Admin feedback

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 475 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (heiscomingintheclouds @ Sep. 26 2006,17:34)
    Don't thank me Debra, thank he who is watching over us all. It is Almighty God who is always urging us to move closer to him. The problem is that we are our own greatest enemies. Instead of yeilding to the will of God, we try to do our own will and this always leads us away from God. He knows what is best for us and he should. After all, he created us. If we would just relax and become slaves in his arms, all our fears and all are problems would disappear. All he wants is for us to love him and trust him. That isn't so much to ask.

Anyway, I know you said that you said you stand closer to Nick's stand on John 3, but do not be deceived, because that stand is the stand that is of the doctrines of men. It has been in place for centuries and it is corrupt. It is not sound. That is why I ask all to do the 3 baptism study. The apostles did not believe the way the world believes today, for it is written and if any would do the study on the 3 baptism, they would know this to be true. So do not be betrayed sister. Nick's doctrine is the doctrine that is embraced by the world.

That is the problem right there.

“Don't thank me, thank God.” BUT……..

“Anyway, I know you said that you said you stand closer to Nick's stand on John 3, but do not be deceived, because that stand is the stand that is of the doctrines of men.”

So H is right and Nick is wrong?

Well H, I pray that you will understand the next verse.

Proverbs 21:2
    Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the LORD pondereth the hearts.

If you come here and basically say “I am right and everyone else is wrong” and the Lord showed me, so you are wrong”, then you will only bring unnecessary division and disharmony. I do not think such actions are wise and I am not surprised that there is a problem now when I read things like this.

To me I would prefer if 'know it alls' didn't come here. I would prefer people who knew nothing and then we could all learn something together.

1 Corinthians 8:2
    The man who thinks he knows something does not yet know as he ought to know.

Even better than that is the next verse:

1 Corinthians 13:2
    If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Hi Debra,

I apologise to you for the conflict going on at the moment. But certain people/person have crept in unawares and then have tried introducing doctrines like “do not touch, do not taste”, and doing things like trying to gather a following after themselves. They then get offended when you disagree with them.

Hopefully such people will just desist or leave as it is not good to create unnecessary division and conflict.

In the end the best thing to do is ignore these kinds of people and respond to those whom you believe are being led by the Spirit of God.

Hopefully you will stick around. There has been some very good things here and there are many to come.

:)

Debra
    Participant

Hi t8
    Thank you for your concern, it 's sad when there's conflict in the body, because the whole body feels it, and I believe it is one of satans greatest weapons against us, we have to remember to put our Armour on before we log on…
    God's Word will sort it out,He wants all of us in the Kingdom, so if we can't get along here, how are we going to handle Eternity together.
    I'm learning alot being apart of this fellowship it's an answer to prayer. Praise God.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Sep. 28 2006,10:26)
    Hi Debra,

I apologise to you for the conflict going on at the moment. But certain people/person have crept in unawares and then have tried introducing doctrines like “do not touch, do not taste”, and doing things like trying to gather a following after themselves. They then get offended when you disagree with them.

Hopefully such people will just desist or leave as it is not good to create unnecessary division and conflict.

In the end the best thing to do is ignore these kinds of people and respond to those whom you believe are being led by the Spirit of God.

Hopefully you will stick around. There has been some very good things here and there are many to come.

Hi t8,

Who said anything about don't touch, and do not taste?  Umm..
    Did I miss something?  And who is offended?

Cubes
    Participant

Quote (david @ Sep. 28 2006,07:03)

I am female too.  Good to have you here.

You're female Cubes?  Really?

This scripture just came to mind.   I like it.
    GALATIANS 3:28
    “There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor freeman, there is neither male nor female; for YOU are all one [person] in union with Christ Jesus.”

Hey David, thanks.
    I like the scripture too and the way God made us in the first place.

Quote (t8 @ Sep. 28 2006,10:18)

Quote (heiscomingintheclouds @ Sep. 26 2006,17:34)
    Don't thank me Debra, thank he who is watching over us all. It is Almighty God who is always urging us to move closer to him. The problem is that we are our own greatest enemies. Instead of yeilding to the will of God, we try to do our own will and this always leads us away from God. He knows what is best for us and he should. After all, he created us. If we would just relax and become slaves in his arms, all our fears and all are problems would disappear. All he wants is for us to love him and trust him. That isn't so much to ask.

