Admin feedback

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 475 total)
  • Author

I as wrong, the altercation did not take place on 3 baptisms.

Admin
    Keymaster

Where then?

t8,

Is knowing that when Nick edits and that it does not show on his posts and that he has the ability to change conversation make your stand against me credible? It makes you look like a fool. Nothing would have been said if not for the Lord revealing the truth to me in this matter and my confronting you.

So here is what it comes down to. You knew Nick could change posts and get away with it. Whether you knew of him changing the conversation of what went on between us, I do not know. That is between you and the Lord. One thing is certain, my entire life has been in the protection of the Lord. He has always been there, even in the times when I was not. Why he chose me and gave me this powerful calling and this wonderful message. Yet, this message is not a new message. It is called the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

With the power of editing and not having to have it on the page, you tell me t8?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (heiscomingintheclouds @ Oct. 01 2006,09:46)
    t8,

Is knowing that when Nick edits and that it does not show on his posts and that he has the ability to change conversation make your stand against me credible? It makes you look like a fool. Nothing would have been said if not for the Lord revealing the truth to me in this matter and my confronting you.

So here is what it comes down to. You knew Nick could change posts and get away with it. Whether you knew of him changing the conversation of what went on between us, I do not know. That is between you and the Lord. One thing is certain, my entire life has been in the protection of the Lord. He has always been there, even in the times when I was not. Why he chose me and gave me this powerful calling and this wonderful message. Yet, this message is not a new message. It is called the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

No smokescreens please. Just tell me the posts that he edited. The page numbers and if possible link to the page or bring the discussion to the front of the queue by making a post.

This will give me a date and I could possibly restore a backup on another server just after that date.

Regarding making posts and editing as Nick can, I remind you again that all members had that ability at one point. It was not to give advantage to anyone, but that the member group had editing priviledges removed and then certain members were given that back but with a timestamp to check for abuse.

Obviously I wouldn't be working along side other admins if I did not trust them. So the admins group remained as it was before after all I am not trying to control anyone, but keep things honest. I cannot see the sin in this, yet you accuse me of all kinds of things unjustly.

If this is my great sin, then I rejoice, for it is not a sin to run a BBS with caution and trust at the same time. I excercised wisdom on the matter and it appears to have eradicated fraudulent posts, so I am happy with the result so far.

It actually annoys me when people change posts because they make a mistake and wish to cover their tracks. So I would hardly be trying to cover anything up. I made this clear way before you came here.

https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….9;t=162

https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….9;t=277

UNSTANDING WATER BAPTISM if I am not mistaken and like it matters. T8, do you remember the Word of our Lord to Judus. Do what you have to do.

John 13:27 And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly.

You said I had until next week, but you can breathe easier tomorrow if it is the will of the Father that I move on. Yet, as I said, if you do not come straightforward in this matter, I will wipe the sand from off my shoes. And you may take this lightly now, but you will not in the future.

Proclaimer
    Participant

So no one messes with heiscomingintheclouds. Fair enough, but I am not afraid of any man, I fear God.

We will not follow you H, as you do.
    We follow Christ.

Many come here saying they are the way.
    We know better than that.

We aren't the way, you aren't, yahweh.com isn't, the JWs aren't, the Catholics are not, Martin Luther wasn't the way, and Homer Simpson isn't the way.

Jesus Christ (Yeshua) of Nazareth is the way.
    He is the Way
    The Truth
    The Life.

That is where the problem is t8. You say you follow Christ, yet you do not know him. If you knew him, you would know his Words. Instead, you follow Nick, not Jesus and all on the forum now know this and can see this. Nick is not Christ, he is a man.

I have never claimed to be any more then one who is bringing a message. One that was given by the unction of the Holy Spirit. If this message is not of God, it could be proven so, yet, if it is from God, no man can disprove it. I have said many times that we are to follow no man. We are to seek the face of the Lord. The reason why you hate me is not because I have told your Emperor has no clothes and the truth in this has opened many eyes. Yet, by hating me, you are hating the one who sent me. Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.

I have not taken the glory away from the Father who is the author of the message. To do so would make me a liar. I am a mere vessel he used to deliver this message. The problem is most will reject the truth. My doctrine is the Word of God, nothing more, nothing less.

