Why the Confusion?!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 277 total)
  • Author
    kenrch
    Participant

Jesus raised Himself up.

Joh 10:17 Therefore doth the Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I may take it again.
    Joh 10:18 No one taketh it away from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment received I from my Father.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    Acts 10
    ” 38How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him. “

The POWER of Christ was not his own, but was of the Spirit of God in Him and God raised him by that Spirit.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Sep. 13 2006,23:29)
    Jesus raised Himself up.

Joh 10:17  Therefore doth the Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I may take it again.
    Joh 10:18  No one taketh it away from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment received I from my Father.

No, Yahshua did not raise himself from the dead.

Acts 4:10-12 – Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Yisryl, that by the name of Yahshua the Messiah of Nazareth, whom you executed, whom Yahweh raised from the dead, even by Him dose this MAN stand here before you whole. This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. Neither is there redemption in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be redeemed.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

*Believe In Your Heart That Father Yahweh Raised His Son Yahshua From The Dead

*This is one thing one needs to believe in their heart to be redeemed (Romans 10:9).

Acts 2:24,32; 3:15,26; 4:10; 5:30; 10:30; 10:40; 13:30,33,34; 17:31; Romans 4:24; 8:11; Colossians 2:12; 1Corinthians 6:14; 2Corinthians 4:14; 13:4; 1Thessalonians 1:10; 2Timothy 2:8; 1Kepha [Peter] 1:21; Galatians 1:1; Ephesians 1:20

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi f4y,
    Rom 8
    ” 11But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you. '

This verse suggests to me God raises us through the Spirit.
    Do you agree?

kenrch
    Participant

Well then what did Jesus mean by these scriptures:
    Joh 10:17 Therefore doth the Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I may take it again.
    Joh 10:18 No one taketh it away from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment received I from my Father.

“but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment received I from my Father.
    As always the Father gave Jesus the Power to take His life again. Notice “this commandment received I from the Father”.

So God the Father gave Jesus the Power to take up His life again.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    How are you going to fit in with the 20 or so scriptures where the Father is said to have raised Jesus?

Jn 10
    “14I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

15As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

16And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

17Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

18No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father. “

So he was commanded by God to lay down his life. He could have refused but he willingly agreed. The role of men was relatively incidental to the plan of God but plenty put their hands up to participate in his murder. He would be given life again by God so that he could take up his life again. He had the choice at every step along the way but the lamb submitted to the will of God every time.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Hmm! That remminds me of those who ignore the MANY Scripural passages that Father Yahweh ALONE was the creator of all things to hold fast to the FEW passages that seem to proclaim that Yahshua somehow had a hand in the creation of all things.

By And Through

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi F4Y,
    Do you not know of the Law of agency?
    God owns all of the creation work done and none is done except by His power.
    But why be God and have to DO YOURSELF all of that work?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi f4y,
    Who created you?
    God?
    Or God….
    through the Word,
    and
    through Adam, Seth, Enosh, Kenan, Mahalel, Jared, Enoch.
    ..and Mum and Dad?

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Yeah Nick! In fact, there are a couple of links on that very subject on the link that I had just posted in my previous post.

Although when Father Yahweh procaims that He ALONE created the heavens and the earth, and His son Yahshua proclaimed Father Yahweh to be the creator of the heavens and the earth and did not so much as mention that he had a hand in the creation of the heavens and the earth …. ???

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 15 2006,21:26)
    Hi f4y,
    Who created you?
    God?
    Or God….
    through the Word,
    and
    through Adam, Seth, Enosh, Kenan, Mahalel, Jared, Enoch.
    ..and Mum and Dad?

I was not created Nick! I was born (or begotten)! :;):

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi F4y,
    Are born beings not part of the creation of God? Then by whom and from whom do they arise?

Ps 139
    ” 14I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

15My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.

16Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.”

Is 43.1
    ” 1But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine”

Ecc 12
    “1Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them; “

Jas 1
    ” 18Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.”

What of the gospel?
    Mk 16
    “15And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

16He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.”

What of the angels?
    ” 14In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

15Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

16For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: “

Indeed sir you are unique if what you say is true.

For even in Christ you are a creature of God.

2Cor 5
    “. 17Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.”

Gal 6
    ” 15For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature. “

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Sep. 15 2006,21:29)
    Yeah Nick! In fact, there are a couple of links on that very subject on the link that I had just posted in my previous post.

Although when Father Yahweh procaims that He ALONE created the heavens and the earth, and His son Yahshua proclaimed Father Yahweh to be the creator of the heavens and the earth and did not so much as mention that he had a hand in the creation of the heavens and the earth …. ???

Hi F4Y,
    We know the trinity theory is nonsense , so what did God mean when He said in Gen 1.26

“6And God said, Let US make man in our image, after OUR likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.”

Some people still think they evolved. How anyone can reflect on the complexity of the human body alone, not even thinking about the soul or conciousness and believe that it just happened is unbelievable. The odds of something happening by chance would be far, far, far more greater then that they were created.

So why is it so hard for man to believe if God said he begat his Son, that he begat his Son? Yet, just as man refused to believe that he was created, he refuses to believe the God begat his Son.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

No Nick, I was not created from the dust of the earth as Adam was and I was not a co-creator in the beginning with Father Yahweh either. :D

No, heiscomingintheclouuds, I also do not believe in evolution. :D

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

so what did God mean when He said in Gen 1.26

Elohim – Singular Or Plural?

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Sep. 18 2006,17:42)
    No Nick, I was not created from the dust of the earth as Adam was and I was not a co-creator in the beginning with Father Yahweh either. :D

No, heiscomingintheclouuds, I also do not believe in evolution.  :D

Hi f4y,
    Does what God said not apply to you?

Gen 3
    “19In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return. “

It did to Abraham in Gen 18
    “And Abraham answered and said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the LORD, which am but dust and ashes:”
    And Jacob's children in Num 23
    “Who can count the dust of Jacob, and the number of the fourth part of Israel? Let me die the death of the righteous, and let my last end be like his!”
    Job 4
    “How much less in them that dwell in houses of clay, whose foundation is in the dust, which are crushed before the moth”
    Job 10
    “Remember, I beseech thee, that thou hast made me as the clay; and wilt thou bring me into dust again?”
    Job 34
    “All flesh shall perish together, and man shall turn again unto dust.”
    Ps 103
    “For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.”
    Ecc 3
    “All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.”

etc etc

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

What YOUR mere “God” says does not apply to me Nick. :;):

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 277 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account