Why the silence?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 10 2012,01:29)
    Hi EDJ.

Sorry; the number 120 peter mentioned was the total followers at that time. Nothing to do with the ones receiving the holy spirit.

Ch.2:1.2.they were in a house.
    Verse6. The noise was heard outside.The multitude came TOGETHER.

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

The Apostles only, you say, are the only ones filled with the “HolySpirit”?   <– Is this what you believe?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 10 2012,01:41)

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 10 2012,01:29)
    Hi EDJ.

Sorry; the number 120 peter mentioned was the total followers at that time. Nothing to do with the ones receiving the holy spirit.

Ch.2:1.2.they were in a house.
    Verse6. The noise was heard outside.The multitude came TOGETHER.

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

The Apostles only, you say, are the only ones filled with the “HolySpirit”?   <– Is this what you believe?

God bless

EDj,brother.

yes , Jesus was conversing with his apostle just before he was killed. and he promised them the holy spirit.jhn15:26. 16:7.13.

Edj, aren' we suppose to go and seek for more knowledge; the way it is going; we are just going round circles.This is exactly what is happening with all the churches since the beginning.Ever searching ,never coming to the truth.Round and round we go and feeling dizzy,but nice.
    Lets not take that path.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 10 2012,20:03)

yes

Hi Wake-up,

The bible declares that the 12 Apostles were not the only ones that were “filled with the HolySpirit”:

Acts 2:1-4 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
    2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house
    where they were sitting. 3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.
    4 And THEY WERE ALL filled with the HolySpirit, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

Acts 4:31 And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together;
    And THEY WERE ALL filled with the HolySpirit, and they spake the word of God with boldness.

YOU need to adjust 'your Theology' a bit, don't you think?

God bless

ftk
    Participant

wakeup: If I might put my two cents worth I thank you! Bless you,!

It seems to me that the biggest cause of mass confusion still rampant in the so-called church buildings is caused from misapplied timing of Biblical events. If we are found looking into the future for something that is available to us now, we will never experience what we believe to be future. Misunderstanding the prophecy of the revelation of John has distorted more timing truth than all other books put together, in my opinion! A key to timing of Biblical events was the great change of covenants.

The old Jewish religious order with its laws and rules and rituals came to end. Everything pertaining to communing with God changed completely!! The temple changed, the law was fulfilled, a new covenant was established in blood, a new, final sacrifice was established to cleans and make perfect all worshipers, who accepted and believe it for themselves, forever.

This was the end of the world that Jesus referred to! There is never going to be an end to the earth world. The end of the religious world was the end of their law and the end of recorded time pertaining to God! Jesus brought the “eternal” word of the Kingdom of God. This is to be truth forever, a Kingdom with no end! This Kingdom will rise up inside each individual person as they consume the true/spirit/food, truth food, Jesus flesh, true drink, spirit drink, the blood of Christ! As we accept those words of spirit from God through Jesus we grow up in God.

The parables of the Kingdom of God start the return of Man to the garden of Eden. Spirit words start as a seed in the heart of man, then many seeds, very small and then grow to be the tree of life in the garden of God. IF THE SEEDS ARE NOT DESTROYED BY LIES, DECEPTIONS, UNTRUTH, DISTORTIONS, AND/OR POWERLESS DOCTRINES THAT CLAIM THEM TO BE FOR A FUTURE TIME AND PLACE! These word/seeds of God are the…all good and perfect gifts come down from the Father of light! Every word from God will be perfect, good, kind, positive, gracious, goodhearted, happy, calm, full of life, pure light etc.! That is how we determine the spirits whether they are from God or not. All good…all God!

Jesus is the King of kings and the new High Priest of God. Revelation1:6 says for this new kingdom we have been made Kings and Priests unto God. Again at Rev.5:10 we are made unto our God, Kings and Priests! So,the Kingdom of God has a King,you. The New Temple of God has a new Priest, you!

Those who partake of the words of God given to man through Jesus and nurture and grow will become part of the tree of life in the garden of God….you!

Yes Ed, we are going around in circles because we can't find a final stopping point! The Kingdom is here, now, ready! The seed has been sown, is here, is ready to be planted in good soil. What is the problem?? I've heard more confessing Christians say that the Devil is god of this world than saying our only enemy is lies against the truth. Confessing Christians constantly make a liar out to be the god of this world. IN THAT CASE I DON'T BELONG TO THAT WORLD. I SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SETS ME FREE FROM THAT TYPE OF SIN AND DEATH!!

