Admin feedback

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 475 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi debra,
    You are wise to not follow men who devise their own doctrines from outside of scripture and are desperately seeking other people to walk in their ways of folly. Keep your eyes on the path of truth which is not found in men who preach themselves and not Jesus.

Prov 2
    ” 1My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee;

2So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding;

3Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding;

4If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures;

5Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God.

6For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.

7He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly.

8He keepeth the paths of judgment, and preserveth the way of his saints.

9Then shalt thou understand righteousness, and judgment, and equity; yea, every good path.

10When wisdom entereth into thine heart, and knowledge is pleasant unto thy soul;

11Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee:

12To deliver thee from the way of the evil man, from the man that speaketh froward things;

13Who leave the paths of uprightness, to walk in the ways of darkness;

14Who rejoice to do evil, and delight in the frowardness of the wicked;

15Whose ways are crooked, and they froward in their paths:

16To deliver thee from the strange woman, even from the stranger which flattereth with her words;

17Which forsaketh the guide of her youth, and forgetteth the covenant of her God.

18For her house inclineth unto death, and her paths unto the dead.

19None that go unto her return again, neither take they hold of the paths of life.

20That thou mayest walk in the way of good men, and keep the paths of the righteous.

21For the upright shall dwell in the land, and the perfect shall remain in it.

22But the wicked shall be cut off from the earth, and the transgressors shall be rooted out of it.”

You can follow the words of the scripture followed by the apostles or the doctrines of men. The world corrupted the gospel by changing how the baptisms were to be administered.

According to the Word of God a man is saved, born again by faith in Jesus and salvation in made by confession with the fruit of the lips. This is the baptism of blood where we are baptized into Christ.

Acts 6:30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?

31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Romans 10:10 For with the heart, one believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Romans 10:13 For, “Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

Ephesians 2:5 even when we were dead through our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved),

Ephesians 2:8 for by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,

According to the Word of God a man is to be baptized by water in the name of Jesus.

Acts 8:16 for as yet he had fallen on none of them. They had only been baptized in the name of Christ Jesus.

According to the Word of God a man is baptized in the Holy Spirit in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

I have asked all to do the study on the 3 baptism, but those who would rather cling to the doctrines of men instead of the Word of God continue to argue instead of seeking what is faithful and true. Yet, they cannot disprove it.

Acts 5:39 But if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it; lest haply ye be found even to fight against God.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    It is odd how some take this verse out of context to try to prove salvation by faith alone, following men like Luther.

Acts 16
    :30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?

31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.”

because the next few verses should be included.
    “32And they spake unto him the word of the Lord, and to all that were in his house.

33And he took them the same hour of the night, and washed their stripes; and was baptized, he and all his, straightway.”

Nick, if you would follow God instead of Nick, you may see the truth. Yet, as long as you look through eyes of flesh and not spiritual eyes, you will never see that which is spiritual. Proof of this is you not even trying to find what is faithful and true. You would much rather stand on words that move the soul toward death, not away from it. You claimed that you did the study on the baptism and we both know that is not so. Yet, you did remind me to edit the baptism thread to help those who would do the study. And on that, I thanked you. Yet, you yourself, will not do the study, for to do the study would reveal that what you stand on is not true. And that would mean you would have to admit that you are wrong and we know you would not do that. So it is safer that you do not do the study, but instead, continue as you are. Nick, don't you realize that your ego, your flesh is not going to save you? Only faith in Christ and standing on this Word. You need to get saved.

Debra
    Participant

I'm confused here, are you saying Nicks post is based on false doctrine? And what makes you say Nick isn't saved, I don't think you could possibly know Nicks heart or he yours, only God knows whats on our hearts, why does it have to be this way between you two you remind me of Peter and Paul, I'm just not sure which is which.

Debra
    Participant

Sorry forgive me if I've offended either of you, I'm learning alot of things I didn't know before, the views of David on Michael and Jesus being the same person astounded me. I'd never heard it before within Christian circles, but did hear alot in the New Age arena. Many people believe Jesus and Michael are one in the same, in Babylon. So please can you help me understand without just writing Scripture as precious as it is to me.

seekingtruth
    Participant

Debra,
    Let me also welcome you. I would like to encourage you and suggest you hang around. I too have been surprised by some of the teachings, but use them as an opportunity to learn more about God through study to see if these things may be so (you can never expand your knowledge of truth without being open to new concepts, but they need to be found in scripture). I'm sure I've also proposed some bad teachings, but if we continue to rightly divide the truth we will draw closer to the source of all truth.

Like me you've been forgiven a lot (I read your other post) and therefore you probably love a lot, that is the one thing you need to survive here and grow in the Lord. It would be great if we all got along like brothers and sisters to pursue God … wait a minute we do get along like brothers and sisters (ones that still need to grow up). Anyway good study is available and there are enough solid individuals here to help you stay on target and better understand the mercy and Grace of our Lord, you just have to sort through it, kinda like life.

