Attn anti-trinitarians: another us verse

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 641 through 660 (of 685 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Jesus name follower of Christ @ Aug. 12 2009,05:21)
    there is only one God and Jesus is His name

If Jesus is the name of this one God then who was Jesus talking about here:

Matthew 27
    46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

John 20
    17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Revelation 3 (King James Version)

12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

You deny the God that Jesus worships?

RokkaMan
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Aug. 12 2009,06:30)

Matthew 27
    46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

John 20
    17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

No we accept the God Jesus worships…we just believe Jesus is a part of the God he worships.

Are your hands not designated to grab things for you and are they not given a name, called: HANDS?

Are your feet not titled FEET and are used to walk for you?

They are given names and are equally ME, because they are part of ME yet I hold all authority to control them.

Jesus is the communication of God manifested as a Man on earth. His name is Immanuel, Jesus Christ, God the Son, The slain lamb…

He is a part of God and in essence God for he is attached and part of him. But he is ordered by God and share the same will.

Just like my feet share my will of moving and they are part of me and are equally ME in flesh.

Jesus is also equally God in essence, but a designated part of him set aside for a specific task.
    Amen

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (RokkaMan @ Aug. 12 2009,08:26)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Aug. 12 2009,06:30)

Matthew 27

John 20

No we accept the God Jesus worships…we just believe Jesus is a part of the God he worships.

Are your hands not designated to grab things for you and are they not given a name, called: HANDS?

Are your feet not titled FEET and are used to walk for you?

They are given names and are equally ME, because they are part of ME yet I hold all authority to control them.

Jesus is the communication of God manifested as a Man on earth. His name is Immanuel, Jesus Christ, God the Son, The slain lamb…

He is a part of God and in essence God for he is attached and part of him. But he is ordered by God and share the same will.

Just like my feet share my will of moving and they are part of me and are equally ME in flesh.

Jesus is also equally God in essence, but a designated part of him set aside for a specific task.
    Amen

Jesus does not share the same will as God if he did he wouldn't have said:

Luke 22 (King James Version)

42 Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.

Jesus is saying that his will is not the will of his Father so you are in error.

Also, God is One being and not parts of one being there is no god but God who us Sovereign, Unique and Supreme and there is no other God besides Him nor is He partners with anyone.

Also, you misunderstand what the word “manifest” means. You think it means materialized but it actually means to make evident and what that means is Jesus's birth and power given to him is evidence of the existence and reality of God. God had manifested Himself in all the miracles of the prophets such as Elijah, Moses, Elisha….etc.

Jesus was a sign of the Hour sent by God but you take the sign and call the sign God and disrespect God who sent him. God is not like us he doesn't get hungry and thirsty like Jesus did.

Psalm 50

7Hear, O my people, and I will speak; O Israel, and I will testify against thee: I am God, even thy God.

8I will not reprove thee for thy sacrifices or thy burnt offerings, to have been continually before me.

9I will take no bullock out of thy house, nor he goats out of thy folds.

10For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills.

11I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beasts of the field are mine.

12If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fulness thereof.

13Will I eat the flesh of bulls, or drink the blood of goats?

14Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High:

Would God not know that there were no figs on a fig tree?

Mark 11 (King James Version)

12And on the morrow, when they were come from Bethany, he(Jesus) was hungry:

13And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if haply he might find any thing thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for the time of figs was not yet.

But God knows ALL

Matthew 10 (New King James Version)
    29 Are not two sparrows sold for a copper coin? And not one of them falls to the ground apart from your Father’s will. 30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

Jesus is a servant of God and was pleased to serve Him. Jesus is in no way God but he stands in the presence of God and will testify on the day of Judgement against those who have falsely accused him of setting himself up as a god.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

DB………..Amen to that post brother.

peace and love to you and yours……………………..gene

jesus is a servent

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Aug. 14 2009,04:01)
    DB………..Amen to that post brother.

peace and love to you and yours……………………..gene

God bless you and yours always as well

all will be good if ur in Christ?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Jesus name follower of Christ @ Aug. 14 2009,04:37)

Yes, but as a Follower of Christ, not Worshiping Christ as God. You must worship God as Jesus Worships God. Do not worship Mary,or any images such as a cross or anything of the air, the land or the sea do not worship the image of a man or a beast. Devote yourself to God Most High, you can pray to God in the name of Jesus or simply pray to God but please do not confuse Jesus with God because you are right Jesus is a servant of The Most High and now is in the presence of God.

mary is not a god to me

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Jesus name follower of Christ @ Aug. 15 2009,09:12)
    mary is not a god to me

Yes, and neither is Jesus. Humans, do not have gods as children.

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Jesus name follower of Christ @ Aug. 15 2009,09:12)
    mary is not a god to me

I am curious do you belong to the Catholic Church?

Irene

iot in the catholic church

im not

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Aug. 14 2009,17:31)

Quote (Jesus name follower of Christ @ Aug. 14 2009,04:37)

Yes, but as a Follower of Christ, not Worshiping Christ as God. You must worship God as Jesus Worships God. Do not worship Mary,or any images such as a cross or anything of the air, the land or the sea do not worship the image of a man or a beast. Devote yourself to God Most High, you can pray to God in the name of Jesus or simply pray to God but please do not confuse Jesus with God because you are right Jesus is a servant of The Most High and now is in the presence of God.

DB………..another good post brother.

peace and love to you and yours………………gene

thanks gene

read eph 4:5 see where trinity is if you fid it let me know

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Jn………I absolutely do not believe in the TRINITY,  There is (ONLY) ONE GOD he is (NOT) a TRIUNE anything. I hope that is what you also believe. JN..remember it's the sum of GOD'S word that is truth, not just one or two scripture that can be taken out of context.

Peace and love to you and yours………………………….gene

there is no trinity either

only one God just read scripture and not mans ideas

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Gene @ Aug. 27 2009,02:56)
    Jn………I absolutely do not believe in the TRINITY,  There is (ONLY) ONE GOD he is (NOT) a TRIUNE anything. I hope that is what you also believe. JN..remember it's the sum of GOD'S word that is truth, not just one or two scripture that can be taken out of context.

Peace and love to you and yours………………………….gene

Gene,
    You have been given a host of scriptures in context and not just one or two. Come on! It is you that clings to one or two.

thinker

Viewing 20 posts - 641 through 660 (of 685 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account