Why muslims deceive us

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Feb. 16 2011,13:07)
    Bod, OK, so you admit that Walid is right about those names for Allah.

Also, there is a difference between deception and out-plotted or out-planned.
    In business for example, companies use strategies to compete. They might keep a product hush hush in order for their competition to not get wind of it, Deception on the other-hand is generally frowned upon and may be against the law.

Deception like mystification are acts to propagate beliefs that are not true. God is true and does not lie. The only god that lies is Satan.

God is not a liar/deceiver.

Correct! The Quran does not call Allah a deceiver it says he is the best of Planners:

Surah 3

52 When Jesus found Unbelief on their part He said: “Who will be My helpers to (the work of) Allah.” Said the disciples: “We are Allah.s helpers: We believe in Allah, and do thou bear witness that we are Muslims.
    53 “Our Lord! we believe in what Thou hast revealed, and we follow the Messenger. then write us down among those who bear witness.”
    54 And (the unbelievers) plotted and planned, and Allah too planned, and the best of planners is Allah.
    55 Behold! Allah said: “O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee superior to those who reject faith, to the Day of Resurrection: Then shall ye all return unto me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.

But still T8 you deny the writings of the Bible itself:

Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil concerning thee.
    1 Kings 22:22-24

Jeremiah 20:7 (King James Version)
    7O LORD, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived; thou art stronger than I, and hast prevailed: I am in derision daily, every one mocketh me.

Jeremiah 4:9-10 (Contemporary English Version) 9The LORD said,
    “When all this happens,
    the king and his officials,
    the prophets and the priests
    will be shocked and terrified.”
    10I said, “You are the LORD God. So why have you fooled everyone, especially the people of Jerusalem? Why did you promise peace, when a knife is at our throats?”

So what say you T8 do you believe the Bible or your own whims? The fact is you deny the validity of the Bible by saying that somehow all this isn't true. This does not validate Walid Shoebat because it is deceiving you to believ that Allah is some other God and not the God you worship but you had better know and understand God and not man

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 17 2011,03:53)
    Hi Karmarie,

If you want to nail it down to individual nations, you could say…
    The sons of Joseph are: Ephraim is the U.K. and Manasseh is the U.S.A.  
    Benjamin and Judah are Israel proper, and the other tribes make up countries
    like Australia, New Zealand and Europe.
    (I will make thy seed as the dust of the earth:
    so that if a man can number the dust of the earth, then shall thy seed also be numbered. Gen.13:16)

Hmm. I dont know.

I dont think it matters. It's worldwide now.

The good news has been preached, as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

bodhitharta
    Participant

T8

You never answered

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account