Blatant corruption in the NWT

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 195 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 22 2011,13:32)
    edj
    God was in Christ how ?

from the day ,the minute John baptized Jesus at the Jordan Jesus became the Christ ,and so no longer lived for him but for the will of his father ,and so all he did and said his of God ,and it is so that God dwelled in Christ,

and the same way has it happen with his apostles and with any of US that submit himselve to God ,

the holy spirit what is many things but for US there is the power of truth of God what is the words received trough the holy spirit to righteous men ,and by submit to it we letting that spirit enter our mind,hearts,and soul,
    and this is how Gods holy spirit live in Us .

Pierre

Hi PR,

But if I do, though ye
    believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know,
    and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him. (John 10:38)
    the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. (John 14:10)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 22 2011,21:57)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 22 2011,13:32)
    edj
    God was in Christ how ?

from the day ,the minute John baptized Jesus at the Jordan Jesus became the Christ ,and so no longer lived for him but for the will of his father ,and so all he did and said his of God ,and it is so that God dwelled in Christ,

and the same way has it happen with his apostles and with any of US that submit himselve to God ,

the holy spirit what is many things but for US there is the power of truth of God what is the words received trough the holy spirit to righteous men ,and by submit to it we letting that spirit enter our mind,hearts,and soul,
    and this is how Gods holy spirit live in Us .

Pierre

Hi PR,

But if I do, though ye
    believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know,
    and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him. (John 10:38)
    the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. (John 14:10)

God bless

edj

you never could understand the spirit of Christ ,your scriptures prove what i say but you cannot understand it ,

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Hi PR,

Why do you say that I don't understand it?

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Hey Mike: I got a question for you. People called Jesus a Jew! He was not a bloodline Jew. Joseph his father was a Jew and they raised him as a Jew. As far as I know, Jesus never said he was a Jew? Any input for me? Bless you, TK

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Hi Tim,

John 4:22
    You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

I think the word “WE” here implies that Jesus includes himself among the group he references as “the Jews”.

Also, the Samaritan woman he was talking to at the well in this passage called him a Jew twice, and he didn't deny it.

And he also answered “YES” when Pilate asked him if he was the King of the Jews.

Hope that helps, Tim.

peace and love to you my friend,
    mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Ed,

Let me know when you find a verse the NWT actually got wrong, okay. :)

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 23 2011,00:03)
    Hi PR,

Why do you say that I don't understand it?

God bless

edj

explain it then

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Hi PR,

It's pretty simple really.
    The works(miracles) was proof that the father in Jesus.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 23 2011,12:54)
    Ed,

Let me know when you find a verse the NWT actually got wrong, okay.  :)

Hi Mike,

I have shown you two verses, but you deny the word changes alter the text.

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 24 2011,10:41)
    Hi PR,

God bless

edj

is this English ??

the father climb in Jesus ?

it is not clear is it ?

ftk
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 24 2011,04:53)

Hi PR,

God bless

edj

is this English ??

it is not clear is it ?

Pierre: God is spirit. Gods words are spirit giving life. When you hear the word of God, the spirit/word goes into your mind/heart. Thats putting God within his church, body, temple. You become the body of Christ. That Christ in you the hope of Glory. Eat plenty of God food. The truth/food from Jesus. You are building the house of God within yourself. The store house of God. Let there be food in his house. This is also the infilling of the Holy Spirit. It is also the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. As we fill with the words,spirit,power of God we too will do faith works of God as he works through us. Peace to all, TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 24 2011,14:41)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 24 2011,04:53)

Hi PR,

God bless

edj

is this English ??

it is not clear is it ?

Pierre: God is spirit. Gods words are spirit giving life. When you hear the word of God, the spirit/word goes into your mind/heart. Thats putting God within his church, body, temple. You become the body of Christ. That Christ in you the hope of Glory. Eat plenty of God food. The truth/food from Jesus. You are building the house of God within yourself. The store house of God. Let there be food in his house. This is also the infilling of the Holy Spirit. It is also the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. As we fill with the words,spirit,power of God we too will do faith works of God as he works through us. Peace to all, TK

tk

the spirit of the words of God is the meaning of it

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: Look up John 6:53-63….you will find Jesus saying to the Jews under the law with no spiritual incite, that they must eat his flesh and drink his blood to have life. at v56….just as I said before….he that eateth my flesh and drinketh my blood…dwelleth in me…and I in him….!
    V63….It is spirit that quickeneth(gives life)….the flesh profiteth(gives out) nothing: the words that I speak unto you , they are spirit, and they are life.