Believers that say,…oh no, I'm not perfect….when Jesus says he has made you perfect is to agree with a lie! Jesus is the truth! Why would anyone believe lies?

This is how we all should be edifying and building each one up in the truth of Christ. The truth of what we have been made through Jesus. What we have and what we can do et.al.!! This will build a true Church that the lies of hell cannot prevail against. IMO, TK

ftk
    Participant

Jesus gave the Keys to understanding the covenant change!

I studied “end times” for several years back in the 80″s and all of a sudden a friend of mine came up with some scriptures that changed everything. Jesus himself said in Luke24:44…all things must be fulfilled which were written in the law of Moses and in the prophets and in the psalms, concerning me…! And again at Luke 16:16…the law and the prophets were “until” John the Baptist…since then the Kingdom of God is preached…! And again Luke22:37…all that was written in the scriptures must be fulfilled in Jesus….! Another at John5:39…search the scriptures (OT) for in them ye think ye have eternal life…but they are they which testify of me, that ye might have life! There's more!

Then if you check out the genealogies at Matt.1 and Mark3 you find the end of “the old covenant” is the “end of time”[since the eternal word of God came] and the end of the old religious ways of the Jews/religion!

Then if you read Daniels interpretation of the Kings vision you find at 2:44….[during the Roman Empire]….in the days of these Kings shall the God of Heaven set up a kingdom, which will never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever. JESUS CAME TO PREACH THE KINGDOM OF GOD…HE SET IT UP…IT CRUSHED ALL OTHERS…AND IT IT FOREVER!
    V45….forasmuch as thou sawest that “the stone” (Jesus)was cut out of the mountain without hands……!

This changes the timing completely but look!

First re,the 2 witnesses:zech.4:11—14 the 2 candle sticks are the 2 anointed ones[……JOHN THE BAPTIST AND LATER JESUS…]!
    Rev 11:3 And I will give power unto MY 2 witnesses,And they shall prophesy 3 1/2 yrs(prophesy) CLOTHED IN SACKCLOTH.
    These are two men(rev11:11.12)
    Vers5. God giving them power……[YES]…..
    Vers6.Dont forget these are Gods 2 witnesses( not satans)…..[YES]…..
    you are in danger if you believe that these 2 guys are the bad guys.They are the good guys…..[YES]….

The beast that come out of the bottemless pit IS THE 8TH AND IS OF THE 7TH.(rev.17:11) this beast is going to kill the 2 witnesses, AND THE….[JEWISH RELIGIOUS]….. WORLD WILL CELEBRATE AND GIVE GIFTS TO ONE ANOTHER.
    Then after 3 1/2 days they will be brought back to life in the flesh and all will see them go up into heaVEN.(rev 11:11)…..[THE RESURRECTION]……

Then the same hour there was a great earth quake,7000 died in israel JERUSALEM…..[AT THE RESURRECTION IN THE GARDEN]….
    Then the last trump….[SHOUT….VOICE…SPIRIT OF TRUTH….] will sound soon after.The coming,rev19…..[JESUS ASCENDS AND SENDS THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH WHICH COMPLETELY TURNS UPSIDE DOWN ALL RELIGIONS UP TO THAT TIME…..THE NEW WAY OF FAITH IN GOD THROUGH THE WORDS GIVEN BY JESUS/SPIRIT OF TRUTH!!]……SALVATION BY FAITH….JESUS DID THE WORKS….WE MUST BELIEVE….!!
    be careful every one,These are the good guys coming not the bad guys,as satan like to fool the world.
    Turning things up side down.The good guys are bad and the bad guys are the good.(Remember the [great delusion] God is going to send to the world?(2thess 2:11)…..[THE RAPTURE]….

IN MY OPINION EVERYTHING ACCORDING TO GODS PLAN WAS COMPLETELY FULFILLED IN JESUS CHRIST! WE ARE TO BE ARISING, ASCENDING UP, ENLIGHTENING OURSELVES UNTO GOD AND RISING IN THE KINGDOM PREPARED FOR US!! TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Jan. 10 2012,22:18)
    Yes Ed, we are going around in circles because (1)we can't find a final stopping point! (2)The Kingdom is here, now, ready! The seed has been sown, is here, is ready to be planted in good soil. What is the problem?? I've heard more confessing Christians say that the Devil is god of this world than saying our only enemy is lies against the truth. Confessing Christians constantly make a liar out to be the god of this world.  (3)IN THAT CASE I DON'T BELONG TO THAT WORLD. I SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SETS ME FREE FROM THAT TYPE OF SIN AND DEATH!!  

