DON'T BE LEFT BEHIND

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    treverend
    Participant

I have 7 codes for a free video game demo that you can download online, if you want to try the game send me a message titled “DON'T BE LEFT BEHIND!” and I will send you back 1 code so you can download the game demo. The game is called LEFT BEHIND: Tribulation Forces and if you are a fan of RTS (real-time strategy) games I think you will like this game. It's kind of like the Age of Empires games if you ever heard of them. Once I give you a code you can download the FREE Silver Edition online at www. leftbehindgames. com/silver. Get a code from me quick before they are all gone! Also the online play in this game is powered by GameSpy so you can go to www. gamespy. com and check out yourself compared to other players on the leaderboard for this game. You will have to make a GameSpy account to go on the leaderboards but it's free to make one.

Description: A FREE limited edition Silver Version of LEFT BEHIND: Tribulation Forces.

The limited edition Silver Version includes:
    – Three Tutorial missions
    – Five Single player missions
    – Three Multiplayer maps

I hope you like the game! And if the game is to jerky to run on your computer try to give it to one of your friends if they have a better computer and a better graphics card.

Minimum System Requirements
    – Windows® XP SP1, Vista
    – Pentium® IV 2.
    0GHz processor or faster
    – 512MB RAM Minimum
    – 4GB free hard disk space
    – 8x CD/DVD-ROM drive or faster
    – 32MB DirectX9.
    0c compatible GeForce 4 MX440 or ATI Radeon 8500 video card or higher
    – DirectX 9.
    0c compatible sound card
    – TCP/IP for LAN or 56 Kbps modem (2 player games) or Cable/DSL modem (3-8 player games) and an Internet service provider account required for Internet multiplayer.

– Microsoft compatible keyboard and mouse.

Peace & love,

<>< treverend ><>

kejonn
    Participant

Yes, what a lovely game. The basic gist is convert or kill. We don't do things like that in the 21st century.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Is this spam?

Not3in1
    Participant

Trev seems to be a true person as he sent me a PM asking some questions…..
    I directed him to the appropriate threads.

Admin
    Keymaster

Cool thanks.

treverend
    Participant

It's not convert or kill, the manuel and the makers say that over and over again. Only people that never played it think it's a convert or kill type of thing, is most missions of the game you lose if you kill making that statement untrue and impossible. And no this is not spam, this is a real Christian game, ask me for a code if you want to download it and try it out.

treverend
    Participant

kejonn since you never played the game it's not smart to talk badly about it, because those of us who have played it know your wrong about it.

Stu
    Participant

The whole premise of the game is absurd. If young zealous christians stayed inside playing this all day instead of bothering the public with their prostyletising, then I would applaud it. Is that likely?

Stuart

kejonn
    Participant

Since this game is just an updated version of Left Behind: Eternal Forces, here are some statements from Fire and Brimstone, Guns and Ammoon LB:EF

Miami attorney Jack Thompson, already famous to a generation of Xbox and PlayStation owners for pitching campaigns against game companies, argues that games are rotting the minds of young people. But, as a practicing Christian, he says, he has more reasons than usual to dislike the latest target of his ire. The Eternal Forces game “breaks my heart,” he said.

The game is about killing people for their lack of faith in Jesus,” he said. “The Gospel is not about killing people in the name of the Lord, and Jesus made that very clear.”

Thompson worries that the existence of this game will be taken as proof by radical Muslims that Western culture is mounting a modern-day crusade against non-Christian faiths. Thompson says he broke off a publishing relationship with Tyndale House — the company that puts out the “Left Behind” books — because it approved licensing the book franchise to the start-up company that is just now putting on the game's finishing touches.

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (kejonn @ Aug. 22 2008,06:59)
    Yes, what a lovely game. The basic gist is convert or kill. We don't do things like that in the 21st century.

Greetings KJ…..In the twentieth century we are still crusading perhaps you have missed some of Pope Benedicts edicts calling for unity or even the Jihadist violent solution to every problem….

treverend
    Participant

theodorej it's ok if he says that, he's right, Christians and the Church is never to wage war, never should the Church go against anyone.

treverend
    Participant

And you guys are all wrong about the game so are the people who talk about it, they just hate it because it's based off the Bible, play the game and then you'll know.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (treverend @ Aug. 25 2008,10:29)
    And you guys are all wrong about the game so are the people who talk about it, they just hate it because it's based off the Bible, play the game and then you'll know.

Cool. Does Jesus get to stone adulterers like it says to in the bible?

