Attention wj

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 205 total)
  • Author
    mikeboll64
    Blocked

To tell the truth Keith, I think I might have been intending to make the poll about Jack, who has yet to answer that question honestly.  I might have posted your name as a slip-up. I don't remember anymore.  But the fact remains that you answered dishonestly, then I gave you a “benefit of the doubt” post to make sure you read the question right, and you still refused to answer it honestly at that time.

So the fact that you eventually answered it honestly is a pat on the back for you.  But you answered it dishonesly at first, even with the benefit of the doubt post, and that's what the poll showed.

Next time, answer honestly the first time, and this kind of thing won't happen anymore.  

peace,
    mike

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 14 2011,23:35)
    To tell the truth Keith, I think I might have been intending to make the poll about Jack, who has yet to answer that question honestly.

Hi Mike

I see, so you have known this all along and still put me through hell and slander Kathi and myself with a thread that you think may have been for Jack.  HMMM?

Why didn't you answer the questions mike?

Were you dishonest for overlooking that you had agreed that I answered you honestly twice and then for about 12 days afterwards you accused me anyway of being dishonest?

Were you being honest Mike for your oversight or should I accuse you of lying?

Ill add another one.

Were you being honest knowing you may have intended to create the thread for Jack all this time and yet you still put me through hell?

Here is another one…

Tell me Mike if it is possible for you to question who you even created the thread for, is it not equally possible I had thought I answered you correctly the first time and only time you asked the question where I answered incorrectly?

WJ

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 14 2011,23:35)
    But the fact remains that you answered dishonestly, then I gave you a “benefit of the doubt” post to make sure you read the question right, and you still refused to answer it honestly at that time.

Mike

But that isn't the facts is it? Why do you insist on posting inacurate information and blame on me?

Please present your evidence where I answered it wrong more than once!

The facts are…twice you admitted I answered you honestly yet for about 12 days afterwards you still accused me of not answering you honestly. Thats the facts!

WJ

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Keith.,

The words in my quote box above are exactly accurate.  You can see the whole discussion on many threads.  After the “benefit of the doubt” post, you had a chance to say, “Sorry Mike, I didn't read the question good enough”.

DID YOU DO THAT KEITH?

Okay then, I rest my case.  I have answered you on YOUR “truthful answers” thread today.  This is the end of it.  I spoke a lie to Kathi on MY “truthful answers” thread, and when reminded of the facts, I IMMEDIATELY apologized big and bold to you for my untruthful words.

YOU also spoke untruthful words to me.  And you EVENTUALLY apologized for them.  I accepted your apology and I'm over it.  I think everyone on HN has had enough of it Keith.

Let it go.  I won't respond to any more posts about this subject.  I did what I did, I'm glad I did it, and I'll do it again in the same circumstances.

Now………………there are some questions dealing with scripture and scholars awaiting you.  You have diverted away from them with this “lie” thing for long enough.  I want your honest answers to my questions.  I have four waiting for you in the “Freak Greek” thread (I've bumped them for you), and I have at least one waiting for you in the “One question for Keith” thread.

I eagerly await your attempt to crawl out of the corner I've got you in.  

mike

SimplyForgiven
    Participant

You have diverted away from them with this “lie” thing for long enough.

Says the old man who created the polls to find out whether Kathi or Keith is a Liar? :D :D :D

mikeboll64
    Blocked

D,

Like I told Keith: “I did what I did, I'm glad I did it, and I'll do it again in the same circumstances.”

The polls have served their purpose. It's now time to move on. Maybe you could help Keith answer the questions waiting for him in the “Freak Greek” thread? :D

Oh, and take a look at my lasts two posts in the “A question for Keith” thread. Watch and learn, young Padawan.

mike

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 15 2011,21:47)
    Keith.,

The words in my quote box above are exactly accurate.

No Mike

The words in your post are not accurate as my post afterwards proves, and as long as you keep making untrue statements like this and continue insinuating I lied then I am done with this and you Mike.

It’s that simple.

Making incorrect or false statements does not make some one dishonest or a liar!

What part of “I am not a liar nor was I being dishonest do you not understand?”

I accept you apology for admitting that you lied, and I have apologized for my “Incorrect”, and “inaccurate” statement but not because I was dishonest or a liar.

