Apology

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 21 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

Quote (dirtyknections @ June 05 2008,20:03)
    To everyone here…

I would just like to say that I truly apologize if I have offended
    anyone here with my “voting” thread…

I forget sometimes…that whats important to me socially…may not be important to everyone else…sometimes I get so caught up in what men should be doing socially that I lose focus on what we should be doing spiritually..to heal the wounds of imperfection

Racism is one of satan's masterful tools of division…and I need to realize that HE the one responsible for most of the problems we see…and that Christ death and resurrection WILL indeed bring and end to these injustices…impatience is one of my bad habits…my thoughts of “saving the world” and “justice NOW” are really evidence of a lack of faith on my part..My timetable and God's timetable…are not the same…
    Mine is fleshly while his is spiritual, and I pray that he helps me align my thoughts more with his…

“The whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one”

So again don't stop praying for me..I need you all as much as I need my JW bretheren…I view you all as “brothers in Christ” and would never want to damage that bond…

As I have been slowly working on another fallen angel post, I hope to have up soon, I just wanted to jump in here and say a few things that line up that topic with what has been said here by DK.

You said, “Racism is one of satan's masterful tools of division…and I need to realize that HE the one responsible for most of the problems we see…and that Christ death and resurrection WILL indeed bring and end to these injustices..”

I believe that you are looking at things the wrong way if you think that some fallen angel is responsible for implanting racism into our hearts. You'll have to excuse me if this is not what you are implying here. Man is solely responsible for racism and hatred. We are, as scripture says, by nature children of wrath. Humanity has indeed grown since the world began, places like United States are a perfect example of growth , where people of all different colors and beliefs can not only get along but be friends. Mankind was created ignorant on many levels, luckily certain civilizations have developed where the accumulation of knowledge prevails over our instinctual fears. By nature mankind fears what is different. YHWH created the different races as a challenge for mankind to overcome, teaching valuable lessons along the way, such as compassion and love.

Ephesians 2:14 for he is our peace, who did make both one, and the middle wall of the enclosure did break down, 15 the enmity in his flesh, the law of the commands in ordinances having done away, that the two he might create in himself into one new man, making peace, 16 and might reconcile both in one body to God through the cross, having slain the enmity in it, 17 and having come, he did proclaim good news — peace to you — the far-off and the nigh, 18 because through him we have the access — we both — in one Spirit unto the Father.

Yeshua did not save us from an influencing evil angel, he saved us from ourselves. The old man, the ignorant, untamed man who without Yah's Spirit lives in wrath of his ways because he is by nature driven to survive at all costs rather then being driven to please his Creator. Yeshua destroyed this enmity creating peace so our sins could be forgiven and that we could then also be given the Spirit of Righteousness from our Father.

Through death, Yeshua destroyed the old man. Yeshua did not destroy the influence of a sinful angel, he destroyed the enmity that lives in our FLESH! Yeshua is our example that through the Spirit of Yah, man can be changed from his being by nature a child of wrath into being a child of righteousness.

Ro 8:7 because the mind of the flesh is enmity to God, for to the law of God it doth not subject itself,

The mind of the flesh creates the enmity, not some jealous angel. The created mind of man can produce NO good thing, UNLESS it has the Spirit of Yah working in it.

Ephesians 2:1 Also you — being dead in the trespasses and the sins, 2 in which once ye did walk according to the age of this world, according to the ruler of the authority of the air, of the spirit that is now working in the sons of disobedience, 3 among whom also we all did walk once in the desires of our flesh, doing the wishes of the flesh and of the thoughts, and were by nature children of wrath — as also the others,

Instead of reading these verses for what they DO say, people ADD to them, interpreting them according to the doctrine of men, under childish and superstitious pagan beliefs. The AGE of this world, is the age of man dwelling in HIS WAYS according to HIS FLESH! The following verses identifies whom the SPIRIT that is now working in the sons of disobedience, IS. Those following the superstitious doctrine of men, believe that this Spirit is some jealous angel who hangs out in the AIR under your bed, waiting to pounce and possess you in your moment of weakness. This is absurdity and not substantiated in any scripture. The spirit IS identified as the spirit of man that walks after the desires of his flesh.

