Board moderators!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Texas
    Participant

Board Moderators! My message to you!

Without proceeding a step further, you all already know, that the Christ was crucified because of the message that he delivered to the Israelite Nation. Point of fact, is, it was the very people he was trying to help {The Jews} that had him put to death.

The Apostle Peter will explain this a lot better, than I ever could. Listen very carefully to his words to these murdering Jews of his Century: “The God of Abraham of Isaac and of Jacob, the God of our forefathers, has glorified his servant, Jesus, whom you for your part, delivered up and disowned before Pilate's face, when he had decided to release him. Yes, you disowned that Holy and Righteous one, and you asked for a murderer, to be freely granted to you, whereas you killed the Chief agent of life. But God raised him up from the dead, of which fact we are witnesses.” {Acts 3:13-21} You notice, that even in the face of this, foregiveness, and an opportunity to repent was still there, even though they had murdered the Son of God, and requested that a murderer be set free. {Matthew 27:20-23}

Now, what about the Apostles of Christ? Just, in what way was they received, because of their message? The account at Acts 16: 19-24 will explain that: … “they laid hold of Paul and Silas and dragged them into the market place to the rulers, and leading them up to the civil magistrates, they said: “These men are disturbing our City very much, they being Jews, and they are publishing customs that it is not lawful for us to take up or practice, seeing we are Romans.” And the crowd rose up together against them; and the civil magistrates after tearing the outer garments off of them, gave the command to beat them with rods. After they had inflicted many blows upon them they threw them into the prison, ordering the jailer to keep them securely. Because he got such an order, he threw them into the inner prison and made their feet fast in the stocks.” Lovely crowd of individuals, eh? Just lovely!

One last account of what the followers of the Christ suffered, is found in Acts 5:18-42 Where we learn this:

(New American Standard Bible)
    18 They LAID HANDS ON on the apostles and put them in a public jail.
    19But during the night an angel of the Lord opened the gates of the prison, and taking them out he said,
    20 “Go, stand and speak to the people in the temple the whole message of this Life.”
    21 Upon hearing this, they entered into the temple about daybreak and began to teach. Now when the high priest and his associates came, they called the Council together, even all the Senate of the sons of Israel, and sent orders to the prison house for them to be brought.
    22 But the officers who came did not find them in the prison; and they returned and reported back,
    23 saying, “We found the prison house locked quite securely and the guards standing at the doors; but when we had opened up, we found no one inside.”
    24 Now when the Captain of the temple guard and the Chief Priests heard these words, they were greatly perplexed about them as to what would come of this.
    25 But someone came and reported to them, “The men whom you put in prison are standing in the temple and teaching the people!”
    26 Then the Captain went along with the Officers and proceeded to bring them back without violence (for they were afraid of the people, that they might be stoned).
    27 When they had brought them, they stood them before the Council. The High Priest questioned them,
    28 saying, “We gave you STRICT ORDERS not to continue teaching in this name, and yet, you have filled Jerusalem with your teaching and intend to bring this man's blood upon us.”
    29 But Peter and the apostles answered, ” WE MUST  OBEY GOD rather than men.
    30 “The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom you had put to death by hanging Him on a cross.
    31 “He is the one whom God exalted to His right hand as a Prince and a Savior, to grant repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.
    32 “And we are witnesses of these things; and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey Him.”
    Gamaliel's Counsel
    33 But when they heard this, they were cut to the quick and INTENDED TO KILL THEM.
    34 But a Pharisee named Gamaliel, a teacher of the Law, respected by all the people, stood up in the Council and gave orders to put the men outside for a short time.
    35 And he said to them, “Men of Israel, TAKE CARE what you propose to do with these men.
    36 “For some time ago Theudas rose up, claiming to be somebody, and a group of about four hundred men joined up with him. But he was killed, and all who followed him were dispersed and came to nothing.
    37 “After this man, Judas of Galilee rose up in the days of the census and drew away some people after him; he too perished, and all those who followed him were scattered.
    38 “So in the present case, I say to you, STAY AWAY FROM THESE MEN and LET THEM ALONE, for if this plan or action is of men, it will be overthrown;
    39 but if it is of God, you will not be able to overthrow them; or else you may even be FOUND FIGHTING AGAINST GOD.”
    40 They took his advice; and after calling the apostles in, THEY FLOGGED THEM and ordered them not to speak in the name of Jesus, and then released them.
    41 So they went on their way from the presence of the Council, rejoicing that they had been considered worthy to suffer shame for His name.
    42 And every day, in the temple and from house to house, they kept right on teaching and preaching Jesus as the Christ.”

