Who will Christ and his Saints be ruling over?

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 270 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Dec. 24 2011,10:55)
    Pierre,

If that be the case, How do reconcile the 5th seal(These want revenge)  and Rev 7, that these are Jews of the 12 tribes.

Marlin

Marlin

vengeance is wen you do it ,wen you ask a judge ,this is justice ,

sins Peter was given the OK to take on the gentiles there is no longer any tribe but they would have been privilege to be with Christ but for the missing one there is a grafted one gentile ,

Paul explain this ;

Pierre

Marlin1
    Participant

Pierre,

Peter also said that many things that Paul taught were hard to understand.  In Christ there is neither Jew nor Gentile.  There are many that mix that up with the natural, to be in Christ is not the natural man, it is Spiritual.

Paul spoke of the natural Jew in Romans 11, because they were having this same discussion back then.  

How would you explain Rom 11?

In ROMANS 11:7
    † What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

What good would it have done for Paul to say they were blinded, if we are all the same?  No here he is speaking of the natural Jew.

ROMANS 11:11 † I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

And Paul goes on to show us that they were blinded for our sake and that they that are His will be brought back. there be your 144,000…

also if you notice, in
    REV 14:4
    † These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

Notice here these follow the Lamb,  we don't follow the Lamb, we are part of Him (in Him).  These are of the 144,000.

God Bless
    Marlin

terraricca
    Participant

Marlin

Notice here these follow the Lamb, we don't follow the Lamb, we are part of Him (in Him). These are of the 144,000.

I do not see this ,could you extend on this ??

Pierre

Marlin1
    Participant

Pierre,

These are temple eunuchs, they are the keepers of the bridle chamber.  They are not the bride, they take care of the needs of the bride.  As it says, they follow along behind.

Look at this group that came out of the great tribulation.
    REV 7:14 † And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
    John didn't know who these were that had come through the great tribulation, yet he knew the 12 tribes by name. This is a different group.

God Bless
    Marlin

Pastry
    Participant

Marlin1

Pay attention to what the scriptures say, it reads “came out of great tribulation”

it does not say “THE” great tribulation.

When you say “THE” great tribulation, most people will connect that with Mat. 24:21-22.

That tribulation was the greatest tribulation for the Jews, when during WW 2, Hitler killed over 6 million of them.

Georg

Marlin1
    Participant

Georg,

I see what you are saying, I just don't buy it.  This great Tribulation is such that the world has never seen and will never see again.

MAT 24:21 † For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
    22 † And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

This was not WW2 as you have been taught.  For this world will be burnt and that will be a greater tribulation.
    Marlin

journey42
    Participant

Quote (toby @ Dec. 23 2011,10:28)
    Hi Journey42.

This is the way I see it:

The “millenium” is now.
    The 'thousand years' are symbolic – as most of Revelations is.
    'One thousand' is 'thousands of years' – Christ till now.
    Satan has been bound.  
    The binding was symbolic for restraining/limiting in power.
    Restrained – so that the good news of the coming Kingdom, can go around the world.
    Soon – if not already – Satan will be let lose one last time,
    and the nations will be deceived (so be careful).
    Jesus will return.  
    Unbelievers, sinners, liars and all decievers, will be 'ashes' under the soles of the feet of true believers, and the ETERNAL Kingdom of God will be here!
    This is truth – as I see it.
    Please consider, as there could be a very DRAMATIC FALSE return of Jesus.
    However the TRUE return of Jesus will be the end.

Matthew 24 and Rev 19 match.  They talk about the same thing:

“If any one says to you, `Lo, here is the Christ!' or `There he is!' do not believe it.
    For false Christs and false prophets will arise and show great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.
    Lo, I have told you beforehand.
    So, if they say to you, `Lo, he is in the wilderness,' do not go out; if they say, `Lo, he is in the inner rooms,' do not believe it.
    For as the lightning comes from the east and shines as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of man.
    Wherever the body is(Bodies are), there the eagles will be gathered together. ” – Matt 24.

“Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and with a loud voice he called to all the birds that fly in midheaven,
    Come, gather for the great supper of God, to eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all men, both free and slave, both small and great.” – Rev 19.

And heres just a few more verses:

“You know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.
    “But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.” – 1st Thess 5.

“The day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.” – 2nd Peter 3.

(“Lo, I am coming like a thief! Blessed is he who is awake, keeping his garments that he may not go naked and be seen exposed!”) – Rev 16.

“For behold, the day comes, burning like an oven, when all the arrogant and all evildoers will be stubble; the day that comes shall burn them up, says the LORD of hosts, so that it will leave them neither root nor branch.
    But for you who fear my name the sun of righteousness shall rise, with healing in its wings.
    You shall go forth leaping like calves from the stall.
    And you shall tread down the wicked, for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet, on the day when I act, says the LORD of hosts.” – Malachi 4.

“King Nebuchadnez'zar was astonished and rose up in haste. He said to his counselors, “Did we not cast three men bound into the fire?” They answered the king, “True, O king.”
    He answered, “But I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they are not hurt; and the appearance of the fourth is like a son of the gods.
    Then Nebuchadnez'zar came near to the door of the burning fiery furnace and said, “Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed'nego, servants of the Most High God, come forth, and come here!” Then Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed'nego came out from the fire.
    And the satraps, the prefects, the governors, and the king's counselors gathered together and saw that the fire had not had any power over the bodies of those men; the hair of their heads was not singed, their mantles were not harmed, and no smell of fire had come upon them.” – Daniel 3.

That's all I have to say for now.
    Merry Christmas everyone :)

Hi Toby

Can't be in the 1000 years now.

because
    The beast with 10 horns (10 kings) has not recieved it's power yet

The false prophet doing all his miracles with power and authority as a world leader has not arrived yet.

The mark of the beast has not been issued yet, as no can BUY or SELL without this mark.

So if there are christians that have refused this mark already, then why are they still buying and selling?

The Wrath of God has not been poured out yet (7 trumpets)

The great war in Israel has not happened yet (Jacob's trouble)
    …and Israel has not been healed yet

The great hailstones, and the great earthquake have not happened yet. When this happens, not one building will be left standing.

Babylon the great still exists

Disease, sickness, murders, rapes, theiving, injustice, wars are still going on.

Satan has not been locked up yet. He is still ruling.

When Christ comes, he will rule with a rod of iron. This means that he will be strict, and the world will know him, because his laws will come out of Zion. But first Christ must bound the strong man (Satan)

When Christ comes, every eye shall see him.

If we believe that we are in the 1000 years, then we will be one of many who will be given to the “strong delusion” that is coming on the world.

We would be naked (no knowledge) and in darkness (blind)

We will not have oil in our lamps. (not prepared)

Christ will come as a thief in the night because we will be sleeping (spiritually discerned)

Christ warned us of the events leading up to his coming. They are revealed in Revelations in detail. These signs are for us to look out for. When we see these things happening, we will know that the end of this age is near.

Read about the 7 trumpets again, the wrath of God, and you will get a better understanding that these event's have not happened on the world yet. These are the signs before Christ's coming.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Dec. 24 2011,11:04)
    Georg,

I see what you are saying, I just don't buy it.  This great Tribulation is such that the world has never seen and will never see again.

MAT 24:21 † For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
    22 † And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

This was not WW2 as you have been taught.  For this world will be burnt and that will be a greater tribulation.
    Marlin

Marlin1

There are three prophets, prophesying there would be a greatest tribulation ever for the Israelis.

Jer 30:7 Alas! for that day (time) is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's (Israels) trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.

Dan 12:1 ¶ And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people (Jews/Israelis): and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

And Jesus prophecy.

Mat 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Mat 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Had Hitler won the war, there would be no flesh/Jew alive today.

Three prophecies, all say it would be the greatest tribulation for the Jews; there can only be “one” greatest tribulation.

“””For this world will be burnt…”””

That is another subject.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

ALL

WHERE IS THE SCARLET BEAST COMES FROM ??

AND WHEN DID THE HEIGHT KING COMES TO POWER ??

