Blatant corruption in the NWT

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 195 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 20 2011,21:49)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 20 2011,23:28)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 20 2011,15:55)
    edj

Hi PR,

God is Spirit: and they that worship him must worship in spirit and in truth. (John 4:24)

Since God is Spirit and the “HolySpirit” is Spirit are they two different spirits according to you?

God bless
    Ed J

(1)answer ;YES

(2)is your soul your spirit ,? (3)sure your spirit comes out of your soul but it is not you,got it ???

Pierre

Hi PR,

1) God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them. (2Cor 6:16)
        Is this verse referring to the “HolySpirit” or the Spirit who is God;
        and how can you be sure which one when you say they are two?

2) No.

3) My soul and my spirit are both me. And my mind is me too.

edj

(1)2Co 6:16 What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: “I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people.”

this I Christ .

(2)so your spirit is you ? (3)and as you grow you are changing ,into you ,and evolve as you go ,and all what you say are pieces of you that you left behind you with other people ?

(4)see in my case my spirit is of me and as I live on I change for the better and I pray that people forgive me for some of thing I have said to them ect….

(5)and re check your answers 2 and 3 it seems not right ,

Pierre

Hi PR,

1) So you believe God is the one speaking and the “I” is Christ; is that what you believe?

2) Yep.

3) Partially true.

4) Great, God loves a humble spirit! :)

5) OK, I double-checked them.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 21 2011,05:15)

edj

Hi PR,

God is Spirit: and they that worship him must worship in spirit and in truth. (John 4:24)

Since God is Spirit and the “HolySpirit” is Spirit are they two different spirits according to you?

God bless
    Ed J

(1)answer ;YES

(2)is your soul your spirit ,? (3)sure your spirit comes out of your soul but it is not you,got it ???

Pierre

Hi PR,

2) No.

edj

(1)2Co 6:16 What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: “I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people.”

this I Christ .

(2)so your spirit is you ? (3)and as you grow you are changing ,into you ,and evolve as you go ,and all what you say are pieces of you that you left behind you with other people ?

(4)see in my case my spirit is of me and as I live on I change for the better and I pray that people forgive me for some of thing I have said to them ect….

Pierre

Hi PR,

1) So you believe God is the one speaking and the “I” is Christ; is that what you believe?

2) Yep.

3) Partially true.

God bless

edj

all is God but it is trough Christ that it is accomplished,

so your spirit is you and your mind is you and not parts of you ??

this is strange to me ;beats me .

so the hood of a car is the car ? not a part of the car ?
    the tires are the car but not parts of the car ??
    strange in deed,

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 20 2011,22:36)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 21 2011,05:15)

edj

Hi PR,

God bless
    Ed J

(1)answer ;YES

Pierre

Hi PR,

2) No.

edj

this I Christ .

Pierre

Hi PR,

2) Yep.

3) Partially true.

God bless

edj

all is God but it is trough Christ that it is accomplished,

so your spirit is you and your mind is you and not parts of you ??

this is strange to me ;beats me .

so the hood of a car is the car ? not a part of the car ?
    the tires are the car but not parts of the car ??
    strange in deed,

Pierre

Hi PR,

If you take a door handle off a car, does it stop being a car?
    If you delete the software from a computer, does it stop being a computer?
    When you die, will your dead body then stop being called Pierre? I DON'T THINK SO!

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

edj

Hi PR,

If you take a door handle off a car, does it stop being a car?
    If you delete the software from a computer, does it stop being a computer?
    When you die, will your dead body then stop being called Pierre? I DON'T THINK SO!

God bless
    Ed J

you have it wrong let see ; if you walk away with the door handle would say to all the people you meet this is my car ?? or say that the software of your computer his your computer ???and why should I die ? it is not the time first the judgment if not found righteous then I may die , but until that time ,I am alive and well ,may be not with men world ,but that world is no value to me ,

so again you have it wrong; it is not the software that makes the computer,it is not the hard drive that makes the computer ,they all are only parts to make it work,
    so all we do ,is what make us what we are ,and so our soul is formed accordingly in good or bad,with God or not .but our soul is US,but what we put in becomes part of US but it is not US (soul)

Pierre

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 19 2011,21:34)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 20 2011,10:35)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 19 2011,15:53)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 19 2011,14:04)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 17 2011,22:40)
    Did Jesus ever say he was a god: yes or no?

No.

Hi Mike,

Then why would you teach this is as doctrine?

