Why the Roman Church not –The–Harlot.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 274 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 11 2012,13:14)

But there are many that dont follow any religion, some of them are the learned scientists, how can you say that they will received this catholic doctrine? (the mark): What about the evolutionists?

You need to explain this.

The book of revelation is opened by the lamb;meaning its not sealed anymore,and anyone can find out the mysteries and can understand the symbols;if one truly search.

Dont just say ''you just can not understand''; In a way yes I can not follow your hazy,cloudy, answers. You can not show scriptures saying the mark is a doctrine,can you?

Wakeup, Thanks for your input.

There was a time in the history of RCC that you could not work unless you belong to a workers guild and to belong to a guild, you had to belong to the church.

Truth is for true believers, NOT UNBELIEVERS and NOT MAKE BELIEVERS.
    So that takes care of your 1st two questions doesn't it.

You said,

The book of revelation is opened by the lamb;meaning its not sealed anymore,and anyone can find out the mysteries and can understand the symbols;if one truly search.

If you truly believe that then you are deceived.  If I talked to 10 Christians about the book, 10 of them would probably have revelations different.  So is your God a God of confusion.

I have heard this over and over, that all we need now is the bible, for we have the Holy Ghost.  I tell you the truth when I tell you that that is not true.

God has always had some true believers and He has always had a message for true believers in the age that they lived.  

During the reformation, when Luther, Wesley and others started coming out of the pagan church.  Did they come out with all the truth, NO.
    But just the same they were God's believers for the age they lived.  
    were they the head, no.  But as Paul said, can the head say to the toe, because you are not the head, you have no part. 1Cor 12.

God has been restoring His Church and today we are at the end of the 7th church age.  The eagle age, the head age.

Just to name a few.
    Amos says how He will do it.
    Malichi says how He will do it.
    Matthew says how He will do it.
    Revelation says how He will do it.

He has always had a true messenger to the true believers.

God said that people are without excuse, for nature proves Him.
    It is up to each one of us to decide who to follow.

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin1.

You still have not answered my questions.
    Regarding the confusion in interpreting the book of revelation yes there is much confusion,but dont blame the book ,but the people.

There is no confusion if it is understood right.
    You are one of them interpreting it in confusion.

What realy is the mark of the beast to you,can you be clear about that?
    I it the sabath?

greetings to you.

wakeup.

Marlin1
    Participant

Regarding the confusion in interpreting the book of revelation yes there is much confusion,but dont blame the book ,but the people.
    There is no confusion if it is understood right.

Yell, RIGHT, and you are the one that everyone should listen to.  Again you make me LAUGH OUT LOUD.

It blows my mind that you or anyone would think that you can figure it out on your own.
    Another of satan's deceptions. Amos 3:7, Malachi 4:5, Rev 10:7  

Is it the keeping of a sabbath day, Saturday?

NO  NO  NO  NO,  That is SDA, false doctrine.  
    Show me where Jesus said to keep a day.  I can show you where He(through Paul) said not to keep a day.  Keeping a day is a bad understanding of scripture.

At one time they believed when you shouted you had the seal of God.  Yet many shouted and didn't have it.

They said when you speak in tongues, you have it. Yet many spoke in tongues and didn't have it.

They said if you keep the sabbath day, you have it.  Yet many kept the day and didn't have it.

God Bless
    Marlin

Pastry
    Participant

Marlin

Since wakeup ask you what the mark of the beast is, that means he doesn't know; do you have any idea?
    If you know who the beast was, then you would also know the mark.

Georg

Marlin1
    Participant

Hi Georg,

He knows who he thinks it is, we have already talked about it.  I have already told him the truth of the matter, And so have you.  He is not interested in that, because it is contrary to his doctrine.

God Bless
    Marlin

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 12 2012,21:13)
    Hi Georg,

He knows who he thinks it is, we have already talked about it.  I have already told him the truth of the matter, And so have you.  He is not interested in that, because it is contrary to his doctrine.

God Bless
    Marlin

Georg

back to square one :D :D

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 12 2012,14:13)
    Hi Georg,

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin1.

Dont get me wrong; I am interested.
    And I am not trying to sell anything.
    I am only interested in the doctrine of truth,this is why we need to ask questions.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 12 2012,18:51)

Hi Georg,

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin1.