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Dec. 24 2011,11:58)
    Pierre,

Peter also said that many things that Paul taught were hard to understand.  In Christ there is neither Jew nor Gentile.  There are many that mix that up with the natural, to be in Christ is not the natural man, it is Spiritual.

Paul spoke of the natural Jew in Romans 11, because they were having this same discussion back then.  

How would you explain Rom 11?

In ROMANS 11:7
    † What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

What good would it have done for Paul to say they were blinded, if we are all the same?  No here he is speaking of the natural Jew.

ROMANS 11:11 † I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

And Paul goes on to show us that they were blinded for our sake and that they that are His will be brought back. there be your 144,000…

also if you notice, in
    REV 14:4
    † These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

Notice here these follow the Lamb,  we don't follow the Lamb, we are part of Him (in Him).  These are of the 144,000.

God Bless
    Marlin

Marlin

Ro 11:7 What then? What Israel sought so earnestly it did not obtain, but the elect did. The others were hardened,
    Ro 11:8 as it is written:

is not Paul talking about the nation of Israel and the 144k the elect ones ???

Pierre

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 24 2011,19:36)
    ALL

WHERE IS THE SCARLET BEAST COMES FROM ??

AND WHEN DID THE HEIGHT KING COMES TO POWER ??

Pierre

The scarlet color refers to the RCC, it came into power in 565 AD.

The eight king came into power in 1946, United Nation.

Georg

Marlin1
    Participant

Georg,

We are in agreement about these places in scripture speak of tribulation.   Except, I believe them to be the great tribulation to come.

Do you really believe we have had the greatest tribulation the world has ever seen.  As bad as world war II was, it is nothing compared to what is coming.  

I believe you have misplaced the timing of these scriptures.  And doing so, you again had to slightly change scripture to fit.  

There will never be a greater tribulation then this one.
    Marlin

Pastry
    Participant

Marlin

Jer 30:7   Alas! for that day (time) is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's (Israels) trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.

Dan 12:1 ¶ And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people (Jews/Israelis): and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.    

And Jesus prophecy.

Mat 24:21   For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.  

Mat 24:22   And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.  

These prophecies were all for the Israelis, as I explained one page back.

Yes, there is much trouble ahead for the whole world. There is also one more tribulation for Israel.

Mat 24:29 ¶ Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:  

“THE TRIBULATION OF THOSE DAYS”, that is the last tribulation for Israel, yet future, but not to far off. Consider these scriptures.

Zec 12:2   Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah [and] against Jerusalem.  

Zec 12:3   And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.  

Ever since Israel became a nation again, 1948, many nations have burdened themselves with her.

But this is yet to come.

Zec 14:1 ¶ Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.  

Zec 14:2   For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.  

But God will not punish Israel only.

Zec 12:9   And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.  

Isa 13:11   And I will punish the world for [their] evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.  

Yes, you're right, this will be the worst time for the whole world, but that was not what Jesus spoke of in Mat. 24; look at this next prophecy.

Jer 25:32 ¶ Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation, and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.  

Jer 25:33   And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from [one] end of the earth even unto the [other] end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground.  

We just might become witnesses to this event. It will also be the end of this era, and the beginning of Christ millennium.

Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Georg

Marlin1
    Participant

brother Georg,

You said these were for Israel alone, yet it was a world war.  Everybody was involved in that war, but it was just the beginning of sorrows.

Mat 24:21,“no, nor ever shall be. ”  should have be enough to prove that this was not 1919.  But you have your doctrine and are going to stick to it no matter what.
    So maybe we should try to move on from here.

God Bless you on this day that is celebrated as the birth of Jesus.
    Marlin

toby
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Dec. 23 2011,11:02)
    Hi Toby,

And welcome to HN.  I really enjoyed your post.  I have never thought of it the way you understand it, with “today” being in the midst of the millenial reign.

A lot of things clicked in my head while thinking about what you said, like why isn't demonic possession as evident today as it was in Jesus' time on earth?  It seems like one of three people were possessed in Jesus' day.  :)

Could this be because Satan has been temporarily bound like you say?