From all of this, Board Moderators, we see that we have a case of 'same old,'same old.' going on now! Nothing has changed from the first Century until now. Was I to be all of you, though, I would take the advice of Gamaliel, and govern yourselves accordingly. If my work is not from Jehovah God, I will, come to nothing! I will be overthrown. On the other hand, if my work is from God, you fellows will end up in one whole pile of trouble, because you all just might end up fighters against Jehovah God! Serve your warnings on him, when the time for that arrives, and it will arrive!

I guess, now, my work is accomplished, at least on this Board, it is. Since you all enjoy your warnings so very much; perhaps now, you will enjoy mine, to you!

“Therefore see to it that what is said in the Prophets does not come upon you, 'Behold it you scorners, and wonder at it, and vanish away, because I am working a work in your days, a work that you will by no means believe even if anyone relates it to you in detail.” {Acts 13:40,41} I have related it to you in detail, so, my work with you all is accomplished anyway. Now, to move on! Texas!

Hi texas

Quote (Texas @ May 19 2009,18:18)
    “Therefore see to it that what is said in the Prophets does not come upon you, 'Behold it you scorners, and wonder at it, and vanish away, because I am working a work in your days, a work that you will by no means believe even if anyone relates it to you in detail.” {Acts 13:40,41} I have related it to you in detail, so, my work with you all is accomplished anyway. Now, to move on! Texas!

You havnt left yet?

Are you trying to get banned so that you can say that you were persecuted for righteousness sake?

Seriously, who has made you a prophet over everyone on this sight? You have to be one of the most arrogant people I have seen come on this sight.

But, considering you are a JW who doesnt go to a JW church anymore seems to at least explain the elitism.

Anyway, I hope and pray God will open your eyes to see that you have a huge plank in it, IMO.  :p

I really do wish you the best too!

WJ

Texas
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ May 20 2009,11:16)
    Hi texas

You havnt left yet?

Are you trying to get banned so that you can say that you were persecuted for righteousness sake?

Seriously, who has made you a prophet over everyone on this sight? You have to be one of the most arrogant people I have seen come on this sight.

But, considering you are a JW who doesnt go to a JW church anymore seems to at least explain the elitism.

Anyway, I hope and pray God will open your eyes to see that you have a huge plank in it, IMO.  :p

I really do wish you the best too!

WJ

WJ!

I think, I'll allow Jehovah God to decide whether I've been persecuted, or not! That will be in his jurisdiction! Who has made me a Prophet? Well, who else? Jehovah has! Argue that point out with him!

If anyone needs their eyes opened, it is not I, but YOU! If you really wish to find arrogant people, check out Christendom's Clergy-men! There is an over abundance of arrogance among them. More than enough to go around.

No! I haven't left, as yet. If I had of, I'd never have made a reply to you. {Romans 2:1} Texas

Hi Texas

Jesus said…

“WATCH OUT FOR FALSE PROPHETS. THEY COME TO YOU IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING, BUT INWARDLY THEY ARE FEROCIOUS WOLVES. BY THEIR FRUIT YOU WILL RECOGNIZE THEM”. Do people pick grapes from thorn bushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them. “Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!' Matt 7:15-23

So what kind of fruit is Jesus talking about?

But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all “pure; then peace‑loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere”. James 3:17

But the fruit of the Spirit is “love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Gal 5:22, 23

Jesus also said..

And Jesus said unto him, “FORBID HIM NOT: FOR HE THAT IS NOT AGAINST US IS FOR US. Luke 9:50

Look around you. On this sight there are many that believe Jesus is the Son of God and have confessed him as their Lord. Yet you have made judgment against anyone who disagrees with you.

You say…

On the other hand, if my work is from God, you fellows will end up in one whole pile of trouble, because you all just might end up fighters against Jehovah God!

How is it if they disagree with you they may be fighters against Jehovah?

The scriptures and examples you quote above are about those that were unbelievers and enemys of Christ. Yet you pit them against the moderators of this board.

You are speaking against those who believe in Jesus and his precious blood that was shed for them, and in so doing you have set yourself against those that are believers and made yourself the elite and the only one that is saved here. You have put yourself against Jesus very own sheep.

Remember Jesus words…

“Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in “sheep's clothing“, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them”.

So before you continue judging Gods people, and making broad statements against Christendom, you should consider that God loves them as his very own and that “Jehovah” does not take it lightly when someone offends them or puts their finger in the apple of his eye. For his people are the “apple of his eye”.

Unless you can see in the hearts of those who are a part of Christendom or those who are moderators of this board or those here who believe in Jesus, it would do you well to not pass judgment upon them IMO.