Hi Tim,

1) There is no stopping point to God's creativity.

2) The Kingdom is here, now, agreed!

3) In this world, but not of it

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 10 2012,22:10)

yes

Hi Wake-up,

The bible declares that the 12 Apostles were not the only ones that were “filled with the HolySpirit”:

Acts 2:1-4 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
    2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house
    where they were sitting. 3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.
    4 And THEY WERE ALL filled with the HolySpirit, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

Acts 4:31 And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together;
    And THEY WERE ALL filled with the HolySpirit, and they spake the word of God with boldness.

God bless

Hi Ed

That doesn't prove what you are saying.

It says they were all with one accord (could mean the apostles)
    and in one place (could mean the apostles)

then there came a sound from heaven like a rushing mighty wind and it fill all the house ( the sound filled all the house)

And there appeared to them cloven tongues as of fire, and it sat upon each of them (the apostles)

And they were all filled with the holy spirit (the apostles)
    and began to speak with other tongues (the apostles)

And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together (the apostles)

and they were all fill with the Holy Spirit (the apostles) and they spoke the word of God with boldness (the apostles)

Nothing here says it wasn't the apostles, and it doesn't directly say it was them either.

But we know Jesus promised the apostles personally the holy spirit, and when he resurrected, he met them THAT SAME DAY and he breathed the Holy spirit upon them, and no one else.

So Wakeup could be right? And I thought the way you did only the other day, that it was masses of people with the holy spirit, but at this stage, I'm not so sure.

Now we must all search deeper, to find irrefutable proof.
    And God can sometimes be a bit tricky with his word, and have things hidden in there as we all know.

Regards
    Georgie

Wakeup
    Participant

yes

Hi Wake-up,

God bless

NO, EDJ

aCTS2;5 And there were dwelling at jerusalem jews,devout men,out of every nation UNDER HEAVEN.

V.6.Now when this was NOISED ABROAD,THE MULTITUDE CAME TOGETHER,AND WERE CONFOUNDED,BECAUSE THAT EVERY MEN HEARD THEM SPEAK IN HIS OWN LANGUAGE.
    OWN LANGUAGE,NOT SPEAKING IN TONGUE.

Let the old wine go brother,this is life and death.

Jer51:7. Babylon hath been a golden cup in the Lords hand,
    THAT MADE ALL THE EARTH DRUNKEN; THE NATIONS HAVE DRUNKEN OF HER WINE; THEREFORE THE NATIONS ARE MAD.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

yes

Hi Wake-up,

God bless

Hi Goergie,

Here are some more verses for you to consider…

“be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;” (Eph.5:18)

“But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you.” (Romans 8:9)

“But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ
    from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.” (Romans 8:11)

Do you still think only the Apostles were filled with God's HolySpirit?

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 05 2012,18:46)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 05 2012,10:36)
    wakeup

Poor brothers back then are waiting and waiting,but it did not come; why is that? Can you explain?

why would they be poor ? they are were they belong at the least the one who are part of the 144k,

even all others are in good hands close to God ,

but remember that the time when Christ started to preach the kingdom that is wen he start to call out for people to come and work in the vineyard this was the first hour ,because it is the collection of all the ones that are part of the first resurrection that is taken place ,and we would not want that we miss one of the sheep right ,as long you have made God your priority in your heart and practice the deeds of your faith you are alive and well even if you die,dead is not important it will be destroyed ,live is.(if you lose it how do you get it back?)

Pierre

Hi Pierre.

People have asked me this question; they say ''christ said 2000yrs ago the kingdom is at hand; where is it?
    we as christians must answer this.

Answer: No one lives 2000yrs; for every generation, the kingdom is at hand,because we only live and average age of 60–65.yrs.
    christ said to them back then,the kingdom is at hand; well some of them could have died the next week, or the next year. Can you understand what I am trying to say?

Thank you Pierre, for corresponding.

wakeup.

Wake up

Just understand what Crist says ,The kingdom is on hand

What is this says or mean?

What it means ? Is that ,that kingdom is not available right now but it soon will be ,and how can we access it? So that when it comes we would be part of it ?

So what Christ is saying is that the kingdom of God is now in his time accessible to how ever believe in him and follow the right pad to it.