Adolf Hitler was a satan/adversary. He became this way not through the influence of a jealous sinful angel, but through the combination of his natural weak flesh, which we are all born into, which we can readily see in our children's natural inclination to be selfish, and the abuse he witnessed upon others and suffered himself as a child. One man's sin can lead to greater sins in his children.

Yes, “The whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one”, and the 'wicked one' is the representation of the untamed man and the accumulation of evil he can create.

Mt 18:7 “Woe to the world because of the things that cause people to sin! Such things must come, but woe to the MAN through whom they come!

The spirit that has authority over the world in this age is that ignorant, untamed spirit OF MAN!

Why does it say “such things must come”? I believe that it was necessary for God to hold back His instruction and knowledge and allow for mankind to discover who and what he is without his Creator and see for himself just how helpless and weak he truly is. What causes people to sin is the lack of God’s Spirit working in us, without this Spirit we are by nature children of wrath, meaning we are by nature destined to be wicked. In the beginning Adam and Eve were created in the image of God. Yeshua on the other hand fully expressed that image. I believe that while we were born with certain characteristics that God has, such as, the drive to design and achieve, other characteristics must be learned through Yah's Spirit working in our minds, such as patience, kindness and love. Man without God turns into wretched man. Others seem to believe that man without God saving them from fallen angels becomes wretched. The scriptures clearly indicate that man’s spirit without the workings of God in it can do NO good thing, therefore fallen angels have nothing to do with it. Read through Romans 1:24-32 and you can see that man sinned and God gave them up, what did He give man up to? He gave them up to their sins so that they may dwell and progress in them. The people in the time of the flood were destroyed for their sins. The people in Sodom and Gomorrah were killed for their sins. It is apparent in Romans that God decides sometime in histories past to allow sin to go further into wickedness. He gave people over to do that which is evil, instead of merely destroying them. These things are now the ‘Satans’ in which we have to deny and overcome. Yah,
    did not give us over to allow us to be influenced by jealous sinful angels, he gave us over to allow our own sins to further progress.

Romans 1:24 Wherefore also God did give them up, in the desires of their hearts, to uncleanness, to dishonour their bodies among themselves; 25 who did change the truth of God into a falsehood, and did honour and serve the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed to the ages. Amen. 26 Because of this did God give them up to dishonourable affections, for even their females did change the natural use into that against nature; 27 and in like manner also the males having left the natural use of the female, did burn in their longing toward one another; males with males working shame, and the recompense of their error that was fit, in themselves receiving. 28 And, according as they did not approve of having God in knowledge, God gave them up to a disapproved mind, to do the things not seemly; 29 having been filled with all unrighteousness, whoredom, wickedness, covetousness, malice; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil dispositions; whisperers, 30 evil-speakers, God-haters, insulting, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 unintelligent, faithless, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful; 32 who the righteous judgment of God having known — that those practising such things are worthy of death — not only do them, but also have delight with those practising them.

When we serve the 'creature' as it says, we are not serving or following sinful angels we are serving our own nature rather then progressing into the nature of YHWH. Through man's actions have the sins of this world come, Matthew 18:7 makes that clear. I really wish people would stop adding to scripture and misinterpreting scripture according to man's doctrine. Adversary/satan and the devil represent man, time and time again in the bible, and never is their a scripture that substantiates them to be the powers and influence of a jealous angel.

