A great delusion is with us.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

A GREAT DELUSION IS WITH US,AND THE MAJORITY CANT SEE.

The kingdom of God is now;Christ has been ruling on this earth for 2000yrs.
    Satan is in prison for 2000yrs,therefore he is not guilty of all the wars.So who is guilty?

Christ is ruling amongst the true believers that are scattered on the earth. The true believers consist of them that confessed with their lips, that christ is the messiah.
    No more works are needed,for Christ has done all the work for us, for we are saved.

Then why did Jesus mention MANY luke warm christians that has done works in his name,and yet rejected?(works).Contaminated works.

Is Christ guilty of all the wars? he has to be; because satan is in chain and still is,but will be let loose just before the great war? So christ is guilty of all the previous wars??

Some believe that satan as a creature does not exist,but it is just a spirit of mens thinking. If satan does not exist than the fallen angels dont exist. So the lake of fire is not prepared for the devil and his angels; But for humans.(mat.25:41.).

THE FACT is that all the true worshippers,has the truth dwelling in them,and therefore the kingdom coming; is theirs,
    but must wait for his coming,with his reward.(rev22:7) behold I come QUICKLY.

Rev.22:12. Behold I come quickly and MY REWARD IS WITH ME,to GIVE every man according as HIS WORKS SHALL BE.
    (yES;WORKS.)his reward is not yet untill his coming.

REv22:20. SURELY I COME QUICKLY: he said this to john in 70–80 ad.

70yrs After his resurection he said I come quickly; so he must be talking about his second coming.
    So the reward will be at the second coming and not before.

Babylon the great the mother of harlots will be destroyed at the second coming.The CITIES OF THE WORLD will be no more;It will be heaps,(ruin) where the wild animals will take over,and the spiders and snakes,and rats will live there. (isiah 13:19. 21.)

Then Christ will set up HIS KINGDOM IN ISRAEL WITH JERUSALEM AS THE CITY. And the remnant of israel(by choice) will be living in that 1000yr rest,taught by the resurected saints,consisting of gentiles.

Now the gospel has come back to israel,and it will be for a 1000yrs.

Please,put away those books and magazines: Turning Gods word into merchandise. go back to the true flesh of Christ.
    In the true bread there is life everlasting.
    The true bread that comes down from heaven.

Another great delusion is coming; the false prophet declaring himself to be God.Dont fall for this.
    Stay awake; dont let the oil run out before the coming.
    blessed are they when the Lord comes, find so doing.(seeking).(feeding on the flesh.)

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

wakeup

blessed are they when the Lord comes, find so doing.(seeking).(feeding on the flesh.)

yes feeding on all the info that God trough his son as made available to us ,today, trough men(the flesh)and trough Gods spirit

Pierre

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 27 2012,08:41)
    wakeup

yes feeding on all the info that God trough his son as made available to us ,today, trough men(the flesh)and trough Gods spirit

Pierre

Hi Pierre.

Only you answed this post?
    I wonder why? It seems that they dont like it.

greetings.

wakeup.

shimmer
    Participant

Wakeup, I put together this post the other day but haven't posted or edited it properly it yet.  So, it's a bit gibberish, but you can take what you want to from it. Looking into things like this takes TIME.!

Luke 17:

As it was in the days of Noah, so will it be in the days of the Son of man.
    They ate, they drank, they married, they were given in marriage…(This is the end days spiritual deception happening now I believe)…,until the day when Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all.
    Likewise as it was in the days of Lot — they ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built, but on the day when Lot went out from Sodom fire and sulphur rained from heaven and destroyed them all — so will it be on the day when the Son of man is revealed.
    On that day …(I believe this is a 24 Hour period)…,let him who is on the housetop, with his goods in the house, not come down to take them away; and likewise let him who is in the field not turn back.
    Remember Lot's wife.…(She “looked back” and so was turned into a pillar of salt – You should therefore be ready to leave all that you have and not look back)…Whoever seeks to gain his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life will preserve it.
    I tell you, in that night there will be two in one bed; one will be taken and the other left.
    There will be two women grinding together; one will be taken and the other left.”
    And they said to him, “Where, Lord?”…(where will they be taken)…He said to them, “Where the body is, there the eagles will be gathered together.

WHERE will the Eagles (Birds) be gathered together?  Look at Revelation:

“Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and with a loud voice he called to all the birds that fly in midheaven, “Come, gather for the great supper of God, to eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all men, both free and slave, both small and great.”

