Witness to jesus!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Texas
    Participant

Witness to Jesus! The work of true Christians!

While working on my article about the Anti-Christ, I came across something that I'd never given any thought to before. That had to do with the following two scriptures in the Revelation account. Look at them, and I believe that you'll know what I'm driving at.

Revelation 12:17 (The Message)
    13-17 “When the Dragon saw he'd been thrown to earth, he went after the Woman who had given birth to the Man-Child. The Woman was given wings of a great eagle to fly to a place in the desert to be kept in safety and comfort for a time and times and half a time, safe and sound from the Serpent. The Serpent vomited a river of water to swamp and drown her, but earth came to her help, swallowing the water the Dragon spewed from its mouth. Helpless with rage, the Dragon raged at the Woman, then went off to make war with the rest of her children, the children who keep God's commands and HOLD FIRM TO THE WITNESS OF JESUS.” Then, the other:
    Revelation 19:10 (The Message)
    10 “I fell at his feet to worship him, but he wouldn't let me. “Don't do that,” he said. “I'm a servant just like you, and like your brothers and sisters WHO HOLD TO THE WITNESS OF JESUS.”

I suddenly realized, that, all of my Posts, almost, without exception was, doing that witness work. I was, without even realizing it, holding firm to the witness of Jesus, in every Post!

Now, I know full-well, that none of you, will be very happy, with what I've stated here, but, aside from that, I also know, that Jehovah, and his Son, will be very happy with the work that I'm doing. That's what really counts!

As Jehovah himself has stated: “Be wise, my Son, and make my heart rejoice, that I may make a reply to him who is taunting me.” {Proverbs 27:11} Now, all of you, {Board Moderators} my be very angry, upset, and unhappy with me, but I can live with that, because, I know, I'm making Jehovah's heart rejoice, because, in my case, he can make a reply, to the one who has taunted him for many Centuries now. No one can take away the happiness I experience, because of that. You can kick me off your Board, but I'll know, that I did my very best for Jehovah, and his dear Son, Christ Jesus. Leaving your Board, will not dampen my spirits, in the least little bit.

Now, you all profess to be Christian's, so, having that in mind, I'm wondering WHY a Christian would serve warnings on another Christian who was actually doing the work of witnessing to Jesus? Don't you yourselves ever wonder about that? I really feel, that you should, shouldn't you?

Should all of you, not be, like me, 'holding firm to the witness of Jesus,' since you are all {according to you} are Christians? Texas!

Cindy
    Participant

Texas

When it comes to witnessing, all Churches are doing that, they all read and teach from the bible, do they not? But it is their doctrine they believe in, where they go wrong.
    You may not teach their doctrine, but your understanding of scripture, the way you explain it, is just as wrong.
    When Satan was thrown out of heaven, Rev. 12:7, that was the cleansing of the sanctuary prophesied in Dan. 8:14.

Dan 8:14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

The woman that brought forth the “man child” (Jesus), was Israel.
    The woman that were given eagle wings, God's protection, were the true believers, saints. They were kept from total destruction, but not from trials and persecution by Antichrist, 1260 years.
    Jesus told the woman by the well, “had you ask me, I had given you living water”, the water of life, truth. When water comes at you like a flood, its destructive; Satan tried to drown the saints with Antichrists water, false doctrines. The earth/people helped the woman when in 1517 the great Reformation started, and took the pressure of them.
    Then Satan was wroth, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed.
    “The remnant of her seed”, the first woman Israel, were all the Jews scattered all over the world, and that happened during WWII, the worst time the Jews ever experienced, Mat. 24:21-22.
    You may feel it is your duty to witness, I feel it is mine to correct you.

Georg

Hi Texas

Quote (Texas @ May 28 2009,20:26)
    Now, you all profess to be Christian's, so, having that in mind, I'm wondering WHY a Christian would serve warnings on another Christian who was actually doing the work of witnessing to Jesus? Don't you yourselves ever wonder about that? I really feel, that you should, shouldn't you?

But it is you who is serving warnings against every one else here who are also witnesses of Jesus.

In fact that is what your post are all about, while claiming that you are the only one doing the witnessing of Jesus!

That seems rather delusional to me!

I think you are still a JW though you claim not to be one, because they are under the same elitist delusion.

WJ

david
    Participant

Texas

When it comes to witnessing, all Churches are doing that, they all read and teach from the bible, do they not?

No, they are not. At least, the members aren't. And they aren't doing anything like the work Jesus set out for his followers.

david
    Participant

Question: What are all those boxes under texas' avatar?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account