Do spirits have bodies?

Viewing 20 posts - 3,141 through 3,160 (of 5,412 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 20 2011,22:13)

Quote (terraricca @ June 20 2011,15:05)

Quote (Ed J @ June 20 2011,21:29)
    Hi Pierre,

What does    'A FORM OF BODY'    mean?

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

edj

a type of body, flesh,steel,plastic,translucent,gas,electromagnetic,atomic,microscopic ,wave,,and ………………………………………………….ect.

Hi Pierre,

Would you consider a translucent image with no mass (such as a holographic projection)  'a form of body'?

God bless
    Ed J

Edj

I do not leave any option open ,and many we still do not know,but my point is ;if God create it then it must exist and if it exist then it must have some sort of form,or kind of body,

example.a bacteria or a virus as a body or a form if you prefer

now the sun also as a body in volume and mass but it still as a body and yet all the different gases that it compose are also in a form of a body. like HELEUM as a molecule so as hydrogen and both form the major part of the sun right of cause there are other things ,but understand what i try to say?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Pierre,

You still haven't answered my latest refining question.
    I need it answered to “fully” understand the scope of your question.

So please help me to be able to answer your question; OK?
    Repeating ground already covered limits the exposure of a response.

God bless
    Ed J

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 20 2011,23:00)
    Hi Pierre,

You still haven't answered my latest refining question.
    I need it answered to “fully” understand the scope of your question.

So please help me to be able to answer your question; OK?
    Repeating ground already covered limits the exposure of a response.

God bless
    Ed J

edj

to your question the answer is NO.

because then you may as well say that the videos you play are people ,but they only reflection of captured photo sequence,

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Pierre,

Then I don't believe spirits have bodies, but provision may be necessary to enter our dimension.

God bless
    Ed J

Proclaimer
    Participant

Mods should primarily be concerned with messages that are posted in public, i.e., on the forum. How people treat others via email, Facebook, or real life is between themselves and God. That is where I stand at least.

PMs is a hard one though. It stands for Private Message and we obviously do not have access to Private Messages.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Pierre,

I also believe that our resurrected bodies will have substance, unlike the Angels before.
    This is the type of body, I believe, Jesus has right now. Hope this answers your questions.
    According to the scripture: Jesus ate fish and walked through walls; being able to disappear.

God bless
    Ed J

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 20 2011,23:26)
    Hi Pierre,

Then I don't believe spirits have bodies, but provision may be necessary to enter our dimension.

God bless
    Ed J

edj

then the spirits do not exist according to you ;if they do not have a substance or form of a body any type,

we know that there are many things we do not know,but what i say is if GOD create it he must have given or made something to created,if nothing is made then nothing is created right

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ June 20 2011,16:54)

Hi Pierre,

God bless
    Ed J

edj

then the spirits do not exist according to you ;if they do not have a substance or form of a body any type,

we know that there are many things we do not know,but what i say is if GOD create it he must have given or made something to created,if nothing is made then nothing is created right

Hi Pierre,

No; then they don't exist according to YOU.
    Do you believe satan had any type of body?

Your last sentence makes no sense to me whatsoever? ???

Ed J

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 21 2011,00:01)

Quote (terraricca @ June 20 2011,16:54)

Hi Pierre,

God bless
    Ed J

edj

Hi Pierre,

No; then they don't exist according to YOU.
    Do you believe satan had any type of body?

Your last sentence makes no sense to me whatsoever? ???

Ed J

EDJ

creating is an action of making thing ,right?

if you make something then it exist right ?it was not existing prior to that creation or making right ?

but whatever is created is now there and it as his own structure whatever that may be right ?

if there are 1000 of different creation or making so each of them woud be different in structure right ? this would be to distingage them between them right?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ June 20 2011,17:18)
    EDJ

(1) creating is an action of making thing ,right?

(2) if you make something then it exist right ? (3) it was not existing prior to that creation or making right ?

(4) but whatever is created is now there and it as his own structure whatever that may be right ?

(5) if there are 1000 of different creation or making so each of them woud be different in structure right ? (6) this would be to distingage them between them right?

Hi Pierre,

1) Right.

2) Right.
    3) Not in form.

4) Can you re-word this question; I don't understand it?