Words are capsules of spirit that vibrate at variable frequencies, the more pure truth of God the higher the frequency, the less pure truth or the covered over truth, darkened, vibrates slower. Frequencies in words are felt by the recipient. Kind words bring light and life. Destructive words break down and depress into pain and sorrow.

Gods words are pure life, always creating peace, love and joy. Gods words are gospel. They are always good news and feel good. IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Sep. 25 2011,03:36)
    Pierre: Look up John 6:53-63….you will find Jesus saying to the Jews under the law with no spiritual incite, that they must eat his flesh and drink his blood to have life. at v56….just as I said before….he that eateth my flesh and drinketh my blood…dwelleth in me…and I in him….!
    V63….It is spirit that quickeneth(gives life)….the flesh profiteth(gives out) nothing: the words that I speak unto you , they are spirit, and they are life.

Words are capsules of spirit that vibrate at variable frequencies, the more pure truth of God the higher the frequency, the less pure truth or the covered over truth, darkened, vibrates slower. Frequencies in words are felt by the recipient. Kind words bring light and life. Destructive words break down and depress into pain and sorrow.

Gods words are pure life, always creating peace, love and joy. Gods words are gospel. They are always good news and feel good. IMO, TK

tk

it seems you did not understood what i said

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 20 2011,14:55)
            Since you asked: here's another…

1Cor.12:27-28 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.
    And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets,
    thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.

N.W.T.: 1Cor.12:27-28 Now YOU are Christ's body, and members individually.
    And God has set the respective ones in the congregation, first, apostles; second, prophets;
    third, teachers; then powerful works; then gifts of healings, helpful services, abilities to direct, different tongues.

God bless

Hi Mike,

I believe I need to explain this a bit more to you,
    as I'm not sure you are grasping the point I make.

The JW's believe it is them and everyone else; only two camps.
    The word “Respective” implies this in their usage of it in 1Cor.12:28.
    N.W.T. And God has set the respective ones in the congregation
    Using the words “the respective ones”, they are screaming “ALL” instead of “SOME”!

Respective: Belonging or relating separately to each of two or more people or things.

Does it say God put all into churches in general or into their organization in specific,
    (1Cor.12:28) or only “SOME” as the text is clearly saying; this is the point I wish to make.

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Ed, if the Holy Spirit granted you the gift of tongues, then RESPECTIVELY to all the others, YOU have been granted the gift of tongues.

If the Holy Spirit granted me the gift of healing, then RESPECTIVELY to all the others, I have been granted the gift of healing.

The word RESPECTIVELY does not mean that ALL members of the church were granted the same gifts. It means that each of them, RESPECTIVELY, were granted the various gifts – some of them this gift and some of them other gifts.

You are understanding the word wrong, which is what makes you think the NWT is saying something wrong. You can't blame them for your inability to understand the meaning of the word “respectively”.

peace,
    mike

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Mike,

And God has set the respective ones in the congregation

This is NOT talking about those who speak in tongues vs those who don't.
    Instead it is talking about those who are in the church vs those who are not in the church.

The issue is “ALL” or “SOME”

And God hath set some in the church
    God's word says that there are some in the church,
    meaning there are some also outside the church; do you agree?

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Ed,

27 Now YOU are Christ’s body, and members individually. 28 And God has set the respective ones in the congregation, first, apostles; second, prophets; third, teachers; then powerful works; then gifts of healings; helpful services, abilities to direct, different tongues.

Translation: You are all individually members of Christ's body, which is the church. God has placed you individual members of the congregation in your RESPECTIVE positions: Some of you are apostles. Others of you are prophets. Others are teachers. Others are ones who work miracles. Others have been given the gift of healing, etc,. But you are ALL equal members in the church, EACH with your own respective POSITIONS WITHIN that one church.

Get it?

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Mike,

It's nice that you want to translate the N.W.T. to say:
    “God has placed you individual members of the congregation in your RESPECTIVE positions”…

BUT that isn't what the N.W.T. says, nor what the N.W.T. implies!
    Their wording implies that they are “ALL” inside their organization,
    rather than only some as the text suggests; why don't you get this?

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Ed,

I'm sorry that you're paranoid and think the NWT is saying “ONLY JW's are in the congregation” in that verse. They are not, so you are wrong.

Next scripture, please?

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 195 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account