1 Cor. 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

Proclaimer
    Participant

The strange thing here is that I do not follow Nick, so that makes another accusation and I know this one is truly false.

Now why is it that you use to praise me, now you curse me?

One of these actions must be wrong.

Can both fresh water and salt water flow from the same spring?

James 3:10-12
    10 Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be.
    11 Can both fresh water and salt water flow from the same spring?
    12 My brothers, can a fig tree bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water.

You don't follow Nick. Now, is this a true statement or a lie? Let me see if I can find the pm or if I have deleted it. You may want to pray I deleted it.

T8, I started going though the messages and there are many. So here is what I will do. Instead of saying that you look upon Nick as a spiritual leader, which I believe I can back up, I will say that your backing him is more out of friendship and a loving brother then that as one who is mesmorized by the enticing words of a spiritual guru. If you agree to that, we will let this matter end here.

My problem never was with you, but your defense of Nick drug you into and and because of that, you let your flesh blind you to the truth. You know in your heart that the words I say are true. Why do you insist on not doing what is faithful and true. You know that it was the Lord who revealed to me that Nick, when he edited that it did not appear on the page. Yet, you attempted to cover it up. Why?

Brother, I love you and I know that there is truth in you. I have seen it in your replies on posts and your understanding of this truth comes by Christ who is in you. Yet, you must understand that when we allow even a seed of untruth to be planted within our hearts, it can lead us down the path to unrighteousness.

Do you not remember the Simon who had been saved and baptized by water. Yet, he allowed a seed of sin to enter into his heart and attempted to purchase the ability to give the baptism of the Holy Ghost by the laying on of hands.

Acts 9:12 But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women.

13 Then Simon himself believed also: and when he was baptized, he continued with Philip, and wondered, beholding the miracles and signs which were done.

14 Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John:

15 Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost:

16 (For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.)

17 Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost.

18 And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money,

19 Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost.

20 But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.

21 Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: for thy heart is not right in the sight of God.

22 Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee.

23 For I perceive that thou art in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity.

24 Then answered Simon, and said, Pray ye to the LORD for me, that none of these things which ye have spoken come upon me.

When a man covets things that are contrary to the Word of God in his heart, it could cause the man to lose his salvation. And as he covets, his heart becomes hardened to the things of God. We must put it all on the alter. We must be completely submissive to his will. We are are men of flesh and can not life a life without sin. That is why we must allow Christ to live through us. Only by submitting to his will through faith can we mortify this sinful flesh.

And as I said so many, many times on this forum, follow know man. Seek the face of God. Love God with all your heart, mind and soul. Love your brother as yourself.

I know I have been tough and with good reason. I came to this forum as I said by the prayer of a saint in need. What interested me was the stand here of men who stood on the belief the trinity doctrine is unsound.

When I came, it was so enjoyable, because it seemed there were many here who were not on the milk of the word. I thought that for men to come to the conclusion that the trinity doctrine they would have to be on the meat of the Word. Yet, I was not correct in assuming. It took quite some time, but the Lord revealed that there are more Philosophers and Theologians then men of God. Yet, not all. I have come to love all here. And I would give my life for each and everyone of you.

Unfortunately, there are some who will not believe this, but it will not change the fact that I love them. For them to not believe that I love them is to not know Christ. For it is his love in me that makes it possible to have nothing in my heart, but love. And those who have Christ in theirs hearts will know this.

Here is the largest problem I see on this forum. Compromise. You cannot compromise. There is no inbetween. You are either all for God or all for Satan. And until those here realize there is no compromising, you will not be eating at the table of the bridegroom.

You cannot look upon something that is wrong and accept it as if it is not wrong. That is what is wrong with many walking in the faith. By justifying it in our own mind does not make it right in the eyes of God. I know about this, because there are things in my life I have done and tried to justify and often times I catch myself doing it again. The devil is always there trying to make us stumble. When you don't realize or just ignore the ploys of satan, then most likely you are eating at his table.

A man can either eat at the table of God or of the devil, he can not sup at both. A man who says he loves God, and yet loves sin is a liar.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    1Jn 2
    “4He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

5But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.