I have been studying scripture for only three years now, and when it comes to the prophesies of future events, I'm definitely on milk, and not even close to solid food.

So let me just say, as one who doesn't know as much about this as the others who are posting in this thread, I am intrigued by your understanding.

peace,
    mike

Glad you can see it Mikeboll64! :)

journey42
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Dec. 24 2011,12:36)

Hi Journey42.

The “millenium” is now.
    Satan has been bound.  
    Restrained – so that the good news of the coming Kingdom, can go around the world.
    Jesus will return.  
    Unbelievers, sinners, liars and all decievers, will be 'ashes' under the soles of the feet of true believers, and the ETERNAL Kingdom of God will be here!

“If any one says to you, `Lo, here is the Christ!' or `There he is!' do not believe it.
    For false Christs and false prophets will arise and show great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.
    So, if they say to you, `Lo, he is in the wilderness,' do not go out; if they say, `Lo, he is in the inner rooms,' do not believe it.
    For as the lightning comes from the east and shines as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of man.
    Wherever the body is(Bodies are), there the eagles will be gathered together. ” – Matt 24.

“Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and with a loud voice he called to all the birds that fly in midheaven,
    Come, gather for the great supper of God, to eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all men, both free and slave, both small and great.” – Rev 19.

“You know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.
    “But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.” – 1st Thess 5.

“The day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.” – 2nd Peter 3.

(“Lo, I am coming like a thief! Blessed is he who is awake, keeping his garments that he may not go naked and be seen exposed!”) – Rev 16.

“For behold, the day comes, burning like an oven, when all the arrogant and all evildoers will be stubble; the day that comes shall burn them up, says the LORD of hosts, so that it will leave them neither root nor branch.
    But for you who fear my name the sun of righteousness shall rise, with healing in its wings.
    And you shall tread down the wicked, for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet, on the day when I act, says the LORD of hosts.” – Malachi 4.

“King Nebuchadnez'zar was astonished and rose up in haste. He said to his counselors, “Did we not cast three men bound into the fire?” They answered the king, “True, O king.”
    He answered, “But I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they are not hurt; and the appearance of the fourth is like a son of the gods.
    Then Nebuchadnez'zar came near to the door of the burning fiery furnace and said, “Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed'nego, servants of the Most High God, come forth, and come here!” Then Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed'nego came out from the fire.
    And the satraps, the prefects, the governors, and the king's counselors gathered together and saw that the fire had not had any power over the bodies of those men; the hair of their heads was not singed, their mantles were not harmed, and no smell of fire had come upon them.” – Daniel 3.

Hi Toby

because

The false prophet doing all his miracles with power and authority as a world leader has not arrived yet.

The mark of the beast has not been issued yet, as no can BUY or SELL without this mark.  

So if there are christians that have refused this mark already, then why are they still buying and selling?

The great hailstones, and the great earthquake have not happened yet.  When this happens, not one building will be left standing.  

Disease, sickness, murders, rapes, theiving, injustice, wars are still going on.

Satan has not been locked up yet.  He is still ruling.

When Christ comes, he will rule with a rod of iron.  This means that he will be strict, and the world will know him, because his laws will come out of Zion.  But first Christ must bound the strong man (Satan)

If we believe that we are in the 1000 years, then we will be one of many who will be given to the “strong delusion” that is coming on the world.

We would be naked (no knowledge)  and in darkness (blind)

Christ will come as a thief in the night because we will be sleeping (spiritually discerned)

Christ warned us of the events leading up to his coming.  They are revealed in Revelations in detail.  These signs are for us to look out for.  When we see these things happening, we will know that the end of this age is near.

Read about the 7 trumpets again, the wrath of God, and you will get a better understanding that these event's have not happened on the world yet.  These are the signs before Christ's coming.

Greetings Toby

You still havn't answered my questions?

Yes, revelations has a lot of symbolism…beasts, and mountains, a dragon, etc

but is this symbolic?
    Rev 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so amen.

Is this symbolic?
    Rev 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye recieve not of her plagues

Is this symbolic?
    Rev 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men

Rev 13:14 And decieves them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles…..

