You cannot have 200% of anything!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 338 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Feb. 21 2012,15:16)
    The fact of the mater is this,  We are saved by the Blood of God.  Not Jew or Gentile.  If Jesus had the blood or flesh of Joseph or Mary then He was fallen to begin with and could not be our savior.

Jesus was a human man, just like us in every way, just as Adam was.  He was born to Mary, but He had the created blood of God in His veins.  He came without SIN.  

NO one could come sinless and save all, except by God's own hand.  The created blood cell placed in a virgin.

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin,

You're forgetting Jesus had Mary's DNA; she was his mother. (Link)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Marlin1
    Participant

Kathi,

I don't mean to mix those words at all, I tried to make it as plain.  Maybe this will help. If you believe that Jesus was a spiritual being before He came to the earth, then you worship a little god.

Too have eternal life, we were in God all the time and so was Jesus in God.  God spoke the Word,(LOGOS) forth.  The WORD is GOD.  That is the mystery, Jesus the fleshly temple that God lived in.

Define LOGOS
    logos    {log'-os}    lovgoß    from 3004; TDNT — 4:69,505; n m

AV  — word (218)
        — saying (50)
        — account (8)
        — speech (8)
        — Word (Christ) (7)
        — thing (5)
        — not translated (2)
        — misc (32) [330]
    1) of speech
      1a) a word, uttered by a living voice, embodies a conception or idea
      1b) what someone has said — a word — the sayings of God – decree, mandate or order — of the moral precepts given by God — Old Testament prophecy given by the prophets — what is declared, a thought, declaration, aphorism, a weighty saying, a dictum, a maxim
      1c) discourse — the act of speaking, speech — the faculty of speech, skill and practice in speaking — a kind or style of speaking — a continuous speaking discourse — instruction
      1d) doctrine, teaching
      1e) anything reported in speech; a narration, narrative
      1f) matter under discussion, thing spoken of, affair, a matter in dispute, case, suit at law
      1g) the thing spoken of or talked about; event, deed
    2) its use as respect to the MIND alone
      2a) reason, the mental faculty of thinking, meditating, reasoning, calculating
      2b) account, i.e. regard, consideration
      2c) account, i.e. reckoning, score
      2d) account, i.e. answer or explanation in reference to judgement
      2e) relation, i.e. with whom as judge we stand in relation, – reason would
      2f) reason, cause, ground

Hope this helps.  If not, then please explain your belief.

God Bless
    Marlin

Lightenup
    Participant

Hi Marlin,
    Thanks for all the time that took.

you said:

If you believe that Jesus was a spiritual being before He came to the earth, then you worship a little god.

Why would you say that? You are a son, does that make you less human than your father?

I believe God the Father begat the Son (who was always within Him before being begotten) who is called in scripture 'the begotten God' and this happened before the ages. I believe that the Father always had the potential to bring out the Son, His only begotten offspring to be His image and share His nature and speak His word.

Blessings,
    Kathi

Marlin1
    Participant

Kathi,

Why would you say that? You are a son, does that make you less human than your father?

I believe God the Father begat the Son (who was always within Him before being begotten) who is called in scripture 'the begotten God' and this happened before the ages. I believe that the Father always had the potential to bring out the Son, His only begotten offspring to be His image and share His nature and speak His word.

Kathi,  Can you not see that if you make Jesus another being created or otherwise, you have two Gods.  Let me see if I can show you the difference.

I believe that God is the Word.  That Word was always with God.  Let us say that Jesus is the Flesh man.  Christ is the Anointing or God's Spirit.  So the Word would be Christ, God's own Spirit, for He is the Word.  So Jesus was Born the Christ.  He was born the very Son of our living God. He is not another god, Jesus is GOD in Flesh.  Our Savior is the very God of the universe through the fleshly temple of our very own Jesus.  

That is why we were commanded by God through Peter to be baptized in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ.   LORD (Father)  Jesus (Son)  Christ (Holy Ghost).
    thus Mat 28:19 says the NAME of Father, Son, Holy Ghost.  One Name, not Names.  The early church had the revelation of who that was.  acts 2:38.