Your brother in the Lord.

Debra
    Participant

Thankyou seekingtruth, your words are encouraging. and I will hang around. God bless you.

Are there any other women out there,there are some questions I have reguarding women in ministry and I would love to discuss this with a women on board too.

Dear Debra,

You didn't offend me sister. As I said, it is wonderful to have you here. You have not been here long enough I believe to know truthfully which of us to believe. And you should be leary of both. We are to believe God and his Word. I have always stood and said to believe nothing that I say, but prove and reprove to be of God or of man. This is the way of the Lord. We are to seek his face and he will reveal himself to us through his Word and this is how we are also to discern the hearts of me. Can we go by a feeling or are we to weigh them by how their stand is in the Word of God?

Yes, we live in a very frightening world. A world where truth is a rare commodity. This is not by accident. And it has not happened overnight. It has been occuring for centuries.

Religion became corrupted centuries ago. I posted a study on 3 baptisms and requested that all do this study. The reason being is because it reveals how religion today has changed how God set the order of baptisms and they way there were set up in the early church. What the result by the corruption of the baptisms was a church that was a form of godliness, but denied the power of the Holy Ghost.

Let me explain. In the early church, when a man was saved, born again, they believed that the man was baptized into Christ through his blood. This is what united all believers. Salvation. It was salvation that seperated the saved from the unsaved. It made the children of God a peculiar people.

Immediately after one was born again, they were taken out and baptized in water. Now, this is the outward symbolic act of the inward baptism that saves us. No man can see what happens in the heart of a man when he is saved. And when he is baptized in water, he is confessing to the world that he died to his sinful self and has risen a new creature in Christ. When the man is baptized in water, he is baptized in the name of Jesus.

On the day of Pentecost, the believers were baptized in the Holy Spirit. This is not to be mistaken with salvation. This is the promise of the comforter that gave before he went unto the Father. It is the power behind the church and the believer. On the day of Pentecost, the believers were all gathered in one place and the Holy Spirit came upon them. The Holy Spirit of God will not enter into an unclean vessel until it first is sanctified, made Holy. It is for this reason a man must first be saved, born again.

Now, here is where the problems resulted. There came a time in history, and if I am not mistaken, I believe it was around 400 AD, the corrupted church changed the water baptism from in the name of Jesus to in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Later, they even went as far as changing the baptism to children.

God had set an order that was to be abided in the church, but when the baptisms were changed, the baptism of the Holy Spirit and all of the gifts of the Spirit disappeared. It was because they did not do it according to how God had it set to be done. Yet, people still continued to be saved, but as for the power of the Holy Spirit, it was quenched. This is where the church became a form of godliness, but denied the power of the Holy Spirit.

The frightening part of this is what resulted. Prior to the flood of Noah, there was a world filled with evil men. Men who where know as men of sin. These men died in the flood, but their sons once again came to be. And that happened when these men corrupted God's baptisms. The result was the creation of the son of perdition. Men of Sin. 2 Thess. 2
    These men of sin have been ushering the world to the great last battle the bible calls Armageddon.

So yes, it is hard to discern which faith and which man to believe. It is for that reason we are to not follow any man unless he stands steadfast and grounded in God's Holy Word.

Yet, this to has been surrounded by controversy. For today, most don't even recognize which bible as God's Holy Bible. And I can tell you this, that God's Word will shred all other asunder. I stand on the Authorized King James bible. I believe all others are corrupted and I have yet to find even one who has been able do prove there translation has more validity that that of God's Holy Writ, the Authorized King James Bible.

Nick, can we get back to my calling you lazy. You changed the subject, now let us get back to it.

You said I called you lazy, but as you can plainly see, I said that you were not lazy, so in essence, if you still claim I called you lazy, I consider this also a lie.

I didn't think it was laziness. Because you are always on the forum spreading your doctrine. It is just that you don't want to know the truth then. For if you did want to know the truth, you would do the study.

david
    Participant

oK, so where are we at? ARe we all one big happy family again? Have we all forgiven H and Nick for any real or imagined misgivings they may or may not have brought? Have they forgiven each other? Or does the bickering persist?
    I don't even remember how this all started. I think it had something to do with H saying that Nick looked uninterested in his funny yellow hat, and Nick returned the compliment by saying that H looked angry and as though he needed a shave. H took that the wrong way. After that, there was a food fight of mishapen memories followed by a game of accusatory catch.
    But then, we all realized the more important things. We truly forgot what this was all about. We forgot the error against us. So let me just say this:

PROVERBS 25:11
    “As apples of gold in silver carvings is a word spoken at the right time for it.”

mmm. I like apples.

david

Cubes
    Participant

Quote (Debra @ Sep. 26 2006,15:29)
    Are there any other women out there,there are some questions I have reguarding women in ministry and I would love to discuss this with a women on board too.