Rev 13:16 And he causes all, both small and great, rich and
    poor, free and bond, to recieve a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads

Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

or is this symbolic?
    Rev 16:2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had which had the mark of the beast and upon them which worshiped his image.

Again
    Rev 18:4 …….. Come out of her, my people that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye recieve not of her plagues

Toby, are you buying and selling? If so then you have the mark of the beast already.

You are aware that a complete cashless society is coming? We are already using credit cards, debit cards and the internet to buy and sell and pay our bills. We don't hold our wages (cash) in our hands anymore. This is just Babylon the great preparing the world for what is coming so it's not a real shock when it does happen.

This false prophet will get rid of credit & debit cards. Too many problems with these.
    …..Credit cards get stolen, people commiting fraud,

….and with the debit cards, people forget their pin no's, they loose their cards, they break their cards, teller machines break down, eftpos machines break down, thieves attach scanning devices to efpos machines and steal your money, banks have to spend more money to issue new cards..

…so many flaws with this system.

The false prophet doing all these miracles will do away with the all these cards. Will will have the number on our right hand or in our forehead. This is not a spiritual no. but real. It will be a microchip inserted IN our right hand or IN our forehead.

This number will be our own personal identification no. also, linking us to our bank accounts. If they find a dead body, they can identify them, if you are a prison escapee, they can push a button so you have no access to your account. They can also trace you anywhere in the world, as it will have a GPS tracking system. This false prophet will have FULL CONTROL.

If you are sick, and need to go to hospital, it will have all your medical records contained in that chip.

People can't get mugged anymore for cash, or their credit cards.

Theives can't sell on the blackmarket

Drug dealers will hurt.

Tax evaders will hurt.

Embezzelers will hurt.

All the criminals will hurt.

Everything linked to their A/c and I.D no. Hard to get away with anything, not like before. Their activies can be traced now.

THE WORLD WILL LOVE THE IDEA.

There will be peace for a short time
    false peace/false security

This system is already designed, and waiting to go. The technology of this system is already here. They are using it already on animals, and on men in the US army (so I read) they are using it on children so if they get lost or abducted, they can be traced. It only waits for the FP to arrive so he can enforce it on EVERYBODY.

So think about it Toby. If you refuse this mark/chip, and not conform to this new system, you will be labelled a rebel. You will not be able to recieve your wages. You will not be able to pay your bills. You will not be able to buy food. You cannot trade at all. You will go hungry.

They will hunt you down, and demand to know why you refuse this new system. They will say all sorts of bad things about you. They will accuse you of starving your children. Your children will not be able to go to school because you can't pay for their school books etc through this system. You will loose your house, because you cannot pay for the mortgage repayments or your rates via this new system.

You will be hated by all men. They will think you are a weirdo. The child services will try take your children off you.
    Because you will live like a pauper, and can't provide for yourself or your family.

You have to be prepared to give up everything. Even your life if it comes to it. This will be your test. My test, and every christians test. What are you going to do?

Are you going to remember this scripture?
    Matthew 16:25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

or these verses
    John 15:20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for [coloro=red]great is your reward in heaven:[/color] for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Why is babylon the great going to get so much punishment?
    Rev 16:5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.

Rev 16:6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.

Please consider all these facts Toby. Those with the mark will suffer great wrath. This has not come upon the world yet. The Lord has not avenged us yet. Because the Mark is not out yet….but will soon come.

And if you will buy or sell, then you will have this mark of the beast.

God bless Toby, please seek the truth. The Lord will be there with us every step of the way. Put some oil in your lamp, because faith with knowledge is the fuel we need, if we are to endure to the end. We must be prepared.

Faith with no knowledge is no good. We will make the wrong decision and cause our brethren to be slack, when we should be warning them to put their armour on and be prepared for battle. We have to let our brethren out of the prison house.

These days are just around the corner. We are the last generation of mankind since the creation of Adam and eve.

Pastry
    Participant

Marlin

These are your words;
    Mat 24:21,”no, nor ever shall be. ”  should have be enough to prove that this was not 1919.  But you have your doctrine and are going to stick to it no matter what.
    So maybe we should try to move on from here.