Isa 9:6 says the same thing.

The Lord our God is ONE God.  Now we  worship in the name of Jesus Christ.  If Jesus Christ is another spirit, separate from the Father, then we are worshiping another god.

I can say this,  baptism is black and white.  It should have always been done correctly, but it hasn't been, has it?
    I will admit that the Godhead requires a revelation from God, He is willing to give to all those that truly want the truth.

God Bless you in your search
    Marlin

Lightenup
    Participant

Marlin,
    Jesus is not the Father. Jesus goes to great lengths to demonstrate that the Father is someone other than Himself. The Holy Spirit is not the Christ, the Son of God is the Christ.

Matt 16:Simon Peter answered, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”

God bless,
    Kathi

Marlin1
    Participant

Marlin,
    Jesus is not the Father. Jesus goes to great lengths to demonstrate that the Father is someone other than Himself. The Holy Spirit is not the Christ, the Son of God is the Christ.

Hi Kathi,

You say that Jesus is not the Father,  I agree, Jesus was a human being in which the Father dwelt.

You say the Holy Spirit is not the Christ.  
    I say the Holy Spirit is God's Spirit and Jesus had the fullness of God's Spirit in Him.  The Anointing(Christ).  So the Holy Spirit is the Anointing (Christ).

Kathi, I do not know what you believe,  But if you believed there are three, which I once believe myself.  But I found there was no way to reconcile some things, without finding the bible written wrong.  
    Mat 28:19 and Acts 2:38 for one.  
    Isa 9:6 or another.  
    Mainly these three scriptures and God opening my heart, changed my life.  

I knew what Mat 28:19 said, in fact I, like millions of others was baptized the 1st time using that this incorrect formula.  Which, by the way is no baptism at all. Then we have Acts 2:38.  Ten days after Mat 28:19, only ten days and do you think Peter had already forgot what Jesus had commanded them to do.  

They new exactly who Jesus was,  They new that God was ONE.  They new that it was always the same GOD, each time making Himself smaller.  

They also new that the fullness of God was in Jesus.

For me, Isa 9:6 broke the camels back.  It speaks of the SON and says the SON is the FATHER, SON, HOLY GHOST.

There is much more to this story,but I will say this for now.
    After that revelation from God, the miracle of God in my life truly started.  

God Bless
    Marlin

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    God NEVER came out of Jesus.
    His soul enlivened by the Spirit of God left his body and on the third day returned to it.
    HE did things while his body was entombed.1Peter 3

Our natural body is just a garment that Paul wanted to take off so he could be garbed from above.2 cor5
    The lost have no such new garment. ps 49.13f

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Marlin,
    Is 9.6 is not wrong.
    Jesus Christ governs by the Word OF God in him.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi LU,
    Jesus becomes the Christ by the Holy Spirit.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    If Jesus was the anointed Christ before birth then he was not conceived and Mary was just his surrogate mother.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Feb. 21 2012,15:16)
    The fact of the mater is this,  We are saved by the Blood of God.  Not Jew or Gentile.  If Jesus had the blood or flesh of Joseph or Mary then He was fallen to begin with and could not be our savior.

Jesus was a human man, just like us in every way, just as Adam was.  He was born to Mary, but He had the created blood of God in His veins.  He came without SIN.  

NO one could come sinless and save all, except by God's own hand.  The created blood cell placed in a virgin.

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin,
    Mary was truly his mother.

Forget the catholic idea of original sin and instead you should realise that inner cleanliness by true obedience to the Jewish law and the washing of the word is possible and Jesus proved it.

There was no demon in him and he had not sinned. He had no need to be washed for God's forgiveness [but was ] and was filled with God's Spirit

terraricca
    Participant

Forget the catholic idea of original sin and instead you should realise that inner cleanliness by true obedience to the Jewish law and the washing of the word is possible and Jesus proved it.