So, in my belief, the 'Day of the Lord' will be an actual period of 24 Hours.  There will be no Rapture as in 'One is taken, while another is “”Left Behind”.  The ones who are taken are the Sinners, as were the ones who were taken away in the Flood.  The ones who are left behind (standing) are the saved.  Heat will destroy and burn the sinners.   The Sun will be used for this.  (Rain was used in the Day's of Noah remember).  So 2nd Peter 3 and Malachi 4:

“They deliberately ignore this fact, that by the word of God heavens existed long ago, and an earth formed out of water and by means of water, through which the world that then existed was deluged with water and perished.
    But by the same word the heavens and earth that now exist have been stored up for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men”.

“For behold, the day comes, burning like an oven, when all the arrogant and all evildoers will be stubble; the day that comes shall burn them up, says the LORD of hosts, so that it will leave them neither root nor branch.

Jesus said He will come like a thief in the night (What comes like a thief in the Night?) , and He said that the sign of the Son of Man will shine from the East to the West.  Matt 24:

“As the lightning comes from the east and shines as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of man. Wherever the body is, there the eagles will be gathered together. …”

“Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and with a loud voice he called to all the birds that fly in midheaven, “Come, gather…”

“…then will appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn.

But for you who fear my name the sun of righteousness shall rise, with healing in its wings. You shall go forth leaping like calves from the stall.
    And you shall tread down the wicked, for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet, on the day when I act, says the LORD of hosts”.
    [/font]

How is this possible??

In Daniel 3, God's People were given protection from the Fiery Furnace.  

“Then Nebuchadnez'zar was full of fury, and the expression of his face was changed against Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed'nego. He ordered the furnace heated seven times more than it was wont to be heated.
    And he ordered certain mighty men of his army to bind Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed'nego, and to cast them into the burning fiery furnace.
    Then these men were bound in their mantles, their tunics, their hats, and their other garments, and they were cast into the burning fiery furnace.
    Because the king's order was strict and the furnace very hot, the flame of the fire slew those men who took up Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed'nego.
    And these three men, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed'nego, fell bound into the burning fiery furnace.
    Then King Nebuchadnez'zar was astonished and rose up in haste. He said to his counselors, “Did we not cast three men bound into the fire?” They answered the king, “True, O king.”
    He answered, “But I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they are not hurt; and the appearance of the fourth is like a son of the gods.”

Then Nebuchadnez'zar came near to the door of the burning fiery furnace and said, “Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed'nego, servants of the Most High God, come forth, and come here!” Then Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed'nego came out from the fire.
    And the satraps, the prefects, the governors, and the king's counselors gathered together and saw that the fire had not had any power over the bodies of those men; the hair of their heads was not singed, their mantles were not harmed, and no smell of fire had come upon them“.

Jesus will come at a time when least expected.  Matt 24: Matt 25:

“For you yourselves know well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.  When people say, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as travail comes upon a woman with child, and there will be no escape.  But you are not in darkness, brethren, for that day to surprise you like a thief”

But, how is it a Day when least expected?  Do you mean the Wolrd is actually going to get better – really?

Easy.  It's called a Happiness DECEPTION.  (Purely Spiritual).  Jesus warned us against being deceived many times.

“Jesus answered them, “Be careful that no one leads you astray”……….”Jesus said to them: “Watch out that no one deceives you”.[/color][/font]

The Battle that we are in today (Perhaps started in 2011) is a Spiritual battle.  You cannot see it.  The only ones who can “”See It””  are those who believed (made the conscious desicion) to believe the truth rather than a Lie. (Perhaps the Eternal Hell Torment Lie)

“Now concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our assembling to meet him, we beg you, brethren, not to be quickly shaken in mind or excited, either by spirit or by word, or by letter purporting to be from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come.
    Let no one deceive you in any way; for that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God …(our Body is the Temple)…proclaiming himself to be God.
    Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you this?
    And you
    know what is restraining him now …(The Holy Spirit as the Restrainer?)…so that he may be revealed in his time.
    For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way.
    And then the lawless one will be revealed, and the Lord Jesus will slay him with the breath of his mouth and destroy him by his appearing and his coming.
    The coming of the lawless one by the activity of Satan will be with all power and with pretended signs and wonders, and with all wicked deception for those who are to perish, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.
    Therefore God sends upon them a strong delusion, to make them believe what is false, so that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness”.

