Christmas in October

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Raziel
    Participant

So… I love all your opinions on my satan's christmas thread despite they disagree. Hey though it came to me sense we all like being disciplined Christians that we should celebrate halloween with battle against satan. How? Let's all fast and have a day of prayer. I will participate and challenge my evening church to.
    Prayer is our weapon against satan and when better to do it than on Satan's day? I'm not trying to judge or be mean but I can't get out of my mind that if you posted my stan's christmas thread disagreeing with me and you refuse to join the fight that makes your side a hypocrisy and invalid. Am I changing sides? Not really.
    I don't feel I'm changing sides because I never disagreed with any of you 100% what I agreed on was that it's good for a christian to stay away from it 100% for the sake of christ and faith. What I disagreed with is to me it doesn't seem like satan worship because it's not the same ritual a satanist would do and is one big joke because of mainstream costumes and candy.

Now sense we are faithful Christians let us use our weapon that is payer and fasting to win the good fight. Lets prayer the lords prayer and emphasize as on heaven as on earth.

What do all you say?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Raziel @ Oct. 12 2011,13:50)
    we should celebrate halloween with battle against satan. How? Let's all fast and have a day of prayer. I will participate and challenge my evening church to.

Okay………….I'm in.  :) From when and to when shall we fast?

Raziel
    Participant

I messaged my pastor on facebook and the response was
    “Now that's an idea Raziel! I will ask some people at church about that.”

This might be fun having a early Christmas.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Okay, keep me informed about the particulars as you go. :)

Raziel
    Participant

Okay will do. Even though we have our disagreements with halloween one thing that is just plain fact doing something for Christ is better than doing something for anything else satanic or not. I hope my evening church goes through with most members at least. I'll tell my cousin mikeangel and see what he thinks of this idea. I'll see in in person Sunday when we help feed the homeless. I bet changing halloween to Christmas will be the best halloween we ever had.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

:)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account