Before Abraham was, I am.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 463 total)
  • Author
    jammin
    Participant

mike:If God created Satan, then Satan is God's son.

God did not create satan mike. hahahaa

another opinion from mike.
    give me the verse. :D

jammin
    Participant

im asking you you mike, is satan divine?
    keep dreaming, sunshine hahahahahaha :D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ Jan. 17 2012,18:37)

mike:If God created Satan, then Satan is God's son.

God did not create satan mike. hahahaa

another opinion from mike.
    give me the verse. :D

24 When they heard this, they raised their voices together in prayer to God. “Sovereign Lord,” they said, “you made the heaven and the earth and the sea, and everything in them.

Explain to me how Satan is not part of “everything in heaven and earth”?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ Jan. 17 2012,18:38)

I never said he was. All I said was that he was a son of God.

I say it, because scripture tells me so. You deny it, because you like your own scriptures better than the real ones. :)

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 18 2012,11:41)

Quote (jammin @ Jan. 17 2012,18:38)

I never said he was.  All I said was that he was a son of God.

I say it, because scripture tells me so.  You deny it, because you like your own scriptures better than the real ones.  :)

Job 2:1

21st Century King James Version (KJ21)

Job 2
    Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.

who are the sons of GOD? the divine beings or not??
    let us see what the bible says
    Job 2:1

Common English Bible (CEB)

Job 2
    Job’s Adversary refuses to give up
    1 One day the divine beings came to present themselves before the LORD. The Adversary also came among them to present himself before the LORD.

check and mate hahahahahaha

you said satan is not divine. it's clear in job that it refers TO THE DIVINE BEINGS AND NOT TO SATAN! HAHAHAHAHAHA :D :D :D :D :D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Oh dang! I guess you got me, jammin……………..ONLY IF THE SCRIPTURE ACTUALLY SAID “DIVINE BEINGS”, which it DOESN'T! :)

But speaking of check mate, I'm about to go play some online chess right now. See ya tomorrow!

jammin
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Jan. 18 2012,11:52)
    Oh dang!  I guess you got me, jammin……………..ONLY IF THE SCRIPTURE ACTUALLY SAID “DIVINE BEINGS”, which it DOESN'T!  :)

But speaking of check mate, I'm about to go play some online chess right now.  See ya tomorrow!

hahahahaha.

sorry mike, we do not accpt opinions. :D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

We? Are you a multiple personality, jammin? :)

jammin
    Participant

i have friends readng your replies. you are a false teacher mike. repent and be baptized

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Oh!  Okay then; on the off chance that one of your friends is more than 13 years old, I will handle this like an adult:

jammin, we both know that the word “Father” is not in Heb 1:10.  And we both know that the word “Son” is not there either.  

So here's our choices:

1.  Find altered translations on the web where some dude ADDED the word “Son” to the Greek text, and claim victory……………..

OR……………..

2.  Recognize that with just that one scripture, we can never know the truth, and therefore should look to the REST of the scriptures for our answer.

Which one do you want to do?  Are you happy using an altered Bible just because the writer of it made it say what you want it to say?  Or are you here after the TRUTH of the matter?

Your call, jammin.

jammin
    Participant

the translations are correct.
    face the truth mike. do not live in lies.

and it's supported also by the commentaries.

Clarke's Commentary on the Bible

And, Thou, Lord – This is an address to the Son as the Creator, see Hebrews 1:2; for this is implied in laying the foundation of the earth. The heavens, which are the work of his hands, point out his infinite wisdom and skill.

hahahaha

:D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ Jan. 18 2012,21:11)
    the translations are correct.

Hmmmmm…………

Let's see:  The word “son” is NOWHERE to be found in the original texts. ???  

The word “son” is ADDED to the scripture by Trinitarian translators, who have for years been doctoring the Bible, trying to make it teach what they WANT it to teach. ???

What does the scripture say about that?

Deuteronomy 12:32
    Every word that I am commanding YOU is what YOU should be careful to do. YOU must not add to it nor take away from it.

Deuteronomy 4:2
    YOU must not add to the word that I am commanding YOU, neither must YOU take away from it, so as to keep the commandments of Jehovah YOUR God that I am commanding YOU.

Proverbs 30:6
    Add nothing to his words, that he may not reprove you, and that you may not have to be proved a liar.

Revelation 22
    18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. 19 And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.

It seems to me that God frowns upon people adding to, or taking away from His word.  Yet you say, “the translations are correct”?  ???  Interesting.

jammin
    Participant

wahahahahaha. why dont you check your NWT hahahahahaha

it's very clear in verse 8 that the father is talking to his SON. hahahahaha
    and in verse 10 it says LORD! one LORD, christ!

commentaries are supporting also the verse that the LORD is christ who made the heavens etc.

how about your opinion mike??? hahahahah can you read that in verse 10??? wahahahahaha

sorry mike, i dont need your opinion. read it. if you cant read in verse 10 that it refers to the father then make your own bible. hahahahaha :D :D

terraricca
    Participant

mike

can you read that Jammin boy stuff ?

Pierre

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (jammin @ Jan. 19 2012,17:50)
    if you cant read in verse 10 that it refers to the father then make your own bible.

jammin,

In the prayer of Acts 4, Peter and John pray TO the One who made the heavens, the earth, the sea, and EVERYTHING in them.

They closed their prayer with these words: “through the name of your holy servant Jesus.”

That means Jesus is NOT the One they prayed TO, but the one they prayed THROUGH. And if Jesus is NOT the One they prayed TO, then Jesus is NOT the One who created the heavens, the earth, the sea, and EVERYTHING in them.

And if Jesus is NOT the One who created the heavens, the earth, the sea, and EVERYTHING in them, then he has no choice but to BE one of the “everything” that is in them. :)

Case closed.

jammin
    Participant

mike ill answer your next questions. if you accept that you cant read in heb 1:10 tht it refers to the father and accept that you are a false teacher.

i do not give pearls to pigs mike hahahaha :D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

I've grown tired of asking you questions, sonny. From now on, I'll just state the SCRIPTURAL FACTS – like I did in my last post. :)

jammin
    Participant

mike cant read his opinion in heb 1:10 ahahahaha

like what ive said, ill answer your next questions if you show me your opinion in verse 10 of heb 1 and accept that you are a false teacher.

make your own bible mike. :D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

In the prayer of Acts 4, Peter and John pray TO the One who made the heavens, the earth, the sea, and EVERYTHING in them.

They closed their prayer with these words: “through the name of your holy servant Jesus.”

That means Jesus is NOT the One they prayed TO, but the one they prayed THROUGH. And if Jesus is NOT the One they prayed TO, then Jesus is NOT the One who created the heavens, the earth, the sea, and EVERYTHING in them.

And if Jesus is NOT the One who created the heavens, the earth, the sea, and EVERYTHING in them, then he has no choice but to BE one of the “everything” that is in them. :)

Like I said, jammin, this isn't a question, but a SCRIPTURAL FACT! :D

jammin
    Participant

mike

again, ill answer your next questions if you can read your opinion in heb 1:10 that it refers to the father.
    if you cant read your opinion, then accept that you are a false teacher and ill give to you the pearls. hahahahahah :D

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 463 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account