6He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

7Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning.

8Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him and in you: because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth.

9He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.

10He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him.

11But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.

12I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake.

13I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father.

14I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.

15Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

16For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

17And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

18Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

19They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

20But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.”

It is easy to copy scripture, but it is not as easy to live it. It is for that reason God sent his Son. We cannot live a life without sin. We must let the Son live it through us.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (heiscomingintheclouds @ Oct. 02 2006,20:35)
    T8, I started going though the messages and there are many. So here is what I will do. Instead of saying that you look upon Nick as a spiritual leader, which I believe I can back up, I will say that your backing him is more out of friendship and a loving brother then that as one who is mesmorized by the enticing words of a spiritual guru. If you agree to that, we will let this matter end here.

I disagree with your assessment. Yes please back your words up and post it here. I have no problem with being open as I have nothing to hide.

I think you are referring to the dialogue on this page:
    https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….8;st=60

heiscomingintheclouds:
    And your proof is proof beyond all resonable doubt.
    Just out to curiosity, are you like a Nick student or something?

t8:
    My proof is not beyond reasonable doubt. Convince me that 'The Comma Johanneum' is scripture. I can be convinced with reasonable evidence.

Yes I am the student of Nick and also anyone who teaches truth here. I may not agree with everything, but I take in what I believe is truth. In that sense I am a student.

What I am saying here is that I am teachable and am willing to be the student of anybody who teaches correctly. That is not to be taken as I am a follower of any man. I am a student of anyone who teaches TRUTH and my job is to hear the shepherd speaking through others.

BTW: I do not hear him speaking through you. All I can hear is the accuser making accusations.

Where is the proof that I said that Nick is a spiritual leader?

Please make a post with the proof and also the exact discussion where Nick edited his post(s) deceptively. I am still waiting…

10 Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be.
    12 My brothers, can a fig tree bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (heiscomingintheclouds @ Oct. 02 2006,20:35)
    My problem never was with you, but your defense of Nick drug you into and and because of that, you let your flesh blind you to the truth. You know in your heart that the words I say are true. Why do you insist on not doing what is faithful and true. You know that it was the Lord who revealed to me that Nick, when he edited that it did not appear on the page. Yet, you attempted to cover it up. Why?

Incorrect, that is why I am asking for proof. This is not unreasonable.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (heiscomingintheclouds @ Oct. 01 2006,21:35)
    That is where the problem is t8. You say you follow Christ, yet you do not know him. If you knew him, you would know his Words. Instead, you follow Nick, not Jesus and all on the forum now know this and can see this. Nick is not Christ, he is a man.

Here's the thing. You use to praise me and call me brother and then you turn around and say that I do not know Christ.

This in itself is a serious accusation for Christ says to such “get away from me”.

So I can only conclude the following from your conduct:

• You are double minded
  • You do not know Christ because you called me brother many times

You can't have it both ways H.

Either way to you argue this, you have to at least admit you were wrong somewhere, but it would be better for you to admit your wrongs everywhere (here) and then apologise.

Proclaimer
Participant

Quote (heiscomingintheclouds @ Oct. 04 2006,19:20)
Here is the largest problem I see on this forum. Compromise. You cannot compromise. There is no inbetween. You are either all for God or all for Satan. And until those here realize there is no compromising, you will not be eating at the table of the bridegroom.

Well that is your opinion, but I will certainly be eating at the same table as the master. But I am convinced by your words that you are indeed of another spirit. That being the case, why do you come here accusing us?

I don't go to the Hells Angels forum and accuse them, even though I am not of them. I leave them to do what they want to do. I also do not go to godsaidrandysaid or whatever it is and accuse you guys. No because light fellowships with it's own kind.

You say you are not of us, or that we are not of God, so why do you come here then? What propels you to come to a place you believe is full of deception and conspiracy?

Your message is quite simple. You are the truth and we are false. Trouble is, you are the only one who believes this.

Perhaps it is possible that you are self-deluded?

Please pray about this possibility. God will reveal his truth to your heart if you are willing. It is not too late. God loves you more than you can imagine. He is willing to heal your wounds and forgive your shortcomings.

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 475 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account