Who will Christ and his Saints be ruling over?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 270 total)
  • Author
    journey42
    Participant

I have noticed that it is unclear who exactly Christ and the Saints will be ruling over during the 1000 year reign. I wish to share what the scriptures reveal.

After Satan is bound, the 1000 year reign will commence at the second coming of Jesus Christ. Christ will rule as King, and his saints who will be changed to spirit at his coming and will rule with him over the ISRAELITES who are in the flesh. The new kingdom will be set up on earth in Jerusalem as prophesied, and the boundaries of Israel will be altered to a larger landscape.

It is not stated if Jesus and the saints will be visible as flesh cannot see spirit unless spirit reveals itself, but we do know that there will be survivors outside of Israel and they too will be given a chance to come in and learn the truth, only they cannot live there. Christ’s job will be accomplished at the end of the 1000 years and then he will hand his kingdom back to God, and God himself will dwell with us.

I will take you there step by step to give you the picture, but cannot include all scripture relating as it will make this document even longer than it is. I can give more however, if you have questions. Please read up all the verses for yourself and you will see that these prophesies are future, as some can misinterpret these as already happened at the first gathering in 1948.

THE DAY OF THE LORD
    Joel 2:1
    Blow ye the trumpet in ZION and sound an alarm in MY HOLY MOUNTAIN: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the Lord comes. For it is nigh at hand.

During the 7th trump at Christ return, a great earthquake divided the city of Jerusalem into three parts

Rev 16:9 And the GREAT CITY was DIVIDED into THREE PARTS, and the cities of the nations fell: and GREAT BABYLON came into REMEMBERANCE before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

Zechariah also prophesied of Israel's altered landscape after the great earthquake.

Zech 14:14 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the Mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the Mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley: and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north and half of it toward the south.

(So the Great City is divided into three parts)

ZION SHALL BE RULED BY JESUS CHRIST AS KING WITH HIS SAINTS AS PROPHESIED IN ISAIAH
    Isaiah 65:9
    And I will bring forth a seed out of Jacob, and out of Judah an inheritor of my mountains: and mine elect SHALL inherit it and my servants SHALL dwell there.

Psalms 87:1 His FOUNDATION is in the HOLY MOUNTAINS

ISRAEL WILL BE RECONCILED TO GOD AS PROPHESIED IN EZEKIEL
    Ezekiel 20:40
    For in mine HOLY MOUNTAIN in the mountain of the HEIGHT OF ISRAEL, says the Lord God, there shall all the HOUSE OF ISRAEL, all of them IN THE LAND, serve me: THERE WILL I ACCEPT THEM, and there will I require your offerings, and the firstfruits of your oblations, with all your holy things.

(Offerings does not necessarily mean a sin sacrifice, as Christ was the final sacrifice for sins)

AND THE PROMISE MADE TO JOSPEH FROM ISRAEL WILL BE FUFILLED
    Ezekiel Genesis 11:21
    And Israel said to Joseph, behold, I die; but God shall be with you, and bring you again unto the land of your fathers.

Ezekiel 36:8 But ye, O MOUNTAINS OF ISRAEL, ye SHALL shoot forth your branches, and yield your fruit to MY PEOPLE OF ISRAEL for THEY ARE AT HAND TO COME

Psalms 78:54 And he BROUGHT THEM to the BORDER of his SANCTUARY, even to THIS MOUNTAIN which his RIGHT HAND had PURCHASED.

THE FIRST GATHERING HAPPENED IN 1948, AND IN THE SECOND GATHERING, GOD WILL GATHER THE ISRAELITES FROM ALL THE NATIONS TO BRING THEM BACK IN AND FEED THEM THE TRUTH
    Ezekiel 34:13
    And I will bring them out from the people, and GATHER THEM from the COUNTRIES, and I WILL bring them to THEIR OWN LAND, and FEED THEM upon the MOUNTAINS of ISRAEL by the rivers, and in all the inhabited places of the country.

Jeremiah 23:3 And I will GATHER the REMNANT of my FLOCK out of ALL COUNTRIES wither I have driven them and WILL BRING THEM AGAIN to their FOLDS and they SHALL be FRUITFULL and INCREASE.

Isaiah 11:11 And it SHALL come to pass in THAT DAY, that the Lord SHALL set his hand again the SECOND TIME to RECOVER the REMNANT of HIS people, which SHALL be LEFT from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.

