Why the Roman Church not –The–Harlot.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 274 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

Georg.

The mark is going to tell you if you can buy or sell,its a physical mark. nothing to do with church teachings.
    a muslem, or a hindu, or a christian, or an atheist,without the mark can not buy or sell.this mark is for all people and nations in the world.NOT JUST CHRISTIANS.

Any nation that refuse to adopt the marking system can not do any trade.
    All items are marked today.and we will be next.We will be controled by the push of a button.

They just have to push the button and your credit card will be invalid.But this time your right hand will be your card.

You follow the 7th day adv. teaching.

greetings.

wakeup.

Delriomike
    Participant

The answer is the carnal mind is the harlot. The carnal mind cant comprehend the things of God with its carnal reasoning, the Spirit Mind cant not bet understood by carnal thinking, so to be carnally minded is DEATH. So then if you are Spiritually minded death has no power over you. This can be understood if you go to facebook and look up DAD IN HIS OWN WORDS by Melody Pike Allen and read post 1-333 all are very short post but this breaks it down to where you can see what I am talking about.

Delriomike
    Participant

I can tell you you all are wrong, the harlot church started in the Garden, when Adam pertook of the tree of knowledge of good and evil it was when the carnal mind started trying to figure out the spirit mind the spiritual things of God cant be figured out by the carnal mind they have to be understood by the Spirit Mind not the carnal mind.

Wakeup
    Participant

DELRIOMIKE.

You are so wrong,the whore sits on seven heads,starting with the first head,(egypt).
    There was no religion in the garden,just the simple law.
    There was no trade in the garden.

wakeup.

Delriomike
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 02 2012,00:35)
    DELRIOMIKE.

You are so wrong,the whore sits on seven heads,starting with the first head,(egypt).

wakeup.

If you have The Revealation of Jesus Christ you can see the whole picture from the start of Gen thru Rev.You have to understand that the carnal min is eminity to God and you see what happened in the garden with the tree of knowledge. I understand all the things of the 7 churches and everything in Revelation the natural is showen by the types and shadows, If you want to see a tree u7st follow the shadow of the tree and you will get to the tree. The ten virgins were all asleep but 5 had the oil inside the others did not have the oil inside but were told to go to them that sell but when they returned the door was closed. You dont want to try to find the oil that elect seed is either in you or it is not, pray that it is inside you. I did and I have. Thanks be to God I can see.

Delriomike
    Participant

The secret to finding the truth is Contend for the faith that was once given to the saints of old. The three Hebrew children got ahold of something that kept the smell of smoke and the 7 times hoter that fire off them it was THE FAITH OF JESUS C HRIST. Do you have that kind of faith? That is what we are to contend for.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Delriomike @ Feb. 02 2012,00:50)
    The secret to finding the truth is Contend for the faith that was once given to the saints of old. The three Hebrew children got ahold of something that kept the smell of smoke  and the 7 times hoter that fire off them it was THE FAITH OF JESUS  C HRIST. Do you have that kind of faith? That is what we are to contend for.

DELRIOMIKE.

WHO IS THE WHORE SITTING ON THE BEAST WITH 7HEADS?
    CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO US USING YOUR SPIRITUAL MIND PLEASE?

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ Feb. 02 2012,05:12)

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 01 2012,17:21)
    all

Rev 18:4 Then I heard another voice from heaven say:
    “Come out of her, my people,
    so that you will not share in her sins,
    so that you will not receive any of her plagues;
    Rev 18:5 for her sins are piled up to heaven,
    and God has remembered her crimes.
    Rev 18:6 Give back to her as she has given;
    pay her back double for what she has done.
    Mix her a double portion from her own cup.
    Rev 18:7 Give her as much torture and grief
    as the glory and luxury she gave herself.
    In her heart she boasts,
    ‘I sit as queen; I am not a widow,
    and I will never mourn.’

Rev 18:20 Rejoice over her, O heaven!
    Rejoice, saints and apostles and prophets!
    God has judged her for the way she treated you.’ ”

Rev 18:24 In her was found the blood of prophets and of the saints,
    and of all who have been killed on the earth.”

because of those verses i can not see truth in any one explanation ,because those verses are ignored .