Anyway, I know you said that you said you stand closer to Nick's stand on John 3, but do not be deceived, because that stand is the stand that is of the doctrines of men. It has been in place for centuries and it is corrupt. It is not sound. That is why I ask all to do the 3 baptism study. The apostles did not believe the way the world believes today, for it is written and if any would do the study on the 3 baptism, they would know this to be true. So do not be betrayed sister. Nick's doctrine is the doctrine that is embraced by the world.

That is the problem right there.

“Don't thank me, thank God.” BUT……..

“Anyway, I know you said that you said you stand closer to Nick's stand on John 3, but do not be deceived, because that stand is the stand that is of the doctrines of men.”

So H is right and Nick is wrong?

Well H, I pray that you will understand the next verse.

Proverbs 21:2
    Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the LORD pondereth the hearts.

If you come here and basically say “I am right and everyone else is wrong” and the Lord showed me, so you are wrong”, then you will only bring unnecessary division and disharmony. I do not think such actions are wise and I am not surprised that there is a problem now when I read things like this.

To me I would prefer if 'know it alls' didn't come here. I would prefer people who knew nothing and then we could all learn something together.

1 Corinthians 8:2
    The man who thinks he knows something does not yet know as he ought to know.

Even better than that is the next verse:

1 Corinthians 13:2
    If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.

T8,

Do you think that every word that proceeds from every man is going to be true? I am standing for the Word of God. As I said, I cannot open your eyes to make you see. Only God can do that. If a man's heart is not right in the eyes of God, will God reveal himself to that man? Will that man see the spiritual living word? Or will that man see the word through eyes of flesh?

It saddens me that not one has even tried to do the study on the baptisms, but yet most will argue that this doctrine I am pushing is my own and not of God. That is fine if you are right, but if you are wrong, don't you understand just how much problems you are causing for yourselves. You are not coming to the faith, you are moving from the faith. Your hearts are not becoming purer, they are becoming hardened.

So you sit in judgement not of me, but of the doctrine that I bring. And this you can be sure of. And I pray that maybe before it is too late, you all seek the face of God, and not your own fleshly ways. For if you were seeking the face of God, you would already know the truth.

Is God the most important thing in your lives?
    Do you put God first is all things?
    Do you watch more television then read the bible?
    Do you pay more attention to worldly things then the things of God?
    Is God the first and last thing on your mind when waking and going to sleep?
    Is there anyone you hate? For if you hate your brother and say you love God, you are a liar.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Are you being legalistic?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Debra @ Sep. 29 2006,07:57)
    Hi t8
    Thank you for your concern, it 's sad when there's conflict in the body, because the whole body feels it, and I believe it is one of satans greatest weapons against us, we have to remember to put our Armour on before we log on…
    God's Word will sort it out,He wants all of us in the Kingdom, so if we can't get along here, how are we going to handle Eternity together.
    I'm learning alot being apart of this fellowship it's an answer to prayer. Praise God.

To Debra

Paul often spoke of those who came in to draw people after themselves. It was normal back then, as it is today.

Yes I think the best strategy is to ignore these kinds of people as they are after an audience. I am careful as to whom I let teach me. If they have not love, then what good are they going to bring?

May God guide you by his Spirit and be encouraged for it is God's will that we reside in his Kingdom.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Sep. 29 2006,15:27)

Quote (t8 @ Sep. 28 2006,10:26)
    Hi Debra,

Hi t8,

Who said anything about don't touch, and do not taste? Umm..
    Did I miss something? And who is offended?

To kenrch

I didn't have you in mind when I wrote this.

Scripture tells us that we should be wary of those who say “do not touch and do not taste”.
    These forums have had their fair share of those who say do not touch this book, but you can touch that one. Or you can say the Hebrew name, but not the Greek one.
    There have been lots of examples and I usually keep away from such.

Thank you heaven for the extra week. Yet, my decision will be made come Sunday. If it is the will of the Father I leave, then I go without posting anything. I believe there is more then enough on here for all that have the truth in them to discern what is and what is not of God. And that is what matters. As for trying to get those who are blind to see, that is the job of the Lord.

