Will all men be saved

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    kenrch
    Participant

Found most of this on the web.

The last enemy is Death. When death is cast into the lake of fire” Death” will be no more which is the Second Death (1Cor. 15:26; Rev. 20:14).
    1Ti 2:3 This is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
    1Ti 2:4 who would have ” all men to be saved”, and come to the knowledge of the truth.
    1Ti 2:5 For there is one God, one mediator also between God and men, himself man, Christ Jesus,
    Fire is the purgeing of sin that keeps us separated from God (1Cor. 13:15). Through Adam came the first death which we are living now. The flesh is death it will die “through the fire”. Through the death of Christ came “New spitritual” life and defeated the first (Adam's) spiritual death. It is by death that death is rendered powerless, and there arises an upspringing, a new life. Since we are all under the effects of the first death, it is appointed unto us to die once more, not physical death, we are already in a state of mortality but now a dying out to this present death state. We conquer this death of the carnal mind by dying to it. God is destroying the first death with the second death!
    The wicked who refuse God just as Adam did knowing Jesus they reject His government and continue in sin. 1Ti 2:4 who would have ” all men to be saved”, and come to the knowledge of the truth. God 's “will” is to save “all” men. The religions of today teach that God can't save “all men because not all men want to be saved “we have a free will. The Spirit has faithfully told us of a second death into which unbelieving and incorrigibly wicked men shall surely go. They go there with death and with hell. The second death will be an experience and a period of time similar to this first death we are now experiencing, but much more terrible and severe than anything we now know. The processes of God to break the resistance of willfully wicked men are extremely severe. Not only in this present age of the first death but in that second death which is to come. The second death can only be described as the “lake of fire.” This terrible death is reserved for those who have not profited from the previous judgments and still need further correction to subdue them to the will of God. When the process is complete, and the last sinner has emerged from the discipline with a broken and contrite spirit, having learned the lessons of the awful fruit of man's “own way,” fully yielding to the Lordship of our Saviour, then at last shall be fulfilled the beautiful promise:
    Rev 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of the throne saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he shall dwell with them, and they shall be his peoples, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God:
    Rev 21:4 and he shall wipe away every tear from their eyes; and death shall be no more; neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain, any more: the first things are passed away.
    Rev 21:5 And he that sitteth on the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he saith, Write: for these words are faithful and true.

My God's will be done on earth as it is in heaven. All men will be saved, no sin cannot exist in heaven or the “new” earth. All sin will be “BURNED UP”, For we must be perfect as our Father is perfect. Amen!

So whatya think?

TJStarfire
    Participant

I am sure He would like all of His creations to be saved.
    However, Jesus said that won't happen.

Matt 7 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that does the will of my Father which is in heaven.
    Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
    And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
    narrow is the way, which leads unto life, and few there be that find it.

Claims to be a Christian don’t make you one
    Only a few will do what is necessary to be saved.

MrBob
    Participant

God wishes all people to come to repentance. However, we all have seen people who have rejected the savior. Though God wishes all to be saved, people still have free will. Everyone has the chance, but not everyone takes that chance.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (TJStarfire @ May 07 2006,15:39)
    I am sure He would like all of His creations to be saved.
    However, Jesus said that won't happen.

Matt 7 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that does the will of my Father which is in heaven.
    Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
    And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
    narrow is the way, which leads unto life, and few there be that find it.

Claims to be a Christian don’t make you one
    Only a few will do what is necessary to be saved.

amen TJS,
    That is the tragedy. False teachers are teaching all other ways of false salvation and millions are sincerely following them hanging on to every word, and as scripture says when the blind lead the blind both end up in the pit.
    You need to see the kingdom. But seeing the kingdom only follows obedience to the command of God.

kenrch
    Participant

Well heres the thing. He is saying that those who reject Jesus, the wicket, and evil will go through the second death which is worse than “this” present death.
    “Through Adam came the first death which we are living now. The flesh is death it will die “through the fire”. Through the death of Christ came “New spitritual” life and defeated the first (Adam's) spiritual death. It is by death that death is rendered powerless, and there arises an upspringing, a new life. Since we are all under the effects of the first death, it is appointed unto us to “DIE ONCE MORE”, not physical death, we are already in a state of mortality but now a dying out to this present death state.”