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

The Whore being Babylon the great (the worlds kingdoms under Satan) ANSWERS everything you just posted…fitting perfectly. A BRIEF look.

Rev 18:4 Then I heard another voice from heaven say:
    “Come out of her, my people,

2 Corinthians 6:17 > Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you

so that you will not share in her sins,
    so that you will not receive any of her plagues;

John 17:15 > I pray not that Thou should take them out of the world, but that Thou should keep them from the evil

And if we don't listen…

Isaiah 59:2 > But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid His face from you, that he will not hear.

And if He does not hear us, we SHARE in punishments meted out to unbelievers.

Acts 3:19 > Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your SINS may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

Rev 18:5 for her sins are piled up to heaven,
    and God has remembered her crimes.
    Rev 18:6 Give back to her as she has given;
    Mix her a double portion from her own cup.
    Rev 18:7 Give her as much torture and grief
    as the glory and luxury she gave herself.

Revelation 18:20 > Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles & prophets, for God hath AVENGED you on her..

AVENGED is to GIVE BACK >>> Rev 18:6 Give back to her as she has given;

Revelation 18:21 >>> And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city BABYLON be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all

Here Babylon receive her punishment at last.

In her heart she boasts,
    ‘I sit as queen; I am not a widow,
    and I will never mourn.’

Nahum 3:4 > Because of the multitude of the WHOREDOMS of the wellfavored HARLOT, the mistress of witchcrafts, that sells the NATIONS through HER WHOREDOMS, and FAMILIES through HER witchcrafts

This whore has been here a long long time…

Revelation 18:20 > Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles & prophets, for God hath AVENGED you on her
    Revelation 18:21 > And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city BABYLON be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all

Every nation has Christians, openly worshipping, or secretly…
    Muslim NATIONS kill Christians.
    Muslim NATIONS are IN the WORLD.
    Here holy BLOOD is found.
    Hindu NATIONS kill Christians.
    Hindu NATIONS are IN the WORLD.
    “Athiest” NATIONS kill Christians (persecutions in Russia, North Korea for example)
    Athiest NATIONS are in the WORLD.
    ETC ETC ETC….

So Christian BLOOD CRIES OUT from ALL the NATIONS that cover the EARTH which IS the WORLD…BABYLON THE GREAT…the WHORE, where the BLOOD of saints can be found in EVERY NATION..

So you see, these verses are not ignored, i suppose people like us just expect all others who are outspoken to realize that these are taken into consideration with the verses we give, since they match with what people like us are saying…maybe we presume too much at the level of understanding most say they have on this site.
    Maybe we should write 10 000 word explanations using EVERY prophetic LINK just so people can see the legitimacy of our words…but WHO will read them?

Devolution

you did not understand what I was saying ,read it again ,

and give me an answer with those verses accomplish in it will you ?or can you ?

Pierre

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Feb. 01 2012,21:29)

Hi T8,

“Wine” is a metaphor for what men's hearts desire..

Drunk with pleasures
    Drunk with hatreds
    Drunk with lusts
    Drunk with power
    Drunk with religions
    Drunk with material goods…

In other words….SINS.

And where is sin concentrated?
    Here on earth !!

And what is Satan proud of?
    The place where his achievements are concentrated.

And these achievements cover the face of the earth…
    Cities…nations.

And this whole world reflects Satan's glory…

Luke 4:6
    And the devil said unto Him, All this POWER will i give Thee, and the GLORY of them (kingdoms)…etc

So that great city Babylon stands for the WHOLE WORLD EMPIRE under Satan.

So WHY would God describe all the worlds nations/empires as a city?…because in comparison to nations, cities are small features within said nations !!

Why?
    Because it is not size God is referring to…
    But something else…

Because cities BEST describe the concentrated zones that reflect nations power and prestige.
    Places where the host nations many offerings are concentrated.
    Places to find out many pleasures and sins.

So in Gods eyes, YES, it makes sense to describe the world as a city, because, like above, a city is a place where merchandise/pleasures are concentrated, just as sin is concentrated here on earth, same concept.

