Deism

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 21 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

To All……………There are (NO) devils or demon (BEINGS) going around jumping in and out of People, this is all part of the (MYSTERY RELIGION) Teachings about the doctrines of devils and demons, Anyone can be a Satan or Devil (adversary) of GOD, by resisting the truth of GOD, makes anyone who does that a devil (adversary) of GOD. Its just that simple, nothing complicated about it. NO MYSTERY it just how you think that is all. IMO

peace and love to you all…………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    Is it all lies that Jesus went about setting folk free from demons?
    That is a lot of bible to do away with in favour of your gnostic ideas.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……..Jesus went about setting People free from (Adversarial) Spirit (intellects) (IN) them is what freed them up (not so separate being in them called a devil, No one seen anyone leave those people, Just a Spirit (intellect) left them that was (IN) them nothing more. If you understood what Jesus said about SPIRIT you would understand that, you are holding onto (MYSTERY RELIGION) teachings. IMO

gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Gene,
    So what you see with natural eyes is the only truth?
    If you were born again you could see the kingdom with spiritual eyes.
    Then you would no longer see a need to spice up the teachings of God with your own.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………It is you who are looking at things with the natural eyes, what do you think seen demons as (beings) is , it is a natural pagan way of expressing Physical something they cant see or understand. Are not you doing the same thing. You have no Idea even what Spirit is, so you can only express it as they do, some spook of bogyman going around jumping in and out of people, Nothing more then (MYSTERY RELIGION) teachings you learned while being a Catholic. IMO

gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Gene,
    Jesus was no catholic.
    You should listen to the one called our teacher.
    He explained and demonstrated all these matters and he is lord.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick………So why do you teach their teaching then? are you still not some what Catholic, being you hold on to some of their false teachings. And you are right Jesus did explain them but some don't understand what he met by what he said. That is the problem here, not what he said bu understanding what he said. IMO

gene

NickHassan
    Participant

For dk

Beloved
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 12 2008,13:08)
    Hi,
    This has come up and deserves it's own thread.

A manmade philosophy relating to knowledge and not relationship.
    It seems to simply require the acknowledgement of God to join up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deism  

This site seems to have a masonic aspect with the pyramid.
    http://www.deism.com/deism_defined.htm  

http://www.allaboutphilosophy.org/deism.htm

I read the links you put up.

Deism sounds like people were searching for the truth, didn't like a lot of concepts they came across, and just said “Eff it, God is real but he doesn't do anything.”

Excuse my language.

But I have a few things to bring up. This is my first time hearing about “Deism”.

1. Reading their website, they clearly have compromised God's word with the world, which the bible clearly says to NOT do.

2. To think that God hasn't laid a hand on anything denies a ton of the events that even happened in the bible as God's doing.

3. The symbol on their website; clearly Masonic. It's the “All seeing eye”/ “Eye of Providence”. It traces all the way back to the Eye of Horus. The SAME symbol is within Luciferianism. It's one of many occult symbols out there.

4. Faith. They operate without faith. But it is also clear that you need faith in order to believe in God. Faith and belief are like the two faces on the same coin. Faith is confidence, not some feeling you get in your gut. To not have faith in God is the same thing as saying that you don't really believe in him. How can you believe in something and have no faith in it? That sounds odd because it is not so.

5. I really need to stop posting at 2 in the morning so that I can have some daylight and the brains to put scriptures to back me up. Maybe then I'll actually post without typos.

I'll come back and get in further detail later. I need sleep first.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Oct. 25 2009,05:06)
    Nick……..Jesus went about setting People free from (Adversarial) Spirit (intellects) (IN) them is what freed them up (not so separate being in them called a devil,  No one seen anyone leave those people, Just a Spirit (intellect) left them that was (IN) them nothing more. If you understood what Jesus said about SPIRIT you would understand that, you are holding onto (MYSTERY RELIGION) teachings.  IMO

gene

Yeah right.

A group of intellects spoke through a man and were driven into some pigs that made them run down a hill. This is the work of demons gene. Demons have doctrines that they teach men. One of those doctrines is that demons do not exist.

Matthew 8
    28 When he arrived at the other side in the region of the Gadarenes, two demon-possessed men coming from the tombs met him. They were so violent that no one could pass that way. 29 “What do you want with us, Son of God?” they shouted. “Have you come here to torture us before the appointed time?”
    30 Some distance from them a large herd of pigs was feeding. 31 The demons begged Jesus, “If you drive us out, send us into the herd of pigs.”