For anyone who believes that racism has anything to do with anyone or anything other then man, I pray that God lifts the veil of indoctrinization from them. A person might argue that the source of evil does not matter so long as we understand that God is what we need in order to remove it. Brethren, we are put to the test by God, not to learn about the evil of some spirit being we can neither hear nor see, but to learn about ourselves and how WE desperately need God in order to change OUR ways. When we better understand the source of evil, we are all the more successful in overcoming it when given the tools by God to do so. Acknowledging that man is the true source of such evils as racism, we can work to renew our minds into new ways of thinking, instead of ignorant ones.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Jodi,
    There is a kingdom of darkness.
    All natural men serve and are controlled by this god

We are told to pray for deliverance from him [mat6].
    The world is a different place when he is imprisoned at at war when he is loosed[Rev20].

Jodi
    Participant

Hi Nick,

NAS
    Matthew 6:13`And do not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
    NKJ
    6:13 And do not lead us into temptation, But deliver us from the evil one.
    YLT
    6:13`And mayest Thou not lead us to temptation, but deliver us from the evil,

Yeshua said we should pray and ask God to 'deliver us from evil', where does it say deliver us from the jealous sinful angel?

When Yeshua returns he is going to chain up the adversary for the thousand years and then the adversary will be loosed once again. The thousand year reign of Christ is when man's way is eliminated and God's way prevails. During the reign of Christ God's will is done and man's will is no longer tolerated. Upon the second resurrection those resurrected, for a time, will be given the freedom to follow once again their own ways, thus not only will the opportunity for evil rise but evil itself will once again exist on earth. The end of the adversary and the evil he creates will come to a final end when he is cast into the lake of fire, 'he' being the false wisdom and ways of man. The Lake of fire will consume away whatever is left of man's stubborn nature, leaving no root for evil to grow ever again. YHWH is a consuming fire and His truth will be a hot flame producing extreme guilt onto those who tried to hold onto their wicked ways. Repentance and submission will follow the intense guilt, destroying all that is left of man's evil ways.

Revelation 20:3 and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while.

Who deceives man, who is our adversary that keeps us from righteousness? Who deceives the nations of this world?

Once again,
    Mt 18:7 “Woe to the world because of the things that cause people to sin! Such things must come, but woe to the MAN through whom they come!

1 Corinthians 2:11 For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the man's spirit within him? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. 12 We have not received the spirit of the world but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us. 13 This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words.

1Jo 5:19 We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one.

The whole world us under man's ways and man's influences. The 'spirit of the world' is identified in 1 Corinthians as being human wisdom, Human wisdom is at war with God's wisdom. Human wisdom is the god of this world, because YHWH has yet to fill the earth with His wisdom and rid the inadequacies of man's ways.

Joh 17:25 O righteous Father! The world has not known You, but I have known You; and these have known that You sent Me.

Ro 12:2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

1Co 1:20 Where is the wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the disputer of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

1Co 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, “He catches the wise in their own craftiness“;

2Co 1:12 For our boasting is this: the testimony of our conscience that we conducted ourselves in the world in simplicity and godly sincerity, not with fleshly wisdom but by the grace of God, and more abundantly toward you.

Mr 8:33 But when Jesus turned and looked at his disciples, he rebuked Peter. “Get behind me, Satan!” he said. “You do not have in mind the things of God, but the things OF MEN.

Satan is NOT a fallen angel, in Mark 8 it is very clear that The Great Adversary is….drum roll please././././././……..the mind of man and the evils that mind can create.

When will we get over ourselves, the ‘evil one’ the bible speaks of is us. It is the untamed, uneducated, undisciplined mind of man.