So God sends a strong Delusion.  This can be seen in the Andrew Strom “Kundalini Warning” Videos, and other similar ones.

All of the Commandments are summed up with two things.  To love God and to love neighbour.  How can you TRULY love your neighbour if you believe that Millions of people will go to an eternal hell and you consiously agree that it doesnt matter so long as you save yourself?  He who tries to save HIS OWN LIFE will lose it.  He who loses His life will gain it (see this in the Spiritual sense too)

Now is the most dangerous time to be living in, due to deception.  This is a Spiritual Battle.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Jan. 28 2012,09:40)
    Wakeup, I put together this post the other day but haven't posted or edited it properly it yet.  So, it's a bit gibberish, but you can take what you want to from it. Looking into things like this takes TIME.!

Luke 17:

As it was in the days of Noah, so will it be in the days of the Son of man.
    They ate, they drank, they married, they were given in marriage…(This is the end days spiritual deception happening now I believe)…,until the day when Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all.
    Likewise as it was in the days of Lot — they ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built, but on the day when Lot went out from Sodom fire and sulphur rained from heaven and destroyed them all — so will it be on the day when the Son of man is revealed.
    On that day …(I believe this is a 24 Hour period)…,let him who is on the housetop, with his goods in the house, not come down to take them away; and likewise let him who is in the field not turn back.
    Remember Lot's wife.…(She “looked back” and so was turned into a pillar of salt – You should therefore be ready to leave all that you have and not look back)…Whoever seeks to gain his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life will preserve it.
    I tell you, in that night there will be two in one bed; one will be taken and the other left.
    There will be two women grinding together; one will be taken and the other left.”
    And they said to him, “Where, Lord?”…(where will they be taken)…He said to them, “Where the body is, there the eagles will be gathered together.

WHERE will the Eagles (Birds) be gathered together?  Look at Revelation:

“Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and with a loud voice he called to all the birds that fly in midheaven, “Come, gather for the great supper of God, to eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all men, both free and slave, both small and great.”

So, in my belief, the 'Day of the Lord' will be an actual period of 24 Hours.  There will be no Rapture as in 'One is taken, while another is “”Left Behind”.  The ones who are taken are the Sinners, as were the ones who were taken away in the Flood.  The ones who are left behind (standing) are the saved.  Heat will destroy and burn the sinners.   The Sun will be used for this.  (Rain was used in the Day's of Noah remember).  So 2nd Peter 3 and Malachi 4:

“They deliberately ignore this fact, that by the word of God heavens existed long ago, and an earth formed out of water and by means of water, through which the world that then existed was deluged with water and perished.
    But by the same word the heavens and earth that now exist have been stored up for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men”.

“For behold, the day comes, burning like an oven, when all the arrogant and all evildoers will be stubble; the day that comes shall burn them up, says the LORD of hosts, so that it will leave them neither root nor branch.

Jesus said He will come like a thief in the night (What comes like a thief in the Night?) , and He said that the sign of the Son of Man will shine from the East to the West.  Matt 24:

“As the lightning comes from the east and shines as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of man. Wherever the body is, there the eagles will be gathered together. …”

“Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and with a loud voice he called to all the birds that fly in midheaven, “Come, gather…”

“…then will appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn.

But for you who fear my name the sun of righteousness shall rise, with healing in its wings. You shall go forth leaping like calves from the stall.
    And you shall tread down the wicked, for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet, on the day when I act, says the LORD of hosts”.
    [/font]

How is this possible??

In Daniel 3, God's People were given protection from the Fiery Furnace.  

“Then Nebuchadnez'zar was full of fury, and the expression of his face was changed against Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed'nego. He ordered the furnace heated seven times more than it was wont to be heated.
    And he ordered certain mighty men of his army to bind Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed'nego, and to cast them into the burning fiery furnace.
    Then these men were bound in their mantles, their tunics, their hats, and their other garments, and they were cast into the burning fiery furnace.
    Because the king's order was strict and the furnace very hot, the flame of the fire slew those men who took up Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed'nego.
    And these three men, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed'nego, fell bound into the burning fiery furnace.
    Then King Nebuchadnez'zar was astonished and rose up in haste. He said to his counselors, “Did we not cast three men bound into the fire?” They answered the king, “True, O king.”
    He answered, “But I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they are not hurt; and the appearance of the fourth is like a son of the gods.”