SO yes, “that great city” is a metaphor for a literal place…the world empire of Satan.

hope this answered.

Devolution
    Participant

Hi Pierre,

If i misunderstood you, then i apologize bro.

Were you speaking to Wakeup, or the ones answering him?

Lol, darn, now i'm confused.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ Feb. 02 2012,09:08)
    Hi Pierre,

If i misunderstood you, then i apologize bro.

Were you speaking to Wakeup, or the ones answering him?

Lol, darn, now i'm confused.

dev

ok, here it is again ;

because of those verses i can not see truth in any one explanation ,because those verses are ignored .

Pierre

read those two scriptures carefully,it says 1)Rejoice, saints and apostles and prophets!
    God has judged her for the way she treated you,

so Babylon as the be represented sins the beginning from the first prophet right ?

2) In her was found the blood of prophets and of the saints,

NOW IT SAYS THAT BABYLON IS GUILTY OF ALL WHO HAVE BEEN KILLED ON THE EARTH ,RIGHT ? TELL ME HOW IS THIS TRUE IN YOUR EXPLANATION ,???

for now i wait for your answers ,but there is more

Pierre

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ Feb. 02 2012,00:02)

Quote (Pastry @ Feb. 01 2012,23:26)

Goerg,

False doctrines do NOT stop/prevent one from BUYING and SELLING.

But according to your interpretation, this mark is already here, since it is to do with false doctrines.
    But false doctrines have been around since the fall of Adam…eat and you will become LIKE God !!
    So why even bother mentioning this mark as a certain event during a certain world gathering by a certain world leader during a certain phase of mankind in a prophetic book (revelations) concerning FUTURE events, IF this mark has been here all along?
    This mark meaning false doctrines?
    It clashes with scripture Georg.
    It totally undermines scripture Georg.

Christians can still buy & sell in Muslim countries, at unjust rates however, but they still operate, each considering the other as holding false doctrines.
    Muslims can buy & sell in Christian nations, each considering the others religion as a false doctrine..etc etc etc etc

This MARK permits BUYING & SELLING.
    That is PHYSICAL.
    NOT spiritual.
    What has BUYING and SELLING got to do with DOCTRINES?
    Nothing.

Nobody goes out and “buys” a belief !!
    I'll give you $50 (sell) to believe (buy) this belief which you will wholeheartedly & honestly believe with your whole heart henceforth !!
    That doesn't fit scripture at all !!

Instead, they believe a belief…freely…”FREE will” to believe whatever.
    Oh, they can sell their beliefs in written form, but the belief itself is not bought, it is believed.
    So where does BUYING & SELLING come into this prophecy?

Oh, and why put a mark on peoples foreheads also?
    Because not every human has HANDS.
    Simple.

No it doesn't, but you have to understand what is meant by, can not buy or sell.

Rev 13:17   And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.  

What is the “mark”? and what is the “name” of what “beast”?

The name of the beast in question is “Roman Catholic church”, and their mark is the “cross”.

You may have heard that no one during the popes reign was allowed to own a Bible; you could not buy one, and you could not sell one; it meant death; unless you were of the clergy, Cardinals, Bishops, priests, and Monks, which always wear a cross, and still do.

Ps, you did read my explanation on the mark, did you?

Georg

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 02 2012,00:14)
    Georg.

The mark is going to tell you if you can buy or sell,its a physical mark. nothing to do with church teachings.
    a muslem, or a hindu, or a christian, or an atheist,without the mark can not buy or sell.this mark is for all people and nations in the world.NOT JUST CHRISTIANS.

Any nation that refuse to adopt the marking system can not do any trade.
    All items are marked today.and we will be next.We will be controled by the push of a button.

They just have to push the button and your credit card will be invalid.But this time your right hand will be your card.

You follow the 7th day adv. teaching.

greetings.

wakeup.

read my explanation I gave to devolution.

Georg

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 02 2012,00:35)
    DELRIOMIKE.

wakeup.

You are wrong also, it was not the “whore” that sat on Egypt's head, the whore is the church in Rome, the harlots are what came out of her, all the Christian denomination.