There is one lie “Die once more”
    Heb 9:27 And inasmuch as it is appointed “unto men once to die,” and after this cometh judgment;

The second death is the end. What he is saying that the second death is another “age”.

kenrch
    Participant

You need to see the kingdom. But seeing the kingdom only follows obedience to the command of God.

Which command is that Nick? OR What command is that?

kenrch
    Participant

1Ti 2:3 This is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
    1Ti 2:4 who “WOULD” have all men to be saved, and come to the knowledge of the truth.

Seems he forgot to quote the word “would”.

1Co 3:13 each man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it is revealed in fire; and the fire itself shall prove each man's work of what sort it is.
    1Co 3:14 If any man's work shall abide which he built thereon, he shall receive a reward.
    1Co 3:15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as through fire.

…but he himself shall be saved; “yet so as through fire.”

How much of us is sin that will be burned.

Mat 6:22 The lamp of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
    Mat 6:23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is the darkness!

TJStarfire
    Participant

The second death is the end. What he is saying that the second death is another “age”.

???
    Another AGE in the fiery pit.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ May 08 2006,04:36)

Which command is that Nick?  OR  What command is that?

Hi kenrch,
    Jn 3.3f
    “…Truly, truly I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God…….Unless one is born again of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God””

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ May 08 2006,04:57)
    1Ti 2:3  This is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
    1Ti 2:4  who “WOULD” have all men to be saved, and come to the knowledge of the truth.

1Co 3:13  each man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it is revealed in fire; and the fire itself shall prove each man's work of what sort it is.
    1Co 3:14  If any man's work shall abide which he built thereon, he shall receive a reward.
    1Co 3:15  If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as through fire.

Mat 6:22  The lamp of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
    Mat 6:23  But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is the darkness!

Hi kenrch,
    The foundation is specified.[Matt 7.24]
    The foundation stone laid on it is specified.[1Cor 3.11]
    The additions to the structure are specified.[2Peter 1.3f]
    The final result is specified- Christ lives in us.

Storms, floods and fire test our building till we die.

kenrch
    Participant

Nick,

Who are you directing “YOU NEED” to:

Can you see the kingdom of heaven other than His children. You haven't taken a trip up there like Paul, have you?

Here's another one “the gospel of Judas” seems Judas wasn't such a bad guy after all he did what he was called to do and Jesus choose him to betray HIm! Nothing said about the thirty pieces of silver.
    Have you heard of the D'venci code? Where Jesus and Mary M. were married and had I believe two daughters and Jesus' decendents are living in France.
    I don't believe weave we have heard the last of this stuff as the end draws closer and closer Jesus will just be a fairy tale!
    I can hear them “the bible is just a story book”. Well I always have this question: Where did John know this:

Rev 11:18 And the nations were wroth, and thy wrath came, and the time of the dead to be judged, and the time to give their reward to thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and to them that fear thy name, the small and the great; and to “DESTROY THOSE WHO DESTROY THE EARTH”.

Where did this 1st century man get those who destroy the earth? The lasted invention in John's time was the wheel!
    They NEVER have an answer!

I want to know another thing. Where did the name of the animals come from? Again no answer. May be you know Nick?
    Where did the name of the animals come from? :) :p :D

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Kenrch,
    All need to be saved.
    The names of all the animals he saw were given by Adam according to Genesis 2.19f

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 08 2006,23:02)
    Hi Kenrch,
    All need to be saved.
    The names of all the animals he saw were given by Adam according to Genesis 2.19f

Nick, I know you know ADAM named the animals.

I thought you might have heard some say (What man other than Adam) say so and so named the animals.

I know Adam named the animals. But what does the “heathen” say where the NAMES of the animals come from? Do they know? I have never heard anyone say Darwin or any man. They don't know how to answer.

Where does one get this stuff first and second death being ages? It's like sience fiction “may be it could be”. Thank God for the word :)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Kenrch,
    Surely Adam would only have met a small proportion of the animals plants and insects that exist, to say nothing of bacteria. So the task passed on to other men, even Darwin.