It is not a matter of seeing it but of being a part of it,

And we all have our time in live to do it ,if we do not look for it we will have mist it ,and so not be part of the first resurrection,

Pierre

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 11 2012,00:12)

wakeup

Poor brothers back then are waiting and waiting,but it did not come; why is that? Can you explain?

why would they be poor ? they are were they belong at the least the one who are part of the 144k,

but remember that the time when Christ started to preach the kingdom that is wen he start to call out for people to come and work in the vineyard this was the first hour ,because it is the collection of all the ones that are part of the first resurrection that is taken place ,and we would not want that we miss one of the sheep right ,as long you have made God your priority in your heart and practice the deeds of your faith you are alive and well even if you die,dead is not important it will be destroyed ,live is.(if you lose it how do you get it back?)

Pierre

Hi Pierre.

People have asked me this question; they say ''christ said 2000yrs ago the kingdom is at hand; where is it?

Answer: No one lives 2000yrs; for every generation, the kingdom is at hand,because we only live and average age of 60–65.yrs.
    christ said to them back then,the kingdom is at hand; well some of them could have died the next week, or the next year. Can you understand what I am trying to say?

wakeup.

Wake up

What it means ? Is that ,that kingdom is not available right now but it soon will be ,and how can we access it? So that when it comes we would be part of it ?

So what Christ is saying is that the kingdom of God is now in his time accessible to how ever believe in him and follow the right pad to it.

It is not a matter of seeing it but of being a  part of it,

And we all have our time in live to do it ,if we do not look for it we will have mist it ,and so not be part of the first resurrection,

Pierre

Pierre.

The kingdom is within you,thats what christ said.
    but not in all of us; only the true believers.
    Everyone that believe and follow christ,has the kingdom in them.I agree with this.
    Then what?—–

What about the israelites before christ,have they got the kingdom also? what will happen to them?
    and all the people who lived since the beginning of time,what about them?
    How do you explain isiah ch.11 and ch.65?

PLease explain it to me.

wakeup.

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: This part of your post is dead on correct, in my opinion!…..

It is not a matter of seeing it but of being a part of it,
    And we all have our time in live to do it ,if we do not look for it we will have mist it ,and so not be part of..[ANY]..the first resurrection,

Our mission is to rule the Kingdom of God through ourselves unto the world, like Jesus did, so we should, administer Gods will or Kingdom on earth, as it is in Heaven.

From the time of Jesus until now the Kingdom of God is ''at'' hand or “within” reach. From the teachings of Jesus until now the Kingdom of God is available for whosoever will accept the words/seeds of God through Jesus in their heart, nurture them to grow them into their own tree of life which is grafted into the original tree of life, Jesus! Some will produce thirty fold, some sixty fold and some an hundred fold, now in this time….!Mark10:30 TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 11 2012,09:11)

wakeup

Pierre

Hi Pierre.

wakeup.

Wake up

Pierre

Pierre.

Everyone that believe and follow christ,has the kingdom in them.I agree with this.
    Then what?—–

What about the israelites before christ,have they got the kingdom also? what will happen to them?

PLease explain it to me.

wakeup.

wakeup

Is;11 as is fulfillment with the coming of Christ until his return

Is 65 will have his total fulfillment at the second resurrection

but we are the ones that can be in the first resurrection ,and be with Christ even if we are not part of the first fruits (144k)

to my understanding all righteous people that ad ever lived on the planet until Christ and have been faithful to God the God of Abraham and Noah and Able will be part of the first resurrection,

Christ says some were in scriptures that ;who accept his father will accept him and vise versa,

having faith in the true God is no different than having faith in his only son,

Pierre

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 11 2012,03:19)

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 11 2012,09:11)

wakeup

Pierre

Hi Pierre.

wakeup.

Wake up

Pierre

Pierre.

Then what?—–

PLease explain it to me.

wakeup.

wakeup

Is;11 as is fulfillment with the coming of Christ until his return

Is 65 will have his total fulfillment at the second resurrection

but we are the ones that can be in the first resurrection ,and be with Christ even if we are not part of the first fruits (144k)

to my understanding all righteous people that ad ever lived on the planet until Christ and have been faithful to God the God of Abraham and Noah and Able will be part of the first resurrection,

Christ says some were in scriptures that ;who accept his father will accept him and vise versa,

having faith in the true God is no different than having faith in his only son,

Pierre

Pierre.

