Bored

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    martian
    Participant

Getting a little bored again.
    Let’s see….. What can I stir up today?
    Hey Thethinker, you still teaching that Anti-Christ doctrine of God becoming a man?
    Hey lightenup. How about you? Ypou still trying to figure out waht happened to all of Christ memories from His pre-existence? LOL
    Come on. You gotta do better then this or I’ll go back to the other place and play Mario Brothers. Accomplishes about the same. Just need to decide which is more entertaining.

Cindy
    Participant

Martian  I am not here to be entertained. We are here to debate the Word of God. Here is something that I did not get an anwer for, which Gken Beck and my Husband belief that is.

This is the part for the other post I made.Shortly to happen according to Glen Beck;s predication and  
    Nature’s disasters may not be the only problems people will have to face; it may be the trigger to the world’s greatest calamity. Already we are heading toward a condition that started the greatest and bloodiest revolution in history, the French Revolution. France was the most Christianized country; in fact, France was the protector of the papacy and the church. But when the people were pushed to the limit, they turned against state and church. The result was anarchy.
    People in our country are facing financial ruin, and our government is sending our tax dollars as “aid” to other countries. What would happen if we had to deal with several disasters like “Hurricane Katrina” all at once? I can tell you what would happen,
    ANARCHY………
    And then you finish it, we just have to wait, IMO
    Peace and Love Irene

martian
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ Feb. 22 2009,02:47)
    Martian  I am not here to be entertained. We are here to debate the Word of God. Here is something that I did not get an anwer for, which Gken Beck and my Husband belief that is.

This is the part for the other post I made.Shortly to happen according to Glen Beck;s predication and  
    Nature’s disasters may not be the only problems people will have to face; it may be the trigger to the world’s greatest calamity. Already we are heading toward a condition that started the greatest and bloodiest revolution in history, the French Revolution. France was the most Christianized country; in fact, France was the protector of the papacy and the church. But when the people were pushed to the limit, they turned against state and church. The result was anarchy.
    People in our country are facing financial ruin, and our government is sending our tax dollars as “aid” to other countries. What would happen if we had to deal with several disasters like “Hurricane Katrina” all at once? I can tell you what would happen,
    ANARCHY………
    And then you finish it, we just have to wait, IMO
    Peace and Love Irene

Well you just stay right here. That is fine. As long as you stay here your silly doctrines can do no effectual harm to real Christianity.

BUT THANKS FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT. LOL

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Martian……..I want you to commit on the Law thread Brother. Especially with reguards to the Greek text and there not using of the definite Article us before the word law.

love and peace to you and yours……………………gene

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (martian @ Feb. 22 2009,02:23)
    Hey Thethinker, you still teaching that Anti-Christ doctrine of God becoming a man?
    Hey lightenup. How about you? Ypou still trying to figure out waht happened to all of Christ memories from His pre-existence?   LOL
    Come on. You gotta do better then this or I’ll go back to the other place and play Mario Brothers. Accomplishes about the same. Just need to decide which is more entertaining.

Martian,
    Was that you or the medicines speaking?

thinker

Lightenup
    Participant

Martian,
    You said:

Hey lightenup. How about you? Ypou still trying to figure out waht happened to all of Christ memories from His pre-existence? LOL

How about instead of Mario Brothers you try this game:

http://www.amazon.com/SpongeB….0EGMAK8

As for the Son's memories…seems YOU have FORGOTTEN that I responded to you regarding that. Maybe you can play “Let's read through the past Jan/Feb posts in the Trinity thread and Pre-existence thread” and maybe your memory problem will be made apparent. Then you might ask a doctor about what has happened to YOUR MEMORIES.???

As long as your bored, afterall, it might help.
    LU

Hey lightenup. How about you? Ypou still trying to figure out waht happened to all of Christ memories from His pre-existence?   LOL

Hi martian

“Puke”!!

Do you know what that word means? Because that is exactly what is coming out of your mouth right now.

I have been reading your post for a long time and find very little fruit in your words, but a whole lot of patronizing, condescending and condemning remarks like the ones you just made.

There is no “functionality” in your gospel but a continuous badgering and belittling of other believers and their beliefs who do not agree with you.

But of course I am not suprised. You have done this in the past when you were “music4two”,
    Here, and when others called you out on it you just stomped off like a child implying everyone on this sight were idiots.

Then later you came back in disguise as an alias until you were found out.

And by the way the “Gospel” is also in “printed form” called the Bible.

