Wisdom, understanding, knowledge

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

georg

please say more to make sure i understand what you mean

Elizabeth
    Participant

terraricca

I apologize, I was in a hurry, and did not even see that you addressed CO.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

georg

ok no offence

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Feb. 19 2010,18:28)

Quote (chosenone @ Feb. 19 2010,06:05)
    Georg.
      Thanks for the insult.  

terraricca.
      Thanks.

To All.
      I would like to ask you all a question, please, be respectfull and give your opinion if you will.

“What, in your opinion, did the death by crucifiction of Jesus, His resurrection, and then His ascention to the Fathers right hand side accomplish”?

God Bless,  Jerry.

Jerry

You ask for opinion, that means I would have to stop right here; don't you want the truth? what good are opinions? Opinions are substitutes for facts.
    Now, you know that sin deserves death, right?

Rom 6:23   For the wages of sin is death;…

When Adam sinned, not only did he die, but God cursed all mankind with death.

1 Cr 15:21   For since by man came death,…
    1Cr 15:22   For as in Adam all die,…

What would have happened if God had not cursed us with death before we had sinned? it would have meant that each and every one of us had to have a savior, and Jesus, in order to save all of us, would have to die for each and every one of us. This is the only way God could teach the world not only the effect of sin, but the penalty of it too.
    God has much bigger plans then just this little planet, do you think he created the whole universe just to populate this small planet?

Isa 9:7   Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end,…  

How could it continue to increase once this planet is all filled up?

By cursing all mankind with death for one mans sin, God can also remove that curse from all mankind by removing the sin from that one man, Adam. That is what Jesus came for and did.
    Jesus was a spirit being, but he did not come to rescue spirit beings, he came to rescue human beings. Spirit beings can't die, only by God's hand; so Jesus had to become one of us, human.

Hbr 2:16   For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

What are your seed/offspring's? they are human, are they not? that is what is meant by “seed” of Abraham; Jesus was all human, not a mixture of human and spirit.
    Jesus took on himself the sin of Adam, with it the penalty of sin, death. By removing sin and death from Adam, he also removed the curse of death from all of us; but, what all of that means for now is, that after we die, we will be resurrected. God only removed the death curse of Adam from us, so how is he going to deal with all of our sins? not only ours, but all of those that never even heard the name Jesus?

Act 4:12   Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.  

Adam too, has to get to know the man that died for him, he too has to except Jesus as his savior, if he doesn't, he will die again. No difference with us, we all have to except Jesus as “OUR” savior, then God will apply his sacrifice, blood, to us and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

God has given mankind a set time to prove to themselves that without his Holy Spirit in us, we are not capable to rule
    ourselves in peace.

Isa 59:8   The way of peace they know not; and there is no judgment in their goings: they have made them crooked paths: whosoever goeth therein shall not know peace.

This allotted time is just about up, God will punish the world for their evil first,

Jer 25:29   For, lo, I begin to bring evil on the city which is called by my name, and should ye be utterly unpunished? Ye shall not be unpunished: for I will call for a sword upon all the inhabitants of the earth, saith the LORD of hosts.  

The city called by his name is Jerusalem, the evil is the third and final tribulation. And should we go unpunished for our evil? we will not.
    It is after all of this, when Christ will begin his reign; it is during his reign, the millennium, that all the dead will be resurrected.

1Cr 15:22   For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.  
    Jhn 5:28   Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,  
    Jhn 5:29   And shall come forth;…

After the dead are resurrected, the teaching/judging begins. In the millennium, there will nothing but the truth be taught; it is during this time that all will learn what sin is, and what it causes, death.
    This is what Christ's sacrifice has accomplished, for all to learn the truth, and to obey it and live for ever, or to disobey it and die for ever, second death.

Act 3:23   And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.  

To be seated at the right hand of the Father is not meant literal, it is meant us an honor, highest honor, and then be given Immortality.

Jhn 5:26   For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;  

If I have not been clear enough, please let me know.

Georg

Bump for Jerry

chosenone
    Participant

Hi Georg.
    Thanks for your input. Seeing as only you have the “truth”, while I and others on this site just have “opinions”, it really is pointless for us to express our “opinions”. To you, who have all “truth”, it must be frustrating to read all these heretical opinions of all us common folk. So thanks again, but I personally feel it useless to reply to anyone who has all the “truth”, I just couldn't compete with such authority as yours.

Blessings, Jerry.

terraricca
    Participant

CO

that's false humility,you really don't mean it.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (chosenone @ Feb. 20 2010,16:13)
    Hi Georg.
      Thanks for your input.  Seeing as only you have the “truth”, while I and others on this site just have “opinions”, it really is pointless for us to express our “opinions”.  To you, who have all “truth”, it must be frustrating to read all these heretical opinions of all us common folk.  So thanks again, but I personally feel it useless to reply to anyone who has all the “truth”, I just couldn't compete with such authority as yours.

Blessings,  Jerry.

Jerry

Is that what this forum is all about, competition?
    What is it that we are competing for, is it not truth, and understanding?
    Although I have to admit, it seems some are doing it for sport.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

chosenone

Group: Members

——————————————————————————–
    terraricca.
    If you don't know , just say so.

CO, i would like to say it .

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account