Hmmmm???

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    He fulfilled the Law. He showed it was possible to do so justifying God's righteousness in giving it.
    Folks want to say that Jesus was at least a superman with a mighty head start over us.
    Scripture makes very plain that he was just a man despite his divine conception

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Because he fulfilled the schoolmaster's demands it was put aside and a new way through his flesh was opened for us gentiles.
    We have fulfilled the law too if we are in him

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,
    Jesus was no more 50% God than Adam or any other MAN was.
    Men are not 50% God and he was a man.

1tim 2.5
    acts 2 22f

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 24 2012,11:55)
    Hi T,
    He fulfilled the Law. He showed it was possible to do so justifying God's righteousness in giving it.
    Folks want to say that Jesus was at least a superman with a mighty head start over us.
    Scripture makes very plain that he was just a man despite his divine conception

superman???

scriptures ???? Hmmmmm ???

NickHassan
    Participant

Not t.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 24 2012,11:57)
    Hi T,
    Because he fulfilled the schoolmaster's demands it was put aside and a new way through his flesh was opened for us gentiles.

Hmmmmm ??? scriptures ??????????

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 24 2012,12:49)
    Not t.

superman???

scriptures ? Hmmmmm

Not t.

Hmmmmm ???

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Feb. 23 2012,01:04)

Marlin,

Hi Kathi,

You say that Jesus is not the Father,  I agree, Jesus was a human being in which the Father dwelt.

You say the Holy Spirit is not the Christ.  
    I say the Holy Spirit is God's Spirit and Jesus had the fullness of God's Spirit in Him.  The Anointing(Christ).  So the Holy Spirit is the Anointing (Christ).

Kathi, I do not know what you believe,  But if you believed there are three, which I once believe myself.  But I found there was no way to reconcile some things, without finding the bible written wrong.  
    Mat 28:19 and Acts 2:38 for one.  
    Isa 9:6 or another.  
    Mainly these three scriptures and God opening my heart, changed my life.  

I knew what Mat 28:19 said, in fact I, like millions of others was baptized the 1st time using that this incorrect formula.  Which, by the way is no baptism at all. Then we have Acts 2:38.  Ten days after Mat 28:19, only ten days and do you think Peter had already forgot what Jesus had commanded them to do.  

They new exactly who Jesus was,  They new that God was ONE.  They new that it was always the same GOD, each time making Himself smaller.  

They also new that the fullness of God was in Jesus.

For me, Isa 9:6 broke the camels back.  It speaks of the SON and says the SON is the FATHER, SON, HOLY GHOST.

There is much more to this story,but I will say this for now.
    After that revelation from God, the miracle of God in my life truly started.  

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin,
    I believe that the Son of God has been eternally existent, first within the Father and then begotten from the Father before the ages. That is what I feel the Lord showed me and that changed my life. I have yet to be shown that the Holy Spirit is a separate person but I am willing to be corrected. I, like you, believe that the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God and I consider the Holy Spirit to be the inner person of God. Our spirit is our inner person and so I see the concept as very probable.

I was very happy to see that the early church fathers also agree with this understanding of the Son being truly a Son and yet also truly God, begotten before the ages. The oneness is a perfect unity and the equation that I use to demonstrate this is this:

1 FULLNESS of God the Father = 1 God the Father (person) + 1 God, the Son (person) + their 1 united Holy Spirit (their united inner persons).

So without the words and just the numbers it doesn't make sense to the natural mind because no one would agree that
    1 = 1 + 1 + 1
    But when the words are added to clarify, then there is more understanding. The church has a similar equation:

1 Church at large = 1 church at Thessolonica + 1 church at Corinth + 1 church at…….and on and on to include all individual body of true believers, past and present.

In other words, one church can mean the absolute one body of Christ or the one church down the road. The absolute one body of Christ is on one side of the equation and on the other side of the equation are the individual churches being added together.

I hope that helps you understand my view.

Kathi

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 338 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account