Blessings WJ

Texas
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ May 21 2009,03:55)
    Hi Texas

Jesus said…

“WATCH OUT FOR FALSE PROPHETS. THEY COME TO YOU IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING, BUT INWARDLY THEY ARE FEROCIOUS WOLVES. BY THEIR FRUIT YOU WILL RECOGNIZE THEM”. Do people pick grapes from thorn bushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them. “Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!' Matt 7:15-23

So what kind of fruit is Jesus talking about?

But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all “pure; then peace‑loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere”. James 3:17

But the fruit of the Spirit is “love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Gal 5:22, 23

Jesus also said..

And Jesus said unto him, “FORBID HIM NOT: FOR HE THAT IS NOT AGAINST US IS FOR US. Luke 9:50

Look around you. On this sight there are many that believe Jesus is the Son of God and have confessed him as their Lord. Yet you have made judgment against anyone who disagrees with you.

You say…

On the other hand, if my work is from God, you fellows will end up in one whole pile of trouble, because you all just might end up fighters against Jehovah God!

How is it if they disagree with you they may be fighters against Jehovah?

The scriptures and examples you quote above are about those that were unbelievers and enemys of Christ. Yet you pit them against the moderators of this board.

You are speaking against those who believe in Jesus and his precious blood that was shed for them, and in so doing you have set yourself against those that are believers and made yourself the elite and the only one that is saved here. You have put yourself against Jesus very own sheep.

Remember Jesus words…

“Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in “sheep's clothing“, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them”.

So before you continue judging Gods people, and making broad statements against Christendom, you should consider that God loves them as his very own and that “Jehovah” does not take it lightly when someone offends them or puts their finger in the apple of his eye. For his people are the “apple of his eye”.

Unless you can see in the hearts of those who are a part of Christendom or those who are moderators of this board or those here who believe in Jesus, it would do you well to not pass judgment upon them IMO.

Blessings WJ

WJ!
    Have you ever given serious consideration to the scripture in Zephaniah 1:14-18? Really,sit down when you have a quiet moment, and read through it very carefully. What you will learn there, is one of the main reasons I involve myself so heavily in this work. Of course, there are other reasons, as you might well imagine, but verse 18 of this Chapter really hit home with me, because I knew many of this World make profession that they are Christians. Let me cite this scripture from the NWT Bible. It says there, this: “Neither their Silver nor thier Gold will be able to deliver them in the day of Jehovah's fury; but by the fire of his zeal the WHOLE EARTH will be devoured, because he will make an extermination, indeed a terrible one, of ALL THE INHABITANTS OF THE EARTH.” Now, that verse of scripture was very sobering to me, as it should be to anyone reading it. So, knowing that, I've been working very hard to help people, not hurt them; because they are in for the biggest hurt of their lives if they don't pay serious attention to the scriptures. So, if that constitutes me as a wolf in sheeps clothing, then I guess I really am! Texas

charity
    Participant

by using the words of prophets the 2 edged sword is sharpened to cut any that shall attempt to use it… Texas t bone.. men have righteously chastened Jesus and twisted iniquity (EVIL) to appear as good, AN good then is not understood as garments are rolled in the blood curdling battle.

Dear warriors for any God
    What did Jesus do wrong?
    that he should be chastened by the rod of Men, as prophesy admits this should only happen if he mucked up, found doing wrong on the mission will consequent in Men disciplining him…well executed allaby…an the 2 edged righteous sword
    -charity

2Sa 7:14 I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:

Dear warriors should ye understand an follow in Iniquity The twisted War of revenge..the elect soldiers behave as men with no responsibility, taunted with worthiness? under the act of war to rising up the waste an spoil of their nations generations
    held down under adversary government.

War cry..words begin war….
    Luk 9:58 And Jesus said unto him, Foxes have holes, and birds of the air [have] nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay [his] head. ( no children, no family)
    Luk 9:61 And another also said, Lord, I will follow thee; but let me first go bid them farewell, which are at home at my house.
    Luk 9:62 And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

Maybe not Fit for The Kingdom of God…But fit to create the inhabitants to be tormented an tested to fill a Kingdom with pride.
    -charity

Texas
    Participant

Quote (charity @ May 21 2009,10:07)
    by using the words of prophets the 2 edged sword is sharpened to cut any that shall attempt to use it… Texas t bone.. men have righteously chastened Jesus and twisted iniquity (EVIL) to appear as good, AN good then is not understood as garments are rolled in the blood curdling battle.

Dear warriors for any God
    What did Jesus do wrong?
    that he should be chastened by the rod of Men, as prophesy admits this should only happen if he mucked up, found doing wrong on the mission will consequent in Men disciplining him…well executed allaby…an the 2 edged righteous sword
    -charity

2Sa 7:14 I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:

Dear warriors should ye understand an follow in Iniquity The twisted War of revenge..the elect soldiers behave as men with no responsibility, taunted with worthiness? under the act of war to rising up the waste an spoil of their nations generations
    held down under adversary government.

