Admin feedback

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 475 total)
  • Author
    Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Well, I guess I should have entered my previous post under a new topic since it has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Sorry ! My bad for not reading the thread before I posted. I was under the impression that this was a suggestion thread.

But, while I'm here!

Nick,

I just hate it when someone takes those two words (“judge not”) out of the context of what Yahshua was saying. If one believes that they do not judge, they are lieing to themselves and others.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Feedback & Suggestions
    Comments about the website and ideas that might improve it

Yep! I was right! That is what it said!:)

Admin
    Keymaster

Hi Frank

Yes this forum is for such things, but you can make a new discussion for different subjects.

Members get editing rights when they have shown themselves trustworthy in that they are not likely to abuse that function.

To that end, I have given you editing rights.

kenrch
    Participant

WELL FOLKS I GUESS ANYTHING GOES! Better start watching your back and be sure what you say on a PM as it may be public.

In no way is Nick going to apologize and Heaven/t8 won't even say anything! SO BE CAREFUL!

What happened to scriptures? As seekingtruth said one should bring the subject before a witness FIRST then if the subject does not repent before the congregation.

Should we follow scriptures? What are they there for? Are we to read them and not pratice them? Should Nick apologize? If I were Nick the Holy Spirit would not have let me do that in the first place and if I did it anyway the convicition of the Holy Spirit would be so great that I would HAVE to apologize. Seems Nick has no conscience being seared with a hot iron. That's just scripture being fulfilled! Truly we are in the last days!

Hell will be filled with those who cannot admit they have sinned.

With that being said, I will say this. Even without Nick asking for forgiveness, I will ask the Lord to forgive him, for that is the righteous thing to do. Just as Steven was being stoned to death, he prayed that the offenders be forgiven.

He who forgives will be forgiven.

T8,

I am more then disappointed with you. If any should be ashamed, it should be you. Nick is not a good influence for the faith and you know this in your heart if you are walking the righteous path. He does much more harm then good. You as moderator just let it go on.

Since Nick wants everyone to know it all, let us put it all on the forum then. If you are going to be honest t8, then you know I have caught Nick in lies or you just chose to ignore it. And there has been covering up by the use of editting. Was it a coinsidence when I caught him in one lie and pointed it out on the forum that for about four days I could not get on the forum? And when I came back, things had been changed.

I did not make a major issue of it, because of two reason. One being not the best interest in the faith and the other the expulsion from the group.

And then, just because I said in my post that I thought about posting the PM, you defend Nick? Nick has been forgiven. You have not. For you are responsible for allot of people that come to this forum.

I forgive Nick because he knows no better, for he is not of the same spirit. You on the other hand do. You have been led astray and think this man Nick is something he is not. I suggest you do some soul searching. You need to get on your face before the Father. Until then, consider yourself unforgiven. I pray this will be remedied soon. For I love you much. You know what is of God and what is not. Why do you resist what is of God? Even though only in part, you still resist and it can open the door to unrighteousness. Has it?

Mercy
    Participant

I wasn't going to post in this section because I don't like to participate in quarells. Let's just pray for each other instead of doing this.

If we are wronged then lets just be wronged. Glorify God that you have been considered worthy to be wronged in his service.

If we have done the wrong then may the spirit bare witness of that in our hearts and lead us to reconcilliation.

Lets truly practice what we preach.

Let God be judge.

James 1:22-25
    22Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says. 23Anyone who listens to the word but does not do what it says is like a man who looks at his face in a mirror 24and, after looking at himself, goes away and immediately forgets what he looks like. 25But the man who looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues to do this, not forgetting what he has heard, but doing it—he will be blessed in what he does.

david
    Participant

HI t8,
    Not that I would use this feature a lot or even ever, as I stand behind what I say, but can I have editing rights?

“just adding this line in quotations in an attempt to see how this 'editing' works.”

