Babylon and the Beast

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 170 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t8,
    2 Thess 2.6-on the first page of the antichrist thread.

Phoenix
    Participant

Whew, long read. Sorry to bring this back in the open… has this discussion moved somewhere else now?

Hugs
    Phoenix

seekingtruth
    Participant

2 Thessalonians 2:7 For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming.

is there a topic on this verse?

NickHassan
    Participant

topical

Quote (Dinah @ Aug. 15 2004,01:18)
    to all who have posted on topic……I agree with a little of everything….It!s the last verse in Rev 17-18, and no one has adressed that…..And the woman which thou sawest is that great city which reigneth over the Kings of the earth……

Everything that goes on in this world,,,[,like the old saying with the Roman Empire, all roads lead to Rome,,]  sarts with New York City…..WHAT SHE STANDS FOR '''' IDOLITRY''''''
    AND THE WAYS OF MANKIND…….WHO SHE STANDS FOR IS THE LEADER OF THE PACK…….NEW YORK CITY……

John did not know who New York City was,,,,but he did know there was going to be one,,, and she could be identified by what she was doing to the world……..The prostitute of the world…….How much money did Bush offer  Turkey  to be able to use Turkish soil….

In Johns time ….Rome and the Church ……stood for the Idolitry of the world……  the Angel mentions that in the seven hills……but Rome has come and gone and now it is a Mystery…….The Angel makes it very clear,,,,who…..and what she is….BABYLON,,,,,,THAT MANKIND COULD RULE ITSELF WITHOUT  GOD,,,,,,THE MOTHER OF ALL WHORES,,,THE PROSTITUTE OF THE WORLD……..Washington calls it Foreign Aid…….but if you feed a Nation long enough ,,THEY WILL OWE YOU…….

This Nation ” which is still at the moment ……” UNDER GOD”
    the most Protestant Nation in the world,,,,,will be the most willing to see GOD leave, from its Flag, its government, and from the hearts and minds of its Citizens……This Nation that is leading the Worlds goverments to its ultimate goal,,,,a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT…..SATANS GOVERNMENT……..THIS NATIONS……DENOMINATIONAL  BLASPHEMY OF GOD……
    GOD DOES NOT HAVE 15 DIFFERENT WAYS TO WORSHIP HIM
    PROTESTANT AND CHRISTIAN AMERICA WORSHIP THEIR GOVERNMENT MORE THAN THEY WORSHIP GOD…….They have been made drunk from the wine of cup filled with the abomination and the filthiness of her fornications

What President Bush and the Congress has done to America. brings tears to my eyes,,,,In order to install a government of Satan…….you have to destroy America and the very Foundation it was built on……  GOD…….put the wealth of the earth in one hand ……and put GOD in the other………and see which one you have the most of………..We the people are ready now ……we have drank from the  CUP …..long enough……the wars and the rumors of have been fought…..
    and there will be little or no resistence to the Anti-Christ…..

The greatest and most brilliant deception ever performed on mankind has and is being played out by the greatest and most brilliant actors in the greatest theator in the world,,,,,,,THE WHITEHOUSE AND THE CONGRESS OF THE UNITED STATES…

The Fallen Angels will be bound for a 1000 years,,,,or as ENOCH says 70 generations….because they took for themselves wives and begat giants …..then turned loose for a little while……..and now they have begat the worlds politicians……….George Bush is a direct decendent of Satan!s as have they all…….

NO NICK,,,,,,I DISAGREE……READ YOUR MASONRY………THEY ARE THE '''''''''''' SONS OF GOD'''''''''''AND THEY HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE THE BEGINNING…….You!ve only known about them since 1717……the first Masonic Lodge of the free and accepted masons………..

How else can mankind keep a 5000 year old conspiracy alive and well?????????? from generation to generation,,,,without the blood of the ……..MASTER CONSPIRATOR…………

You see Nick……that is how you can blind the the very eyes of Christianity itself……..with the truth …….GOD tells us who they are……..and St, John the DiVine tells us ,,,,what and where they are…….Masonic Washington………..the Beast and the False Prophet……

I watched them murder a President one day, when I was 24 years old, …..and a Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court told me a LIE……..The Word of GOD is the truth…………the word of Satan is a lie………Very simple  Nick ,,,,,,,,Both Washington and Satan are Liars,,,,,,,,,and where ever Satan is…………….GOD ISN!T………

You deceive mankind with the ….TRUTH……because the TRUTH is the most difficult to believe……..to expose Satan to mankind is…..lunacy……..how much more brilliant can you be than that?      regards Duane [ Dinah]

Duane(Dinah), I'm not buying New York. I used to think that,  along with Brussells, London…etc.
    It may have been posted here already, but places like New York, London…etc are Johnny come latelys. Babylon was long before any of those.
    I believe the is refered to in Revelations were those John had to contend with while on Patmos.

kenrch
    Participant

Rev 16:19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

Mystery Babylon brings “remembrance” of Babylon to the Father.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ May 28 2007,09:24)
    Rev 16:19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

Mystery Babylon brings “remembrance” of Babylon to the Father.

