Bodhitharta VS EDJ/ no videos allowed

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

@EDJ

Final showdown time no time wasting videos allowed it’s time for your final and public expose here is an excerpt from your forum elsewhere

Hi Solique,

How do you kill the ego? I did it by starving it to D-E-A-T-H! And how did I do that?
    I did it by only concerning myself with the concerns others instead of my own concerns.

I never peeped a word out of my mouth unless it was exclusive to the concerns that others had.
    I literately let my concerns just fall to the ground – with nobody to help fulfill mine except it be by God.
    It took me about two weeks – my ego D-I-E-D, but “I” was still there! Let me know if you have any questions.

You are the most egotistical misinformed person I have ever come across. Your theology is based upon your desire to usurp unearned attention even if it means manipulation and lies so now all the things you say about Islam this is the no holds barred debate with no outside help from other egotistical sham artists

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

What no videos? I have to decline if I can’t post videos.

What are we suppose to be debating anyway?
    I started a thread “What does Ed J believe?”
    I also started a thread “What does BD believe?”

I don’t think you even know what I believe – so I guess we’re even
    because I don’t know what we’re suppose to be debating either.

bodhitharta
    Participant

This is EDJ from the EDJ Forum:

“What is a Lie Of Omission?”

Hi FredandMary,

Proponents of it believe, that if you have the opportunity and
    do not disclose all the information they seek, you somehow lied.

If it is information they seek to use against you, WHY TELL THEM? …that is NOT A LIE – no matter what they say.

And cover not Truth with falsehood, nor conceal the Truth when ye know (what it is).

( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #42)

bodhitharta
    Participant

THE AUTHORITATIVE BIBLE=232=THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH +44=AKJV
    232+44=276 ACTS 27 V 37 AND WE WERE IN ALL IN THE SHIP TWO HUNDRED THREESCORE AND SIXTEEN SOULS WHOLE VERSE 703=126 A TO Z AUTHORIZED=127=THE SEED OF DAVID 2 TIM CHAPTER 2 V 7,8 AUTHENTICATE=127 AUTHENTICITY=155=IS NOT AFTER MAN=155 AUTHORIZATION=177+74 AKJV BIBLE=251=THIS LINE OF SCARLET THREAD=251=232=THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH
    TILL THERE WAS NO REMEDY=251 THE 54 PRIME # THERE IS A REMEDY AKJV BIBLE=74=JESUS
    CAN I GET A WITNESS=169=AUTHORITATIVE=169=128=PURE LANGUAGE=128
    THERE IS A REMEDY=155=AUTHENTICITY=155=IS NOT AFTER MAN
    WE HAVE A COMMON SAYING———-THAT DONT ADD UP
    THE BIBLE THAT ADDS UP AKJV BIBLE=251=232 YOUR BRO AND SISTER FRED AND MARY
    THE WITNESS FRED AND MARY=251 AND WE ARE SO THANKFUL U FOUND US

Is this accurate EDJ

bodhitharta
    Participant

EDJ gets chastized by one of his Number fans:

FredandMary

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE “the beast that was, and is not, and yet is” HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED! Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:11 am

that’s exactly right so why did HE wound ONE of the heads and healed it we were lost and undone without GOD or his SON WERE gentile empires religions names doctrines denominations how many names are they the healed head was us the body of Christ=177 HE TOOK OUT OF THE GENTILES a PEOPLE FOR HIS NAME 177 GOD HASNT HEALED ISLAM MUHAMMAD THEY STILL WANT TO CUT YOUR HEAD OFF WHAT IS YOUR BACK GROUND AND WHAT DID YOU COME OUT OF

FredandMary

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE “the beast that was, and is not, and yet is” HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED! Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:32 pm

I AGREE MAN MADE CHRISTIANTY DIFFERENT RELIGIONS
    PAUL SAID 2 COR 11 V1,2,3, 4 ANOTHER JESUS ANOTHER GOSPEL ANOTHER SPIRIT
    2 COR 11th chapter read all

FredandMary

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE “the beast that was, and is not, and yet is” HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED! Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:34 pm