Just as in all things, matters must be kept in the right order laid out according by our Lord. He gave us the order on how the baptisms were to be done in the church. He gave us the order on how thing are to go according to an order within the church as to not bring about confusion and discord. And he gave us how to deal in matters such as these. What has transpired here is not of the best interest of the faith, but bound to happen. For what place does light have with darkness. It is now for t8 to do what he believes is right in the sight of God. And let God be his judge. If he does not think he has done anything wrong, or that he follows and believes in one who is not of the gospel of Christ, then his own credibility is at stake. I don't believe he follows Nick with the same enthusiasm as before, but after his post defending Nick, I once again have lost confidence in him. Just when I believe he is coming to understand of the Word of God, and he knows he is, because of his fleshly friendship that he has with Nick, he faulters from what is faithful and true.

A man cannot sup at the table of the Lord and that of his enemy and hope to escape punishment.

david
    Participant

I'm sorry H. But what has Nick done? I'm still confused by this. How many times are you to forgive him? It seems you are pushing this, trying to be justified. Let God be justified. This forum is not perfect, and nor are the adminstrators. I don't see anything happening over this. As Mercy said, if we are wronged, then let us be wronged.

Dear David, it is listed in my post. I would rather not repeat it. I don't even know how long I can leave it in the post. What matters is that people see him for what he is and that is a wolf in sheeps clothing. He is a hinderance to all that is faithful and true. He claims to be led of the spirit, but does not recognize the things of the spirit. What he did just with the PM I sent him says somewhat of his constitution. He is not to be trusted. If he was a member of my church, he would have been asked to leave. Not for just this past incident, but holding in account the things he has done in the past. What is a shame is he doesn't think he has done anything wrong. That is so, so sad. Myself and another brother have prayed and fasted for this man, but it has done nothing. It is for this reason I will accept all he says as things that come out of the mouth of a false prophet.

Proclaimer
    Participant

I don't like quarrels either, but in my opinion you first need to sin in order to repent. What exactly is the sin here?

Secondly to the measure that people judge, that same measure is how God judges. Personally speaking I wonder how anyone here making accusations would look with the same measure?

As Jesus said: “he who is without sin, cast the first stone”. When Jesus spoke these words, there was definately a sin that he was talking of.

Again what is the sin?
    If it cannot be named, then how is it a sin?

Admin
    Keymaster

Quote (david @ Sep. 17 2006,01:07)
    HI t8,
    Not that I would use this feature a lot or even ever, as I stand behind what I say, but can I have editing rights?

To david,

You have already got it.

Can you see an edit button, when you view your posts?

kenrch
    Participant

The sin is to not conceal the trust of another brother. This man and i call him so is in my opinion not a brother not following scripture but following his own self will. Not being able to because of pride not admit when he is wrong which in my opinion is a grievous sin because he is puffed up and admires himself rather than God. Neither can a person hear the Holy Spirit when he is full of himself and refuses to admit that he is wrong.

Weather t8 wants to to admiit it or not Nick is wrong and should be held accountable! It's just that simple it is scripture and should be FOLLOWED!

Proclaimer
    Participant

To kenrch.

Quote (kenrch @ Sep. 18 2006,01:23)
    The sin is to not conceal the trust of another brother.

From what I can see, the sin if you want to call it that, is that Nick told it to the church. I personally am not convinced that it is a sin to tell the church however. But I remain open to that possibility, but so far scripture does allow us to tell it to the church. Is telling the church a breach of confidence, or is it really designed to help the person who sinned against you?

Matthew 18:15-17
    15 “If your brother sins against you, go and show him his fault, just between the two of you. If he listens to you, you have won your brother over.
    16 But if he will not listen, take one or two others along, so that 'every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.'
    17 If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church; and if he refuses to listen even to the church, treat him as you would a pagan or a tax collector.