Then Nebuchadnez'zar came near to the door of the burning fiery furnace and said, “Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed'nego, servants of the Most High God, come forth, and come here!” Then Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed'nego came out from the fire.
    And the satraps, the prefects, the governors, and the king's counselors gathered together and saw that the fire had not had any power over the bodies of those men; the hair of their heads was not singed, their mantles were not harmed, and no smell of fire had come upon them“.

Jesus will come at a time when least expected.  Matt 24: Matt 25:

“For you yourselves know well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.  When people say, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as travail comes upon a woman with child, and there will be no escape.  But you are not in darkness, brethren, for that day to surprise you like a thief”

But, how is it a Day when least expected?  Do you mean the Wolrd is actually going to get better – really?

Easy.  It's called a Happiness DECEPTION.  (Purely Spiritual).  Jesus warned us against being deceived many times.

“Jesus answered them, “Be careful that no one leads you astray”……….”Jesus said to them: “Watch out that no one deceives you”.[/color][/font]

The Battle that we are in today (Perhaps started in 2011) is a Spiritual battle.  You cannot see it.  The only ones who can “”See It””  are those who believed (made the conscious desicion) to believe the truth rather than a Lie. (Perhaps the Eternal Hell Torment Lie)

“Now concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our assembling to meet him, we beg you, brethren, not to be quickly shaken in mind or excited, either by spirit or by word, or by letter purporting to be from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come.
    Let no one deceive you in any way; for that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so t
    hat he takes his seat in the temple of God …(our Body is the Temple)…proclaiming himself to be God.
    Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you this?
    And you know what is restraining him now …(The Holy Spirit as the Restrainer?)…so that he may be revealed in his time.
    For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way.
    And then the lawless one will be revealed, and the Lord Jesus will slay him with the breath of his mouth and destroy him by his appearing and his coming.
    The coming of the lawless one by the activity of Satan will be with all power and with pretended signs and wonders, and with all wicked deception for those who are to perish, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.
    Therefore God sends upon them a strong delusion, to make them believe what is false, so that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness”.

So God sends a strong Delusion.  This can be seen in the Andrew Strom “Kundalini Warning” Videos, and other similar ones.

All of the Commandments are summed up with two things.  To love God and to love neighbour.  How can you TRULY love your neighbour if you believe that Millions of people will go to an eternal hell and you consiously agree that it doesnt matter so long as you save yourself?  He who tries to save HIS OWN LIFE will lose it.  He who loses His life will gain it (see this in the Spiritual sense too)

Now is the most dangerous time to be living in, due to deception.  This is a Spiritual Battle.

Hi shimmer.

Thank you for you post.
    you have some things the other way round.
    sample: two working in the field,one will be taken.(taken up)resurected,the other left on earth: not chosen.
    The one left behind is not the one saved,but rejected.

Luke113:27.And then shall he send his angels and shall gather together his elect,from the four winds,from the uttermost part of the earth,to the uttermost part of heaven.

Whomsoever will save his life will loose it,and whomsoever loose his life for my sake will gain life.
    This is about the decision we have to make; to take the mark or to refuse.To drop everything,and to choose suffering for the Lords sake.A great sacrifice to the Lord.

The ark represents Zion,if we are in Zion we will be saved;If we are in babylon,we will go with babylon.

Where the carcase is their the eagles will be gathered.
    Birds of a feather,they flock together.The wicked will be together. The saints will be together.

Rev.19 picturing Christ destoying the armies warring against him. The valley of hinom will be full of cacases; to the brim.
    Jer.7:32.

greetings .

wakeup.

shimmer
    Participant

Wakeup, that is just the way I see things.
    Time will tell.
    Keep watching, that's the main thing.

Do you believe in an Eternal Hell?

Proclaimer
    Participant

HI Wakeup. A couple of things.
    1) You don't need to quote a whole post if you are posting straight after it.
    2) Did you get this teaching from a particular denomination. If so, which one.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Jan. 28 2012,20:40)
    HI Wakeup. A couple of things.
    1) You don't need to quote a whole post if you are posting straight after it.
    2) Did you get this teaching from a particular denomination. If so, which one.

T8.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ADVICE,I AM STILL LEARNING,MANY THINGS I CAN NOT DO YET.