God bless
    Ed J

Are you for real, Ed?  Is your scriptural understanding based ONLY on the words Jesus actually spoke?  ???  Jesus never said the words, “I am the Son of the Most High God”, but we know from other scriptures that he is, right?

God Himself foretold through Isaiah that Jesus would be called “mighty god”.  Aren't the words of YHWH Himself good enough for you?

Hi Mike,

In the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established. (Matt.18:16)
    I have produced “THREE WITNESSES”; YHVH, Jesus, and another; what else do you have?
    I don't see the indefinite article used in that verse, do you have anything else? (1Thess.5:21)

Luke 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The HolySpirit shall come upon thee,
    and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that
    holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

John 9:35-37 Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him,
    Dost thou believe on the Son of God? He answered and said, Who is he, Lord, that I might believe on him?
    And Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen him, and it is he that talketh with thee.

John 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world,
    Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

Matt 27:43 He trusted in God; let him deliver him now,
    if he will have him: for he said, I am the Son of God.

God bless

I'm sorry Ed. I don't see the scripture where Jesus himself claimed to be the Son of God MOST HIGH, do you?

Yet we know from other scriptures that the God he is the Son of is the God MOST HIGH, right?

But, since you revel in these tedious, irritating kind of posts, here's another one for you:

Ed, did Jesus HIMSELF ever claim to be “Emmanuel”? YES or NO? Yet we know he is, right?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 19 2011,22:05)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 20 2011,11:04)
    Perhaps you could show me a scripture where the added “a” should have been left out of the KJV – since you apparently don't need their help?

Hi Mike,

Here is one: the indefinite article is NOT NEEDED between is and Spirit (but is “IS” needed)…

God bless
    Ed J

NET © God is spirit, and the people who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”

NIV ©
    God is spirit, and his worshippers must worship in spirit and in truth.”

NASB ©
    “God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”

NLT ©
    For God is Spirit, so those who worship him must worship in spirit and in truth.”

MSG ©
    God is sheer being itself–Spirit. Those who worship him must do it out of their very being, their spirits, their true selves, in adoration.”

BBE ©
    God is Spirit: then let his worshippers give him worship in the true way of the spirit.

NRSV ©
    God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”

NKJV ©
    “God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”

Ed, it seems the KJV, your “INSPIRED” translation is the only one that added the “a” there. But I agree that it is not necessary. Find me one where ALL of the translations add the “a” but it's not necessary. :)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 19 2011,21:55)

Hi Mike,

I'm only interested in the words of someone that I can respond back to; but thanks for those postings for those who may be interested in 'those opinions'.

So, to you it is only “opinion” when we are told by scholars of the Greek language that “pnuema” means “spirit”?  Get real, Ed.

Btw, remember when I listed 3 possibilities of 1:1?

1.  THE god
    2.  A god
    3.  god

Well, YOUR choice also requires the addition of an English word.  Because to say “God”, with a capital “G” is the same as saying “THE god”.  In the Greek, the Word was with THE god, but was not THE god – only “god”.  In order to have 1:1 say, “and the Word was God”, with a capped “G”, you have to insert the word “THE” into the Greek.  Otherwise, it says, “the Word was god”.

Remember that the next time you make a statement about MY choice requiring the addition of the English word “a”, okay?  Because your choice requires the addition of the English word “the”.  :)

Since you asked: here's another…

1Cor.12:27-28 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.
    And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets,
    thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.

N.W.T.: 1Cor.12:27-28 Now YOU are Christ's body, and members individually.
    And God has set the respective ones in the congregation, first, apostles; second, prophets;
    third, teachers; then powerful works; then gifts of healings, helpful services, abilities to direct, different tongues.

Ed, how does this show the NWT to be CORRUPT?

“Respective ones” is a way to say “some”.  Most translations omit the word “some” altogether.  Darby's Translation says “certain”, meaning “certain ones”.

“Powerful works”, “signs and wonders”, and “miracles” are all ways to say the same thing, Ed.  The Greek word means “powers”, which is how Young's translates it.  The Bible in Basic English has “wonder-working powers”.  This is not a CORRUPTION of the meaning of the text, Ed.

“Abilities to direct” refers to those who have been given the ABILITY TO DIRECT.  The Greek word means “steering”, as in the captain of the ship.  The leader.  “Government” is also an accurate description, and so is “powers of organization”, as it is render in Weymouth's Translation.

