Why the Roman Church not –The–Harlot.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 274 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 15 2012,17:35)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 15 2012,09:47)
    all

this can only be ROMAN POWER

Da 11:31 “His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation.
    Da 11:32 With flattery he will corrupt those who have violated the covenant, but the people who know their God will firmly resist him.
    Da 11:33 “Those who are wise will instruct many, though for a time they will fall by the sword or be burned or captured or plundered.
    Da 11:34 When they fall, they will receive a little help, and many who are not sincere will join them.
    Da 11:35 Some of the wise will stumble, so that they may be refined, purified and made spotless until the time of the end, for it will still come at the appointed time.

Da 12:1 “At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered.

one of those saved is definitively the apostle John ,

everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered.so the saved ones are only the true people of God,

Hi Terra.

It is a roman power indeed,and we are now the extension of that power(the legs); the new roman power. And soon this power will be changed into a new system.

wakeup.

the Roman power has been replaced already

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 15 2012,08:53)
    Ed J,

I see why you would like Steve's ideas.  

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin,

Why?    …please do tell why?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Marlin1
    Participant

Hi Ed J,

Luke 11:10, has absolutely NOTHING to do with the Catching Away of the Church.

If that is the best you got, then you have nothing at all.

So it is your teaching that is wrong, why would you hold on to a teaching that is not in the bible.

Did you post something that I missed?

God Bless
    Marlin

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 15 2012,10:58)

Ed J,

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin,

God bless

Hi Marlin,

What are you ranting on about?    …your in the wrong thread here!

NOW, will you please answer the question that I asked you in this thread?

God bless

Marlin1
    Participant

Hi Ed J,

You posted His video in this thread.  Not the wrong thread.

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin1
    Participant

Hi Ed J,

I didn't see a question that I didn't answer.

God Bless
    Marlin

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 15 2012,10:58)

Ed J,

God Bless
    Marlin

Hi Marlin,

God bless

Hi Marlin,

The video was about the 70 weeks of Daniel,
    and you said:  'I see why you would like Steve's ideas.'    …so I asked why?

So please tell me why?

God bless

Marlin1
    Participant

The video was about the 70 weeks of Daniel,
    and you said:  'I see why you would like Steve's ideas.'    …so I asked why?

So please tell me why?

Hi Ed J,

I now understand your question…

I said it because he agrees with you on the rapture.
    You may have got your doctrine from him, I don't know.

God Bless
    Malrin

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 15 2012,10:55)

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 15 2012,17:35)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 15 2012,09:47)
    all

this can only be ROMAN POWER

Da 11:31 “His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation.
    Da 11:32 With flattery he will corrupt those who have violated the covenant, but the people who know their God will firmly resist him.
    Da 11:33 “Those who are wise will instruct many, though for a time they will fall by the sword or be burned or captured or plundered.
    Da 11:34 When they fall, they will receive a little help, and many who are not sincere will join them.
    Da 11:35 Some of the wise will stumble, so that they may be refined, purified and made spotless until the time of the end, for it will still come at the appointed time.

Da 12:1 “At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered.

one of those saved is definitively the apostle John ,

everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered.so the saved ones are only the true people of God,

Hi Terra.

It is a roman power indeed,and we are now the extension of that power(the legs); the new roman power. And soon this power will be changed into a new system.

wakeup.

the Roman power has been replaced already

Hi Terra.

The feet is where we are in now; next comes the 10 toes(10kings). this is the one: the new system.
    It is here; in this new system that the little horn will show himself to the world;not before. He is the one that is going to go against the prince of princess.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

wakeup

Tell me what you notice in these three verses.

Jer 30:7 Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's (Israel's) trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.

Dan 12:1 ¶ And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people (Jews/Israelis): and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered,…

Mat 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Jesus talking to the apostles, Jews/Israelis.
    Three prophesies, all prophesying the same greatest tribulation ever; there can only be ONE greatest tribulation; and they are all for the Israelis.

Mat 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

And how were they saved before they had all died? how were what days shortened?
    All three prophesies refer to the time of Hitlers reign, had Hitler won the war, there would be no flesh-Jew alive today; he did kill over 6 million of them; but the days were shortened, Hitler lost.

Now, are you going to tell me, Hitler has nothing to do with this either?

Georg

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Mar. 15 2012,22:01)
    wakeup

Tell me what you notice in these three verses.

Jer 30:7   Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's (Israel's) trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.  

Dan 12:1 ¶ And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people (Jews/Israelis): and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered,…  

Mat 24:21   For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.  

Jesus talking to the apostles, Jews/Israelis.
    Three prophesies, all prophesying the same greatest tribulation ever; there can only be ONE greatest tribulation; and they are all for the Israelis.

Mat 24:22   And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.  

And how were they saved before they had all died? how were what days shortened?
    All three prophesies refer to the time of Hitlers reign, had Hitler won the war, there would be no flesh-Jew alive today; he did kill over 6 million of them; but the days were shortened, Hitler lost.