Good point.

:)

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 04 2005,04:52)
    Hi,
    Can anyone recognise the beast yet? He should be on the scene by now I would have thought.

The beast with 7 heads is recognised. 5 have fallen and 1 was in the time when Revelation was penned. One is yet to come. Who is it that represents the one to come?

He could even be alive now.

Some early protestants had an interesting take on this. They reasoned that the one who sits in the temple as God is the Pope. The temple that God resides in today is the Church, so they reasoned that the lawless one would reside in the Church.

Their reasoning seems logical in that the Pope takes the place of Christ for those on earth. (The vicar of our Lord Jesus Christ). After all, taking the place of Christ is a definition of antichrist.

But I think that there is a distinction between the beast and the whore. The beast is worldly (and devilish) while the whore speaks of those who were perhaps betrothed, but loved the world and ended up marrying Rome (the beast).

The whore loves the world and is supported by the beast, as she sits on the back of the 7 headed beast.

The whore is dressed in purple but virgins are dressed in white.

Those dressed in white faithfully await their bridegroom. Those dressed in purple have flirted with the world and the beast who she sits on. They have even married the beast which was Rome. After all she sits on the city with 7 hills.

When we look into history and see how Rome took control of the Church and then changed times, dates, and traditions. We can see a parallel. We can see how Rome created a physical church system from the spiritual church which is Christ's body.

Are you part of Christ's body, or do you perpetuate that system that was created by Rome and for Rome. The system that Rome created has her own traditions and doctrines. It is interesting that some who come here promote such doctrines and traditions even though they think they are free of Rome. In this the saying is true, “the blind leading the blind”.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ May 30 2007,14:56)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 04 2005,04:52)
    Hi,
    Can anyone recognise the beast yet? He should be on the scene by now I would have thought.

The beast with 7 heads is recognised. 5 have fallen and 1 was in the time when Revelation was penned. One is yet to come. Who is it that represents the one to come?

He could even be alive now.

Some early protestants had an interesting take on this. They reasoned that the one who sits in the temple as God is the Pope. The temple that God resides in today is the Church, so they reasoned that the lawless one would reside in the Church.

Their reasoning seems logical in that the Pope takes the place of Christ for those on earth. (The vicar of our Lord Jesus Christ). After all, taking the place of Christ is a definition of antichrist.

But I think that there is a distinction between the beast and the whore. The beast is worldly (and devilish) while the whore speaks of those who were perhaps betrothed, but loved the world and ended up marrying Rome (the beast).

The whore loves the world and is supported by the beast, as she sits on the back of the 7 headed beast.

The whore is dressed in purple but virgins are dressed in white.

Those dressed in white faithfully await their bridegroom. Those dressed in purple have flirted with the world and the beast who she sits on. They have even married the beast which was Rome. After all she sits on the city with 7 hills.

When we look into history and see how Rome took control of the Church and then changed times, dates, and traditions. We can see a parallel. We can see how Rome created a physical church system from the spiritual church which is Christ's body.

Are you part of Christ's body, or do you perpetuate that system that was created by Rome and for Rome. The system that Rome created has her own traditions and doctrines. It is interesting that some who come here promote such doctrines and traditions even though they think they are free of Rome. In this the saying is true, “the blind leading the blind”.

Amen t8! But what do all of the daughter's of the one who changed the law have in common?

Dan 7:25 He shall speak words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High, and shall think to change the times and the law; and they shall be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time.

The temple of God is not made with bricks and mortar. Thanks to Jesus WE are the temple of God. The temple of God are the children of God. The “many” who are deceived allow the antichrist to sit in the temple.

He sits in the temple of God (our heart) and changes the law and times.
    Soon all will either accept the plain truth or remain in the Harlot who has his own sabbath day one that is different than the Sabbath of God.
    Accept the forth commandment and Sabbath of God OR continue to worship the Harlot who has changed the law of God (the forth commandment to the third) and the times (from the seventh day to the first day).

The one you pick is the one you serve! That's why you worship on that day. You worship God on God's Seventh day Sabbath OR you worship the Pope on his fake sabbath day.