Isaiah 11:16 And there shall be a HIGHWAY for the REMNANT of HIS PEOPLE, which shall be LEFT, from Assyria, like AS IT WAS to ISRAEL in the DAY that HE CAME UP out of the land of EGYPT.

GOD WILL HAVE MERCY ON THEM AS PROMISED IN ISAIAH….ENDING THEIR AFFLICTION
    Isaiah 49:13
    Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth, and break forth into singing, O mountains: for the Lord has COMFORTED his PEOPLE and will have MERCY upon HIS AFFLICTED.

THE LAND OF ISRAEL SHALL BE RESTORED
    Joel 3:18
    And it SHALL come to pass in THAT DAY, that the MOUNTAINS shall drop down NEW WINE, and the hills shall FLOW WITH MILK, and all the rivers of JUDAH shall flow with WATERS, and a FOUNTAIN shall come forth of the HOUSE OF THE LORD, and shall WATER the VALLEY of SHITIM.

Ezekiel 17:23 In the MOUNTAIN of the HEIGHT of ISRAEL will I PLANT IT: and it shall bring forth boughs and BEAR FRUIT, and be a goodly cedar; and under it shall dwell all fowl of every wing; in the shadow of the branches thereof shall they dwell.

ISRAEL WIL BE LIKE THE GARDEN OF EDEN – PARADISE
    Ezekiel 36:35
    And they shall say, THIS LAND that was DESOLATE is BECOME like the GARDEN OF EDEN; and the WASTE and DESOLATE and RUINED cities are become fenced and inhabited.

THERE WILL BE PEACE IN ISRAEL LIKE NEVER BEFORE
    Isaiah 65:25
    The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent’s meat. They shall NOT HURT nor DESTROY in all my HOLY MOUNTAIN, says the LORD.

Isaiah 65:19 And I will rejoice in JERUSALEM, and joy in MY PEOPLE: and the voice of weeping SHALL be NO MORE heard in her, NOR the VOICE of crying.

Isaiah 65:20 There shall NO MORE thence an INFANT of DAYS, nor an OLD MAN that has NOT FILLED his DAYS: for the CHILD shall DIE an HUNDRED YEARS OLD; But the sinner being a hundred years old shall be accursed.

Isaiah 65:21 And THEY shall BUILD HOUSES, and INHABIT them; and THEY shall PLANT VINEYARDS, and eat the fruit of them.

Isaiah 65:22 THEY shall NOT labour IN VAIN, nor bring forth for trouble; for THEY are the SEED of the blessed of the Lord, and their OFFSPRING with them.

THERE ARE NATIONS EXISTING OUTSIDE OF ISRAEL
    Ezekiel 36:36
    Then the HEATHEN that are LEFT ROUND ABOUT YOU, you shall KNOW that I the Lord BUILD the RUINED places, and PLANT that that was DESOLATE: I the Lord have SPOKEN it, and I WILL DO IT.

GOD HAS RESERVED A REMNANT TO INHABIT HIS HOLY MOUNTAIN
    Isaiah 10:21
    The REMNANT shall RETURN, even the REMNANT of JACOB, unto the mighty God

Isaiah 10:22 For thou thy people ISRAEL be as the SAND of the SEA, yet a REMNANT of THEM SHALL RETURN: the consumption DECREED shall overflow with RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Romans 11:4 But what says the answer of God unto him? I have RESERVED to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of baal.

Isaiah 1:9 Except the Lord of hosts has left unto us a very SMALL REMNANT, we should of been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.

Isaiah 46:3 Hearken unto me, O house of Jaco
    b, and all the REMENANT of the HOUSE of ISRAEL, which are borne by me from the belly.

Jeremiah 31:7 For thus says the Lord, Sing with gladness for Jacob, and shout among the CHIEF of the NATIONS: publish ye, praise ye, and say, O Lord, SAVE THY PEOPLE the REMNANT of ISRAEL

Amos 5:15 Hate the evil, and love the good, and ESTABLISH judgement in the GATE: it may be that the Lord God of hosts will be gracious unto the REMNANT of Joseph.

Joel 2:32 And it shall COME to PASS, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be DELIVERED: for in MOUNT ZION and in JERUSALEM shall be DELIVERANCE, as the Lord has said, and in the REMNANT whom the Lord SHALL CALL.