5) Not necessary, consider a new “Chevrolet Corvette”; we would expect them all to be the same.
    6) A moot point, because of answer #5. (Click Here)

Ed J

Rena
    Participant

Istari, you should apologise to Terrarica for your post. It wasn't nice.

Rena
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ June 20 2011,17:39)
    Mods should primarily be concerned with messages that are posted in public, i.e., on the forum. How people treat others via email, Facebook, or real life is between themselves and God. That is where I stand at least.

PMs is a hard one though. It stands for Private Message and we obviously do not have access to Private Messages.

Fair enough t8.

Rena
    Participant

Ed said

“Hi Pierre,
    Then I don't believe spirits have bodies, but provision may be necessary to enter our dimension.”

Terrarica said

“then the spirits do not exist according to you ;if they do not have a substance or form of a body any type,
    we know that there are many things we do not know,but what i say is if GOD create it he must have given or made something to created,if nothing is made then nothing is created right”

Ed said

“No; then they don't exist according to YOU.
    Do you believe satan had any type of body?”

Terrarica, is a thought – is love – created? And does it have form?

If it doesn't have a form, then it doesn't exist?

No need to reply, just something for you to think about because your conversation was interesting.

Istari
    Participant

EDJ,

You are correct in your summation.

This is what I have been saying to them.

Terraricca outlines examples of Worldly PHYSICAL MATERIAL MATTER and quite rightly claims they have bodies.

He then makes a grave error by including 'Non-Worldly' entities in his list claiming that since EVERYTHING WAS CREATED then Spirits, which are also created, MUST HAVE BODIES.

This underlines the base level (Less than base level, in fact) intelligence that Mikeboll and Terraricca have.
    I don't include IRENE here for she was so much below the intelligence level as to be of masterful pointlessness:
    If one can say that 'Celestial Bodies' are ANGELS, when the very Scriptures she quotes says 'Sun, Moon and Stars' (Objects that SHINE, give off light, so to speak!);
    If one can say that 'Terrestrial Bodies' are 'Sun, Moon and Stars' then we all have illuded ourselves in warfare – having created a 'Terratorial' Army, or we have invested in Galactic Planets as our belonging – having paid for 'Terratory' on the Sun; and we are 'Walking on the Moon' – over it's Terrain…(Don't stress the meaning here!)

EDJ, you are right that Terra-ricca (Rich Earth) is only think from his 'Terra' position and, like Mikeboll64, cannot be raised to a Spiritual level of understanding…

Of course, their vehemence is quite correct according to their earthbound base level intellect so it is no wonder that they feel we are vilifying them with our corrections.

Mikeboll is the worst – he actually TAUNTS others into deriding him hoping to get them banned. And he calls himself a MODERATOR!!

Terraricca knows no better – as you say – than to post verbatim Scriptures with no real understanding of what he is posting – just a 'Those felt good to say' moments!

He also chips in congratulating others without understanding exactly what the person ACTUALLY SAID.
    And also derides others when they have ACTUALLY said something GOOD (See recent example where he says I was wrong about everything in my post – when in fact I was saying : 'Well done, Mike!!')

Terra also told me off about something then 'corrected me' with the VERY THING THAT I HAD JUST SAID….!!!

Terra also seems to stay on the sidelines and just watches for a chance to say to a poster: 'Yah rang bout dat – yu hab nuh cents!” – then disappears again.
    The posters look up and say 'What the #£// just happened there!!'
    (Did you hear the joke about Superman while flying over the mountains and spied Supergirl seemingly having a tanning session… Pm me if you want to know the rest – but her lasting words were also 'What the —- just happened there!'

Mike, now Mikeboll… He KNOWS he has lost the point of this thread so he is using 'CounterAttack' methods:
    'If you can't WIN then at least DON'T LOSE'

When asked what he means by 'Jesus was transformed just before he entered heaven' he could not answer as he KNEW that that was cobblers… Sadly, Kerwin, thinking he was being GOOD, came to his rescue (Did you hear about the woman who thought it would be good to rescue a Snake from the cold icy snow… Yeah, it bit her and kills her after it recovered – Kerwin: you are that woman – and Mikeboll is that Snake!!)
    Kerwin stuck his hand into the dank dark, icy cold hole that Mike had crawled into and started drawing him out with a warming and loving – but lame – 'get out' of 'We certainly know that Jesus' body was transformed'… Mike duly locked onto it and bit his hand hard claiming the misappointed statement as his own now!

