Why the world doesn't understand!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Texas
    Participant

Why the World Doesn't Understand! The Bible!

It is a very sad thing to consider, that this entire World, alienated from God, as it is, doesn't understand one word in the Bible! It's true that the Clergy of Christendom will stand in their pulpits delivering sermons to their flocks; but, being as they themselves, do not understand what they are teaching, and they are not able to make their flocks understand; there is a whole mess of scripture twisting going on, that leaves them all in a state of mass confusion; for that religious confusion can be seen, not only in the places of worship of Christendom, and on these so-called Christian Boards. It encompasses this entire World, because no scriptural truth can be found anywhere on this earth; with the exception, that is, from those who constitute the ones foretold to be no part of this World. Find them, you will find the real truth of the Bible! They, though, are not that easy to find; and when they are found no one who makes up a part of this World, will give them a listening ear. To this World, they are annoying individuals, who expose all of their false teachers for being what they are, exposing as they would do as Jesus and his Apostles would do all of their false beliefs and teachings. {Ephesians 2:11-2} {Acts 4:1-4} {Matthew 13:13-15}Isaiah 60:1-3}

These ones who were not any part of this World, would be the only ones who would understand the Bible. That is borne out for us at John 17:14 where we read: “I have given YOUR WORD TO THEM but the World has hated them, because they are NO PART OF THIS WORLD, JUST AS I AM NO PART OF THIS WORLD.” These ones that was no part of the World, and they showed that then, at that time, and they would show that now, too, as well. They would do that by separating themselves from the entire empire of Religion, known as: BABYLON THE GREAT! They would further show it, by refusing to approve of, and serve the Governmental Authorities that rule all over this entire Globe!

The main reasons for these ones being the only ones who were in possession of the true knowledge, and why none of the World of mankind would not possess that knowledge Jesus himself showed. Why those who was a part of this World would not come to this knowledge, Jesus himself will give us the answer to that question, for he stated at John 14:15-17 where we read: “If you love me, you will observe my commandments; and I will request the Father and he will give you another helper to be with you forever, the spirit of the truth, WHICH THE WORLD CANNOT RECEIVE , because it neither beholds it nor knows it. You KNOW IT, BECAUSE IT REMAINS WITH YOU AND IS IN YOU.”

So, here is the main reason for the Religious confusion we see now, anywhere we look in this World. The entire World is lacking that main ingredient for gaining the accurate knowledge of the truth, because they are not able to gain the Holy Spirit so necessary for taking in this life-saving knowledge.
    Now, just what is it that aids these ones who are NO PART of this World, to gain their knowledge? And what is it that these ones lack, who are a part of this World that hampers their spiritual growth? The following cited scriptures will explain both cases. None of this is anything new to all on this Board! I have mentioned it more than a few times! The first scripture is, as follows:
    “But the helper, the holy Spirit, which the father will send in my name, that one will teach you all things and bring back to your minds all the things I told you.” {John 14:26} “All the things I have heard from my father I have made known to you.” {John 15:15} Now this doesn't apply to those who was a part of this world!
    Keep in mind that Jesus did not send this Holy Spirit to those that was a part of this world; it was only to the ones who was not a part of this world, those to whom he had 'given ' his word to, and to none else! There's yet more!

“However, when that one arrives, the spirit of the truth, he will guide you into all truth, for he will not speak of his own impulse, but what things he hears he will speak , and he will declare to you the things coming.” {John 16:13} Once again, this does not apply to those who make up a part of this World. It applies only to those who was no part of this World! One last scripture that shows how and why their knowledge would increase.

Speaking only to those that Jesus had given his word too, John writes: “And as for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to be teaching you; but as the anointing you received from him is teaching you ABOUT ALL THINGS, and is no lie, and just as it has taught you, remain in union with him.” {1 John 2:27}
    So, these ones who was no part of this World had quite a bit done for them to aid them in coming to an accurate understanding of the Holy Writings, but there was even more done for them than that, as I will go on to show. Keeping in mind though that absolutely none of the preceding was done for those who was a part of this World, as is the case with what will follow, as I will now show.
    This is one other major thing that has not been done for those who constitute a part of this World: “To YOU [those not a part of this world} it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the kingdom of the heavens, to those other people {those a part of this world} it is NOT GRANTED.” {Matthew 13:11-15}
    Another very essential thing: “Then he opened up their minds {those not a part of this world} fully to GRASP THE MEANING OF THE SCRIPTURES.” {Luke 24:45}
    No mystery now, is there, in why this World is Bible illiterate? That has been fully explained thus far. No mystery at all about it whatsoever!