War cry..words begin war….
    Luk 9:58 And Jesus said unto him, Foxes have holes, and birds of the air [have] nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay [his] head. ( no children, no family)
    Luk 9:61 And another also said, Lord, I will follow thee; but let me first go bid them farewell, which are at home at my house.
    Luk 9:62 And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

Maybe not Fit for The Kingdom of God…But fit to create the inhabitants to be tormented an tested to fill a Kingdom with pride.
    -charity

Charity!
    That double-edged Sword will also cut those who attempt to use it improperly, as you do. Or, who do not use it at all. As you don't. Aside from that, I wasn't able to find a sensible remark in most of what you typed. It appeared to be, a lot of garbled nonsense, at best. Maybe you understood what you was saying, but as far as I'm concerned, your post was a good example of what Paul stated in Corinthians about the trumpet sounding an indistinct call! No one got ready for battle, because of that indistinct call. They never understood the sound that it was making. Get the point Charity? Texas

charity
    Participant

sorry t8 I deleted the content of this post..my attitude of late has not been so hot..smiles

an Texas…sure that's okay …I don't mind that you don't understand me. I do care if somone really wished to understand however, all other is not on my priority list.

one quote

Persistence is a part of what changes the world, As Men are persistent an kept going while they believe they can make the difference.
    -charity

:)

Cindy
    Participant

My message to Texas

You appear to me as a guerrilla fighter; their tactics are, hit and run. You know how to hit, but you don't know how to fight, so you run.

Georg

david
    Participant

I've been gone for a while. Summer arrived. Has texas left? What's with all the dots under his avatar?

david
    Participant

It occurs to me to ask: what exactly do the moderators “moderate”? Sure, they have the power to hand out nifty little tiles, but when it comes to the actual threads, well, what is the deal?

(Not that they aren't doing a great job. I just don't know what that job is)

Proclaimer
    Participant

When people report posts because they are offensive, these reports go to us.
    We then decide whether it is worthy of a tile or not.
    Usually I give warnings and only tile when an offense is repeated usually more than twice.

The guide for what is offending is found in the rules of the site.

Proclaimer
    Participant

We also take cash bribes to get tiles removed. :laugh:

mikeboll64
    Blocked

I think David gets upset because none of us here adhere to the topic of any given thread.

David, I feel your pain, but since we ALL jump around from topic to topic on every thread, it has become the norm – and no one is really complaining but you.

Don't get me wrong, you have a right to complain about it.  Just don't expect us to get involved unless you take the proper steps.  You start by reporting the violating posts to the mods.  There is a link at the bottom of each post for doing such.

Then we'll say, “Hey!  Stick to the topic of the thread!”  And then they might just listen to us.  :)

Also, there have been those here who pointedly try to keep their thread on topic by saying, “You're off topic” every time someone goes off topic.

Usually, that is enough to put the thread back on the right rail.

(Of course, it wouldn't hurt for you to take t8's hint and offer us cash. :) )

david
    Participant

David, I feel your pain, but since we ALL jump around from topic to topic on every thread, it has become the norm – and no one is really complaining but you.

When im the one off topic I don't mind as much.  But when others are off topic in a thread I actually want to discuss, it drives me insane.   I have brought this up about 43 times in the past several years.  I think if the moderators perhaps set an example, that would help.

WAIT!!!   There's a link?   I didn't see that button.  Is it new?   I am going to be using that button a lot!   Probably so much, it will be removed.  (Wait.  Does that button do anything?  Is it just a button to make the person feel better?)

Proclaimer
    Participant

It just makes you feel better, but don't press it too many times as your brain will explode as it can't handle that much happiness.

Seriously though, yeah it comes through to the mods as a PM.
    And no, the link has been there since the forum started.

And despite the message that says this is for violations, we consider a post off topic as a violation, but doesn't earn a tile unless it turns into flooding a topic or consistently off topic posts.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Nov. 14 2012,16:07)
    It just makes you feel better, but don't press it too many times as your brain will explode as it can't handle that much happiness.

HA Ha ha ha haha!!! :D

Who says Christians don't have sense of humor!

Ed J
    Participant

Hi T8,

When the one who started the thread tells others to get back on topic,
    I have seen everyone comply once they have said their peace.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

david
    Participant

And despite the message that says this is for violations, we consider a post off topic as a violation, but doesn't earn a tile unless it turns into flooding a topic or consistently off topic posts.

And what happens again, when Ed, or whoever, gets 5 tiles for flooding a topic or consistently being off topic?

We will miss you Ed. :(

david
    Participant

Farewell sir Edward.

Question: Can this be used retro actively?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account