This shows how little you pay attention, or care, to what I say.

Georg

Ps. “””God Bless you on this day that is celebrated as the birth of Jesus.

“AS” the birth of Jesus is right, because “IT IS NOT”!

toby
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Dec. 26 2011,12:55)

Quote (journey42 @ Dec. 24 2011,12:36)

Hi Journey42.

The “millenium” is now.
    Satan has been bound.  
    Jesus will return.  

Hi Toby

because

The great hailstones, and the great earthquake have not happened yet.  When this happens, not one building will be left standing.  

Satan has not been locked up yet.  He is still ruling.

When Christ comes, he will rule with a rod of iron.  This means that he will be strict, and the world will know him, because his laws will come out of Zion.  But first Christ must bound the strong man (Satan)

We would be naked (no knowledge)  and in darkness (blind)

Christ warned us of the events leading up to his coming.  They are revealed in Revelations in detail.  These signs are for us to look out for.  When we see these things happening, we will know that the end of this age is near.

Read about the 7 trumpets again, the wrath of God, and you will get a better understanding that these event's have not happened on the world yet.  These are the signs before Christ's coming.

Greetings Toby

You still havn't answered my questions?

Yes, revelations has a lot of symbolism…beasts, and mountains, a dragon, etc

but is this symbolic?
    Rev 1:7   Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him.  Even so amen.

Is this symbolic?
    Rev 18:4   And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye recieve not of her plagues

Is this symbolic?
    Rev 13:13  And he doeth great wonders, so that he makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men

Rev 13:14   And decieves them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles…..

Rev 13:16   And he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to recieve a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads

Rev 13:17   And that no man might buy or sell save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

or is this symbolic?
    Rev 16:2   And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had which had the mark of the beast and upon them which worshiped his image.

Again
    Rev 18:4   …….. Come out of her, my people that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye recieve not of her plagues

Toby, are you buying and selling?  If so then you have the mark of the beast already.  

You are aware that a complete cashless society is coming?  We are already using credit cards, debit cards and the internet to buy and sell and pay our bills.  We don't hold our wages (cash) in our hands anymore.  This is just Babylon the great preparing the world for what is coming so it's not a real shock when it does happen.

This false prophet will get rid of credit & debit cards.  Too many problems with these.  
    …..Credit cards get stolen, people commiting fraud,

….and with the debit cards, people forget their pin no's, they loose their cards, they break their cards, teller machines break down, eftpos machines break down, thieves attach scanning devices to efpos machines and steal your money, banks have to spend more money to issue new cards..

…so many flaws with this system.

The false prophet doing all these miracles will do away with the all these cards.  Will will have the number on our right hand or in our forehead.  This is not a spiritual no. but real.  It will be a microchip inserted IN our right hand or IN our forehead.

This number will be our own personal identification no. also, linking us to our bank accounts.  If they find a dead body, they can identify them, if you are a prison escapee, they can push a button so you have no access to your account.  They can also trace you anywhere in the world, as it will have a GPS tracking system.  This false prophet will have FULL CONTROL.

If you are sick, and need to go to hospital, it will have all your medical records contained in that chip.

People can't get mugged anymore for cash, or their credit cards.

Theives can't sell on the blackmarket

Drug dealers will hurt.

Tax evaders will hurt.

Embezzelers will hurt.

All the criminals will hurt.

Everything linked to their A/c and I.D no.  Hard to get away with anything, not like before.  Their activies can be traced now.

THE WORLD WILL LOVE THE IDEA.

There will be peace for a short time
    false peace/false security

This system is already designed, and waiting to go.  The technology of this system is already here.  They are using it already on animals, and on men in the US army (so I read) they are using it on children so if they get lost or abducted, they can be traced.   It only waits for the FP to arrive so he can enforce it on EVERYBODY.

So think about it Toby.  If you refuse this mark/chip, and not conform to this new system, you will be labelled a rebel.  You will not be able to recieve your wages.  You will not be able to pay your bills.  You will not be able to buy food.  You cannot trade at all.  You will go hungry.

