
    So there are no scriptures that say if you ask Jesus into your heart you are saved.
    so why do men preach this false way?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nick if what men teach is false and you dont believe it than why did you quote to G that he has to come to Jesus to have eternal life? Your making no sense.

Viewing 20 posts - 421 through 440 (of 442 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account