The kingdom of darkness is man's world without the light of Yeshua our Messiah. The kingdom of darkness is man kept in his OWN ways, not learning the paths of YHWH.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Jodi,
    Unlike the Christadelphians we believe God names the adversary as Satan, the dragon and the devil.
    Man is only an instrument or vessel for God or the god of this world.
    Jn16
    7Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

8And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

9Of sin, because they believe not on me;

10Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;

11Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

Jodi
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 09 2008,16:27)
    Hi Jodi,
    Unlike the Christadelphians we believe God names the adversary as Satan, the dragon and the devil.
    Man is only an instrument or vessel for God or the god of this world.
    Jn16
    7Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

8And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

9Of sin, because they believe not on me;

10Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;

11Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

There is NO naming of the adversary as Satan. Satan is a word the translators made up to fit their doctrine. They took the phonetic spelling of the Hebrew word saw-tawn, which means adversary, and created a proper name Satan out of it. The dragon of the book of Revelation with its many horns and heads is specifically said to be Kings. These Kings, who believe they rule from a heavenly realm, will each in due time FALL from their High position of power and authority. Saying that the devil, dragon and satan represents a jealous angel is to misinterpret scripture. Saying that the Kings are being manipulated by a jealous angel is to ADD to scripture.

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

1Jo 3:12 Do not be like Cain, who belonged to the evil one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his own actions were evil and his brother's were righteous.

Hmm, who was the first person who murdered in the bible and then lied to God about not knowing where his brother was? From the beginning man has been responsible for evil, it was because of Cain’s own actions that he killed his brother. It was Cain’s own jealousy that brought on his sin of murder. To be of the evil one is to be a man still in man’s ignorance, to be a man still untamed and in his natural weak state, the state where survival is the dominate force driving his life. Cain must not have learned from the discipline Yah had dished out to his parents.

Genesis 4:6 Then the Lord said to Cain, “Why are you angry? Why is your face downcast? 7 If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must master it.”

What does Cain need to master? Is it the influence of sinful angels?

No, it is his own thoughts and heart.

Genesis 6:5 The Lord saw how great man's wickedness on the earth had become, and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil all the time.

James 3:13 Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show it by his good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom. 14 But if you harbor bitter envy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast about it or deny the truth. 15 Such “wisdom” does not come down from heaven but is earthly, unspiritual, of the devil. 16 For where you have envy and selfish ambition, there you find disorder and every evil practice.

It is not some angel that holds bitter envy and selfish ambition that influences us to do evil, it is our own envy and selfish ambitions that manipulates our mind and convinces it to act on selfish impulses doing that which is evil. We my friends are devils, that is why in James we are told that to be of the devil is to be EARTHLY!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Jodi,
    Are you Christadelpian?

Jodi
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 09 2008,18:48)
    Hi Jodi,
    Are you Christadelpian?

Good Evening Nick,

No I am actually not a Christadelphian. I have read a FEW of their pamphlets online, that is it. They have some beliefs I find in major error.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Jodi,
    God did not create man evil but in His image.
    The serpent drew him from God to follow him.

Rev12
    9And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Jodi
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 09 2008,19:33)
    Hi Jodi,
    God did not create man evil but in His image.
    The serpent drew him from God to follow him.

Rev12
    9And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Hi Nick,

Adam and Eve were created in the LIKENESS of God. This is a pretty ambiguous statement. I believe it means that from the beginning of time man did indeed reflect parts of Yah's character, while other parts must be learned through having ones own experiences, and then being instructed and disciplined when we make mistakes. While we have a natural inclination to compare and differentiate, as well as desire to design and achieve, we are not by nature patient, rather it takes much hard work on a parents behalf to teach their children self control and how to share.

What about all the scriptures Nick that say we sin because of our own nature, and that it is our hearts and minds that cause us to sin? There is not one direct scripture that talks of a jealous angel manipulating us to turn from the ways of God. In my opinion there aren't any that even do a good job as to hint at such a belief. What do you suppose is meant when scripture says, “by nature we are children of wrath”? What would happen if you allowed your child to be raised by a pack of wolves? What happens to a baby if he is not spoken to or taught anything? Every good thing that comes out of man is not a result of denying sinful angel influence and simply allowing our likeness of God to shine. Every good thing that comes out of man, comes from God's Spirit working in man and is accomplished over time and is often a struggle on man's part.

Ro 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is–his good, pleasing and perfect will.