Yes, Mike, Jesus' body was indeed TRANSFORMED – but WHEN?

All Mike's tail thrashing has not got him out of the hole he crawled into because SCRIPTURES says quite CLEARLY that Jesus' body was Transformed when he was RAISED FROM THE DEAD.

This was FOURTY DAYS before Jesus ascended to Heaven.

Mike, from the pit of your dank hole – can you offer any enlightenment on how you come to have missed 40 days of Jesus in his Glorious and Spiritual Body.

No tail slashing now – just plain simple answer will do.
    'Hisssss….! – No – Hisssss…..!'
    Oh, thank you, Mike! Here's some 'Rich Earth' for you to eat the rest of your life'

Istari
    Participant

Rena,

Here is another thought for them:
    If things in the material world have bodies that are called such – and things in the Spirit world have bodies but are not called such – then there is a dilemma!

Mike CANNOT DEFINE 'Body' for it will spoil his FUN.
    mike CANNOT DEFINE 'Spirit' for it will spoil his 'FUN'.

What purpose is there for a BODY with a Spirit in it – if that SPIRIT is itself a BODY?
    Why, if the Spirit has a Body, is it called a 'SPIRIT'
    Why can the Spirit 'Go where it will – when it Will' but the BODY cannot!!

Moreover, Mike is ONLY CLAIMING that JESUS has a Body in Heaven – in fact he DOES NOT?

See how confused he is:
    Mike agrees that Jesus has a Body (But he won't say how?)
    Mike agrees that Jesus is now a Spirit (But he cannot say how?)
    Mike agrees that the BODY cannot enter Heaven but he can't say then how he is claiming that Jesus has a body in Heaven yet not a body because he is a Spirit!!
    Mike cannot say HOW Jesus has a BODY on Earth but NOT in heaven -but 'always' maintained that SPIRITS have bodies – yet JESUS is the first… So what of the Angels – And God – and the Holy Spirit.

Come on – people – do you see Mike avoids ALL SUCH QUESTIONS!
    do you see Mike never responds to such questions but resorts to be a QUERILOUSNESS, making complaints of being 'Abused' and then mimicking his opponent when he gets into a spot…

And one person said 'Mike is ONLY seeking to be RIGHTEOUS – he is LEARNING…' – yah, right!!

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Rena @ June 21 2011,03:46)
    Ed said

“Hi Pierre,
    Then I don't believe spirits have bodies, but provision may be necessary to enter our dimension.”

Terrarica said

“then the spirits do not exist according to you ;if they do not have a substance or form of a body any type,
    we know that there are many things we do not know,but what i say is if GOD create it he must have given or made something to created,if nothing is made then nothing is created right”

Ed said

“No; then they don't exist according to YOU.
    Do you believe satan had any type of body?”

Terrarica, is a thought – is love – created? And does it have form?

If it doesn't have a form, then it doesn't exist?

No need to reply, just something for you to think about because your conversation was interesting.

REna

this is Satan before is corruption;Eze 28:13 You were in Eden,
    the garden of God;
    every precious stone adorned you:
    ruby, topaz and emerald,
    chrysolite, onyx and jasper,
    sapphire, turquoise and beryl.
    Your settings and mountings were made of gold;
    on the day you were created they were prepared.
    Eze 28:14 You were anointed as a guardian cherub

so what you think as he a body of a sort?

Istari
    Participant

Mike has nowhere to go – so, like a wild animal, he turns on his prey?

Mike starts asking 'reverse' question to try and throw of his opponent (Something he learnt from WJ!)

'Can YOU PROVE that Jesus 'Put off the Flesh' as he entered Heaven' says Mike to me.

Now, how long have I been saying 'Dimensions' to Mike?
    How long have been saying that MATERIAL MATTER cannot exist in the Higher Dimensions?
    Did not JESUS himself say that FLESH AND BONE (and Blood) cannot inherit the Kingdom of Heaven?
    Did I not Show from SCIENCE, PHYSICS, that this is exactly so: Why cannot Science PROVE the Scriptures (Mikeboll dismisses my claims even though they EXACTLY MATCH SCRIPTURES)

Mike claims that since I said that the Angels COULD create bodies for themselves then what advantage is there for Jesus?