THE REMNANT OF ISRAEL WILL CONSIST OF THE DEAD WHO WILL BE RESURRECTED….BUT ONLY IN THE FLESH
    Ezekiel 37:5
    Thus says the Lord God unto these BONES, behold, I will cause BREATH to ENTER into YOU, and YE shall LIVE.

Ezekiel 37:6 And I WILL lay SINEWS upon YOU and will bring up FLESH upon YOU, and COVER you with SKIN, and put BREATH in YOU, AND YE shall LIVE; and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

Ezekiel 37:12 Therefore, PROPHECY and SAY unto THEM, Thus says the Lord God; Behold O MY PEOPLE, I will OPEN your GRAVES, and cause you to come up OUT of your GRAVES, and BRING you into the land of ISRAEL.

AND THE REST OF THE REMNANT WILL BE ALIVE AT THE COMING OF CHRIST AS THEY WERE SPARED DURING THE GREAT TRIBULATION
    Jerem 15:11
    The Lord said, Verily, it shall be well with thy REMNANT: verily I will cause the ENEMY to ENTREAT thee WELL in the TIME of EVIL and in the TIME of AFFLICTION.

Isaiah 10:20 And it shall come to pass in THAT DAY, that the REMNANT of ISRAEL, and such as are ESCAPED of the house of Jacob, shall NO MORE again stay upon HIM that SMOTE THEM but shall stay upon the Lord, the Holy One of ISRAEL in TRUTH.

Ezekiel 14:22 Yet, behold, therein shall be left a REMNANT that SHALL be BROUGHT forth, both SONS and DAUGHTERS: behold, THEY SHALL come forth unto YOU, and YE shall see their way and their doings: and ye shall be comforted concerning the EVIL that I have BROUGHT upon JERUSALEM, even concerning all that I have BROUGHT upon it.

ISRAEL WILL BE RESTORED A STRONG NATION
    Jerem 6:9
    Thus says the Lord of hosts, THEY shall thoroughly GLEAN, the REMANT of ISRAEL as a vine: turn back thine hand as a grape gatherer into the baskets.

Michah 4:7 And I will make her that halted a REMNANT, and her that was cast far off a STRONG NATION: and the Lord shall REIGN over them in MOUNT ZION from heceforth, even FOREVER.

IS THIS TOO HARD FOR THE LORD? …TO BRING ISRAEL BACK FROM THE DEAD
    Isaiah 49:6
    And he said, It is a light thing, that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel; I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth…

THE ISRAELITES WILL BE HUMBLED
    Zephaniah 3:11
    In THAT DAY shalt thou not be ASHAMED for all thy doings, wherein THOU has TRANGRESSED against ME: for then I will take away out of the midst of thee THEM that REJOICE in thy PRIDE, and thou shall NO MORE be HAUGHTY because of my HOLY MOUNTAIN.

THEY WILL BE TAUGHT FROM THE LORD
    Ezekiel 34:14
    I will FEED them in a GOOD PASTURE and upon the HIGH MOUNTAINS of ISRAEL shall their FOLD be: there shall THEY lie in a GOOD FOLD, and in a FAT PASTURE shall they FEED upon the MOUNTAINS OF ISRAEL.

Jerem 33:13 In the CITIES of the MOUNTAINS, in the CITIES of the VALE, and in the CITIES of the SOUTH, and in the LAND of BENJAMIN, and in the PLACES about JERUSALEM, and in the CITIES of JUDAH, shall the FLOCKS pass AGAIN under the HANDS of HIM that TELL THEM, says the Lord

ALL NATIONS ARE INVITED TO VISIT AND LEARN
    Isaiah 2:2
    And it SHALL COME to PASS in THE LAST DAYS, that the MOUNTAIN of the LORDS HOUSE shall be ESTABLISHED in the top of the MOUNTAINS, and shall be EXALTED above the hills, and ALL NATIONS SHALL FLOW UNTO IT

Micah 4:1 But in the LAST DAYS it shall COME to PASS, that the MOUNTAIN of the HOUSE of the LORD shall be ESTABLISHED in the top of the MOUNTAINS, and it shall be EXALTED above the hills, and PEOPLE shall FLOW UNTO IT.

Micah 4:2 And MANY NATIONS shall COME, and say, COME, and LET US GO UP to the MOUNTAIN of the LORD, and to the HOUSE of the GOD of Jacob; and HE WILL TEACH US OF HIS WAYS, and we will walk in HIS paths: for the LAW shall go forth of ZION, and the WORD of the LORD from JERUSALEM

Isaiah 11:9 They shall not HURT nor DESTROY in all my HOLY MOUNTAIN: for the EARTH shall be FULL of the KNOWLEDGE of the LORD as the WATER covers THE SEA.

