Attention wj

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 205 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Kangaroo Jack Jr. @ Mar. 03 2011,09:54)
    Note that Genesis 6:7 says, “I will destroy THE ADAM which I have created….” Therefore, Adam's progeny are not duplicates of an original but the original REPEATED. Thus the IDENTITY of Adam's progeny is “THE ADAM WHICH I HAVE CREATED” the same as the first Adam.

t8 and Mike are simpletons. They do not comprehend language or essence and they have no concept whatsoever of Hebrew thought.

Hi Jack,

Your antics are merely a diversion. The Hebrew word “adam” not only referred to Adam, but also to the species of mankind.

Can you show me a translation that uses the word “THE” before “adam” in 6:7? Of course not. Like I said, a diversion.

mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Keith said:

We reflect the light but we are not the light as John the Baptist said…

The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. “He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. THAT WAS THE TRUE LIGHT, WHICH LIGHTETH EVERY MAN THAT COMETH INTO THE WORLD. John 1:7-9

Jesus had not yet passed on this “light” to his disciples.  Let's check out some other scriptures:

John 8:12
    When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world.

John 9:5
    While I am in the world, I am the light of the world.”

Matthew 5:14
    You are the light of the world.

Do you see the progression?

mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 03 2011,14:08)

Hi mike

The answer is “YES” you are exactly and equally Adam because “Adam” is all humanity, therefore Adam is also adam and equal to adam as a human.

Go ahead and play it up, Keith. :)  The more stuff like this you post, the more deranged you sound.  You are pressing dangerously close to Kangaroo Jack absurdity already!  :D

The answer is NO, Keith.  If I am Cain, the son OF the single being Adam, then I am not the being of Adam.  But you want to play word games with “adam”?  Okay, no problem.  Let's switch it up.

Cain and Eve are “equally and exactly” adam, right?  But as the son OF Eve, is Cain “equally and exactly” Eve?  Is Cain the same BEING as his mother?

No matter how you cut it if Jesus is of the “God kind” then he is God and no less God than God or he is not of the “God kind” at all.

I'm sorry Keith, could you point me to the scripture that speaks of this species of “Godkind”?  I'm not familiar with that one.  ???

Is that all you have? I suppose it must bug you that I wait so long to answer you when the answer is so simple. :D

I'm not “bugged” at all, really.  For every post you make in which you can't answer a very simple question I've asked you for months, it becomes even more clear to all of us how weak your doctrine is.  If your doctrine was strong and scripturally supported, you wouldn't have to play dumb with me and t8.

If your doctrine was true, these simple questions we've been asking would have been answered honestly and directly the very first time they were asked.  So……………does the way you dance around the questions and play games tell YOU the same thing it tells US?  :)

There is ONE thing that bugs me, though.  You went way back to the beginning of this thread, when we've moved much farther down the road of “cornering Keith with the truth” by now.  

I'm still waiting for the answer about your “hammer” analogy.  And in the mean time, why not answer this more recent post:

Hi Keith,

What we have here is a failure to communicate.  

You seem to be purposely avoiding a DIRECT answer to my question………….why?  

This is a part of the Athanasius quote that YOU underlined:

And yet they are not three Gods, but one God

Keith, I know that YOU, like Athanasius, believe that we have only ONE GOD.

IS JESUS THE SON OF THAT ONE GOD LIKE PETER SAID?  YES or NO?

mike

mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (t8 @ Mar. 02 2011,22:02)
    I am afraid that I have to break this to you Mike, but WJ or KJ won't answer you on this. I have never had an answer from what I have read. Although they might attempt it now in their zest to prove my assumption wrong. Either way is good for me though.

Hey t8!  Keith took the bait and responded to the taunt!  :)

We have found a new weapon to get him to answer our points.  (Don't tell anyone, okay?)  :)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 03 2011,20:12)
    Keith said:

We reflect the light but we are not the light as John the Baptist said…

The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. “He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. THAT WAS THE TRUE LIGHT, WHICH LIGHTETH EVERY MAN THAT COMETH INTO THE WORLD. John 1:7-9

Jesus had not yet passed on this “light” to his disciples.  Let's check out some other scriptures:

John 8:12
    When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world.

John 9:5
    While I am in the world, I am the light of the world.”

Matthew 5:14
    You are the light of the world.

mike

Mike

So let me see if I understand.   “The light in you is Mike?

Jesus is the source of the light isn't he Mike?

Doesn't it say that Jesus “Lights” every man?

Do you light every man?

Didn't John say he was “Not the light” yet now you are saying you are “The light”?