You can excuse your actions by saying that “printed words”on this site means nothing because this is purely entertainment, but what you fail to understand is that “printed words” do have power to influence, hurt, encourage, heal, and destroy others.

If you think that “printed words” have no impact then you must also believe that the “printed words” of the scriptures have no impact and are just entertaining.

Seriously, you need to pray about your high minded attitude against all those who do not agree with you.

WJ

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi martian,
    Is it all about you?

martian
    Participant

Woooo Hoooo —- Having fun now aren't we?

Hey WJ. PUKE? Isn't that a syninim for Trinity? I liked the way you drug up stuff that was long forgiven from under the blood. Good character there Bub. Touch your doctrine/god and you attack. Yep good fruit.

Hey lightenup If I want to read fiction I would get something more interesting then your fantasies on Pre-existence.

Gene, no thanks. What is the point on commenting on anything on here. It serves no purpose except entertainment.

Thethinker – No it is not the medicines. I am just sick of the nonsense.

Nick – No it is not about me. It is about God and His plans. But then what does that have to do with this site. NADDA!!!

As I have said many times on here. I am on here for entertainment. So the management can except that reason for me being here or kick me off. No loss either way.

This thread is no more indicative of my real heart then the responses are of yours. My point is the vanity of these forums to really accomplish anyhitng of substance. Picking up the dog poop in my yard is more functional and valuable. Except as I said for entertainment.

martian
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 22 2009,05:07)

Hi martian

“Puke”!!

Do you know what that word means? Because that is exactly what is coming out of your mouth right now.

I have been reading your post for a long time and find very little fruit in your words, but a whole lot of patronizing, condescending and condemning remarks like the ones you just made.

There is no “functionality” in your gospel but a continuous badgering and belittling of other believers and their beliefs who do not agree with you.

But of course I am not suprised. You have done this in the past when you were “music4two”,
    Here, and when others called you out on it you just stomped off like a child implying everyone on this sight were idiots.

You can excuse your actions by saying that “printed words”on this site means nothing because this is purely entertainment, but what you fail to understand is that “printed words” do have power to influence, hurt, encourage, heal, and destroy others.

If you think that “printed words” have no impact then you must also believe that the “printed words” of the scriptures have no impact and are just entertaining.

Seriously, you need to pray about your high minded attitude against all those who do not agree with you.

WJ

BTW – What you call “stomping off” is what I called several months in the hospital without internet service. Love your assumption though!

martian
    Participant

Look at the responses.
    The thinker at least asked if I was OK and showed some concern.
    Gene did the second best. He actually asked me to get involved again.
    Nick did his usual
    Lightenup launched her doctrine at me again as if somehow that was her God.
    But WJ wins the forum prize. Not only did He usurp God and drag up stuff that was under the blood, but he made assumptions on my character and motives. He responded to my outburst with anger and accusation. Now that is entertaining. LOL

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Brothers………..lets calm down a little here , look Martian has given a lot of good incite to our subjects at times and WJ thats hardly becoming of a minister of GOD to attack like that. Personal attacks by you and Nick and others are not helpful and i have at times got caught up in it also, but i am trying not to any more, Lets all just stay on subjects< lets be Honest Martian has at times brought out very good and solid points epically on the Preexistence threads and The Trinity. In fact i agree with much of what he has said there.

Martian I want your commits on the definite Article (the) in the Law thread

Love and peace to all of you and epically you Martian……………………………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi martian,
    Get off the stage and let scripture be discussed.

Quote (martian @ Feb. 22 2009,06:09)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Feb. 22 2009,05:07)

Hi martian

“Puke”!!

WJ

BTW – What you call “stomping off” is what I called several months in the hospital without internet service. Love your assumption though!

Hi martian

Then why did you come back as an alias? ???

Again you have a stinking attitude man, and it definitly proves your doctrine is not functional. I guess it is the drugs.

Thats real convenient.

WJ

Quote (Gene @ Feb. 22 2009,06:43)
    Brothers………..lets calm down a little here , look Martian has given a lot of good incite to our subjects at times and WJ thats hardly becoming of a minister of GOD to attack like that.  Personal attacks by you and Nick and others are not helpful and i have at times got caught up in it also, but i am trying not to any more, Lets all just stay on subjects< lets be Honest Martian has at times brought out very good and solid points epically on the Preexistence threads and The Trinity. In fact i agree with much of what he has said there.

Hi GB

Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; “reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering” and doctrine. 2 Tim 4:2

Others here have tried to point out the same.