Sad man – Mikeboll!! That was in the days of Noah – they have been BANNED since!
    And well you know that is what I said – it PROVES you are dishonest!!!

The Angels that appear on earth since then were ONLY EVER in temporary bodies – check the descriptions of them – some were offered food being MISTAKEN for humans but they said: 'Make it a burnt offering to God'

The other Angels just APPEARED then just DISAPPEARED.
    Which Flesh and Bone body can do that? (Don't answer yet!)

Jesus spoke to Nicodemus and said one had to be 're-Born' again to see the kingdom of God.
    Did he mean that we have to become SPIRITS – no!
    It meant 'Re-Born BY the SPIRIT of Holiness'

The physical body will still be the physical body containing the Spirit that controls it – but it will be RIGHTEOUS and SINLESS.

This is what is meant by the SPIRITUAL BODY…

Mikeboll, Terraricca and Irene all MISINTERPRET this to mean SPIRIT BODY… and there-in LIES their GRAVE error!
    Everytime they read 'Spiritual' they see 'Spirit' – WRONG – WRONG – WRONG!!!

In fact it is so ludicrous it a wonder any of them can walk in a straight line.

What then is SPIRITUAL WORSHIP?
    and Spiritual Prayer?
    And Spiritual Eye?
    And Spiritual Gifts?
    And Spiritual Mind?
    And Spiritual …?

Do they not all mean 'Righteous'
    Does not SPIRITUAL BODY mean 'Righteous Body'?

So, back to the question: How did Jesus APPEAR where he wanted to be when hevwanted to be there?
    How did Jesus just 'Dissappear' from the sight of the two disciples in Ammeus?

Yes, he 'Put off his flesh body' and went off in the Spirit.
    Jesus is the ONLY HUMAN who can do this because only Jesus has a RIGHTEOUS BODY.
    This RIGHTEOUS BODY cannot die, is INCORRUPTIBLE.
    For a normal human to 'Put off his flesh' would mean the flesh is DEAD!!

Mikeboll would not dare to try to put together a cohesive post of what he believes on this issue as he would confound himself – so he resorts to piecemeal postings – one point here – then dodges over to another – then another – and back to the first – each time making little refinements so that no one notices what he does…

Watch: in a few more posts Mike will be saying that Jesus 'CHANGED HIS FLESH AND BONE BODY INTO A SPIRIT BODY just before entering Heaven'

Then he will claim that that was ALWAYS what he meant!

Oh, and then he WILL state 'Yes, Jesus WAS RAISED INTO A SPIRITUAL BODY of Flesh and Bone'

And finally this thread will be over …

Do Spirits have Bodies? no they do not?

But what is the incongruence here – what is not consistent?

Yes, Mike only states that JESUS has a (Spirit) Body…
    Yet the THREAD TOPIC is 'SPIRITS' – 'Do SPIRITS HAVE BODIES'
    If Jesus has acquired a 'Spirit [UAL] Body' from being 'Born again' into incorruptible Righteousness and is now a SPIRIT – then what of those who are ALREADY SPIRITS?

Do you know that ANGELS CAN SIN? therefore they are NOT RIGHTEOUS?
    but they (for the majority) do not sin knowing that there is NO SALVATION for a fallen Angel.
    But when they come into the physical world and 'put on their temporary non-descript bodies' which are clothed in robe which are 'White as snow and shimmer' it demonstrates that these are indeed Spiritual (Righteous as to their task) beings sent from God!

Again i ask: is it written anywhere that anyone has seen a demon spirit? No! Not even King Saul, for that was merely and Apparition – an appearance of a thing like a body of Samuel…

Mikeboll struggles to create phatasm ideas over the phrase 'A Spirit does not have a body like you see I have'
    Jesus was clearly stating that he was NOT A SPIRIT (Angel)
    Jesus stated that a Spirit DOES NOT HAVE A BODY – AS YOU SEE I HAVE!!

I did not notice before but the saying is “Does not have Flesh and Bone AS YOU SEE I HAVE”
    which totally defeats Mikeboll who phrases it (or maintains the phrase) 'Does not have Flesh and Bone as I have!”
    This latter phrase does indeed have an ambiguous twang to it but the former DOES NOT…!!

terraricca
    Participant

edj

1) Right.

