Election

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 122 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    25.2 Peter 1:10
    Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 27 2014,08:11)
    Hi,
    25.2 Peter 1:10
    Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

Nick.

No one can come to the son unless the Father draws him.
    We are also by election.There are some special elects.
    The remnant jews will be elected by Choice,without going through Christ. They will be introduced to Christ in the kingdom.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    Either way it is all of grace

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 27 2014,09:05)
    Hi WU,
    Either way it is all of grace

This is true,for God knows the heart of men.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    And nothing good is in the hearts of men unless given by God

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 27 2014,09:17)
    Hi WU,
    And nothing good is in the hearts of men unless given by God

Some men are seen as good compared to the
    majority. There are good heathens also.
    They will be in the second resurrection,and judged by the books. Judged by their deeds.

We will be judged by our faith in Christ.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    The tribunal of Christ is for those in Christ.

The mercy of God is specified towards those who are not.
    Rom2
    ut after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;

6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds:

7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:

8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,

9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;

10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:

11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

12 For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;

13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:

15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)

16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

Wakeup
    Participant

The heathens are not under the law,but they will be judged according to their knowledge of good and evil.Called conscience.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    The only remaining hope is whether or not they have treated the brothers of Jesus well.

Mt25
    41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 12 2014,10:04)
    Hi WU,
    The only remaining hope is whether or not they have treated the brothers of Jesus well.

Mt25
    41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Nick.

Those words counts for all men;past and future;christians and non christians.

Those that are ready to help one in need; their works will be written down in a book. All good works and bad works.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    Read scripture carefully.
    THESE BROTHERS OF MINE is specific.
    Jesus never called those of the world his brothers.

Mt25
    40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

The body of Christ is a known group to God.

2Tim 2
    19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 13 2014,08:15)
    Hi WU,
    Read scripture carefully.
    THESE BROTHERS OF MINE is specific.
    Jesus never called those of the world his brothers.

Mt25
    40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

The body of Christ is a known group to God.

2Tim 2
    19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

Nick.

I never said that.
    We are speaking of Christians,not the world.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    The way of Jesus is not salvation by works.
    God is mercy
    Mt5
    Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 13 2014,10:22)
    Hi WU,
    The way of Jesus is not salvation by works.
    God is mercy
    Mt5
    Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

Nick.

You just hide your penny in the sand till He comes; and see what happens.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    Best not to preach new gospels

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 13 2014,10:27)
    Hi WU,
    Best not to preach new gospels

Nick.

New gospels are preached every day;but not by me.
    Your Jesus and God is not the one of the scriptures.
    You dont know them both.
    You are worshipping an unknown god.

But the time will come that they all shall know me.
    That is in scripture.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    Stay within revelation

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 13 2014,10:40)
    Hi WU,
    Stay within revelation

Nick.

God said: they WILL know me.
    Meaning they did not know him.
    I like the prophesies in revelation.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    Jeremiah 31:34
    And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Yes God will teach by His Spirit
    Not by man

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 13 2014,15:56)
    Hi WU,
    Jeremiah 31:34
    And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Yes God will teach by His Spirit
    Not by man

Wakeup………That is the way God even teaches NOW. By his spirit, brethren you have no need of a teacher , for the Spirit itself teaches you all things.

and again know you not you shall all be taught by God

The ROCK that Christ Jesus will build the Church on, is the POWER of GOD to get into the mind of a person and reveal the truth. No man can do that not even Jesus only God the Father can. Jesus fully understood that , that is why he said to Peter blessed are you Simon Barjona for flesh and blood did not reveal that unto you but My Father who is in heaven has revealed it unto you.

peace and love to you and yours……………………gene

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account