It is interesting that some who abhor the
    theory of Darwin on scriptural grounds
    still cling tightly to the
    theory of trinity,
    a deeply spiritual statement about God from outside of scripture.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 08 2006,22:14)

Quote (kenrch @ May 08 2006,04:57)
    1Ti 2:3  This is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
    1Ti 2:4  who “WOULD” have all men to be saved, and come to the knowledge of the truth.

1Co 3:13  each man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it is revealed in fire; and the fire itself shall prove each man's work of what sort it is.
    1Co 3:14  If any man's work shall abide which he built thereon, he shall receive a reward.
    1Co 3:15  If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as through fire.

Mat 6:22  The lamp of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
    Mat 6:23  But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is the darkness!

Hi kenrch,
    The foundation is specified.[Matt 7.24]
    The foundation stone laid on it is specified.[1Cor 3.11]
    The additions to the structure are specified.[2Peter 1.3f]
    The final result is specified- Christ lives in us.

Storms, floods and fire test our building till we die.

I'm not sure what you are saying but this is the way it is.

1Co 3:13 each man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it is revealed in fire; and the fire itself shall prove each man's work of what sort it is.

The good work of the obedient severant. People saved, teaching the truth, fruits of the Spirit.

Those who were saved and beared fruit then you will receive a reward.

If the ones you witnessed too did not recieve Jesus in their heart and did not bear fruit then you will suffer loss. But you because Jesus lives in you will be saved because the fire will reveal it.

Mat 6:22 The lamp of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

The “LAMP” of the body is the eye. Could He mean the eye is the window of the soul? If your eye be single (whole, light , no darkness or sin) then your whole body will be full of light. ** I don't know about anyone else but I have seen people “Glow” like their flesh was trying to peel off. Their body could not contain the light!
    I pray I would get to that point!

Mat 6:23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is the darkness!
    If you are evil then your body is dark (sin) How great is that darkness! How much sin do you have. Jesus is speaking of the soul not the flesh. THE LIGHT IN THE BODY! We know that this flesh is but filthy rags AND WILL NEVER GET INTO THE KINGDOM.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    I do not believe 1 Cor 3 relates to the other buildings which God is building, and which He has used us as His servants to help get them established. We are only responsible for how our own building is prepared according to the instructions and the grace He has given us given to do so.

Yes the eye reveals the contents of our tents if we have eyes of the Spirit.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 11 2006,04:29)
    Hi kenrch,
    I do not believe 1 Cor 3  relates to the other buildings which God is building, and which He has used us as His servants to help get them established. We are only responsible for how our own building is prepared according to the instructions and the grace He has given us given to do so.

Yes the eye reveals the contents of our tents if we have eyes of the Spirit.

matt. 25:14-30 and matt5:19

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch.
    Matt 25,14f is the parable of the talents and Mt 5.19 speaks of the Law.
    What do you mean?

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 12 2006,02:41)
    Hi kenrch.
    Matt 25,14f is the parable of the talents and Mt 5.19 speaks of the Law.
    What do you mean?

Hi Nick'

To me Matthew 25:14-30 speaks about the servants of God and the rewards of those servants. And so agrees with 1Cor.3:11-15.

1Co 3:14 If any man's work shall abide which he built thereon, he shall receive a reward.

I know that the foundation are the apostles, Christ being the chief corner stone. But this verse is speaking of the BUILDING on the foundation that you build.

Each servant receives a just reward according to the souls he brings to Christ. Matt. 25:17-29

Mat 25:19 Now after a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and maketh a reckoning with them.
    This verse is speaking of the 2nd coming of Jesus.
    He is the Lord we are His servants. What are you going to do with the “New” life you received. We will be held accountable.
    We should not be babes forever but grow to an adult, witnessing minstering to each others needs.

Mat 25:21 His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will set thee over many things; enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
    Here the faithful servant recieves a reward because he shows the fruit of his ministry.

If the fruits of his minstry remains after passing through the fire, he receives a “reward”. If his fruits become “burned up” then he suffers loss. But he himself is saved “yet through the fire”.
    The same with these servants in Matt. “they received a reward” :
    His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will set thee over many things; enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

1Co 3:15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as through fire.

Matt.5:19 speaks of a reward and loss.
    Mat 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, shall be called “LEAST” in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, he shall be called “GREAT” in the kingdom of heaven.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account