Now to some, telling the church may be considered a breach of confidence, but scripture says otherwise doesn't it? Also, we know the problems of sexual molestation in some so-called churches have been protected because people didn't want to probably breach confidence or give their church a bad name. That is how so many weirdos are able to hide in churches. But scripture is clear that we can expose people if we see them sin. It even gives a guideline on what to do. Nick obviously believes that H has sinned against him by slandering him or saying thigns that are not true about him.

So, if we condemn Nick for telling it to the Church, then are we also guilty for condemning him, for also telling him he is a sinner to the Church?

I honestly cannot follow the reasoning. If we judge Nick for what he did, are we not also condemning ourselves for not confronting Nick first on his so-called sin, and then confronting him with 2 or 3 witnesses before telling it also to the Church?

I will call a spade a spade, but I am not convinced that it is a spade.

Sorry about that but I cannot jump on the bandwagon and pull a brother down. I am not convinced of the reasoning given to condemn him.

I would hope that if Nick was convinced that he was wrong that he would apologise. But it is unreasonable to ask someone to apologise for something that is not wrong.

If it was me being judged I would apologise if I knew it were wrong. But I would have to know that it was wrong. And I think that anyone else would also have to know what the sin was before they apologised.

E.g., if I asked you to apologise for condemning Nick for revealing something to the church, (even though we are told that we can do that in scripture), would you apologise?

Yes or No?

It may turn out that you may have to apologise to Nick for accusing him of sin, if scripture tells him that he can reveal it to the Church.

If this is the case, would you be willing to apologise?

So are you saying that in your opinion t8, that it is now I who have sinned? Tell me this is not what you are insinuating? LOL. How old are you t8? What about the lies I have caught Nick in. Are you going to tell me that you are ignorant of all of that also? If you knew about it and were involved in any way with the editing, you are as guilty as Nick who did the lying. Yet, this cannot be proven, because of the removal of such conversation if I am not mistaken. Does Nick have the power to edit and make entire conversations disappear? Or am I and some others wrong in our assessment that the conversations were altered or removed?

So I will put it bluntly so all can see.

Were you aware of the lies that Nick had told and if you were, were you involved with any of the editing? Or was it just all a coincidence that when I caught him lying and confronted him on it, that I was unable to get on the forum for three to four days. Then when I did come back, it was as if nothing had ever happened.

I am more then happy to forgive and forget. Yet, when those who sin against you cannot see the err of their ways, they don't want forgiveness.

As for my warning to Nick, to call that sin is nonsense. It was a warning that if he lies again, I will expose him. There are many that come to this forum, and Nick is a babbler who enjoys spreading the gospel of Nick and not the gospel of Christ. Look at the pages t8, he is everywhere, like a virus. Open your eyes. He is not doing the work of the Lord. Read proverbs. It tells allot about this type of man. He is spreading his false belief everwhere and there are many, many people who come to this forum. When you stand before God, and he asks you why you did nothing, knowing in your heart the truth, what then will you say?
    As I said, I have forgiven Nick, because he knows no better. He is not of the same spirit. Yet, for some odd reason you cannot see that. Yet, you see some truth, but then either turn your head to what goes on because Nick is your friend or you are too busy to see what is going on. I will side with the latter. I know you have children and a job and then you have to work the forum in. That makes for a long day. So I will give you the benefit of a doubt.

I know Nick is your friend, but are we not all brothers and sisters in the Lord? If he does wrong, and he has, what of all the many other places he posts in the forum?
    A little leaven, leaveneth the entire lump.

The point I am trying to make is it is not my responsiblity to babysit Nick. You are the moderator. You have the responsibility. But nothing is ever said or done to him. So I warned him, not in a mallicious manner, that if he lies again, I will expose him. If giving that warning is sin, then I am guilty.

As for saying he who is without sin cast the first stone, that was a cheap shot and childish. For you know all men are sinners and fall short of the glory of God. It is for that reason he sent his Son, to do what we cannot.

