Words of Wisdom

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 143 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t,

Those who are led by the Spirit are the sons of God.  Rom 8

This applied to Jesus too.

terraricca
    Participant

N

Paul did not talked to Jesus ,but to those that Jesus through his sacrifice could bring to become sons of God ,so it cannot apply to Christ for Christ WAS THE SON OF GOD ,

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t,

Again you make your own conclusions rule over what is written.

terraricca
    Participant

N

why you don’t show scriptures that I have broken so that I can learn from it ,but you have any ,just opinions

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t,

The sons of God are led by the Spirit of God.

Who are the sons of God??

Ed J
    Participant

Hi t,

If you can do it all yourself we bid you

bon voyage

Nick

I never said you can do it yourself ,but you have to do the first steps yourself ,before God and his son will come to support you ,

do understand that God only can bless the deeds that are done not the ones you dream of ,

Hi Pierre,

What are these “first steps” you have to do? – Please list them for us OK?

terraricca
    Participant

Ed

hear the message of truth ,believe in it as the truth ,and act upon it in a way live by the truth ,and then stay faithful to that truth for the rest of your life ,until your own death ,or until the return of Jesus whichever come first ,

and somewhere in their God and Jesus will make them known to you ,

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t,

And remain open to the possibility you have been deceived.

A superficial reading of Scripture may lead you into error.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t,

phil 3 7-9

terraricca
    Participant

hi N

you got wrong again ,when you do all the things i said (from scriptures) you don’t have to fear to be deceived for the way in the truth of God contain the recipe to be never deceived.

I have read the scriptures 30/40 times and some books a 100 times if not more and still do ,

Ed J
    Participant

Hi t,

phil 3 7-9

Hi Nick,

And especially verse 15

terraricca
    Participant

Ed /nick

Hi t,

phil 3 7-9
    ======================================

Phil 3:16 Only let us live up to what we have already attained.
    Phil 3:17 Join with others in following my example, brothers, and take note of those who live according to the pattern we gave you.
    Phil 3:18 For, as I have often told you before and now say again even with tears, many live as enemies of the cross of Christ.

those scriptures are more descriptive of what we discussing

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,

Are you offering yourself as a good example to follow?

But are your ways like those of Jesus or Paul?

terraricca
    Participant

N
    I am not Jesus nor am I Paul for special people are what they are ,but i share the love they have for the written word of God and his wisdom ,

and for the love they have shared with us so that we also can Love God with all our heart and mind in his truth ,

I wish all come to share that Love for God’s truth

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,

Yes Saul of Tarsus had the same attitude.

But his actions were misguided.

Ed J
    Participant

I have read the scriptures 30/40 times and some books a 100 times if not more and still do ,

Hi Pierre,

Those 100 other books and the NIV make for bad study material.
    Either learn Hebrew and Greek, or use the “AKJV Bible”
    and “Strong’s Concordance”. Dr. James Strong
    defines all the words exhaustively in
    their original languages (H,A,G).

Learning religious rederick from the taskmasters of religion has impeded your learning. (ref. to Col.2:21-22)
    “Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.” (2Tim.3:7)

terraricca
    Participant

Ed

I am so sorry that i was not born in a english speaking country ,and so I had to read the scriptures in other languages and only when i moved to Canada i start learn english ,so I do apologist for my misfortune, but even today I have a hard time to follow the modern english you like to force me in the old english language as well

it seems to me you like to bring down people to your level of ignorance ,by make them believe that one version is better than another ,but this is a illusion of yours ,
    for God’s message never changes in any version ,but that you still don’t know that right ? NO

I have use the history books/the concordances many of them in many languages /bible dictionaries / and what not

but all that does not replace the truth in the scriptures ;and that is the knowledge you have not yet acquired

terraricca
    Participant

hi N

Hi T,

Yes Saul of Tarsus had the same attitude.

But his actions were misguided.
    =======================================

what Paul was deceived with was the opinions of tradition ;and that make him do what he had done ;this shows you what a good heart can become when it is deceived

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,

Yes avoid legalistic tradition.

become kinder.

Ed J
    Participant

Ed

I am so sorry that i was not born in a english speaking country ,and so I had to read the scriptures in other languages and only when i moved to Canada i start learn english ,so I do apologist for my misfortune, but even today I have a hard time to follow the modern english you like to force me in the old english language as well

it seems to me you like to bring down people to your level of ignorance ,by make them believe that one version is better than another ,but this is a illusion of yours ,
    for God’s message never changes in any version ,but that you still don’t know that right ? NO

I have use the history books/the concordances many of them in many languages /bible dictionaries / and what not

but all that does not replace the truth in the scriptures ;and that is the knowledge you have not yet acquired

Hi Pierre,

It’s my understanding that the “French Bible” is a good translation.
    Use the AKJV Bible with the French Bible and you’ll do fine.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 143 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account