Would it do any good to post what proof I have? Other then proving my accusations are right, what other benefit would come from it. To say you don't believe my accussation is to say you have not understood any truth of the threads I have posted. For if you understood the threads, then you would know the truth in the threads are of God and in my accussation, there would be no doubt what so ever. Yet, to doubt one thing is to doubt all.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (heiscomingintheclouds @ Sep. 29 2006,20:35)
    Would it do any good to post what proof I have? Other then proving my accusations are right, what other benefit would come from it.

The benefit would be that you could prove your accusation.

I do not condemn anyone without evidence or witness. That wouldn't be right. I cannot condemn Nick just because you say that he is a liar and not saved.

What kind of person would I be if I agreed with you, with no proof?

If you just leave without proving your accusations, then what do you think any reasonable person is going to think?

Let me ask you this t8. If Nick said that water baptism saves. And then says it is faith that saves, would you consider that a lie?
    \

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    1Peter 3
    ” 20Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

21The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now SAVE us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ: “

I showed you this verse H and then showed us it must be taken alongside of other verses such as AcTs 2.38. Do you not accept the truth of the scripture shown here?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (heiscomingintheclouds @ Sep. 29 2006,20:44)
    Let me ask you this t8. If Nick said that water baptism saves. And then says it is faith that saves, would you consider that a lie?
    \

I wouldn't because faith in Christ surely encompasses doing his will and we are told to be baptised.

It's like saying “God our only saviour” and “Christ is our saviour”.

The answer is that God saved us through his son.

So if we are to have faith in God, and we are commanded to be baptised and we are not, then is that faith?

This verse in Peter is speaking of the baptism of water, not the baptism that saves us, since it says not the putting away of the filth of the flesh. It is speaking of the figure of the baptism that saves us. That is how we know it is speaking of water baptism here. Notice though it is speaking of the baptism that saves us. And the water baptism is the figure of that baptism. It is symbolic of that baptism.

Don't you yet understand? It is the outward demonstration of the inward baptism that saved us.

david
    Participant

If he said that he never said water baptism saves, but he did. I thought that is what you were saying he did. Didn't you say he flip flopped and then lied about it, saying that he never did.

You do not understand what baptism saves us.
    It is the baptism of blood that saves us. And yes, we are to be baptized by water and also the Holy Spirit. Why do you think the world has become filled with the sons of perdition? Because they corrupted the baptisms?

Admin
    Keymaster

Quote (david @ Sep. 18 2006,00:47)
    t8 or Nick,
    Just out of curiousity, when Nick or an Admin edits something, is it just as when one of us edits something, so that we know there has been an edit?

david

Editing rights for an admin only works for the posts that each admin makes. When an edit is made, no date/time stamp is made for an admin.

Originally all members were able to edit posts. But because of abuse, that priviledge was removed.

However Nick wanted at least certain members (regular members) to be able to edit and I didn't really want it because I am the one who has to clean up the mess when it is abused.

But I agreed and Nick gave me a list of users he thought that we could trust to give editing rights and I complied and had created a member group that had editing rights and simply moved certain members into that group. So if you have editing rights it is because of Nick that you have them, not me.

But I added in the feature of the timestamp so I could see if abuse was taking place. This was done for administrative purposes only. If a post was edited after other posts were made, then that could indicate abuse of the editing feature. That is the only reason for the timestamp.

That is the entire message that I have been trying to convey. The world has corrupted the way the Father has his Holy Apostles set the baptisms to be done in the church and by the corruption of the baptisms, it created a church that had a form of godliness, but denied the power of the Holy Spirit. This in turn brought about a corruption of all things. A little leaven, leaveneth, the whole lump. It created a man of sin, the sons of perdition.

david
    Participant

Nick has changed his mind before. Changing your mind is not a lie. If he believed something was true, and then changed his mind, that's not lieing. But if he said he didn't change his mind, or he said “I never said that,” when he clearly did, then that would obviously be a lie.
    “If Nick said: (1) water baptism saves.
    and then he says (2) it is faith that saves
    would you consider that a lie?”

Well, which statement is the lie? 1 or 2?
    Having wrong beliefs is different than lying.
    Otherwise, 90% of the people on here are always lying.

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 475 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account