We also should be able to see why the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society, has that one-hundred and thirty year record of failed predictions and false prophecies. Quite clearly, they, too, have not been able to gain that Holy Spirit. They obviously have not been granted to understand the Holy Writings. They have not had their minds fully opened to grasp the meaning of the scriptures. They have not received of the anointing of the Holy Spirit that was to teach them all things, even the things to come. That fully explains the reason for their long failed record, now, doesn't it? What does that leave them with now, as to being God's Organization? God's Faithful Slave Class? The Mother of other Christians? From where I'm sitting, I'd say that they have missed their calling! They all should have been comedians, they make me laugh, a lot!

There will come a time when all of the weeds planted by satan will all be uprooted and cleaned out. That will be the time when all of the survivors will worship the Father in spirit and in truth. A time when all will be in complete harmony, one with the other, worshipping the Father shoulder-to-shoulder. All united in the same mind and the same line of thought, for that has always been Jehovahs purpose, and anything he has declared to happen will, most certainly happen! It's only a matter of time, now! {Matthew 13:24-30-36-43} {1 Corinthians 1:10} {Zephaniah 3:9} {John 4:19-24} {Joel 2:32}

In closing, I would like to cite one last and final scripture at Ezekiel 33:33! This scripture, of course, would be applied first to his ancient Prophets, next to the Christ, his Apostles, and all of his first Century followers; as well as, those today who are no part of this World. It states here: “And when it comes true – Look! it MUST COME TRUE —-they will also have to know that A PROPHET HIMSELF HAD PROVED TO BE IN THE MIDST OF THEM.” Texas!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi texas,
    You quote.
    “But the helper, the holy Spirit, which the father will send in my name, that one will teach you all things and bring back to your minds all the things I told you.” {John 14:26} “All the things I have heard from my father I have made known to you.” {John 15:15}

Jesus did not teach he was Michael.
    So it was not the Spirit of God that taught you this.

Better to drop it.

Texas
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 11 2009,10:47)
    Hi texas,
    You quote.
    “But the helper, the holy Spirit, which the father will send in my name, that one will teach you all things and bring back to your minds all the things I told you.” {John 14:26} “All the things I have heard from my father I have made known to you.” {John 15:15}

So it was not the Spirit of God that taught you this. Jesus was entrusted with the Holy Spirit! From his heavenly vantage point he can and does pour out that Holy Spirit as a teaching instrument

Better to drop it.

Nick!
    Sorry Nick! You're out to lunch, as usual!
    While Jesus walked this earth, he didn't walk it as a spirit angel. Only while he was in the spirit realm was he known as Michael. While he walked this earth he was the Christ. The Son of God. The one that God sent from the heavenly spirit realm.
    Wrong again Nick! Maybe Jesus didn't directly teach that he was Michael, but I supplied you with enough scriptural information that showed you that he was indeed Michael the Archangel.

Look Nick! I'm growing very tired of you and your stupid comments. So do me a big favor, and get behind me satan. You are a stumbling block to me.
    Don't bother to reply to any more of my posts because I will never again answer back to you. I've really had quite enough of you. I feel certain that Jehovah is feeling the same way right about now too. Now, I wipe the dust of you off of my feet. You already know what that means, now don't you? Texas!

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Texas @ May 11 2009,11:41)

Hi texas,
    You quote.

So it was not the Spirit of God that taught you this. Jesus was entrusted with the Holy Spirit! From his heavenly vantage point he can and does pour out that Holy Spirit as a teaching instrument

Better to drop it.

Nick!
    While Jesus walked this earth, he didn't walk it as a spirit angel. Only while he was in the spirit realm was he known as Michael. While he walked this earth he was the Christ. The Son of God. The one that God sent from the heavenly spirit realm.
    Wrong again Nick! Maybe Jesus didn't directly teach that he was Michael, but I supplied you with enough scriptural information that showed you that he was indeed Michael the Archangel.