Man you guys will do anything to denigrate Jesus and exalt yourself to his level.

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 03 2011,20:12)

So Jesus is no longer “The Light” of the world, then who's light is that in you?

WJ

Mike

Why did you just make a post full of insults and fleshly innuendos and demand another answer to another question after I just answered yours and then you not answer mine?

Here I will repost it and lets see if you can answer without all kinds of condemning and condescending insults!

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Aug. 31 2010,20:35)
    Since I am not only the son of “a” human father, but the only son of the ONLY human father, am I now equally and exactly Adam?

If not, then why would the only Son of the only God be equally and exactly that God?

You only need answer the bolded question Keith.

Hi mike

The answer is “YES” you are exactly and equally Adam because “Adam” is all humanity, therefore Adam is also adam and equal to adam as a human.

Do you have a scripture that says “adam” is less “adam” than “Adam”?

Do you have a scripture that says “Adam” is more “adam than “adam”?

Is Adam more human than adam?

Is adam less human than Adam?

No matter how you cut it if Jesus is of the “God kind” then he is God and no less God than God or he is not of the “God kind” at all.

AS FAR AS THE “GOD KIND”, THIS IS THE DEFINITION OF THE WORD “monogenēs”…

1) SINGLE OF ITS KIND, ONLY

a) used of only sons or daughters (viewed in relation to their parents)

b) used of Christ, denotes the only begotten son of God

Remember?

WJ

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 04 2011,12:07)

Quote (Kangaroo Jack Jr. @ Mar. 03 2011,09:54)
    Note that Genesis 6:7 says, “I will destroy THE ADAM which I have created….” Therefore, Adam's progeny are not duplicates of an original but the original REPEATED. Thus the IDENTITY of Adam's progeny is “THE ADAM WHICH I HAVE CREATED” the same as the first Adam.

t8 and Mike are simpletons. They do not comprehend language or essence and they have no concept whatsoever of Hebrew thought.

Hi Jack,

Your antics are merely a diversion.  The Hebrew word “adam” not only referred to Adam, but also to the species of mankind.  

Can you show me a translation that uses the word “THE” before “adam” in 6:7?  Of course not.  Like I said, a diversion.

mike

Mike,

I can't believe that you talk about my “antics.” Go to the Matthew 28:19 thread and see how Keith showed up your antics. You're really a piece of work dude!

Of course the word “Adam” refers to the species of mankind. That's why ontologically we are all “The Adam.” So ontologically Christ is “The God.” It's not hard to comprehend Mike.

The first Adam was original ONLY in the sense that he was chronologically first. But he is NOT original in his identity.

If ten thousand 2011 Ford Mustangs come out of the assembly line they are all identically the same.  Each one is called “The 2011 Ford Mustang.” Each of the ten thousand Mustangs share the same identity. The first Mustang to come out of the assembly line is NOT unique in its identity from the rest.

So all men ontologically are “The Adam” and Christ ontologically is “The God.”

You do not understand essence Mike.

Can you show me a translation that uses the word “THE” before “adam” in 6:7?  Of course not.  Like I said, a diversion.

Are you saying you do not have access to the Hebrew Interlinear? And if the term “the adam” speaks only to species and not identity, then why would it matter to you? Hmmmmm….

http://www.scripture4all.org/OnlineInterlinear/OTpdf/gen6.pdf

The Interlinear says, “the human” but it literally is “the adam” and is the exact term used in Genesis 1:27 which says, “and so God made the adam in His own image.”

http://www.scripture4all.org/OnlineInterlinear/OTpdf/gen1.pdf

Therefore, the progeny of “the adam” is also “the adam.” The nine thousand and ninety-nine 2011 Ford Mustangs that came out of the assembly line after the first Mustang came out are also “The 2011 Ford Mustang.”

Jack

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 03 2011,20:55)

Quote (t8 @ Mar. 02 2011,22:02)
    I am afraid that I have to break this to you Mike, but WJ or KJ won't answer you on this. I have never had an answer from what I have read. Although they might attempt it now in their zest to prove my assumption wrong. Either way is good for me though.

Hey t8!  Keith took the bait and responded to the taunt!  :)

We have found a new weapon to get him to answer our points.  (Don't tell anyone, okay?)  :)

HeHe

I knew what t8 was doing and was glad that he reminded me of the post! :D

WJ

IDENTITY

Identity 1. The sameness of essential character (Webster's)

All men are “The Adam” and Christ is “The God”

KJ

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 05 2011,02:36)

Do you have a scripture that says “Adam” is more “adam than “adam”?

Is Adam more human than adam?