Ed, I believe you misunderstand the exercise here.  You are supposed to be showing me scriptures that the NWT CORRUPTED.  Scriptures where they purposely changed the MEANING of the scriptures.  We are not interested in seeing where they chose different English words than the KJV to convey the same exact meaning.  All translations put it in their own choice of words, Ed.

Find me a scripture where the NWT CHANGED THE WHOLE MEANING of the scripture by the way they translated it, okay?

So far, you are 0 for 4.  :)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 21 2011,11:52)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 19 2011,21:34)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 20 2011,10:35)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 19 2011,15:53)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 19 2011,14:04)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 17 2011,22:40)
    Did Jesus ever say he was a god: yes or no?

No.

Hi Mike,

Then why would you teach this is as doctrine?

God bless
    Ed J

Are you for real, Ed?  Is your scriptural understanding based ONLY on the words Jesus actually spoke?  ???  Jesus never said the words, “I am the Son of the Most High God”, but we know from other scriptures that he is, right?

God Himself foretold through Isaiah that Jesus would be called “mighty god”.  Aren't the words of YHWH Himself good enough for you?

Hi Mike,

In the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established. (Matt.18:16)
    I have produced “THREE WITNESSES”; YHVH, Jesus, and another; what else do you have?
    I don't see the indefinite article used in that verse, do you have anything else? (1Thess.5:21)

Luke 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The HolySpirit shall come upon thee,
    and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that
    holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

John 9:35-37 Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him,
    Dost thou believe on the Son of God? He answered and said, Who is he, Lord, that I might believe on him?
    And Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen him, and it is he that talketh with thee.

John 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world,
    Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

Matt 27:43 He trusted in God; let him deliver him now,
    if he will have him: for he said, I am the Son of God.

God bless

I'm sorry Ed.  I don't see the scripture where Jesus himself claimed to be the Son of God MOST HIGH, do you?

Yet we know from other scriptures that the God he is the Son of is the God MOST HIGH, right?

But, since you revel in these tedious, irritating kind of posts, here's another one for you:

Ed, (1)did Jesus HIMSELF ever claim to be “Emmanuel”?  YES or NO?  (2)Yet we know he is, right?

Hi Mike,

1) No

2) Emmanuel means “God with us”; do you believe that means Jesus is God?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 21 2011,11:56)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 19 2011,22:05)

Perhaps you could show me a scripture where the added “a” should have been left out of the KJV – since you apparently don't need their help?

Hi Mike,

Here is one: the indefinite article is NOT NEEDED between is and Spirit (but is “IS” needed)…

God bless
    Ed J

NET © God is spirit, and the people who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”

NIV ©
    God is spirit, and his worshippers must worship in spirit and in truth.”

NASB ©
    “God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”

NLT ©
    For God is Spirit, so those who worship him must worship in spirit and in truth.”

MSG ©
    God is sheer being itself–Spirit. Those who worship him must do it out of their very being, their spirits, their true selves, in adoration.”

BBE ©
    God is Spirit: then let his worshippers give him worship in the true way of the spirit.

NRSV ©
    God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”

NKJV ©
    “God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”

Ed, (1)it seems the KJV, your “INSPIRED” translation is the only one that added the “a” there.  But I agree that it is not necessary.  (2)Find me one where ALL of the translations add the “a” but it's not necessary.  :)

Hi Mike,

1) It seems you found other translators who agree with me on this point as well. :)
    Do you believe Jesus Apostles were inspired writers and were not capable of making mistakes; yes or no?

2) Why?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 21 2011,12:54)

Hi Mike,

I'm only interested in the words of someone that I can respond back to; but thanks for those postings for those who may be interested in 'those opinions'.

(A)So, to you it is only “opinion” when we are told by scholars of the Greek language that “pnuema” means “spirit”?  Get real, Ed.

(B)Btw, remember when I listed 3 possibilities of 1:1?

1.  THE god
    2.  A god
    3.  god

(C) Well, YOUR choice also requires the addition of an English word.  (D)Because to say “God”, with a capital “G” is the same as saying “THE god”.  (E)In the Greek, the Word was with THE god, but was not THE god – only “god”.  (F)In order to have 1:1 say, “and the Word was God”, with a capped “G”, you have to insert the word “THE” into the Greek.  (G)Otherwise, it says, “the Word was god”.

(H)Remember that the next time you make a statement about MY choice requiring the addition of the English word “a”, okay?  Because your choice requires the addition of the English word “the”.  :)

Hi Mike,

A) Why are you trying to put words in my mouth?   …I didn't say that!
        But it is their opinion that Pneuma(in Greek) means “Spirit”(in English); and mine too!