I am only interested in the doctrine of truth,this is why we need to ask questions.

wakeup.

Alright, you tell me,

What is the mark of the beast?

And who was the beast?

Only two question, should be easy enough.

Georg

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Mar. 13 2012,10:47)

Hi Georg,

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin1.

wakeup.

Alright, you tell me,

And who was the beast?

Georg

Pastry.

I like to know martins version,and yours as well.
    can you tell me,since martin is not interested in my question.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 13 2012,22:58)

Quote (Pastry @ Mar. 13 2012,10:47)

Hi Georg,

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin1.

wakeup.

Alright, you tell me,

And who was the beast?

Georg

Pastry.

I like to know martins version,and yours as well.
    can you tell me,since martin is not interested in my question.

wakeup.

:D :D :D

Wakeup
    Participant

Hi Georg,

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin1.

Is the mark of the beast spiritual or physical to you?
    Can you be clear; are we going to be forced to have the mark in our hand,or in the foreheads?

Will there be a false prophet coming;is he physical or spiritual?
    What will be the image of the beast?
    I like to know different interpretations,and learn.

thank you.

wakeup.

Marlin1
    Participant

Can you be clear; are we going to be forced to have the mark in our hand,or in the foreheads?

Hi Wakeup,

Is the mark of the beast spiritual or physical to you? And will you be forced?
    The mark of the beast is the right had of fellowship and believing a lie.
    The pressure will be on to take the mark to be able to eat and live.

There are many false prophets, anti WORD.
    But in the grand since, there will be a false prophet.  Devil Incarnate in the POPE. still future.

I believe this will be a confederation of churches.
    A religious organization that will set up what you will have to believe.  

Wakeup, I don't have all the answers, This is what has been revealed to me.
    I hope this helps.

God Bless
    Marlin

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 13 2012,17:49)

Hi Wakeup,

But in the grand since, there will be a false prophet.  Devil Incarnate in the POPE. still future.

I hope this helps.

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin1.

Basicly what you are saying is that the mark is going to be a certain doctrine that is going to be forced on all the population of the world, including all the muslems.(take it or starf)

The number is also the mark,and to you that number is vicarius vilii dei.
    So all the populations will have that in their right hand or their foreheads.

For the scripture says in rev13:16.And he causeth ALL,small and great,rich and poor free and bond,to receive a mark in their right hand or in their foreheads:

Rev.15:2. –HIS IMAGE,HIS MARK, THE NUMBER OF HIS NAME.

REV.14:9.HIS IMAGE,HIS MARK.
    VERSE.11. HIS IMAGE,RECEIVED THE MARK OF HIS NAME.
    REV.20:4. HIS IMAGE,HIS MARK.

This means that the world is forced to worship the coming POPE, and all must have his number,or die.

wakeup.

Marlin1
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

In Rev 13, there is spoke of 2 different beasts and an image of the beast.
    Do you really believe that those are all the same?

It is not a certain doctrine, it is any doctrine that is contrary to the revealed Word of God.

We are told by scripture that because people don't love God with all their hearts, they will be given a lie and be damned by it.
    The seal of the devil is to believe a lie, just like the seal of God is believing the revealed truth for the hour in which you live.
    It won't be a physical mark, most have already taken it.
    Here is an example,  Tell me, how hard is it to convince a trained up Trinitarian (three persons in one) that their doctrine came from the devil.  You see, they are poor and blind and don't even know it.  They have already taken the mark of the beast.  

And most of the Christian world today are Trinitarian to the core.

I have been thinking and praying about the 10 toes.  Iron and Clay, right.  Iron was Romanism and is going to the end. And that iron is mixed with clay, Protestantism.  They don't mix very well, do they.

And your question about heathen religious people,  No religion has an excuse, none.  How about the heathen religious people when Israel took the promise land.  What did God tell them to do to the heathens?

God Bless
    Marlin

terraricca
    Participant

M1

I have been thinking and praying about the 10 toes. Iron and Clay, right. Iron was Romanism and is going to the end. And that iron is mixed with clay, Protestantism. They don't mix very well, do they.

And your question about heathen religious people, No religion has an excuse, none. How about the heathen religious people when Israel took the promise land. What did God tell them to do to the heathens?

God Bless
    Marlin

Hmmmmmm???

terraricca
    Participant

M1

Hi Wakeup,

I hope this helps.