Only inside the borders of the holy mountain (camp of the saints)… with Israelites living there will be protected.

Isaiah 13:2 Lift ye up a BANNER upon the HIGH MOUNTAIN, exalt the VOICE unto them, shake the hand, that THEY may go INTO the GATES of the NOBLES

Isaiah 18:3 All YE INHABITANTS OF THE WORLD, and DWELLERS of the EARTH, see ye, when HE lifts up an ENSIGN on the MOUNTAINS: and when HE BLOWS A TRUMPET. HEAR YE

WORSHIP FROM THE NATIONS
    Isaiah 66:20
    And THEY shall bring ALL your BRETHREN for an offering unto the Lord out of ALL NATIONS upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my HOLY MOUNTAIN JERUSALEM, says the Lord, as the CHILDREN of ISRAEL bring an offering in a CLEAN vessel into the HOUSE of the Lord.

Isaiah 56:7 Even THEM will I BRING to my HOLY MOUNTAIN, and make THEM joyful in my house of prayer, their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be ACCEPTED upon MINE ALTAR, for MINE HOUSE shall be called a house of prayer for ALL PEOPLE

Their sacrifices that they did way back under the old covenant are accepted now. Christ just letting them know that what they did back then was acceptable. They don't make new sacrifices for sin…Christ accomplished that already.

Isaiah 42:11 Let the WILDERNESS and the CITIES thereof lift up their voice, the VILLAGES that Kedar does inhabit: let the INHABITANTS of the rock sing, let them shout from the top of THE MOUNTAINS

THEY WILL RULE IN RIGHTEOUSNESS NOW
    Isaiah 1:26
    And I will RESTORE they JUDGES as at the first, and they COUNSELORS as at the beginning: afterward THOU shalt be called, THE CITY OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, THE FAITHFUL CITY

Pastry
    Participant

journey42

Why ask the question, who will Christ and his saints be ruling over?, and then give us scriptures that answer the question?

Jesus and the saints will eventually rule over the whole earth, all people, as all people will be resurrected during the 1000 reign. He will start with teaching the Jews first, but gradually, as all people are resurrected, the whole world. His Kingdom will fill the whole earth.

Dan 2:34   Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet [that were] of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.  

Dan 2:35   Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.  

As you said, the saints/priests, will be doing the teaching, just as they did in the OT; and they can, when needed, become visible to the people.
    Jesus on the other hand can not be seen by any human, because.

Rev 1:16   And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance [was] as the sun shineth in his strength.  

It would be like looking into the sun; remember what happened to Paul?

Act 9:17   And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, [even] Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.  

By the way, you don't have to be spirit, to have eternal life; after Satan has been destroyed, there will be no more death.

1Cr 15:26 The last enemy [that] shall be destroyed [is] death.

Hbr 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

Georg

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Dec. 18 2011,09:42)
    journey42

Why ask the question, who will Christ and his saints be ruling over?, and then give us scriptures that answer the question?

Jesus and the saints will eventually rule over the whole earth, all people, as all people will be resurrected during the 1000 reign. He will start with teaching the Jews first, but gradually, as all people are resurrected, the whole world. His Kingdom will fill the whole earth.

Dan 2:34   Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet [that were] of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.  

Dan 2:35   Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.  

As you said, the saints/priests, will be doing the teaching, just as they did in the OT; and they can, when needed, become visible to the people.
    Jesus on the other hand can not be seen by any human, because.

Rev 1:16   And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance [was] as the sun shineth in his strength.  

It would be like looking into the sun; remember what happened to Paul?

Act 9:17   And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, [even] Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.  

By the way, you don't have to be spirit, to have eternal life; after Satan has been destroyed, there will be no more death.

1Cr 15:26   The last enemy [that] shall be destroyed [is] death.  

Hbr 2:14   Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;  

Georg

Hi Georg

I needed to pick your brain, because I wanted to hear the exact answer, clearly. Not just for my sake, but for those learning. See exactly where you are at. You answered well Georg. Most christians don't know this, that Jesus still has more work to do and that is to bring the Israelites to God, through him now. The new covenant. Sorry if I offended you. I can see you have the spirit of God in you.

And if you're wondering, I do not belong to any church or organisation. I am not taught by them. I just have been reading the scriptures. I'm a kind of outcast christian! LOL.

