Why the Confusion?!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 277 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi F4y,
    So the Word was not with God?
    He was not of divine origins and sent as a son into the World which had been made through him?

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Yahchanan [John] 1:1 does not say “… and the word was Yahshua (“Jesus”).” Here we go around and around! :laugh:

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Like I said … I have not yet completed in typing out the study by Voy Wilks. This study goes into the 'by' and the 'through' words as is translated in the K.J.V. Where the Greek word 'di' or 'dia' is transalted 'through in the K.J.V. it should have been more accurately translated 'on account of' as in the Emphatic Diaglott or 'because of'. I am not a King James onlyist.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi F4Y,
    God owns all of creation.
    But do you really believe that an Almighty God cannot delegate and yet retain that ownership?
    Does God really have to do all the work Himself?
    Did God personally create you and all the life that moves on earth?
    Or did He say in Gen 1.22f?

” 22God blessed them, saying, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let birds multiply on the earth.”

23There was evening and there was morning, a fifth day.

24(A)Then God said, “Let the earth bring forth living creatures after their kind: cattle and creeping things and beasts of the earth after their kind”; and it was so.

25God made the (B)beasts of the earth after their kind, and the cattle after their kind, and everything that creeps on the ground after its kind; and God saw that it was good. “

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

By Whom He Made The Worlds

“Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things,
    BY WHOM also he made the worlds; …” (Heb. 1:2 KJV). The RSV reads, “… through whom he created the world.”

This very clearly states the world was created By the Son of Yahweh. This Son is Yahshua, of course. However, Scriptural evidnce noted above indicates Yahweh did the creating, not Yahshua. Are we to believe the apostles and the Gospel writers wrote two ways, sometimes reporting that Yahweh is Creator, and at other times reporting that his Son is Creator? Indeed no.

More than 100 Scriptures state clearly that
    Yahweh is Creator and Maker of heaven and earth (Ex. 20:11). Some of these indicate that no other deity exist (Isa. 44:6). No other deity helped him in his creating acts (Neh. 9:6). Except for the angels, he was alone in the creation (Isa. 45:5-18). These are stateted clearly – as clarly as Hebrews 1:2 states that Yahshua made the world.”

What shall we do? Do we cancel (erase, throw out) more than 100 Scriptures so that we can accept Hebrews 1:2 instead? Since this Scripture does not in most English versions agree with the 100, we should carefully examine Hebrews 1:2 and, hopefully, discover why it does not agree.
    The Word “By”
    Yahweh created the world “by” (through) the Son (Heb. 1:2 KJV). The Diaglott says Yahweh created the world “on account of” the Son. Any one of the three (“by,” “through,” or “on account of”) is, technically, a correct translation of the Greek word Di' or Dia. Dia is in the KJV translated several ways, but usually is is transalted as follows:

By – 243 times; through – 100 times; for – 106 times; because – 24 times; because of – 29 times; for the sake of – 32 times; etc.

The King's Men did not translaate the WORD di' incorrectly in Heb. 1:2. By or through is a correct translation of the WORD, but ONLY IF THE MESSAGE in the sentence agrees, or allows it. But alas, in this case the message of the sentence will not allow this translation.

Reason #1. Heb 1:2a reveals Yahshua to be the heir of what was created.

Reason #2. More than 100 Scriptures it was Yahweh (not Yahshua) who created the heavens and the earth. Heb. 1:2 must agree with the 100 other Scriptures. For a list of these see our paper, “Who Is the Creator?”

For these reasons, the sentnce in Heb. 1:2b must have
    originally read like the Diaglott read today, Yahweh “… in the last of these days spoke to us by a Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, ON ACCOUNT OF whom also he constituted the ages; …”

Another acceptable translation would be, “… a Son, FOR whom he created the world.”

Many times the King James Version as well as more modern versions translate dia as “for,” “because of,” “therefore” (meaning “for this reason”). For a more detailed layout of the word di' (dia), ask for our paper, “Hebrews 1:2 – Berry.”