God Bless
    Marlin

I hope this helps.

revealed by whom ???

Hmmmmmm???

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 14 2012,05:02)
    Hi Wakeup,

In Rev 13, there is spoke of 2 different beasts and an image of the beast.
    Do you really believe that those are all the same?

It is not a certain doctrine, it is any doctrine that is contrary to the revealed Word of God.

We are told by scripture that because people don't love God with all their hearts, they will be given a lie and be damned by it.
    The seal of the devil is to believe a lie, just like the seal of God is believing the revealed truth for the hour in which you live.
    It won't be a physical mark, most have already taken it.
    Here is an example,  Tell me, how hard is it to convince a trained up Trinitarian (three persons in one) that their doctrine came from the devil.  You see, they are poor and blind and don't even know it.  They have already taken the mark of the beast.  

And most of the Christian world today are Trinitarian to the core.

I have been thinking and praying about the 10 toes.  Iron and Clay, right.  Iron was Romanism and is going to the end. And that iron is mixed with clay, Protestantism.  They don't mix very well, do they.

And your question about heathen religious people,  No religion has an excuse, none.  How about the heathen religious people when Israel took the promise land.  What did God tell them to do to the heathens?

God Bless
    Marlin

Thank you marlin1.

Will the jews accept the coming POPE?
    Will they worship him also;will they accept him as a non jew mesiah?

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 14 2012,05:06)
    M1

God Bless
    Marlin

Hmmmmmm???

Hi pierre.

Why are you not talking to me,Why dont you put your bit,and make a comment.Even if they are abrasive sometimes,I like to see what you think of all this we are discussing.
    We dont have to agree sometimes,it is good to hear different answers.It will open our understanding of different
    interpretations that is going around.

greetings.

wakeup.

Marlin1
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

DANIEL 9:27 † And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease,………

REV 11:3 † And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
    4 † These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
    5 † And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
    6 † These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
    7 † And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

God Bless
    Marlin

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 14 2012,16:43)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 14 2012,05:06)
    M1

God Bless
    Marlin

Hmmmmmm???

Hi pierre.

Why are you not talking to me,Why dont you put your bit,and make a comment.Even if they are abrasive sometimes,I like to see what you think of all this we are discussing.
    We dont have to agree sometimes,it is good to hear different answers.It will open our understanding of different
    interpretations that is going around.

greetings.

wakeup.

Ge 19:12 The two men said to Lot, “Do you have anyone else here—sons-in-law, sons or daughters, or anyone else in the city who belongs to you? Get them out of here,
    Ge 19:13 because we are going to destroy this place. The outcry to the LORD against its people is so great that he has sent us to destroy it.”
    Ge 19:14 So Lot went out and spoke to his sons-in-law, who were pledged to marry his daughters. He said, “Hurry and get out of this place, because the LORD is about to destroy the city!” But his sons-in-law thought he was joking.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Mar. 14 2012,11:05)

Hi Wakeup,

DANIEL 9:27 † And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease,………

REV 11:3 † And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
    4 † These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
    5 † And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
    6 † These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
    7 † And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin1.

Dan.9:27. Jesus will confirm the COVENANT WITH MANY for one week; And in the mids of the week shall he cause the sacrifice and oblation to cease.

The new covenant; and no more animal sacrifices,from then on.
    And for the overspreading of abominations, he (Jesus) shall make it desolate,even until the consumation,and that determined shall be poured upon THE DESOLATE.

JER.25:38.He hath forsaken his covert(God), as a lion: FOR THEIR LAND IS DESOLATE,because of the fierce anger of the oppressors(shepherds),and because of his(Gods)fierce anger.

Jer 12:10. Many pastors have destroyed my vinyard,they have trodden my portion under foot,they have made my pleasant portion A DESOLATE WILDERNESS.

Jer.12;11. They have made it desolate,and being desolate it mourneth unto me; the whole land is made desolate,BECAUSE NO MAN LAYETH IT TO HEART.

Amos 8:11.Behold, the days come,saith the Lord God,that I will send a famine in THE LAND,not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water,but of HEARING THE WORD OF THE LORD.

Verse 12. And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the Lord,and shall not find it.

This desolation shall be untill the consumation,and that is determined shall be poured upon the DESOLATE.DAN.9:27.

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account