Stuart

treverend
    Participant

First of all Stu that's not a Christian thing, the Jews did that in the Old Testament, and they stopped practicing stoning around the time of Jesus I'm pretty sure, but in the New Testament no Christian ever stoned anyone and Jesus never stoned anyone or told somebody to stone anyone. That was a part of the old covenant of the Jews, Christians don't do that since Christianity is the fulfillment of Juidiasm.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi treverend.

Remember when Jesus said that the world will hate you because it hated him?

That might explain why you are being persecuted for your faith.

You can if you want, just spend your time in the “Believers Place” category if you don't wish to converse with such, because they cannot post there. But please continue replying if you are happy to, however you might find that after a while it is an exercise of futility.

:)

Stu
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Aug. 26 2008,14:38)
    Hi treverend.

You can if you want, just spend your time in the “Believers Place” category if you don't wish to converse with such, because they cannot post there. But please continue replying if you are happy to, however you might find that after a while it is an exercise of futility.

The victim card again. Treverend said he doesn't cut and run, and on his first showing he seems to be honouring that. You would withdraw him to the cotton wool of the Boy Scouts where the fantasy will be preserved against reality for him?

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (treverend @ Aug. 26 2008,11:56)
    First of all Stu that's not a Christian thing, the Jews did that in the Old Testament, and they stopped practicing stoning around the time of Jesus I'm pretty sure, but in the New Testament no Christian ever stoned anyone and Jesus never stoned anyone or told somebody to stone anyone. That was a part of the old covenant of the Jews, Christians don't do that since Christianity is the fulfillment of Juidiasm.

I do remember a scene from the bible where the director (Saul of Tarsus, wasn't it?) suffers another continuity problem by having Jesus say that it is all good to teach (Timothy?) then makes his main character equivocate in the face of a difficult question about stoning someone who has clearly broken Mosaic law. “Let he who is without sin…” must be a cornerstone of the guilt trip that the Catholic church has kept its follower on ever since. I guess with Jesus anything is possible. Shame he couldn't be relied on for straight answers.

Stuart

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Aug. 26 2008,20:16)

Quote (t8 @ Aug. 26 2008,14:38)
    Hi treverend.

The victim card again.  Treverend said he doesn't cut and run, and on his first showing he seems to be honouring that.  You would withdraw him to the cotton wool of the Boy Scouts where the fantasy will be preserved against reality for him?

Stuart

Not at all.

Just letting him know that when he wants to discuss things with believers he has a place. If he wants to converse with you then that is good too.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Aug. 26 2008,20:16)
    The victim card again.

I rather think of it as an explanation as to why people are so irate with those who have faith. I know how it feels because I use to feel that same irritation when I was a professed atheist. It's really just the hostile spirit of the world to God and the influence it has over people.

Anyway, there does come a time when I and others like to discuss things without the hecklers though. I don't think it is really a mystery or hard to understand Stu. Just helps to concentrate the discussion without the noise. Some discussions are better off with like minded people or people who at least share an interest and want to investigate. It is also true that other discussions are better having a diverse set of people who have conflicting ideas and spend time in debate. That is why there are 2 places here and I think the subjects are divvied up nicely.

I must confess to liking adrenalin rushes. Hence a venture into the Evolution discussion once and a while to talk about the absurdity of all things coming into existence from a singularity that figured it all out on its own. Sometimes I get a good laugh out of it too. But I do agree that certain things need stirring in order to think outside the square. But in the appropriate discussion.

However I don't really debate the science of Evolution much admittedly. I was right into it at one point and also had a particular interest in genetics. I still love science but I see Evolution as part science and part imagination mixed with bias to make the imagination sound like it too is science. These days I am more into astronomy and things that are not so much hypothesis but are around us and observable. Although I do like to hear theories regarding other dimensions and the speed of light etc.

If you look at Astronomy you will see how supposed facts are constantly dis-proven or overridden with new evidence. At least there is some progression. But Evolution still teaches some theories that were ludicrous to start with and even others that were proven to not be true, yet you still see it taught or taught after the fact it was dis-proven.

I think Evolution is for people who don't like the idea that there is a God, because deep down they know that if that were true, then they haven't done much about that. They instead feel a sort of freedom in believing that it all just happened and anything we do may have short-term consequences, and that it all ends when you are dead. It is such conscious or unconscious thinking that helps make men overlook the absurdity of a non-created cosmos.

Stu
    Participant

Your fantasy world only contains convenient 'truths'. You are dishonest to pick and choose the science that suits your mythology, but that is consistent with the way you pick and choose scripture to suit your 1/34,000th of christianity.

Stuart

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account