2) Right.
    3) Not in form.

4) Can you re-word this question; I don't understand it?

5) Not necessary, consider a new “Chevrolet Corvette”; we would expect them all to be the same.
    6) A moot point, because of answer #5. (

if number 2 is right then #3 must be also right

4)my point is when you are created you are ,there right ,and now because you are there you have your own personal structure (in men case Flesh,in spirit beings spirit form or body whatever )

5)I am not talking about the same element but different creation,like bugs,birds,fish,men,the sun,planets,angels,grass,trees,light,fire,black holes,gases,water,plankton,microbes,viruses,bacteria,flees,insects,ect………list to long
    those have different structures between them but are very similar between themselves(all corvettes are made in Fiberglas right,and the rest is steel;right but in shape they are partly different or if they would be totally different they would be no longer be corvettes right)

6) so variation in one kind is not a change in structure right ?

understand?

Pierre

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ June 20 2011,03:54)
    Kerwin

Since the spiritual body that is raised is clearly a flesh and bone body that comes from heaven then how does it follow it does not transform into a body of spirit in order to enter heaven?

how does that you come to that conclusion???

and where that it say what you say that the spiritual body is flesh and bones ?

Pierre

Pierre,

Jesus speaks of the destruction of his mortal body which is sown and of how his flesh and bone body will arise after three days.

John 2:19(New International Version (NIV))

19 Jesus answered them, “Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days.”

So we know from scripture that:

Jesus died and his mortal body was planted on Friday which was the first day he spoke of.  We also know that Jesus rose in a body on the third day, a Sunday in a body different from the one that was planted as scripture states.

1 Corinthians 15(NIV)

37 When you sow, you do not plant the body that will be, but just a seed, perhaps of wheat or of something else.

Do you agree so far?  If you do not then please share why you do not..

We know from scripture Jesus gave evidence he was flesh and bone and not a spirit.  I am convinced he was not being deceptive.

So in Jesus’ case the body that was raised was clearly of Flesh and Bone.  Paul used Jesus as an example of thee final resurrection in 1 Corinthians 15:16 and so it follows that in the way he was raised so should others be raised.

That should be enough all by itself to convince you but in case you require more consider Paul speaks of his own body from heaven just as Jesus spoke of his in John 2:19.  Paul speaks of such in 2 Corinthians 5:1-4 with these words.

2 Corinthians 5 (New International Version (NIV))

1 For we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven, not built by human hands. 2 Meanwhile we groan, longing to be clothed instead with our heavenly dwelling, 3 because when we are clothed, we will not be found naked. 4 For while we are in this tent, we groan and are burdened, because we do not wish to be unclothed but to be clothed instead with our heavenly dwelling, so that what is mortal may be swallowed up by life.

So is clear that the natural body of Jesus was planted and his spiritual body that arose was flesh and bone.  It is also clear that Paul expected and taught that the same would occur for himself and others.

Edited to clarify meaning.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 20 2011,08:04)

Quote (Istari @ June 20 2011,09:06)
    And as for Terraricca, he says nothing of any worth.

Just post Scriptures with no meaning – I dont think heaven understand what he is posting – I think he just posts stuff to amuse himself…

Terraricca has nothing of value to contribute to this thread – he says NOTHING but posts against what others say – not just here but I see he does the same in other threads too – never actually says anything other than refute without even saying why…

And in others he just posts a load of verbatim scriptures and no one knows what they relate to.

Oh, and the 'Supporting' posts like he does here but gives no reason why he is supporting that post…

And mike, you feel GOOD about that kind of support – poor you… You must be really really desparate …
    Just because someone with little intelligence (A low spirit) says 'Good posts, Mike' it makes you feel good – that's sad and profits you nothing for he knows not the real reason WHY he is saying 'Good post, Mike'

In other words Mike, your supporters are as poor in mind as you are.

Hi Istari,

What you said about Pierre is similar to what I said.
    But don't you think you can do so without all the abuse?

Mike and Istari:
    Let's try to keep personal cr*p out of discussing doctrinal issues; OK?

God bless
    Ed J (FAKE Mod)

I am beginning to suspect Istari believes that attacks on the man are boldness.

Viewing 20 posts - 3,141 through 3,160 (of 5,412 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account