Now, are you going to tell me, Hitler has nothing to do with this either?

Georg

Pastry.

Are you saying that Jesus speaking in mathew 24.is only speaking (prophesying)about israel only?

Jer.25:29. For lo,I BEGIN to bring evil on the city which is called by my name(JERUSALEM),and should ye be utterly unpunished? ye shall not be unpunished: For I will call for a sword upon–ALL THE INHABITANTS OF THE EARH,saith the Lord of Host.

Not only israel Georg; but starting with israel and spreading to all the world.

wakeup.

Marlin1
    Participant

Mat 24:21   For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Hi Georg,

I don't believe this was WW2 as you do.  WW2 was not the war of wars, we all know that WW3 is on the way.

This is a war to come that will be the war of wars and shall never be again.

God Bless
    Marlin

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 02 2012,11:32)

Quote (Devolution @ Feb. 02 2012,09:08)
    Hi Pierre,

If i misunderstood you, then i apologize bro.

Were you speaking to Wakeup, or the ones answering him?

Lol, darn, now i'm confused.

dev

ok, here it is again ;

Rev 18:20 Rejoice over her, O heaven!
    Rejoice, saints and apostles and prophets!
    God has judged her for the way she treated you.’ ”

Rev 18:24 In her was found the blood of prophets and of the saints,
    and of all who have been killed on the earth.”

because of those verses i can not see truth in any one explanation ,because those verses are ignored .

Pierre

read those two scriptures carefully,it says 1)Rejoice, saints and apostles and prophets!
    God has judged her for the way she treated you,

so Babylon as the be represented sins the beginning from the first prophet right ?

2) In her was found the blood of prophets and of the saints,
    and of all who have been killed on the earth.”

NOW IT SAYS THAT BABYLON IS GUILTY OF ALL WHO HAVE BEEN KILLED ON THE EARTH ,RIGHT ? TELL ME HOW IS THIS TRUE IN YOUR EXPLANATION ,???

for now i wait for your answers ,but there is more

Pierre

Devolution

you never answered my question so here it is again;

NOW IT SAYS THAT BABYLON IS GUILTY OF ALL WHO HAVE BEEN KILLED ON THE EARTH ,RIGHT ? TELL ME HOW IS THIS TRUE IN YOUR EXPLANATION ,???

Pastry
    Participant

Wakeup and Marlin1

Yes, the three prophesies I mentioned, were for Israel only.

Jer.25:29. For lo,I BEGIN to bring evil on the city which is called by my name(JERUSALEM),and should ye be utterly unpunished? ye shall not be unpunished: For I will call for a sword upon–ALL THE INHABITANTS OF THE EARH,saith the Lord of Host.

I just copied this from your post.

You are absolutely correct, God “WILL” punish the whole world, but there is one more tribulation for the Israelis to come.

Zec 14:2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

This will be Israel's last tribulation, and this is what Jesus referred to when he said.

Mat 24:29 ¶ Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

“”OF THOSE DAYS””, these are the days you just read in Zec. 14:2; the Bible does not say how long these days will last, but then God will punish the rest of the world.

Zec 14:3 ¶ Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

Zec 12:9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

God will DESTROY ALL NATION that fought against Jerusalem.

I think this is quite sobering, what nation is not against Jerusalem (Israel)?

This will not be WW3, it will be God's war.

Georg

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 16 2012,03:39)

Hi Georg,

I don't believe this was WW2 as you do.  WW2 was not the war of wars, we all know that WW3 is on the way.

This is a war to come that will be the war of wars and shall never be again.

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin1.

World war 2. is nothing compared to world war 3.and world war 3.is nothing compared to the coming;the destroying of babylon the great.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

We never going to get anywhere Georg :D

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 16 2012,20:16)
    We never going to get anywhere  Georg :D

I know, tradition is like quicksand.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Mar. 16 2012,12:29)
    Wakeup and Marlin1

You are absolutely correct, God “WILL” punish the whole world, but there is one more tribulation for the Israelis to come.

Zec 14:2   For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.  

This will be Israel's last tribulation, and this is what Jesus referred to when he said.

Mat 24:29 ¶ Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:  

“”OF THOSE DAYS””, these are the days you just read in Zec. 14:2; the Bible does not say how long these days will last, but then God will punish the rest of the world.

Zec 14:3 ¶ Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.  

Zec 12:9   And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.  

Georg

Pastry.

God is going to punish israel,then the world.
    God is going to gather the armies against israel,then God is going to destroy them that war against israel.
    they are the same; they are not two different wars.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 16 2012,23:19)

Wakeup and Marlin1

Zec 14:2   For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.  

Zec 12:9   And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.  

Georg

Pastry.

God is going to gather the armies against israel,then God is going to destroy them that war against israel.

wakeup.

First time you understood any thing I said.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Mar. 17 2012,08:00)

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 16 2012,23:19)

Wakeup and Marlin1

Georg

Pastry.

wakeup.

First time you understood any thing I said.

Pastry.

WE ARE GETTING SOMEWHERE.

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account