Is isiah11 and isiah 65,the kingdom?
    if so,how can there be flesh in the kingdom?
    For flesh and blood can not inherit the kingdom of God.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 11 2012,14:12)

Pierre.

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

Why do you keep dismissing this verse, Wake-up?
    “But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so
    be that the Spirit of God dwell in you.” (Rom.8:9)
    Is it because it does not fit with YOUR Theology?

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 11 2012,14:19)

Pierre.

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

God bless

EDJ.

THe spirit of God dwells in you; but we are not spirit creatures yet,we are still flesh.
    can you go through walls? Can you appear and disappear?

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 11 2012,17:34)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 11 2012,14:19)

Pierre.

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

God bless

EDJ.

THe spirit of God dwells in you; but we are not spirit creatures yet,we are still flesh.
    can you go through walls? Can you appear and disappear?

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

I believe the husk upgrades will come with our resurrected bodies.

God bless

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 10 2012,23:57)

yes

Hi Wake-up,

God bless

Hi Goergie,

Here are some more verses for you to consider…

“be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;” (Eph.5:18)

“But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you.” (Romans 8:9)

“But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ
    from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.” (Romans 8:11)

Do you still think only the Apostles were filled with God's HolySpirit?

God bless

Hi Ed

I'm still searching the scriptures.

I was wrong previously saying that the day of Pentecost was on the 40th day, and Jesus ascended up to his Father again the second time. As Jesus was not here when Pentecost occurred, he had already left us.

It looks like a bit of a puzzle at the moment, and I can't rest until I get a definite answer from the scriptures.
    And this is all i can find at the moment;

Acts 1: 1 Until the day in which he was taken up, after that he through the Holy Ghost, had given commandments unto the apostles whom he had chosen.

John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever;

John 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it sees him not, neither knoweth him but you know him for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

John 14:20 At that day, ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come he will guide you into all truth: for he shallot speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will show you things to come.

John 16:14 He shall glorify me; for he shall receive of mine, and shall show it you you.

John 16:15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine and show it unto you.

John 16:16 A little while, and ye shall not see me; and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.

Acts 1:3 To whom (the apostles) also he showed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God:

Acts 1:4 And being assembled together with them, (the apostles) commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which saith he, ye have heard of me.

Acts 1:5 For John truly baptised with water, but ye shall be baptised with the Holy Ghost not many days, hence

Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

John 15:27 And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.

Acts 2:43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the APOSTLES.

Acts 2:44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;

Acts 1:12 They returned they (the apostles) unto Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is from Jerusalem a sabbath day's journey.

Acts 1:13 And when they were come in, they went up into an upper room, where abode both Peter, and James, and John, and Andrew, Philip and Thomas, Bartholomew, and Matthew, James the son of Alphaeus, and Simon Zelotes, and Judas the brother of James.

Acts 1:14 THESE all continued [with one accord in prayer and supplication[/b], with the women, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brethren.

Acts 1:15 And in those days Peter stood up in the midst of the disciples, and said, (the number of names together were about an hundred and twenty)

Then read on, they replaced Judas, and elected a new apostle.

Acts 2:1 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place

Acts 2:43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.

Acts 4:31 And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together, and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost and they spake the word of God with boldness.

Acts 4:32 And the multitude of them that believed were of one hear and of one soul: neither said any of them at aught of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common

Acts 4:33 And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.

Consider this, the apostles were the only ones at the time to know the Father. They were Christ's first witnesses. They were special. Only the ones who knew really knew the
    Father could receive the holy spirit. And this would be the apostles, because Jesus taught them during that forty days he was seen of them.

After this the Holy Spirit is available to anyone who knows the Father.

I'm still searching.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Georgie,

Pentecost in Greek means 50. It was 50 days from
    the resurrection till Pentecost. Here's the breakdown…

He was seen and eight days later he was seen again. (John 20:26)
    They seen him for forty days before his ascension. [40+8=48] (Acts 1:3)

That would mean they'd have at least two days to get to Jerusalem; pretty simple.

God bless

ftk
    Participant

Wakeup:

For flesh and blood can not inherit the kingdom of God.[The Kingdom of God is “Spirit”….the old way of physical service, sacrifices, rituals, offerings, etc., is not of the kingdom of God. The old way is passed….the new “Spirit” Truth way is here]

wakeup………[Was Jesus the Temple of God?….Did Jesus have the Kingdom of God within?] GOD RULES HIS KINGDOM(spiritual truth) THROUGH MANKIND… THAT BELIEVES!…TK

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account