World destruction!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Texas
    Participant

How many will survive Wolrd destruction? Will there be survivors?

Reading from 2 Peter 2:4-8 we learn, that only eight persons survived the flood of Noah's Day, when Jehovah open the flood-gates of the heavens. {Genesis 7:11} That only three people came out of ancient Sodom and Gomorra alive, when Jehovah rained sulpher and fire down upon them from the invisible heavens.
    No one today, knows the actual number of those who was destroyed, during those time periods, because there is no way of knowing that number, today. What, though, is the World population today, the number, who just may be wiped out at Armageddon? Note,the following:
    World population
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to: navigatioPopulation density by country Population by region as a percentage of world population (1750–2005)
    The term world population commonly refers to the total number of living humans on Earth at a given time. As of May 27, 2009, the Earth's population is estimated by the United States Census Bureau to be 6,782,536,522.[1] The world population has been growing continuously since the end of the Black Death around 1400.[2]. There were also short term falls at other times due to plague, for example in the mid 17th century.[citation needed] The fastest rates of world population growth (above 1.8%) were seen briefly during the 1950s then for a longer period during the 1960s and 1970s (see graph). According to population projections, world population will continue to grow until around 2050. The 2008 rate of growth has almost halved since its peak of 2.2% per year, which was reached in 1963. World births have levelled off at about 137-million-per-year, since their peak at 163-million in the late 1990s, and are expected to remain constant. However, deaths are only around 56 million per year, and are expected to increase to 90 million by the year 2050. Since births outnumber deaths, the world's population is expected to reach about 9 billion by the year 2040.[3][4]
    Very close to seven Billion people living on this earth, at this present moment in time! That, is a very scary notion, considering where, we are, in the stream of time; so close to Jehovah's great day, of anger. Out of these, almost seven Billion, and how many various Religions are there on the earth now? To follow:
    Sizes shown are approximate estimates, and are here mainly for the purpose of ordering the groups, not providing a definitive number. This list is sociological/statistical in perspective.)
    Christianity: 2.1 billion
    Islam: 1.5 billion
    Secular/Nonreligious/Agnostic/Atheist: 1.1 billion
    Hinduism: 900 million
    Chinese traditional religion: 394 million
    Buddhism: 376 million
    primal-indigenous: 300 million
    African Traditional & Diasporic: 100 million
    Sikhism: 23 million
    Juche: 19 million
    Spiritism: 15 million
    Judaism: 14 million
    Baha'i: 7 million
    Jainism: 4.2 million
    Shinto: 4 million
    Cao Dai: 4 million
    Zoroastrianism: 2.6 million
    Tenrikyo: 2 million
    Neo-Paganism: 1 million
    Unitarian-Universalism: 800 thousand
    Rastafarianism: 600 thousand
    Scientology: 500 thousand.
    Notice from the following two scriptures, Jesus drew a comparison, between, those eight persons who survived the flood period, and those three, who survived the destruction of ancient Sodom and Gommora. He told us, that it would be 'JUST AS It happened.' In other words, there would only be a few survivors, to come out alive, during the destruction that Jehovah would bring at Armageddon. Notice what Jesus predicted, for this time period:
    Luke 17:26-29 (New American Standard Bible)
    26 “And just as it happened in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man:
    27 they were eating, they were drinking, they were marrying, they were being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all.
    28 “It was the same as happened in the days of Lot: they were eating, they were drinking, they were buying, they were selling, they were planting, they were building;
    29 but on the day that Lot went out from Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all.”
    Matthew 24:37-39 (New American Standard Bible)
    37 “For the coming of the Son of Man will be just like the days of Noah.
    38 “For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark,
    39 and they did not understand until the flood came and took them all away; so will the coming of the Son of Man be.” According to that, not many, would, survive alive, because they too, will not understand.