I think it is right to point out his constant condescending and patronizing attitude. He is not just going after false teachings but is also attacking the charactors of NH and others. He should be called out for it just like everyone else who ingages in such actions here. It is not at all Christian and is definitly without Love.

There has been times I have oppologized for things I said.

But creating a thread solely to critisize others just is totally uncalled for.

WJ

Brothers………..lets calm down a little here , look Martian has given a lot of good incite to our subjects at times and WJ thats hardly becoming of a minister of GOD to attack like that.  Personal attacks by you and Nick and others are not helpful and i have at times got caught up in it also, but i am trying not to any more, Lets all just stay on subjects< lets be Honest Martian has at times brought out very good and solid points epically on the Preexistence threads and The Trinity. In fact i agree with much of what he has said there.

Gene

Brothers………..lets calm down a little here , look Martian has given a lot of good incite to our subjects at times and WJ thats hardly becoming of a minister of GOD to attack like that.

Where did I attack. Martian started this thread to belittle others here.

Why don't you show me where my words are unbecoming of a minister?

WJ

martian
    Participant

La Dee Da Da Really worried about it! ROFL

SEEKING
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 21 2009,12:48)

Hello to “ALL”,

What is happening here? Is this the Spirit of Christ?? Are any of us innocent???

Eph 4:29 Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.
    Eph 4:30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.
    Eph 4:31 Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice.
    Eph 4:32 Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.

Jas 3:8 but no human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison.
    Jas 3:9 With it we bless our Lord and Father, and with it we curse people who are made in the likeness of God.
    Jas 3:10 From the same mouth come blessing and cursing. My brothers, these things ought not to be so.
    Jas 3:11 Does a spring pour forth from the same opening both fresh and salt water?
    Jas 3:12 Can a fig tree, my brothers, bear olives, or a grapevine produce figs? Neither can a salt pond yield fresh water.
    Jas 3:13 Who is wise and understanding among you? By his good conduct let him show his works in the meekness of wisdom.
    Jas 3:14 But if you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast and be false to the truth.

Gal 5:13 For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.

If your first impulse is to justify, please, PRAY!

Quote (martian @ Feb. 22 2009,06:23)
    Look at the responses.
    The thinker at least asked if I was OK and showed some concern.
    Gene did the second best. He actually asked me to get involved again.
    Nick did his usual
    Lightenup launched her doctrine at me again as if somehow that was her God.
    But WJ wins the forum prize. Not only did He usurp God and drag up stuff that was under the blood, but he made assumptions on my character and motives. He responded to my outburst with anger and accusation. Now that is entertaining.    LOL

Hey martian

How can stuff here be under the blood? Since you say that this is just entertainment and you just said “This thread is no more indicative of my real heart then the responses are of yours” as you put it?

So if what you did in the past here is under the blood then are you saying that it does mean something as far as what you say here?

Are you saying that your words to Cindy had no meaning when you said…

Quote (martian @ Feb. 22 2009,04:18)

That is fine. As long as you stay here your silly doctrines can do no effectual harm to real Christianity.

???

Words whether spoken or written have power! So this is not just entertainment.

WJ

Quote (SEEKING @ Feb. 22 2009,09:09)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 21 2009,12:48)

Hello to “ALL”,

What is happening here?  Is this the Spirit of Christ??  Are any of us innocent???

Eph 4:29  Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.
    Eph 4:30  And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.
    Eph 4:31  Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice.
    Eph 4:32  Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.

Jas 3:8  but no human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison.
    Jas 3:9  With it we bless our Lord and Father, and with it we curse people who are made in the likeness of God.
    Jas 3:10  From the same mouth come blessing and cursing. My brothers, these things ought not to be so.
    Jas 3:11  Does a spring pour forth from the same opening both fresh and salt water?
    Jas 3:12  Can a fig tree, my brothers, bear olives, or a grapevine produce figs? Neither can a salt pond yield fresh water.
    Jas 3:13  Who is wise and understanding among you? By his good conduct let him show his works in the meekness of wisdom.
    Jas 3:14  But if you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast and be false to the truth.

Gal 5:13  For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.

If your first impulse is to justify, please, PRAY!

Hi Seeking

I agree. However I think martian cannot see “serving one another in love here”, since he believes that this sight is just entertaining and has no meaningful purpose.

To him what is said here makes no difference or has no influence or power.

IMO with that attitude it gives him a license to say or do whatever he wants to another believer.

WJ

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account