Is adam less human than Adam?

Ha ha ha.

There is Adam and there is adam.

Eve is adam, but she is not Adam.

Is it clear enough now?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Kangaroo Jack Jr. @ Mar. 05 2011,10:34)
    IDENTITY

Identity 1. The sameness of essential character (Webster's)

All men are “The Adam” and Christ is “The God”

KJ

KJ, if you are having problems understanding the concept, then try to think of it as

1) nature
    2) person

Or flesh/kind
    and soul/individual.

Take yourself.

You are:
    1) a human being,
    2) KJ or whatever your real name is.

Do you understand now, or do you require a simpler explanation?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 05 2011,09:09)
    HeHe

I knew what t8 was doing and was glad that he reminded me of the post!  :D

WJ

Ooh sneaky one WJ.

However, I believe that all things should come into the light, even if it proves me wrong.
    I would rather the light shine on the truth so that we can all be better off as a result.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Kangaroo Jack Jr. @ Mar. 04 2011,02:54)
    Fortunately for us it is not what t8 and Mike says that counts. It is what God said that counts. God called the progeny of Adam by the term “THE ADAM.”

OK, so Eve is Adam?
    Who is the man then?

Adam is the man, and adam is man.
    That means that Eve is adam, but not Adam.

However you are free to disagree, but you now need to invent a doctrine to explain your confusion. Something like the Trinity doctrine, but one that explains your confusion over Adam and adam. Your doctrine needs to address how Eve is not Adam but is Adam.

We wait with baited breath.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 04 2011,09:23)
    Mike

So let me see if I understand. “The light in you is Mike?”

You know what Keith? I had a response all ready to post, and then deleted it. I'm trying hard these days to keep myself clear of your diversions.

If you want to discuss “light of the world” more in depth, I will. But not until we're finished with “Son of God”.

mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 04 2011,09:36)

Here you go, Keith.

ONE of your questions DIRECTLY AND HONESTLY answered in exchange for ONE of my questions DIRECTLY AND HONESTLY answered, okay? Is that a deal?

Here's YOUR question: Do you have a scripture that says “adam” is less “adam” than “Adam”?

Well, “adam” means “mankind” or “man”. And the capitalized Adam refers to one specific being who was the first man ever created. So your question, less the word games, is really:

Do you have a scripture that says MANKIND is less MANKIND than the individual human being known as Adam?

You see Keith, you are asking me to answer questions that make no sense. If you want an answer, then you need to specify which each of your “adams” refer to. Switch the word “adam” to either “man”, “mankind”, or “the first human being, Adam”. And then ask it again without the word games.

Okay, now YOUR turn:

Keith, we both agree that there is only one true LIVING GOD. Is Jesus the Son OF this one true LIVING GOD? YES or NO?

mike

And just in case you're feeling

Proclaimer
    Participant

The argument is no God-kind. But that Jesus is (not) God himself. It is written that he existed with divine nature or God's form, and that he has returned to the glory that he had with the Father before the world begun.

Jesus is not God. He certainly existed in the form of God.

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Kangaroo Jack Jr. @ Mar. 04 2011,11:25)
    Of course the word “Adam” refers to the species of mankind. That's why ontologically we are all “The Adam.”

Hi Jack,

I take it your answer to my question about Genesis 6:7 was a “NO”? Were you not able to find any translation that says “THE ADAM” in 6:7? :D

Thought so. Until you do, the rest of your post is nothing but diversions and gibberish.

mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (t8 @ Mar. 04 2011,18:22)

The argument is no God-kind. But that Jesus is (not) God himself. It is written that he existed with divine nature or God's form, and that he has returned to the glory that he had with the Father before the world begun.

Jesus is not God. He certainly existed in the form of God.

I'm waiting for Keith to show me a scripture that teaches us about the “species” of “Godkind”.

mike

Keith said to Mike:

BTW as far as word games it is you that plays that game by claiming there is only “One True Theos” yet there are “Other True Theos”, and Jesus is a “True theos” but not YOUR THEOS!

Keith,

I hear what you're saying. Mike's word games make me dizzy.

Jack

ATTENTION ALL:

The English transliteration underneath the Hebrew words in Genesis 1:27 and 6:7 in the Hebrew Interlinear is “e adm” (the adam).

http://www.scripture4all.org/OnlineInterlinear/OTpdf/gen1.pdf

http://www.scripture4all.org/OnlineInterlinear/OTpdf/gen6.pdf

All men are “e adm” (the adam) and therefore have the SAME identity.

Identity 1. sameness of essential character

KJ

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 205 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account