Antichrist

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Unisage
    Participant

The same spiritual laws are the same laws that came from torah….Even the Messiah said said he did not come to destroy the law..The only laws that are destroy are those who teach there is no law…AntiChrist!

Heaven and earth will pass away before Torah will. Not one jot or tittle will be altered “until all be fulfilled.” Has all been fulfilled? Has the Messiah returned? Has *all* Israel been regathered back into the land of Israel? Has the Messianic Kingdom been established here on earth? Has the resurrection occurred? Not one stroke in Torah will be changed in any way until *all* is fulfilled.

Matthew 5:17,18 “Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in NO wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Unisage
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Nov. 08 2007,04:51)
    The greatest Commandment being to Love God with all of our hearts and our neighbor as thyself. Jesus made the Law spiritual and we walk in the Spirit now. The Law is written in our Hearts.
    Take care Chap
    Peace and Love Grandma: :D :D :D

However, these commands are not new, they are found in Torah:

Deuteronomy 6:5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might”

Leviticus 19:18 “Do not make attempts to get equal with one who has done you wrong, or keep hard feelings against the children of your people, but have love for your neighbour as for yourself: I am the Lord.”

Further, the Messiah quoted these *after* quoting the Shema, a quintessential text of Judaism from Deuteronomy 6:4, “HEAR, O ISRAEL: THE LORD OUR GOD, THE LORD IS ONE.”

:D :D :D

IM4Truth
    Participant

Quote (Unisage @ Nov. 08 2007,05:29)

IM4Truth,Nov. wrote:

The greatest Commandment being to Love God with all of our hearts and our neighbor as thyself. Jesus made the Law spiritual and we walk in the Spirit now. The Law is written in our Hearts.
    Take care Chap
    Peace and Love Grandma: :D :D :D

However, these commands are not new, they are found in Torah:

Deuteronomy 6:5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might”

Leviticus 19:18 “Do not make attempts to get equal with one who has done you wrong, or keep hard feelings against the children of your people, but have love for your neighbour as for yourself: I am the Lord.”

Further, the Messiah quoted these *after* quoting the Shema, a quintessential text of Judaism from Deuteronomy 6:4, “HEAR, O ISRAEL: THE LORD OUR GOD, THE LORD IS ONE.”

So what are you saying, do you believe in the trinity? In what sense do you belief that they are one?

Peace and Love Mrs.

Unisage
    Participant

I dont not believe in the trinity.That teaching is the way of Rome.

There is only one God..
    Deuteronomy 6:4, “HEAR, O ISRAEL: THE LORD OUR GOD, THE LORD IS ONE.”

It is only him (The Father) I shall serve.

And the Messiah is a Man like he said he was..

John 8:39-40
    They answered and said to Him, “Abraham is our father.” Jesus said to them, “If you were Abraham’s children, you would do the works of Abraham. “But now you seek to kill Me, a Man who has told you the truth which I heard from God. Abraham did not do this.

He also states that he is ‘the root and offspring of David’ Rev 22.16

You wanted to know about the Oneness..Well Let the scripture speak.The Messiah and the Father are one just like we are one with them.Same mind and purpose.

John 10:30

30I and my Father are one.

John 11:52

52And not for that nation only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of God that were scattered abroad.

John 17:11

11And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

John 17:21-22

21That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

22And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

But I am still waiting on the Spiritual Laws…Can you list them yet?

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Unisage…….> Good post, I believe there is Only One God and One medeator between God and Man, the MAN Jesus the Christ, And that the ten commandments will alway be in existence because they express the Heart of or God. The Heart God want's to be in us also.

Peace to you……….> gene

Morningstar
    Participant

Quote (Gene Balthrop @ Nov. 10 2007,02:51)
    Unisage…….> Good post, I believe there is Only One God and One medeator between God and Man, the MAN Jesus the Christ, And that the ten commandments will alway be in existence because they express the Heart of or God. The Heart God want's to be in us also.

Peace to you……….> gene

Of course the Ten Commandments are still in place:

They are Just narrowed by Christ read the sermon on the mount.

NickHassan
    Participant

topical

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Irene is right in saying antichrists doctrines are manifesting here.
    Jesus Christ is Lord and those who would diminish his role and our need for faith in him are antichrist in a sense.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick….Maybe Antichrist doctrines were all ready here and are being exposed , did you ever think of that. Anyone who put and pushes Jesus over the Father is Antichrist, and so is anyone who doesn't believe Jesus came into existence in Flesh and at the time of His berth. Those who believe Jesus' preexisted as some kind of super being are also Antichrists..

peace…………………gene

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account