Why do we dream?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ June 27 2013,04:50)
    Job 33,

12 “Behold, in this you are not right. I will answer you, for God is greater than man.
    13 Why do you contend against him, saying, ‘He will answer none of man’s a words’?

14 For God speaks in one way, and in two, though man does not perceive it.
    15 In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls on men, while they slumber on their beds,
    16 then he opens the ears of men and terrifies them with warnings,
    17 that he may turn man aside from his deed and conceal pride from a man;    
     18 he keeps back his soul from the pit, his life from perishing by the sword.

2bee

yes that is true ,but you mix it up with Joel 2

but read again and carefully verse 16 ,17 and 18

you will notice that it is not the same thing than Joel 2

Joel 2:28 “And afterward,
    I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
    Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
    your old men will dream dreams,
    your young men will see visions.
    Joel 2:29 Even on my servants, both men and women,
    I will pour out my Spirit in those days.
    Joel 2:30 I will show wonders in the heavens
    and on the earth,
    blood and fire and billows of smoke.

2besee
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ June 27 2013,12:13)

Quote (2besee @ June 27 2013,04:20)
    Terraricca,

“‘And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams”.

2bee

“‘And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams”.

Ac 2:33 Exalted to the right hand of God, he has received from the Father the promised Holy Spirit and has poured out what you NOW  SEE AND HEAR

THOSE WHERE THE DAYS ,NOT TODAY  :D

Terraricca,

2 Timothy 3
    Godlessness in the Last Days

1 But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. 2 For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, 4 treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 HAVING THE APPEARANCE OF  GODLINESS,  BUT DENYING ITS POWER. AVOID SUCH PEOPLE. 6 For among them are those who creep into households and capture weak women, burdened with sins and led astray by various passions, 7 always learning and never able to arrive at a knowledge of the truth.

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account