That would have been the reason, that 'all the Tribes of the earth are beating themselves in lamentation, when they see, the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.' That would have been the reason, as John predicted, 'all the Tribes of the earth, will beat themselves in grief, because of him.' {Matthew 24:29-31} {Revelation 1:7

Considering too what Zephaniah the Prophet predicted, would show, that this vast majority under discussion here, would all be annilhilated from this earth. Consider, now, the words of Zephaniah: ” Neither their silver nor their gold, will be able to deliver them in the day of Jehovah's fury; but by the fire of his zeal THE WHOLE EARTH will be devoured, because he will make an extermination, INDEED A TERRIBLE ONE OF ALL THE INHABITANTS OF THE EARTH.” {Zephaniah 1:14-18}

Jeremiah the Prophet also had something to say about this terrible extermination, for he wrote: ” And those slain by Jehovah will certainly come to be, in that day, from one end of the earth clear to the other end of the earth.” So, Jehovah's great day of his anger, will be comparable, to the flood period, also to the destruction of Sodom and Gommora period. Only this time much, much, worse. {Jeremiah 25:33}

Consider now, the vast number of people, who now populate this earth; consider also, the many varied Religions, under discussion here, and with all of that, in mind; consider, at the same time, the words of Jesus on this matter: He said, the following:
    Matthew 7:21-23 (New American Standard Bible)
    21″Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter.
    22″Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?'
    23″And then I will declare to them, ' I NEVER knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.' Further to that, are these words of Jesus:
    Luke 13:25-27 (The Message)
    ” A bystander said, “Master, will only a few be saved?”
    He said, “Whether few or many is none of your business. Put your mind on your life with God. The way to life—to God!—is vigorous and requires your total attention. A lot of you are going to assume that you'll sit down to God's salvation banquet just because you've been hanging around the neighborhood all your lives. Well, one day you're going to be banging on the door, wanting to get in, but you'll find the door locked and the Master saying, 'Sorry, you're not on my guest list.'
    “You'll protest, 'But we've known you all our lives!' only to be interrupted with his abrupt, 'Your kind of knowing can hardly be called knowing. You don't know the first thing about me.”

Then, of course, there's the parable of the wedding feast to consider, for most of religious Christendom, all believe, that they are all, heaven – bound. They'll learn, they'll be bound alright, but not the way they would wish.

American Standard Version (ASV) Matthew 22:11-13 –
    11 “But when the king came in to behold the guests, he saw there a man who had not on a wedding-garment:

Matthew 22:13
    13 “Then the k
    ing said to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and cast him out into the outer darkness; there shall be the weeping and the gnashing of teeth.”

Up to this point, it looks very dubious about the survival of this World's very large poulation, as well as, for the varied religions on this earth, now, at this present time, for, as I have revealed here, it is not a very large number that will be saved, but only a very few, according to the words of Jesus. {Joel 2:32} Only those who Jehovah is calling, according to Joel.

Who, though, will it be, that does survive, this catatstrophic time of Jehovah's great anger? We know that there was to be a final separating work done between the sheep and the goat-like ones of this World, done by the angels sent out by the Christ, during the conclusion of the system of things; with the sheep gathered to his right hand of favor, to inherit the Kingdom; with the goats gathered to his left hand, for their fate in the lake of fire, to be everlastingly destroyed. How many these sheep will constitue in number, no one knows! All we do know though, is, they will be few in number, as opposed to the great number, who will be destroyed, which in this case, will be in the Billions. It will be, just as it was in the days of Noah, just as it was in the days of Lot. Very, very few, during those two incidences, where Jehovah's anger blazed. Converesley, now, exactly the same situation lies before us all. World destruction, on a very, very, frightening scale, with very few survivors, left over.{Matthew 25:31-46}

As for these sheep-like ones! No one knows exactly who they are, or where they are, but most assuredly, they are somewhere, very probably scattered all over this World. They must about now, be feeling like E-li'jah, the prophet, who believed he was all alone, that all the other prophets of Jehovah had been killed off. Jehovah, though, straightened him out on that, though, as will be seen from a reading of the following chaper and verses of scripture:
    1 Kings 19:14,18 – (N.LT.)
    14 He replied again, “I have zealously served the Lord God Almighty. But the people of Israel have broken their covenant with you, torn down your altars, and killed every one of your prophets. I am the only one left, and now they are trying to kill me, too.”
    1 Kings 19:18 (The Message)
    15-18 God said, “Go back the way you came through the desert to Damascus. When you get there anoint Hazael; make him king over Aram. Then anoint Jehu son of Nimshi; make him king over Israel. Finally, anoint Elisha son of Shaphat from Abel Meholah to succeed you as prophet. Anyone who escapes death by Hazael will be killed by Jehu; and anyone who escapes death by Jehu will be killed by Elisha. Meanwhile, I'm preserving for myself seven thousand souls: the knees that haven't bowed to the god Baal, the mouths that haven't kissed his image.” So, as it turned out, E-li'jah was not alone at all, he just hadn't known about those ones Jehovah had preserved for himself. A similar situation going on now, none of these sheep-like ones, knows where the others are, or who they are; but they are there, none-the-less!