One day says you worship Jehovah the other says you worship Satan and his system of things.

The last day message is here “come out of her MY people” Rev 18:4.

IHN&L,

Ken

Proclaimer
    Participant

To Kenrch.

Quote (kenrch @ June 02 2007,07:15)
    The one you pick is the one you serve! That's why you worship on that day. You worship God on God's Seventh day Sabbath OR you worship the Pope on his fake sabbath day.

Are you pointing this at me?

If so, you are way off track.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ June 01 2007,12:26)
    To Kenrch.

Quote (kenrch @ June 02 2007,07:15)
    The one you pick is the one you serve!  That's why you worship on that day.  You worship God on God's Seventh day Sabbath OR you worship the Pope on his fake sabbath day.

Are you pointing this at me?

If so, you are way off track.

I'm not pointing it to anyone in particular. Whoever the Word minsters to I pray will accept it. All who keep Sunday are deceived by the Harlot who changed the law.

If this is not clear to you then it will be :)

IHN&L,

Ken

Proclaimer
    Participant

OK, so are we to not keep Sunday?

Sunday doesn't belong to the Lord anymore/ever.

The Lord has only one day, that is Saturday and all the others aren't his. Is this the fruit of what you teach? Or maybe further explanation is needed?

I understand your point about the Sabbath and then the instituted day of Sunday by Rome. But I think if you go to far, you can also err by saying that Sunday is evil or that it doesn't belong to YHWH.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ June 01 2007,13:17)
    OK, so are we to not keep Sunday?

Sunday doesn't belong to the Lord anymore/ever.

The Lord has only one day, that is Saturday and all the others aren't his. Is this the fruit of what you teach? Or maybe further explanation is needed?

I understand your point about the Sabbath and then the instituted day of Sunday by Rome. But I think if you go to far, you can also err by saying that Sunday is evil or that it doesn't belong to YHWH.

Yeah right t8 I'm saying that days 1-6 are evil ???

I'm saying what The Word of God says:

Gen 2:2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.
    Gen 2:3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

Can the Pope make a day holy?

Why did God bless and sanctify the seventh day and not the other 6 then put that Sabbath day as one of His commandments along with thou shalt not murder. You don't murder do you?

olive
    Participant

Hey Ken,

So how do you Sabbath ?
    If this is too personal, just let me know.

much love

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi Kenrch.

I think you just need to be more clear.

You make it sound like worshipping God on Sunday is of the devil that is all.

Your message needs to be clear as to what you are condemning and condoning. Otherwise people may get the wrong message if your words are not clear.

Is it worshipping God on a Sunday that you condemn, or is it following the tradition of Rome in that Sunday is the official day of worship?

One is a freedom and the other is an obligation created by a system.

Can you see what I am saying?

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ June 01 2007,15:34)
    Hi Kenrch.

I think you just need to be more clear.

You make it sound like worshipping God on Sunday is of the devil that is all.

Your message needs to be clear as to what you are condemning and condoning. Otherwise people may get the wrong message if your words are not clear.

Is it worshipping God on a Sunday that you condemn, or is it following the tradition of Rome in that Sunday is the official day of worship?

One is a freedom and the other is an obligation created by a system.

Can you see what I am saying?

Oh so that's the problem…I'm not clear :D

God said to keep the Sabbath day holy. Can anyone keep everyday as a Sabbath day. If you do then you would NEVER do any work for which the other six days were created.

Scripture says that he would change the law and time. Has the forth commandment been changed?

To substitute the Pope's sabbath for God's Sabbath is breaking the forth commandment AND choosing to follow the Harlot.

Why is alright to break the forth commandment but not the other nine? When you keep God's Day that He blessed and made Holy the Day that HE Said to keep then you are saying that God is your creator and GOD. If you keep the Harlot's day Sunday then you are saying just the opposite.

I really thought I was clear just as clear as scripture itself or is it perhaps some don't want to Honor Jehovah on His Day. They would rather keep their Tradition… And that's exactly what it is to the Daughters of the Whore The Roman Universal (Catholic) Church.

Many people accept the truth that God is not a Trinity but only keep nine commandments to spite the “many” scriptures that clearly say to keep the Commandments of God.

Is there any question as to what this scripture is saying?

Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Is this scripture clear?

Rev 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

How about this one?

1Co 7:19 Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.

Here is one that is real clear.

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Is keeping the Harlot's day instead of God's day DOING HIS Commandments?

No! It's been clear to those who are ready for the truth and those who seek the truth no matter if it conflicts with their tradition of keeping the day of the Pope.