32 He said to them, “Go!” So they came out and went into the pigs, and the whole herd rushed down the steep bank into the lake and died in the water. 33 Those tending the pigs ran off, went into the town and reported all this, including what had happened to the demon-possessed men. 34 Then the whole town went out to meet Jesus. And when they saw him, they pleaded with him to leave their region.

Beloved
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Oct. 24 2009,04:10)
    To All……………There are (NO) devils or demon (BEINGS) going around jumping in and out of People, this is all part of the (MYSTERY RELIGION) Teachings about the doctrines of devils and demons,  Anyone can be a Satan or Devil (adversary) of GOD, by resisting the truth of GOD, makes anyone who does that a devil (adversary) of GOD. Its just that simple, nothing complicated about it. NO MYSTERY it just how you think that is all.  IMO

peace and love to you all…………….gene

If there's no demons entering people then how do you explain actual, physical, accounts and criminal cases that involve demonic possession which called for exorcisms?

That's not mystery religion teaching. Possession happens to actual people. That you can see, hear, touch, get my drift? It's not on a piece of paper or just talked about in churches. Real people suffer. It's as simple as that and not complicated at all.

Some or maybe most events are written off as mental illness etc. but clearly what psychology and even forensics attempts to explain cannot be fully explained. Though there's always a medication that is “supposed” to make it all better or someone is thrown in jail/prison or a ward on the account of being out of their mind or the cause of the victim's suffering.

Is then exorcisms a waste of time because there's nothing there?

It's not just Catholics that perform exorcisms either. Exorcisms are performed in Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism, Zen, Roman Catholicism, Protestantism, Anglicanism, Lutheranism, Methodism, Pentecostalism. Even Scientology can see that exorcisms have significance. None of these are mystery religions.

For something such as demonic possession to be so widely known throughout the world besides being in the bible, wouldn't you think there's something to it instead of writing it off as phony? I mean, I could see you doing so if it wasn't in the bible at all, but it is. Jesus did it, his apostles did it.

NOT every case including demonic possession and an exorcism involved jail time or medication. Some have succeeded.

Take a case like that of Anneliese Michel, a German woman said to have been possessed by 6 or more demons and underwent 2 exorcisms. A lot of medical conditions were tossed around concerning what happened to her. Anyone who looks into the case can see that there was something out of the ordinary going on that isn't associated with the symptoms of what she was associated with. It was just disease after disease naming to explain her case. Just make a list and tell me it doesn't dawn on you that each disease thrown out doesn't appear more like an excuse made at the time. First they're saying its all in her head “schizophrenia”. Then we progress to “it happens to her but maybe there's a medical reason that isn't psychological” and there you have Grand Mal epilepsy. And then in the end, the blame is put on outsides source. I.E. her family, those closest to her, and even on the exorcists.

Now take a look at the exorcism of Gottliebin Dittus, performed by Johann Blumhardt. It was successful. There are probably many more cases of successful exorcisms and the casting out of spirits. The first place to look is in the bible before venturing out to discover actual events and accomplishments.

Psychiatrist M. Scott Peck took a look at demonic possession and exorcisms in order to disprove it. He ended up concluding it as an ACTUAL phenomena after his investigations. He wanted his research validated and tried to make an impact by getting the psychiatric community to add 'evil' to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders [or DSMIV for short].

So what does that tell you? Even the world can see there's something to demonic possession. Not just those that are religious.

What separates the belief in demonic possession from false teachings? Its in the bible and is mentioned countless times. The truth of God is in the word and demons are a part of it. If you're gonna deny demons you mine as well deny angels. There's a difference between demons and devils too. There are many demons, but there's A Devil and that is Satan.

People who deny the truth of God being referred to as demons and devils…I have to look that up. I don't remember reading that in scripture as of yet. I know they're called fools, non-believers. If its in there in the context you use it in, consider that words can have more than one definition.

That is all.

Beloved
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Nov. 18 2009,17:44)
    A group of intellects spoke through a man and were driven into some pigs that made them run down a hill. This is the work of demons gene. Demons have doctrines that they teach men. One of those doctrines is that demons do not exist.

This is so true.

I wonder if Gene has ever heard that one of the greatest deceptions that Satan has convinced the world of is that he doesn't exist.

And this is seen all the time. There are even people who believe in God but do not believe there's a Satan. Which is a very contradictory belief.

Either way, demonic possession is in the bible and it also has happened to people. Just look into criminal and psychiatric cases throughout history. Yes, there are some that were stamped as demonic possession by somebody trying to get off, but there are also cases that are genuine.

Beloved
    Participant

Haha okay now I can go to sleep!

Viewing 13 posts - 21 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account