We need to be transformed by the renewing of our minds. Left alone to follow the self man leads himself into evil, because YHWH ALONE is the source of righteousness.

Here is something I posted awhile ago on the fallen angels thread in regards to the identity of the serpent.

Genesis 3:1 And the serpent hath been subtile above every beast of the field which Jehovah God hath made, and he saith unto the woman, `Is it true that God hath said, Ye do not eat of every tree of the garden?'

Genesis 1:14 So the Lord God said to the serpent: “Because you have done this, You are cursed more than all cattle, And more than every beast of the field; On your belly you shall go, And you shall eat dust All the days of your life. 15 And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her Seed; He shall bruise your head, And you shall bruise His heel.”

Let’s think about this, the serpent is symbolic of something, and I think it very well could be the human brain. We know that the human brain is more clever and more crafty then any animal in which Yah created when He made the heavens and earth. The punishment given to the serpent is very interesting. What mental capacity do humans have over animals that could be viewed as a curse? Our brains have the capacity to understand death, and this knowledge does indeed affect our behavior.

Romans 16:18 For those who are such do not serve our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly, and by smooth words and flattering speech deceive the hearts of the simple.

Philippians 3:18 For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: 19 whose end is destruction, whose god is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame—who set their mind on earthly things.

Psalms 44:25 For bowed to the dust hath our soul, Cleaved to the earth hath our belly.

Here we see that the belly is represented as being our soul and that it cleaves to the dust or to the earth.

Psalms 119:25 Cleaved to the dust hath my soul, Quicken me according to Thy word.

Micah 7:17 They lick dust as a serpent, as fearful things of earth, They tremble from their enclosures, Of Jehovah our God they are afraid, Yea, they are afraid of Thee.

Hmm, here we see man likened to a serpent eating dust. Putting these scriptures together I believe the truth as to the serpent’s identity is easily seen. The serpent is the soul, or mind of man. In the garden Adam and Eve set their minds on earthly things instead of on the Spirit of Yah. They desired to be wise and their minds were filled with deceit based on their observations and their ignorance. Yah punished the mind of man by cursing it with the knowledge of death. With the knowledge of death comes fear and with fear comes the minds preoccupation with it.

Just like the adversary/satan and the devil are never specifically called out to be jealous sinful angels, neither is the serpent. However, man and his ways on Earth, are indeed DIRECTLY referred to being ALL three! I much rather have the scriptures speak for themselves then follow in man's traditions.

Revelations 12-

The Great dragon with its heads and horns, as I said previously, is directly said to be representing Kings in high authority and power, whom in time will all FALL. I believe it is neither wise or sound doctrine to take a vision of what is said to be a Great Sign and choose part of it to be a literal story to fit your belief.

There is a pattern throughout the bible and that is, all the evils in the world come from man's own mind and heart.

Ps 28:3 Draw me not with the wicked, And with workers of iniquity, Speaking peace with their neighbours, And evil in their heart.

Jer 3:17 At that time they cry to Jerusalem, `O throne of Jehovah,' And gathered unto her hath been all the nations, For the name of Jehovah, to Jerusalem, Nor do they go any more after the stubbornness of their evil heart.

Jer 14:14 Then the Lord said to me, “The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or appointed them or spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false visions, divinations, idolatries and thedelusions of their own minds.

Jer 18:12 –And they have said, It is incurable, For after our own devices we do go, And each the stubbornness of his evil heart we do.

Jer 23:26 How long will this continue in the hearts of these lying prophets, who prophesy the delusions of their own minds?

Mt 12:34 `Brood of vipers! how are ye able to speak good things — being evil? for out of the abundance of the heart doth the mouth speak.

Mt 15:19 for out of the heart come forth evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, whoredoms, thefts, false witnessings, evil speakings:

Lu 6:45 `The good man out of the good treasure of his heart doth bring forth that which [is] good; and the evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart doth bring forth that which [is] evil; for out of the abounding of the heart doth his mouth speak

Who does the bible claim to be deceiving man and thus the whole world?