B) My choice was    4. God    which you did not list as a possibility.

C) I disagree

D) Agreed

E) Spin

F) FALSE

G) Spin

H) FALSE

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Do you have another verse in mind that the NWT got wrong?  Because John 1:1 is not one of them.  :)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 21 2011,12:54)

Since you asked: here's another…

1Cor.12:27-28 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.
    And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets,
    thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.

N.W.T.: 1Cor.12:27-28 Now YOU are Christ's body, and members individually.
    And God has set the respective ones in the congregation, first, apostles; second, prophets;
    third, teachers; then powerful works; then gifts of healings, helpful services, abilities to direct, different tongues.

Ed, (1)how does this show the NWT to be CORRUPT?

(2)”Respective ones” is a way to say “some”.  (3)Most translations omit the word “some” altogether.  (4)Darby's Translation says “certain”, meaning “certain ones”.

(5)”Powerful works”, “signs and wonders”, and “miracles” are all ways to say the same thing, Ed.  The Greek word means “powers”, which is how Young's translates it.  The Bible in Basic English has “wonder-working powers”.  (6)This is not a CORRUPTION of the meaning of the text, Ed.

(7)”Abilities to direct” refers to those who have been given the ABILITY TO DIRECT.  The Greek word means “steering”, as in the captain of the ship.  The leader.  “Government” is also an accurate description, and so is “powers of organization”, as it is render in Weymouth's Translation.

Ed, (8)I believe you misunderstand the exercise here.  You are supposed to be showing me scriptures that the NWT CORRUPTED.  (9)Scriptures where they purposely changed the MEANING of the scriptures.  (10)We are not interested in seeing where they chose different English words than the KJV to convey the same exact meaning.  (11)All translations put it in their own choice of words, Ed.

(12)Find me a scripture where the NWT CHANGED THE WHOLE MEANING of the scripture by the way they translated it, okay?

So far, you are 0 for 4.  :)

Hi Mike,

1) Your question was about getting something wrong, have you forgotten?

2) Respective implies “ALL”: not some!

3) So

4) That illustrates my point.

5) Military conquest is a powerful work but not a miracle, do you agree they are not the same; yes or no?

6) Opinion

7) You mean like the orchestrator of a band?

8) That was not the original question you posed to me?
        …I imported it to the top of this post to prove my point. :)

9) Do you agree that the use of the word “Respective” chainges the meaning of the text; yes or no?   …Look up the word. :)

10) Agreed

11) That is an understatement!

12) There is no one verse that carries the whole meaning of all Scripture;
          so your question is not only loaded but irrational as well. :)

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 21 2011,09:40)

It means “God is with us”, as in “on our side”. It does not refer to God coming to earth and praying to Himself or raising Himself from the dead. :)

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 21 2011,10:42)
    My choice was 4. God which you did not list as a possibility.

Your choice was then #1. A capped “God” in English refers to “THE god” in Greek. All other gods are not capped, nor are they called “THE god”, as in “only one” in the Greek.

So in 1:1, THE god, or “God”, was who the Word was WITH. One cannot POSSIBLY be WITH themselves. So it is CLEAR to anyone with a brain that the Word was not THE god he was WITH. Therefore, he had to have been a DIFFERENT god who was not THE god. Just like it says in John 1:18, Is 9:6, and other places in scripture. :)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 22 2011,11:23)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 21 2011,09:40)

It means “God is with us”, as in “on our side”.  It does not refer to God coming to earth and praying to Himself or raising Himself from the dead.  :)

Hi Mike,

Was Jesus not with us; yes or no?
    Was not God in Jesus; yes or no?

Are you excluding God being in Jesus as a possible meaning of God with us; yes or no?

God bless

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Do you agree that the use of the word “Respective” chainges the meaning of the text; yes or no?   …Look up the word.

From Dictionary.com:

re·spec·tive   /rɪˈspɛktɪv/  Show Spelled[ri-spek-tiv]  Show IPA
    adjective
    pertaining individually or severally to each of a number of persons, things, etc.; particular: I will now discuss the respective merits of the candidates.

It does NOT mean “All”, Ed.  ???  Paul is talking about the members of the church and the RESPECTIVE abilities each one of them gained through the Holy Spirit.  Some of them became Apostles, some of them became prophets, some of them teachers, others of them workers of powerful works, some of them leaders or directors of the work to be done, etc.