T8, it is not a matter of choosing sides. It is a matter of what is or is not good for the faith. Can you not see that. It would have been different if the person who committed the sin asked for forgiveness, but when that person ignores the fact and then acts like he did not sin, knowing very well he did in his heart, but refuses to ask for forgiveness because of his ego, is that person saved in your opinion? And if that person is not saved, why would you let him continue spreading his doctrine all over your forum? Are we trying to bring people to truth or push them away from the truth?  For is not the doctrine of an unsaved man false doctrine? Don't let your friendship with Nick cloud your judgement.

Is telling the church a breach of confidence, or is it really designed to help the person who sinned against you?

NickHassan
    Participant

Point of order Mr Chairman,

A matter of clarification.
    I do not have
    have never had
    or ever want
    the ability to change anyone's posts.

Neither can I limit anyone's access to this forum
    nor have I ever done so.

The site broke down for three days recently, and at other times, which was out of everyone's control and T8 has written a post explaining this.

H,
    What do you find offensive about seeing your own words in print? You wrote them and you own them but are they an embarrassment to you? You deny others have the same spirit as yourself and are have never treated me or others as brothers here so why do you expect to be protected from your own bile?

If the stones you throw
    cause you to stub your toe
    does that make you a martyr?

I would be grateful to know when I have lied to anyone but of course disagreement with you is not lying is it as you are not truth?

While you are at it perhaps you should read your own posts more often as they can teach us a lot about ourselves. Count how many times you mention yourself. Then see how often you magnify yourself and denigrate others and you will find that there is not a lot of substance left in those posts when you put those words aside.

Remove the bombastic contention and anger and divisiveness and then search for true love in them and you will find little there. Kindness and gentleness is the way of the Master and if you showed some here may gain much needed respect for the good things you do sometimes say.

BTW You are the only man who I have ever met who has even BOASTED about your humility!!

kenrch, is there a nice way to suggest you attend to your own glaring needs before involving yourself in matters outside of your direct concern?

It is very easy Nick. The one lie you told is etched into my memory. We were discussion water baptism. Your stand was that a man was not saved until he was baptized by water. When proven wrong, you agree to it. Yet, it was as if you had a lapse of memory or something, you reverted back to saying that a man must be baptized in water to be saved. When confronted that you flip flopped, you denied it. You know as well as I do what I am referring to. So what it came down to is this, the one day you stood on water baptism saves, then you agreed, once shown through scripture that it was not the water baptism that saves that water baptism does not save. Then you turned again to saying that water baptism does save. When I confronted you about it, you said you never made the claim the water baptism was not need to be saved. As soon as pointed out that you were lying, I was off the forum.

As for the server being down this past time, I am not referring to it. I am referring to the time before last if any can remember it being down for about the space of 3 to four days. These were things I was willing to leave well enough alone until you did your last stunt Nick. Now it is time to air out your dirty laundry.

As for magnifying myself Nick, that is how little you know about the Lord. If you read my posts, you know I have given all the glory to God, who it rightfully belongs too. It was his truth, and not my own that is being shared here. Show me one post that I posted that I took the credit. If there is things that are of my own, I would have to say it would be this, conversing with you.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    As I said I have no control over the site being down.
    I will go to a baptism thread and explain again what I meant as you have not grasped it.

Nick, it would be better if you just got saved. It would solve allot of problems of the forum. Because then you would see. Instead, you are bound by your fleshly ego and will never admit when you are wrong. You cannot see the things that are spiritual because you look and try to understand with fleshy eyes and reasoning.
    If it were not so, you would admit when you are wrong and repent. But you will not. So it is pointless.

As for going to any thread and debating the entire issue all over again, we would most like end in the same place. Because unless you see with spiritual eyes, you won't understand the things of God. It is not that I misunderstood your stand, it was that you didn't understand scripture. And maybe you got confused and said one thing and didn't mean it. So you changed your mind. That I could have lived with. But when asked, you blantantly denied that you switched from your stand.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 475 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account