NO DENOMINATION BUT JUST SCRIPTIRE.

GOD BLESS.

wakeup.

shimmer
    Participant

Hi Wakeup. EdJ and Bod (and others) do it all of the time with quoting, and they KNOW not to, so it's no big deal, because you are new here, I used to.

Wakeup, so do you believe in an Eternal Hell? Two or more members here still do. I think Mikeboll still does?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Jan. 29 2012,12:51)
    Hi Wakeup.  EdJ and Bod (and others) do it all of the time with quoting, and they KNOW not to, so it's no big deal, because you are new here, I used to.  

Wakeup, so do you believe in an Eternal Hell?  Two or more members here still do.  I think Mikeboll still does?

Shimmer.

We know that at the end satan and all the wicked will be cast
    into the lake of fire and that will be the end of him, and the wicked. There is no need to keep it burning for ever,for what purpose? Ezekiel 28:18. Thou(satan) hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquities of thy traffic(conduct); therefore will I bring forth a fire from the mids of thee,it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee TO ASHES upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.(obviously satan will be materialized for the people to see.)

Verse 19.All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shallt be a terror,and NEVER SHALT THOU BE ANYMORE.

Can you be happy in heaven, knowing that your family and friends are burning in hell for ever and ever?

wakeup.

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 29 2012,20:11)
    Can you be happy in heaven, knowing that your family and friends are burning in hell for ever and ever?

wakeup.

Exactly!

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Jan. 29 2012,12:51)
    Hi Wakeup.  EdJ and Bod (and others) do it all of the time with quoting, and they KNOW not to, so it's no big deal, because you are new here, I used to.  

Wakeup, so do you believe in an Eternal Hell?  Two or more members here still do.  I think Mikeboll still does?

Hi Shimmer, NOT SO!

Not everyone follows every thread. Some people only click on the last page.
    So it is therefore advantages, so hold smaller topical conversations together.
    I hope you can understand why we both do this. As the smaller topics veer, I…

* 1. Sometimes clip the older parts off.
              * 2. Sometimes post with no quote reference.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Pastry
    Participant

Wakeup

Do you believe, you, or any one else, will go to heaven?  

Georg

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Jan. 31 2012,03:46)
    Wakeup

Do you believe, you, or any one else, will go to heaven?  

Georg

hI GEORG.

NO BODY WILL GO TO HEAVEN; OUR PLACE IS HERE ON EARTH: THY KINGDOM COME, THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH –AS IT IS IN HEAVEN.–
    But the resurected saintS(first resurection) can visit heaven,for they have inherited all things.

But they have work to do here on earth with Christ, they are kings and priests on earth not in heaven.

wakeup.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Wakeup ……> good post brother. And i believe Georg agree with it also.

peace and love…………………………………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    You say
    “GREAT DELUSION IS WITH US,AND THE MAJORITY CANT SEE.

The kingdom of God is now;Christ has been ruling on this earth for 2000yrs.
    Satan is in prison for 2000yrs,therefore he is not guilty of all the wars.So who is guilty? “

“Is Christ guilty of all the wars? he has to be; because satan is in chain and still is,but will be let loose just before the great war? So christ is guilty of all the previous wars??”

Yes if you believe this you are under delusion

Jesus Christ has set up his kingdom by ruling in his servants here but the full expression of that kingdom is when he returns
    Satan is not in prison but will be put there when the Lord returns.Rev 20

Wake up

Wakeup
    Participant

Nick.

Jesus Christ has set up his kingdom by ruling in his servants here but the full expression of that kingdom is when he returns
    Satan is not in prison but will be put there when the Lord returns.Rev 20

Satan is not in prison now; I did nor say; that he is.
    But they are teaching that doctrine.Not me.

The kingdom will be set up on earth after the coming.
    As of today;the kingdom is full of tares; and divided.
    The tares needs to be burned up first.
    The wheat bundled up and stored.
    In the kingdom;the church will be one.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    Yes the full expression of the kingdom will be seen at his return.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    The biggest delusion is that man does not need to repent and be born again but can save himself.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 18 2014,08:54)
    Hi WU,
    The biggest delusion is that man does not need to repent and be born again but can save himself.

Nick.

We both believe in born again;
    except you are already born again;and I still have to wait for the coming.
    You will be as you are now.
    And I will be spirit;God willing.

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account