ISLAM DIDNT MOTHER BAPTISTS , METHODISTS,CHURCH OF GOD, CHRIST OF CHRIST,ETC HOW MANY HARLOT CHURCHES ARE THERE ? THE BODY OF CHRIST IS NOT A HARLOT CHURCH NEITHER ARE ANY OF THESE ACCORDING TO SCRIPTURE— COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE=251=THE BODY OF JESUS CHRIST=251 the beast that was ,AND IS NOT
    FOR HE HATH MADE HIM TO BE SIN FOR US, WHO KNEW NO SIN THAT WE MIGHT BE MADE THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD IN HIM THE HOLY GHOST did not tell you the wounded head healed is Muhammad and he sure aint THE EIGHTH –THE HARLOT CHURCHES KNOW THAT BROTHER
    THE WOUNDED HEAD HEALED THE GENTILES=296=THE HOLY CITY NEW JERUSALEM=296

FredandMary

PostSubject: Re: THE GREAT MYSTERY RIDDLE “the beast that was, and is not, and yet is” HAS FINALLY BEEN SOLVED! Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:30 am
    MYSTERY BABYLON IS INDEED ISLAM DOESNT MAKE SENSE REV 18 V 4 SAYS COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE HIS PEOPLE WERE NEVER IN ISLAM

Ed J
    Participant

This is EDJ from the EDJ Forum:

“What is a Lie Of Omission?”

Hi FredandMary,

Proponents of it believe, that if you have the opportunity and
    do not disclose all the information they seek, you somehow lied.

If it is information they seek to use against you, WHY TELL THEM? …that is NOT A LIE – no matter what they say.

Hi BD,

OK so you think this is not true? Let’s look at some examples.

Example #1:

Abraham told Pharaoh that Sarah was his sister, but He
    did not tell Pharaoh that Sarah was also his wife.

Did Abraham ‘lie by omission’?

I say NO there is no such thing; what say you?

Ed J
    Participant

THE AUTHORITATIVE BIBLE=232=THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH +44=AKJV
    232+44=276 ACTS 27 V 37 AND WE WERE IN ALL IN THE SHIP TWO HUNDRED THREESCORE AND SIXTEEN SOULS WHOLE VERSE 703=126 A TO Z AUTHORIZED=127=THE SEED OF DAVID 2 TIM CHAPTER 2 V 7,8 AUTHENTICATE=127 AUTHENTICITY=155=IS NOT AFTER MAN=155 AUTHORIZATION=177+74 AKJV BIBLE=251=THIS LINE OF SCARLET THREAD=251=232=THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH
    TILL THERE WAS NO REMEDY=251 THE 54 PRIME # THERE IS A REMEDY AKJV BIBLE=74=JESUS
    CAN I GET A WITNESS=169=AUTHORITATIVE=169=128=PURE LANGUAGE=128
    THERE IS A REMEDY=155=AUTHENTICITY=155=IS NOT AFTER MAN
    WE HAVE A COMMON SAYING———-THAT DONT ADD UP
    THE BIBLE THAT ADDS UP AKJV BIBLE=251=232 YOUR BRO AND SISTER FRED AND MARY
    THE WITNESS FRED AND MARY=251 AND WE ARE SO THANKFUL U FOUND US

Is this accurate EDJ

Hi BD,

Now you want me to answer for somebody else?
    Should I have to answer for Brad Watson too?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

I didn’t see any question in your third post to me.

Are trying to make the logic fallacy that if people
    agree with your view that somehow makes it correct?

If that is true, than you should accept what the JW’s say because they all agree.

No, your logic fallacy is incorrect!

bodhitharta
    Participant

According to you Jesus has already returned but also according to scripture Jesus said he would return after the abomination of desolation since it is your view that the dome of the rock is the abomination do you now change your mind about the return of Jesus or do you say Jesus will simply be returning a 3rd time?

Ed J
    Participant

(1)According to you Jesus has already returned (2)but also according to scripture Jesus said he would return after the abomination of desolation (3)since it is your view that the dome of the rock is the abomination (4)do you now change your mind about the return of Jesus or do you say Jesus will simply be returning a 3rd time?

Hi BD,

1) No, according to the bible
    2) No it doesn’t
    3) I have shown you through prophecy that the abomination of desolation is the dome of the rock
    4) “Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him
    shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.” (Hebrews 9:28)

bodhitharta
    Participant

Matthew 24

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) 16 then let them which be in Judæa flee into the mountains:

Matthew 24

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25 Behold, I have told you before. 26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. 27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

In 15 you have the abomination of desolation in 24-27 you have the return of Christ…have you been proved wrong?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account