What about the part of this World who are not Christain, who claim no belief in the God of the Bible. What about them? Is it fair to kill them all off, along with the professed Christians of this World? According to Jehovah, it is! Note the following:
    Romans 1:18-23 – (The Message)
    Ignoring God Leads to a Downward Spiral
    “But God's angry displeasure erupts as acts of human mistrust and wrongdoing and lying accumulate, as people try to put a shroud over truth. But the basic reality of God is plain enough. Open your eyes and there it is! By taking a long and thoughtful look at what God has created, people have always been able to see what their eyes as such can't see: eternal power, for instance, and the mystery of his divine being. So nobody has a good excuse. What happened was this: People knew God perfectly well, but when they didn't treat him like God, refusing to worship him, they trivialized themselves into silliness and confusion so that there was neither sense nor direction left in their lives. They pretended to know it all, but were illiterate regarding life. They traded the glory of God who holds the whole world in his hands for cheap figurines you can buy at any roadside stand.”

So, what this World will get, is what it deserves to get, as John in the revelation account will tell us:
    Revelation 16:5-7 (The Message)
    4-7 “The third Angel poured his bowl on rivers and springs: The waters turned to blood. I heard the Angel of Waters say,
    Righteous you are, and your judgments are righteous,
    The Is, The Was, The Holy.
    They poured out the blood of saints and prophets
    so you've given them blood to drink—
    they've gotten what they deserve!
    Just then I heard the Altar chime in,
    Yes, O God, the Sovereign-Strong!
    Your judgments are true and just!”

A very frightening scenario, is it not? Perhaps when it is actually occuring it will be terrifying; think, though, of the end result, when Jehovah's anger is brought to a finish. A World filled with perfect, righteous people, living forever. No more pain, no more sickness, no more death. Life forever on a beautiful new cleansed earth, with everyone worshipping the Father as he originally intended it to be ' in spirit and in truth.'All speaking, the one new language, as foretold by Zephaniah the Prophet:

Zephaniah 3:9 (The Message)
    God Is in Charge at the Center
    9-13″In the end I will turn things around for the people.
    I'll give them a language undistorted, unpolluted,
    Words to address God in worship
    and, united, to serve me with their shoulders to the wheel.
    They'll come from beyond the Ethiopian rivers,
    they'll come praying—
    All my scattered, exiled people
    will come home with offerings for worship.
    You'll no longer have to be ashamed
    of all those acts of rebellion.
    I'll have gotten rid of your arrogant leaders.
    No more pious strutting on my holy hill!
    I'll leave a core of people among you
    who are poor in spirit—
    What's left of Israel that's really Israel.
    They'll make their home in God.
    This core holy people
    will not do wrong.
    They won't lie,
    won't use words to flatter or seduce.
    Content with who they are and where they are,
    unanxious, they'll live at peace.” {John 4:23,24}

Isn't this something that all of us should be striving for now? Isn't it worth any sacrifice we may be called upon to make, to have a share in this new world to come? Consider this:
    Revelation 21:5 (The Message)
    “I heard a voice thunder from the Throne: “Look! Look! God has moved into the neighborhood, making his home with men and women! They're his people, he's their God. He'll wipe every tear from their eyes. Death is gone for good—tears gone, crying gone, pain gone—all the first order of things gone.” The Enthroned continued, “Look! I'm making everything new. Write it all down—each word dependable and accurate.” That about sums it all up quite nicely, doesn't it?Texas!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account