However, the whore also represents “ALL” false religion, that is why you see her sitting on all the heads.

All mans kingdoms have been “influenced” by their religion, influenced only, that is why you see the woman only sitting on the beast, not riding it; she was not in control.

Georg

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Delriomike @ Feb. 02 2012,00:50)
    The secret to finding the truth is Contend for the faith that was once given to the saints of old. The three Hebrew children got ahold of something that kept the smell of smoke  and the 7 times hoter that fire off them it was THE FAITH OF JESUS  C HRIST. Do you have that kind of faith? That is what we are to contend for.

You are forgetting that the name Jesus was not even mentioned during the time of the Babylonians.

Georg

Delriomike
    Participant

Who is the whore sitting on the beast? It is very hard for the world to get a grip on this but here is the revealation of that. The whore is the religious world RELIGION as with the carnal mid that has swept over the entire world but it has been changed little by little so all the religious world whether Catholic, Methodist, Muslim, Buddist, Hinu or any other religion that has been hatched up out of the carn mind is that whore that has made the whole world wonder after her. Give you something to let you ponder: Moses when he was on the mountain came down his face shined with the spirit of God, but the people could not see what he saw they only saw flesh, so then what he was trying to tell them they did not understand so then they were given the 10 commandments or the law they could observe that but not the spirit, so the whole world follows after the law, I am not under the law the law is for the lawless, He that is born of God doth not comit sin but the seed of God remainith in him and he CANNOT sin. So are you under the law or not under the law?

Delriomike
    Participant

Quote (Delriomike @ Feb. 02 2012,06:57)
    Who is the whore sitting on the beast?  It is very hard for the world to get a grip on this but here is the revealation of that. The whore is the religious world RELIGION as with the  carnal mid that has swept over the entire world but it has been changed little by little so all the religious world whether Catholic, Methodist, Muslim, Buddist, Hinu or any other religion that has been hatched up out of the carn mind is that whore that has made the whole world wonder after her. Give you something to let you ponder: Moses when he was on the mountain came down his face shined with the spirit of God, but the people could not see what he saw they only saw flesh, so then what he was trying to tell them they did not understand so then they were given the 10 commandments or the law they could observe that but not the spirit, so the whole world follows after the law, I am not under the law the law is for the lawless, He that is born of God doth not comit sin but the seed of God remainith in him and he CANNOT sin. So are you under the law or not under the law?

If you are sincere and really want to know the truth so that you will never be moved by every wind and doctrine then I ask you to go to Facebook and in DAD IN HIS OWN WORDS by Melody Pike Allen read the 1-34 posts, they are very short post but starting with the very foundation of the beginnning of the carn mind this will give you a real foundation, trust me I knw it will

Delriomike
    Participant

I would be mroe than happy to eplain this to anyone who wants. See look at this way at the midnight cry ALL were alsleep, the wise and the unwise virgins. Look they all woke up but the 5 foolish virgins went out to guy from them that sell but when they returned theycould not get in the Door was closed. The whole world will see but they will not be able to get in as HE is calling his bride out and they are secretly being taken into the secret chamber, dont get left on the outside.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Delriomike @ Feb. 02 2012,14:10)
    I would be mroe than happy to eplain this to anyone who wants. See look at this way at the midnight cry ALL were alsleep, the wise and the unwise virgins. Look they all woke up but the 5 foolish virgins went out to guy from them that sell but when they returned theycould not get in the Door was closed. The whole world will see but they will not be able to get in as HE is calling his bride out and they are secretly being taken into the secret chamber, dont get left on the outside.

del

this explanation of the ten virgin is definitively not right,

five foolish virgin do not represent the world because they are equal to the five wise virgin so they to a point share the same ambition to meet Christ return,but the wise ones ad something that the foolish ones did not have with them wen they wen and wait.

so what is the lamps of oil represent here ??
    and why did they not share their possession ?
    and why did they send them to search for them self what they needed(oil)(store)

any idea ??

Pierre

Proclaimer
    Participant

You say that the THE WORLD SYTEM is the harlot.
    But the world is the system I would have thought.
    The world is not the Earth after all and the God of this world is Satan, so it is not a place.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account