Each had their own respective gift – some the gift of tongues, others the gift of healing.  Get it?

There is no one verse that carries the whole meaning of all Scripture.

Almost EVERY verse in the Bible, if translated irresponsibly, could change the whole meaning of the Bible.  For example, if someone translated John 1:1 as, “and Jesus was with God, and Jesus was a god”, wouldn't that change the WHOLE meaning of the scriptures as far as you're concerned?

This is what I'm looking for.  Not your OPINION that the NWT was “wrong”.  But an example where what they said could not possibly be what the Hebrew or Greek was saying.

Still 0 for 4, Ed.  :)

mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 21 2011,18:36)
    Hi Mike,

Are you excluding God being in Jesus as a possible meaning of God with us; yes or no?

Ed, God dwells in heaven. That is why Jesus looked up to heaven when he prayed. That is why he told us how to pray to our Father IN HEAVEN. That is why he repeatedly referred to “our Father IN HEAVEN”.

God being “in” Jesus doesn't mean the whole Being of God was physically INSIDE of Jesus on the earth.

terraricca
    Participant

edj
    God was in Christ how ?

from the day ,the minute John baptized Jesus at the Jordan Jesus became the Christ ,and so no longer lived for him but for the will of his father ,and so all he did and said his of God ,and it is so that God dwelled in Christ,

and the same way has it happen with his apostles and with any of US that submit himselve to God ,

the holy spirit what is many things but for US there is the power of truth of God what is the words received trough the holy spirit to righteous men ,and by submit to it we letting that spirit enter our mind,hearts,and soul,
    and this is how Gods holy spirit live in Us .

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 22 2011,11:27)

My choice was    4. God    which you did not list as a possibility.

(1)Your choice was then #1.  A capped “God” in English refers to “THE god” in Greek.  All other gods are not capped, nor are they called “THE god”, as in “only one” in the Greek.

(2)So in 1:1, THE god, or “God”, was who the Word was WITH.  (3)One cannot POSSIBLY be WITH themselves.  (3)So it is CLEAR to anyone with a brain that the Word was not THE god he was WITH.  (4)Therefore, he had to have been a DIFFERENT god who was not THE god.  (5)Just like it says in John 1:18, Is 9:6, and other places in scripture.  :)

Hi Mike,

1) Nope

2) Yep

3) Mike's spirit was with Mike.

4) Nope

5) Just exactly how do YOU believe John 1:18 makes your point?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 22 2011,11:42)

Do you agree that the use of the word “Respective” chainges the meaning of the text; yes or no?   …Look up the word.

From Dictionary.com:

re·spec·tive   /rɪˈspɛktɪv/  Show Spelled[ri-spek-tiv]  Show IPA
    adjective
    pertaining individually or severally to each of a number of persons, things, etc.; particular: I will now discuss the respective merits of the candidates.

(1)It does NOT mean “All”, Ed.  ???  Paul is talking about the members of the church and the RESPECTIVE abilities each one of them gained through the Holy Spirit.  Some of them became Apostles, some of them became prophets, some of them teachers, others of them workers of powerful works, some of them leaders or directors of the work to be done, etc.

Each had their own respective gift – some the gift of tongues, others the gift of healing.  Get it?

There is no one verse that carries the whole meaning of all Scripture.

(2)Almost EVERY verse in the Bible, if translated irresponsibly, could change the whole meaning of the Bible.  For example, if someone translated John 1:1 as, “and Jesus was with God, and Jesus was a god”, wouldn't that change the WHOLE meaning of the scriptures as far as you're concerned?

(3)This is what I'm looking for.  Not your OPINION that the NWT was “wrong”.  But an example where what they said could not possibly be what the Hebrew or Greek was saying.

(4)Still 0 for 4, Ed.  :)

mike

Hi Mike,

1) Google: Belonging or relating separately to each of two or more people or things.

2) Jesus is not mentioned In John's Gospel until verse 17.

3) See point #1.

4) HA Ha ha!!

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Sep. 22 2011,11:44)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 21 2011,18:36)
    Hi Mike,

Ed, God dwells in heaven.  That is why Jesus looked up to heaven when he prayed.  That is why he told us how to pray to our Father IN HEAVEN.  That is why he repeatedly referred to “our Father IN HEAVEN”.

God being “in” Jesus doesn't mean the whole Being of God was physically INSIDE of Jesus on the earth.

Hi Mike,

To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed
    unto us “The word” of reconciliation. (2Cor.5:19)

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 195 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account