Until you stop insinuating I was a liar or being dishonest, I am done with you and to be honest I am tired of having dialogue with some one like you anyway.

I haven't decided yet If I want to continue dialogue with you but I will wait and see how things go.

WJ

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Keith,

When Jack and I were having our first debate, and I had him backed into a corner, he stopped talking to me claiming it was because I said “Jesus is a god in the same sense as Satan is a god”.  My statement was just as true then as it is today and I stand behind it, but for Jack, it was an excuse to RUN!  :)

You are now using this situation as YOUR excuse to RUN!  :D

Go ahead and run away little boy.  Because the FACTS are right there for anyone to see.  I asked the question, you said “NO”.  I gave you the benefit of doubt and pointed you to the words of the actual question………..and then what did you do?  Did you say, “Oh, sorry Mike, I didn't see the words 'according to these scholars.”?  DID YOU SAY THAT IN YOUR FOLLOWING RESPONSE KEITH?  

I laugh at you Keith.  You have gotten so good at not admitting the truth from all your years defending the comically flawed trinity doctrine that you can't even admit the truth that you originally answered my question untruthfully, and then, when given the chance to correct that answer, you chose NOT TO.

When you decide to grow up and man up, there are questions waiting for you.

mike

This is simple Mike

Can you prove I lied or was being dishonest when I answered the question “ONCE” incorrectly?

It is a yes or no question!

WJ

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 16 2011,12:11)

You have gotten so good at not admitting the truth from all your years defending the comically flawed trinity doctrine that you can't even admit the truth that you originally answered my question untruthfully, and then, when given the chance to correct that answer, “you chose NOT TO“.

Mike

You see that it is not “true” at all.

Once again I overlooked the question and thought it was the same question. I only answered it incorrectly “ONCE”.

In other words I didn't “CHOOSE” to do anything because I didn't see the reworded question.

“Prove I was dishonest sir or stop with all or of your accusations that I was dishonest and a liar”

WJ

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 16 2011,12:11)
    You are now using this situation as YOUR excuse to RUN!  :D

Go ahead and run away little boy.

Mike

Oh don't worry I am not running away from you and I am especially not running away from HN. I sense that is what you would want…  :)

But I can choose who I prefer to talk to and have dialogue with.  Unless you are giving out tiles to those who only engage in dialogue with whom they choose. :)

W

mikeboll64
    Blocked

So what are you saying? That you “prefer” not to talk to the one who has you cornered on the “a god” and the “yet for us there is but one God” thing right now? :)

Run away little boy.

mike

You gonna answer the last question?

Can you prove I lied or was being dishonest when I answered the question “ONCE” incorrectly?

WJ

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Okay Keith,

For the VERY LAST TIME!

******************************************************************************************

I asked Keith this question:

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Mar. 19 2011,17:37)
    Murray J. Harris has written: “Accordingly, from the point of view of grammar alone, [QEOS HN hO LOGOS] could be rendered “the Word was a god,….” -Jesus As God, 1992, p. 60.

C. H. Dodd says: “If a translation were a matter of substituting words, a possible translation of [QEOS EN hO LOGOS]; would be, “The Word was a god”. As a word-for-word translation it cannot be faulted.”

Keith, ACCORDING TO THESE VERY LEARNED TRINITARIAN EXPERTS IN THE GREEK LANGUAGE, is “the word was a god” a grammatically possible translation of John 1:1c?  YES or NO?

Keith answered with:

Why do you ask the same question I have answered.

NO!

To which I said:

Really?  I can't believe it.  The words of the experts who say it IS a grammatical possibility are right there above the question I asked.  And the question was “ACCORDING TO THESE EXPERTS………….”

You can clearly see that ACCORDING TO THEM, it IS possible, yet you still say “NO!”

You sir, have either misread the question, or are a LIAR.

Do you see the big part?  Do you see that I gave him the benefit of the doubt that he didn't actually read the question right?  His next response SHOULD HAVE BEEN, “Oh, I didn't see the 'according to these scholars' part, so the answer is actually 'YES'.”  Because that's what Kathi did, and that was the only honest thing TO DO.  But that's NOT what Keith did.  Here was Keith's very next response:

I see Mike.

I am a liar because I do not accept the testimony of a couple of scholars.