Hi Debra,

I am female too. Good to have you here.

Debra
    Participant

Hi Cubes,
    nice to be on board.Looking forward to chatting with you.

david
    Participant

I am female too. Good to have you here.

You're female Cubes? Really?

This scripture just came to mind. I like it.
    GALATIANS 3:28
    “There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor freeman, there is neither male nor female; for YOU are all one [person] in union with Christ Jesus.”

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Sep. 24 2006,11:54)

Quote (t8 @ Sep. 23 2006,10:38)
    kenrch, if Nick has a problem with pride, there are ways to help. As seekingtruth has said, love and truth go together.

Fighting pride with pride is non productive.

If you really believe that he is caught in pride, then love is the best way to win him over is it not?

If it turns out that you are wrong, it doesn't matter because you have demonstrated love and no one can righteously accuse you if you truly love.

But when it becomes a competition and reputations are trying to win, then how is that love and how is that truth?

I have said all along that if anything is going to win in these forums it should be the truth and not people. But what is truth without love as seekingtruth has rightly pointed out?

If I'm wrong I'm sorry my heart was in the right place believe me. You say I am wrong so be it but deep in my spirit I know what I did was of God. You and the others may never see it that way. I pray Nick comes out the winner in all this and realizes his problem and becomes a humble servant instead of using venom for words. If you and the others believe I'm a burden and not a contributor then I will leave the forum for the good of all.

I await your reply

Hi kenrch.

I would love you to stay and for everyone to be less competitive and more humble and teachable. In the end if we are humble and teachable we will be able to learn more truth and able to transform more into the image, of the Truth who is Christ.

The vision for Heaven Net is unity in truth, not reputations competing and people putting people down.

I would love you to stay and encourage and lift up and to not be scared to lose if it allows the truth to win. We are servants and we should serve with honour and respect. We should also be good witnesses of the Kingdom we represent.

I speak these words to you, myself, Nick, and all who come here.

Mercy
    Participant

Well said T8, I have learned many things from so many of you guys.

This forum should be about seeking the truth.

I am completely anonymous here and so are you guys. Lets turn this into a place of sharing, testing and learning. I don't need to be right all the time, in fact, I need to be wrong so that I can find out where I am at error and correct my understanding.

All we can do is place barriers or remove barriers for each other. Truth only is given to those rewarded for seeking God.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 25 2006,03:51)
    Hi t8,
    If you could explain that I do not have the knowledge or ability to make alterations to the posts made by others on this site it would clarify some things.

If so then at the best H has made a wrong assumption and has uinfairly blamed me for some glitch of which we are all unaware.

I have asked H, as you have too, to come up with the concrete evidence of this accusation which I would love to see as it is impossible, and he has blustered ever since but never found that evidence.

That might at least remove some of the heat from the accusations against me leaving only lying, deception, laziness, false teaching and being thoroughly evil.

That is correct. No one but “Heaven” can edit or delete all posts. When spammers come here, it is “Heaven” that removes them.

Nick, or myself (t8) cannot edit anyone's post but our own. It has always been like this.

When I log in as the “Super Admin” it is only for IT purposes or to lay down the rules and the like.

Nick cannot change anyones' posts but his own. He has never had that capability and I doubt that he ever will as he himself admits that he is not an IT guru. The Super Admin needs to be a person who knows how to fix things and write code and squash bugs etc. Nick by his own admission will never be that guy.

The Super Admin is me, but I do not mind passing that hat to someone else who knows what to do and is trustworthy. I do it because there is no one else to do it.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Mercy @ Sep. 29 2006,04:43)
    Well said T8, I have learned many things from so many of you guys.

This forum should be about seeking the truth.

I am completely anonymous here and so are you guys. Lets turn this into a place of sharing, testing and learning. I don't need to be right all the time, in fact, I need to be wrong so that I can find out where I am at error and correct my understanding.

All we can do is place barriers or remove barriers for each other. Truth only is given to those rewarded for seeking God.

Amen Mercy.

Matthew 5:9
    Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God.

Admin
    Keymaster

Quote (heiscomingintheclouds @ Sep. 24 2006,15:57)
    If I can stay here for the seven days that I ask, I believe the Lord's will be done. If I am banned from the group prior, then you all will know that the deception ran deeper then just with Nick. I pray the will of the Lord be done and that all honesty and truth is revealed in this matter.

I give you 2 weeks then. That is double what you asked for.
    We want to see the evidence for your accusations by no later than the 10 October 2006.

Yes I agree that the will of the Lord be done and the truth revealed.

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 475 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account