Mark 7:20 And he said — `That which is coming out from the man, that doth defile the man; 21 for from within, out of the heart of men, the evil reasonings do come forth, adulteries, whoredoms, murders, 22 thefts, covetous desires, wickedness, deceit, arrogance, an evil eye, evil speaking, pride, foolishness; 23 all these evils do come forth from within,
    and they defile the man.'

Romans 1:28 And, according as they did not approve of
    having God in knowledge, God gave them up to a disapproved mind, to do the things not seemly; 29 having been filled with all unrighteousness, whoredom, wickedness, covetousness, malice; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil dispositions; whisperers,

Ro 3:13 A sepulchre opened [is] their throat; with their tongues they used deceit; poison of asps [is] under their lips.

Ephesians 4:22 ye are to put off concerning the former behaviour the old man, that is corrupt according to the desires of the deceit, 23 and to be renewed in the spirit of your mind, 24 and to put on the new man, which, according to God, was created in righteousness and kindness of the truth.

Col 2:8 See that no one shall be carrying you away as spoil through the philosophy and vain deceit, according to the deliverance of men, according to the rudiments of the world, and not according to Christ,

Scripture shows that man deceives himself, as well as others. Man is specifically identified as the adversary and the slanderer who deceives the whole world.

No doubt that some of our hard earned tax paying money goes towards the personal benefits of politicians and special interest groups. We are not being deceived by politicians who are being manipulated by jealous angels, the truth is easy to see if you simply look at the REALITY of life, which is man is selfish ALL on his own accord and he not only cheats people, by taking their money for his own gain, but he delights in it as well through his own vanity.

Every evil that we see under the sun can be directly linked to man's own weaknesses from within his own heart and mind. Not only is this said to be true in the bible, but it is indeed reflected in the Reality of our world.

Not3in1
    Participant

Nick and Jodi,

You both have such a great debate going on…..too bad it's not in an appropriate thread……maybe someone can move your discussion to a thread where folks will find it. No one will look under, “Apology” for the good stuff you are talking about.

Just an idea.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quite so Mandy.

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Jodi @ June 10 2008,14:17)

Hi Jodi,
    Are you Christadelpian?

Good Evening Nick,

No I am actually not a Christadelphian. I have read a FEW of their pamphlets online, that is it. They have some beliefs I find in major error.

Greetings Jodi….If my memory serves me well,We have discussed a similiar topic months ago,with respect to the physical entity which is satan as indentified or at least suggested throughout scripture in conjunction with your compelling argument that,” It is the evil that is in the heart of man that is responsible for the actions and deeds that we do”.
    I cannot disagree with your presentation,however .Iam left with the nagging question,and that is,If we are made in the image and likeness of God,where does the evil eminate from?

Irene
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ June 18 2008,01:25)

Quote (Jodi @ June 10 2008,14:17)

Hi Jodi,
    Are you Christadelpian?

Good Evening Nick,

Greetings Jodi….If my memory serves me well,We have discussed a similiar topic months ago,with respect to the physical entity which is satan as indentified or at least suggested throughout scripture in conjunction with your compelling argument that,” It is the evil that is in the heart of man that is responsible for the actions and deeds that we do”.
    I cannot disagree with your presentation,however .Iam left with the nagging question,and that is,If we are made in the image and likeness of God,where does the evil eminate from?

That is a good Question. God or Jesus created all beautiful and good. He also created the Angels and Lucifer was a beautiful Archangel. Until, what? Until iniquity was found in Him. He then became Satan. He was thrown out of Heaven down to earth and He is the God of this world. He has given man a hard time ever since. And if it were not for Jesus coming as our Savior and die for us, we would all die. Now we are saved and are under the Blood of Jesus. Of course we need to do our part.
    Peace and Love Irene

Viewing 13 posts - 21 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account