How about you t8?

IHN&L,

Ken

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (olive @ June 01 2007,15:01)
    Hey Ken,

So how do you Sabbath ?

much love

Hey Olive,

I don't do any work unless it is necessary.  Like if my house is on fire I WILL try to put the fire out.  Sabbath was made for man.

I worship God with all that I am, all day.  I'll get my guitar and make a joyful noise :)   Jehovah loves to be LOVED!  No one keeps Sunday for the Father.  After church they play.

But you are right their are no laws for the Sabbath the Sabbath is NOW spiritual.  We worship God in Spirit and truth. If I'm hungry I'll cook myself something to eat.  The apostles picked corn on the Sabbath, surely they knew when the preparation day was why didn't they pick the corn on the sixth day?

Yes the Sabbath is personnal it's between you and your Father.  I just follow the Spirit's lead.

I had an old friend call me up and asked if I wanted to go to the motorcycle races Saturday.  Of course I explained that Saturday is Father's day   :)   He said What no it isn't I said oh yes it is every Saturday is Father's day.  Then I told him if he were to ask his son to come over on father's day but his son said NO I have to go to the motorcycle races.  How would you feel?  It's far worse not to honor your Spiritual Father on His Day. He gave His only Son just so you would have the privilege to vist with your Father ALL day and not worry about our Worldly duities to survive.

I don't adhere to man's idea of what my Father wants me to do on His day, I leave that to the Holy Spirit.  The SDA makes the Sabbath day a slave day and not a delight.  You can't fuel up your automobile on the Sabbath.  You can't travel any further than it takes to get to church and back.  Wonder what they would say when sometimes I'll take a ride in the country on my motorcycle on the Sabbath and enjoy my Father's creation on His day.

I asked the SDA “didn't the apostles know when the preparation day was so as NOT to profane the Sabbath?”  I still await an answer.

You keep the Sabbath don't you, Olive?

olive
    Participant

Hey Ken,

Thanks for sharing, AMEN to the house being on fire.

Yes, I sabbath. I love it, it is the most best day of the week for me.

I prepare for sabbath throughout the week. I don't cook, prepare double portions, don't spend money either. Most sabbaths are spent w/ friends and family. I don't do business of any kind (this took some getting used to by others). My son and I play a game, on the words we speak how many passages we can use.

Sabbath was what brought my son and I closer, healed a lot in my life.  

My son is very the outdoorsman, fishing is his favorite. I have three tackle boxes, and six rods in my kitchen. I still yet have to cook the 17.5 inch trout he caught a couple weeks ago.
    Mind you, the boy is only seven. I have asked Christ, to ensure enough space will be given. Between the fishing gear, the waterfowl gear and now he is getting into turkey…….he is patiently waiting when he can hunt deer……we will need room for such things and a larger deep freeze.

So, we are outdoors a lot, like you said exploring and enjoying his creation and with my son, creatures……….

In reading scriptures, Yahweh stresses the importance of Sabbath, so that sent up a red flag.

I fully understand, worshipping in spirit and truth. When I first started Sabbath….it was a bit overwhelming for me, maybe it was so different, then as each sabbath past, what I thought to be a burden, was no longer.

I have had some wonderful sabbath's and there have been one's w/ correction. I can remember one, where I know a spiritual battle was raging. Wasn't pretty.

Much love to you and yours Ken.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (olive @ June 02 2007,02:34)
    Hey Ken,

Thanks for sharing, AMEN to the house being on fire.

Yes, I sabbath. I love it, it is the most best day of the week for me.

I prepare for sabbath throughout the week. I don't cook, prepare double portions, don't spend money either. Most sabbaths are spent w/ friends and family. I don't do business of any kind (this took some getting used to by others). My son and I play a game, on the words we speak how many passages we can use.

Sabbath was what brought my son and I closer, healed a lot in my life.  

My son is very the outdoorsman, fishing is his favorite. I have three tackle boxes, and six rods in my kitchen. I still yet have to cook the 17.5 inch trout he caught a couple weeks ago.
    Mind you, the boy is only seven. I have asked Christ, to ensure enough space will be given. Between the fishing gear, the waterfowl gear and now he is getting into turkey…….he is patiently waiting when he can hunt deer……we will need  room for such things and a larger deep freeze.

So, we are outdoors a lot, like you said exploring and enjoying his creation and with my son, creatures……….

In reading scriptures, Yahweh stresses the importance of Sabbath, so that sent up a red flag.

I fully understand, worshipping in spirit and truth. When I first started Sabbath….it was a bit overwhelming for me, maybe it was so different, then as each sabbath past, what I thought to be a burden, was no longer.