Look Nick! I'm growing very tired of you and your stupid comments. So do me a big favor, and get behind me satan. You are a stumbling block to me.
    Don't bother to reply to any more of my posts because I will never again answer back to you. I've really had quite enough of you. I feel certain that Jehovah is feeling the same way right about now too. Now, I wipe the dust of you off of my feet. You already know what that means, now don't you? Texas!

Texas I do not get upset to often, but I am with you right now. Telling Nick not to respond to your post, is laughable. Do you know that Nick is one of the Administrador on this website? So have a little respect. Jesus came forth from the Father and is not an Angel. So your interpretation is wrong.
    Irene

Texas
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ May 11 2009,16:31)

Quote (Texas @ May 11 2009,11:41)

Hi texas,
    You quote.

Better to drop it.

Nick!

Texas  I do not get upset to often, but I am with you right now. Telling Nick not to respond to your post, is laughable. Do you know that Nick is one of the Administrador on this website? So have a little respect. Jesus came forth from the Father and is not an Angel. So your interpretation is wrong.
    Irene

Cindy!
    Well, you admit yourself, that Jesus came forth from the Father. Tell me something! Did he actually come forth as the man, Jesus? No! He didn't did he? So, what was he in heaven while he was with his Father? Now, being as his Father resides in the spirit realm, and is, himself, a Spirit being, and Jesus did come forth as his son; well, then, since Jesus was alongside his Father before the World was, and he said that himself; he would have had to be himself a spirit being. So, when he came forth he had to come forth as that spirit being. In this case as , Michael the Archangel. There's no way around that! No possible way!

Cindy! I do not show respect for someone who is always coming at me with snide-inuendos, vieled slurs and insults! Let the one you are talking about show some respect for me,if he would disire respect from me. You see, its a two way street, now isn't it? Besides Jesus himself was never pleased by that sort of treatment, and he laid a scathing denunciation on the religious leaders of his day, for similar treatment. Considering that, I was very easy on this person called Nick! Why do I care if he is a Board moderator or not? If he needs taking down, I'm the man for that job! He can kick me off this Board if he so desires, but there are other Boards to carry my message to, and should he do that, I'll just move on to another Board, as I've been doing for years. Texas!

Cindy
    Participant

Texas

What you throw at others, you get thrown back.
    You seem to have an obsession with that name “Michael the Archangel”, as has been pointed out, I don't know how many times, there are no clear scripture to verify that claim, all you have are assumptions, don't you know what you do when you assume, I break it up for you, you make an ASS out of U and ME.
    Why don't you change “Texas” to “Michael the Archangel”, then you have a reason to use it.

Georg

Texas
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ May 12 2009,01:41)
    Texas

What you throw at others, you get thrown back.
    You seem to have an obsession with that name “Michael the Archangel”, as has been pointed out, I don't know how many times, there are no clear scripture to verify that claim, all you have are assumptions, don't you know what you do when you assume, I break it up for you, you make an  ASS   out of  U  and  ME.
    Why don't you change “Texas” to “Michael the Archangel”, then you have a reason to use it.

Georg

Cindy!
    I see, that rather than being a true Christian, you are just another smart-mouth like all of your pals on this Board! What you really are, and why you cannot be convinced of the truth of the Bible, is one of the weed-like ones that satan oversowed among the true wheat-like Christians. Whether you are a man or a woman, I don't know, and I don't really care, because either way, you are either a son or a daughter of satan the devil. Since satan was a liar and the Father of the lie all of his children would be like him. Nothing but liars who fight against the truth of the Bible just as their Father did, you do as well. So! Go Away Satan, you are a stumbling block to me, and you, having so much knowledge of the Bible already knows what will happen to those who cause someone to stuble. {Luke 17:1,2}
    Texas!

Cindy
    Participant

Texas

I can't see you, but I know you are foaming at the mouth.
    Can you show me one incident in the bible were Jesus did, or would have behaved the way you do?
    And don't bring up the cleansing of the temple.
    Your eyes must be bloodshot, you can't even see your spelling.
    Why don't you ever reply to my responses?

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Teaxs,
    You clearly cannot abide any questioning of your doctrines.
    Since we are followers of what is written you should expect us to be Berean.
    Getting angry and abusing others who disagree is not the sort of fruit you should be seeking.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account