This is not to say the the King's Men purposely mistranslated, nor is this to say they were dishonest. Not at all. On the contrary, they no doubt delivered what they believed to be the correct translation of Heb. 1:2. We must realize, however, that all of the King's Men belived the doctrine of the Trinity (one is three, and three are one). Believing this, they saw no contradiction between this Scripture (as they translated it) and the 100 Scriptures which show that Yahweh the Father is truely and personally the Creator of the heaven and earth.

There are at least two other Scriptures in which di' should have been translated for, or on account of. These are Col. 1:16-17 and John 1:10. Let us review these Scriptures, then return to our study in the book of Hebrews.

Colossians 1:16,17 …

(To Be Continued)

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Aug. 10 2006,21:21)
    Hi F4Y,
    God owns all of creation.
    But do you really believe that an Almighty God cannot delegate and yet retain that ownership?
    Does God really have to do all the work Himself?
    Did God personally create you and all the life that moves on earth?
    Or did He say in Gen 1.22f?

”  22God blessed them, saying, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let birds multiply on the earth.”

23There was evening and there was morning, a fifth day.

24(A)Then God said, “Let the earth bring forth living creatures after their kind: cattle and creeping things and beasts of the earth after their kind”; and it was so.

25God made the (B)beasts of the earth after their kind, and the cattle after their kind, and everything that creeps on the ground after its kind; and God saw that it was good. “

I believe thatt Father Yahweh created the heavens and the earth all by Himself (ALONE) because that it what is testified to MANY times in Scripture. Never once mentions that He had a son as a co-creator with Him.

No, Father Yahweh did not personally create me. He created mankind to “be fruitful and multiply”.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Does Father Yahweh really have to have a co-creator with him. Can not He do all the work Himself?

Again, nowhere in Scripture does it say that He had a co-creator with Him.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi F4y,
    I do not say Jesus was a co creator.

There is only one creator God
    Who created
    Through Jesus.

You are part of the creation of God yet that creation was empowered through men instructed to go and multiply by the life spirit given to Adam.

God owns
    But
    delegates.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Well, let me put it this way then … You believe what you want to believe and I will believe what I want to believe and I'll just get out of here and never return to this forum so I won't have to hear from you again. :laugh:

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi f4y,
    That is one option.
    But dialoguing is more helpful to us all in the body of Christ.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Well, do I have to believe as you believe?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi f4y,
    Absolutely not.
    We are tolerant of all views here.

But those who post their views must expect them to be examined in the light of scripture
    as we would expect you to do also with our posts.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Bye STUPID! :D

NickHassan
    Participant

umm

Adam Pastor
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Aug. 10 2006,20:37)
    To me there is no difference in arguing with others who believe that Yahshua is Yahweh than agruing with those who believe Yahshua pre-existed and was a co-creator. It is like going around and around in a never ending circle with those who espouse to such foolish beliefs.

I totally agree!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Why should we give up on those who have yet to see the truth about the Son of God?

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Aug. 10 2006,21:58)
    Bye STUPID! :D

Hi F4Y,
    You must be very sure you are not speaking with one who is in Christ to say this surely?
    Matt 5.22
    ” 22″But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother shall be guilty before (A)the court; and whoever says to his brother, '[a]You good-for-nothing,' shall be guilty before (B)the supreme court; and whoever says, 'You fool,' shall be guilty enough to go into the [c]Âfiery hell.”

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

You fool! Yahshua was supposed to be our example and he called people fools and and a few other choice words. You would thing that these TRANSLATIONS are contradictory! Catch on?

Would you like me to call you the other choice words that Yahshua used against others? :laugh:

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Peace greetings Adam,

I added you blog as link on my Yahweh Ring. I will look over it ASP.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Oh Great Adam!,

I will definately have to add your 'Is Jesus Really God?' page a few other choice places on my web pages where it will fit in nicely.

Makes me smile when other come to know the truth! Thanks!

Is Jesus Really God?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 277 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account