I have had some wonderful sabbath's and there have been one's w/ correction. I can remember one, where I know a spiritual battle was raging. Wasn't pretty.

Much love to you and yours Ken.

Thank you for sharing Olive. Truly if the Sabbath is kept in the Spirit then it is a delight. But if you listen to man's idea of how to keep the Sabbath the it is a burden. The law is written in our hearts we have the Holy Spirit to guide us. We no longer look upon the letter of the law for guidence of how to keep the Sabbath, praise His Holy Name!

What is so hard about doing the right thing! If you break the law then you are under the law until repentance. Trouble is the Harlot has deceived the whole world into accepting her sabbath rather than Our Father's day.

Still the call goes out:
    Come out of her my people, before it's too late.

Rev 18:4 Then I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you take part in her sins, lest you share in her plagues;
    Rev 18:5 for her sins are heaped high as heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.
    Rev 18:6 Pay her back as she herself has paid back others, and repay her double for her deeds; mix a double portion for her in the cup she mixed.
    Rev 18:7 As she glorified herself and lived in luxury, so give her a like measure of torment and mourning, since in her heart she says, 'I sit as a queen, I am no widow, and mourning I shall never see.'
    Rev 18:8 For this reason her plagues will come in a single day, death and mourning and famine, and she will be burned up with fire; for mighty is the Lord God who has judged her.”

What does the remnant of the church do?

Rev 12:17 Then the dragon became furious with the woman and went off to make war on the rest of her offspring, on those who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus. And he stood on the sand of the sea

Rev 14:12 Here is a call for the endurance of the saints, those who keep the commandments of God and their faith in Jesus.

Scripture is plain and simple just as His Commandments are not grievious.

1Jo 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

The law of Moses is nothing but what matters is the keeping of God's commandments.

1Co 7:19 Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.

(GNB) For whether or not a man is circumcised means nothing; what matters is to obey God's commandments.

The Sabbath is as you say Sister a blessing.

If I keep God's Sabbath have I sinned?

If I don't keep God's Sabbath have I sinned?

Sin is trangression of God's law (the Ten commandments).

1Jo 3:4 Everyone who makes a practice of sinning also practices lawlessness; sin is lawlessness.

Why deny yourself a complete rest and a visit from your Father on Father's Day. Just to sin! Why? You would think one would want to do God's will and be totally with Him on His Day Father's Day.

God bless Olive.

IHN&L,

Ken

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ June 02 2007,01:11)

Quote (olive @ June 01 2007,15:01)
    Hey Ken,

So how do you Sabbath ?

much love

Hey Olive,

I don't do any work unless it is necessary.  Like if my house is on fire I WILL try to put the fire out.  Sabbath was made for man.

I worship God with all that I am, all day.  I'll get my guitar and make a joyful noise :)   Jehovah loves to be LOVED!  No one keeps Sunday for the Father.  After church they play.

But you are right their are no laws for the Sabbath the Sabbath is NOW spiritual.  We worship God in Spirit and truth. If I'm hungry I'll cook myself something to eat.  The apostles picked corn on the Sabbath, surely they knew when the preparation day was why didn't they pick the corn on the sixth day?

Yes the Sabbath is personnal it's between you and your Father.  I just follow the Spirit's lead.

I had an old friend call me up and asked if I wanted to go to the motorcycle races Saturday.  Of course I explained that Saturday is Father's day   :)   He said What no it isn't I said oh yes it is every Saturday is Father's day.  Then I told him if he were to ask his son to come over on father's day but his son said NO I have to go to the motorcycle races.  How would you feel?  It's far worse not to honor your Spiritual Father on His Day. He gave His only Son just so you would have the privilege to vist with your Father ALL day and not worry about our Worldly duities to survive.

I don't adhere to man's idea of what my Father wants me to do on His day, I leave that to the Holy Spirit.  The SDA makes the Sabbath day a slave day and not a delight.  You can't fuel up your automobile on the Sabbath.  You can't travel any further than it takes to get to church and back.  Wonder what they would say when sometimes I'll take a ride in the country on my motorcycle on the Sabbath and enjoy my Father's creation on His day.

I asked the SDA “didn't the apostles know when the preparation day was so as NOT to profane the Sabbath?”  I still await an answer.

You keep the Sabbath don't you, Olive?

Hi Kenrch,
    So you are personally guided as to how you must keep the sabbath and you recognise that God may show others different things so why do you continue to force your personal discoveries as laws for us? Is that consistent?

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 170 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account