You are the liar by lying against me.

Can you see that Keith had the chance to claim he misread the question and make it right?  But he didn't, did he?

******************************************************************************************

Keith, the very minute I pointed you to the words in my question that you apparently missed was the very minute you should have said “Ooops”, and changed your answer.  But you didn't change your answer at that time, did you?

So while your original response COULD HAVE BEEN a matter of not reading the question right, your second response has no chance of garnering the same exception, because my “benefit of the doubt” post pointed you DIRECTLY to your apparent “misunderstanding”.

So from the minute you posted your second response, the first response became a LIE that you were willing to stand behind, if only for a little while.

Now, you have questions waiting for you and your cheerleader is MIA…………..whatever will you do?  :)

mike

Mike

Nope that is not proof that I was dishonest or a liar because in fact my comment was focused on your accusation that I was a Liar, this is what I said in response to your question…

I see Mike.

I am a liar because I do not accept the testimony of a couple of scholars.

You are the liar by lying against me.

Now why in the world would I make that statement if I knew the question had changed or if I knew that I was lying knowing that the facts were there for all to see?

Why would I intentionally lie in the same post I saw my answer was incorrect?

Why do you assume that I was dishonest especially when you yourself has admitted that you didn't answer my question correctly on the “a god” issue because you overlooked that the “a” was not capped? Does that mean you lied or was being dishonest?

Why do you assume that I was dishonest for an oversight when you had agreed twice that I had answered you and yet you completely overlooked or had amnesia for 12 days afterwards and continued calling me dishonest even after you agreed I wasn't?

You don't see me calling you dishonest here do you Mike?

You don't see me accusing you of lying for 12 days do you Mike?

So let me ask the question “another way”…

Did I lie or was I being dishonest when I answered the question “ONCE” incorrectly?

There are three possible answers to this question Mike…

YES, NO OR I DON'T KNOW!

WJ

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ April 16 2011,15:44)
    Now why in the world would I make that statement if I knew the question had changed or if I knew that I was lying knowing that the facts were there for all to see?

Why in the world didn't you give the HONEST answer to the question you previously answered DISHONESTLY at that time?

You could have, yet you didn't. Case closed.

mike

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Did I lie or was I being dishonest when I answered the question “ONCE” incorrectly?

Your untruthful answer could have been an oversight.  But the fact that your next response did not recognize or correct that possible oversight speaks volumes.

Most of us would have said, “Oh crap!  I didn't read the words right…………..here is the CORRECT answer.”  You chose not to do that, but instead chose to further divert away from answering the question honestly.

You made your bed Keith, and crying to me won't get you out of lying in it.

mike

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 16 2011,17:07)

Why in the world didn't you give the HONEST answer to the question you previously answered DISHONESTLY at that time?

You could have, yet you didn't.  Case closed.

mike

Because you changed the question about 5 times according to your own words and pasted the post in about three threads!

Case closed!

WJ

Quote (mikeboll64 @ April 16 2011,17:11)

Your untruthful answer could have been an oversight.

Exactly Mike. And as God is my witness and may I be cursed by God if what I say is a lie…

I did not see the question had changed and that I answered you incorrectly!

But the fact that your next response did not recognize or correct that possible oversight speaks volumes.

The fact that you had agreed that I was honest twice and then continue to accuse me of being dishonest and a liar for about 12 days is also telling and speaks volumes!

Were you lying Mike? Or was it an oversight?

Most of us would have said, “Oh crap!  I didn't read the words right…………..here is the CORRECT answer.”

And most everyone in this thread believe I was sincelerly mistaken and a victom of your own diversions that you create by rewording questions 5 times and pasting responses in 2 or 3 threads.

But not Mike. Mike thinks everyone is not telling the truth or are lying if they don't agree with him, or if they mispeak, isn't that right?

WJ

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ April 16 2011,16:28)
    mistaken and a victom of your own diversions that you create by rewording questions 5 times and pasting responses in 2 or 3 threads.

I shouldn't have had to ever reword the question Keith. But you wouldn't budge towards answering the first question with what we all know to be the truth. So I was trying to “nickel and dime” you to get you to arrive at the truth of the very first question.

And don't think I'm done with that very first question yet. I await your response to the NETNotes info.

mike

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 205 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account