They will hunt you down, and demand to know why you refuse this new system.  They will say all sorts of bad things about you.  They will accuse you of starving your children.  Your children will not be able to go to school because you can't pay for their school books etc through this system.  You will loose your house, because you cannot pay for the mortgage repayments or your rates via this new system.

You will be hated by all men.  They will think you are a weirdo.  The child services will try take your children off you.
    Because you will live like a pauper, and can't provide  for yourself or your family.

You have to be prepared to give up everything.  Even your life if it comes to it.  This will be your test.  My test, and every christians test. What are you going to do?

Are you going to remember this scripture?
    Matthew 16:25   For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

or these verses
    John 15:20   Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

Matthew 5:10   Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 5:12   Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for [coloro=red]great is your reward in heaven:[/color] for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Why is babylon the great going to get so much punishment?
    Rev 16:5   And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.

Rev 16:6   For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.

Please consider all these facts Toby.  Those with the mark will suffer great wrath.  This has not come upon the world yet.  The Lord has not avenged us yet.  Because the Mark is not out yet….but will soon come.  

And if you will buy or sell, then you will have this mark of the beast.

God bless Toby, please seek the truth.  The Lord will be there with us every step of the way.  Put some oil in your lamp, because faith with knowledge is the fuel we need, if we are to endure to the end.  We must be prepared.

Faith with no knowledge is no good.  We will make the wrong decision and cause our brethren to be slack, when we should be warning them to put their armour on and be prepared for battle. We have to let our brethren out of the prison house.

These days are just around the corner.  We are the last generation of mankind since the creation of Adam and eve.

Hi Journey42.

I disagree with many parts of your first post you made, but agree with this next one.

I don't ARGUE with you that the times of trouble will come upon the whole world – because it will.

I disagree that there will be some future millenium though.  This idea is setting the stage for the coming false system of Antichrist which I'm sure you don't want to be a part of Journey 42.

So be careful – beware of deception in the world – when you are being deceived – you don't know it.

As someone said – wakeup.
    We all need to.

Yes, Paul warned us in 2nd Thes 2.  A strong delusion will be sent on those who refused to believe the truth and so be saved.

The only one we can trust in now is the spirit of truth.  Not our own minds, nor the teachings of others.

No prohecy of scripture is of private interpretation.  I pray when I need answers and I hope others do the same.  It doesn't hurt to ask God in prayer does it.  

All those who call on the name of the Lord will be saved.
    And yes you're right.  All those who try to save their own life will lose it, those who lose their lives for the Lord will gain it.

As for Satan being bound, Satan
    has been limited in power for thousands of years now.
    But His time is coming again.
    To decieve the whole world.

toby
    Participant

Hi Journey42.

The only place in Scripture that people base their whole belief in a future TEMPORARY 'Millenial Reign'  is in Revelation 20.

As for Satan being bound, the nature of the binding itself is not absolute, so as to preclude every activity of Satan.

It is specifically limited in this passage to the devil’s power to deceive the nations for the duration of this period.

That Jesus in some sense bound Satan during His ministry is affirmed by Christ Himself.  Matthew 12:29, Jesus speaks about the binding of the strong man, and the parallel account in Luke 11:14-23.  In Colossians 2:15, Christ “disarmed principalities and powers” through the cross.  Hebrews 2:14 states that Jesus endured death so that He might thereby “destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil.”

Thus, according to Christ’s own teaching, the imagery of “binding Satan” conveys the fact that Satan has been rendered incapable of successfully resisting the forward advance of God’s kingdom!  

How do you think the Gospel went around the world as it has?
    Do you think Satan would have allowed that – really?
    No!

Reve 20:3;  '….and cast him into the abyss, and shut it, and sealed it over him, that he should deceive the nations no more, until the thousand years should be finished: after this he must be loosed for a little time.'

And now we have our time:

Rev 20:8; 'And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.'

Something to think about.

Marlin1
    Participant

Georg,

That is something that we do agree on, Jesus was born in the spring.

Marlin

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 270 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account