Well now that you know that I also study the scriptures, and
    not a babe in Christ, we can continue on a few finer points.

“For no man can come to the Father but through the Son.” and this includes all those Israelites that were born before Christ, they will get a chance to know the lamb

….but only the reserved remnant, not all of them…

These ones are brought back through election in the flesh.

So you see only the reserved Israelites, will be raised from the dead into flesh, not all those who have ever lived, for they will take part in the second resurrection AFTER the thousand years.

you said this
    The rest of the people that have ever lived will be resurrected during the 1000 year reign; BUT NOT AS SPIRIT BEINGS.

We will all be flesh and blood again; but in order for us to receive the gift of God, “eternal life”, we will have to learn the truth and obedience to God.

The saints will be raised to spirit, just like Christ was. Only the Israelites will be raised to flesh. Just them.

you said this
    The resurrection of the dead is for ALL the dead.

1Cr 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

If all does not mean all, we would be in trouble.

yes the resurrection of the dead is for all who did not make it in the first resurrection, this does not include the saints up to Christ's 2nd coming, because they passed judgement,

…..but this white throne judgement after the 1000 years will probably include the new saints that come in during the thousand years to learn. The Israelites and gentiles and those who never knew Christ (the world)

God will judge those from other religions and beliefs fairly and look into their heart, they will not be judged according to how they knew Christ, but according to their deeds, a different judgement. For not all knew Christ, but some of them have a righteous heart and practised love.

You said this
    After the 1000 years Satan will be released to give mankind a final test, especially for those that were born during the 1000 years and have never had experienced the deceptive power of Satan; those that follow him will die forever, and then Satan himself will be destroyed.

Yes, this is the battle of Gog and Magog

1Cr 15:26 The last enemy [that] shall be destroyed [is] death.

yes, this happens when death & hell are thrown into the lake of fire, after the White throne judgement

There are two types of inheritance; those that will inherit the kingdom of God and rule the kingdom with Christ as spirit beings; and those that will be flesh and blood and will be ruled over by the spirit beings; living for ever.

Amen Georg, God bless

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Dec. 18 2011,03:46)
    I have noticed that it is unclear who exactly Christ and the Saints will be ruling over during the 1000 year reign.  I wish to share what the scriptures reveal.  

After Satan is bound, the 1000 year reign will commence at the second coming of Jesus Christ. Christ will rule as King, and his saints who will be changed to spirit at his coming and will rule with him over the ISRAELITES who are in the flesh. The new kingdom will be set up on earth in Jerusalem as prophesied, and the boundaries of Israel will be altered to a larger landscape.

It is not stated if Jesus and the saints will be visible as flesh cannot see spirit unless spirit reveals itself, but we do know that there will be survivors outside of Israel and they too will be given a chance to come in and learn the truth, only they cannot live there. Christ’s job will be accomplished at the end of the 1000 years and then he will hand his kingdom back to God, and God himself will dwell with us.

I will take you there step by step to give you the picture, but cannot include all scripture relating as it will make this document even longer than it is.  I can give more however, if you have questions. Please read up all the verses for yourself and you will see that these prophesies are future, as some can misinterpret these as already happened at the first gathering in 1948.

THE DAY OF THE LORD
    Joel 2:1
     Blow ye the trumpet in ZION and sound an alarm in MY HOLY MOUNTAIN: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the Lord comes. For it is nigh at hand.

During the 7th trump at Christ return, a great earthquake divided the city of Jerusalem into three parts

Rev 16:9  And the GREAT CITY was DIVIDED into THREE PARTS, and the cities of the nations fell: and GREAT BABYLON came into REMEMBERANCE before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

Zechariah also prophesied of Israel's altered landscape after the great earthquake.

Zech 14:14  And his feet shall stand in that day upon the Mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the Mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley: and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north and half of it toward the south.

(So the Great City is divided into three parts)

ZION SHALL BE RULED BY JESUS CHRIST AS KING WITH HIS SAINTS AS PROPHESIED IN ISAIAH
    Isaiah 65:9
     And I will bring forth a seed out of Jacob, and out of Judah an inheritor of my mountains: and mine elect SHALL inherit it and my servants SHALL dwell there.

Psalms 87:1  His FOUNDATION is in the HOLY MOUNTAINS

ISRAEL WILL BE RECONCILED TO GOD AS PROPHESIED IN EZEKIEL
    Ezekiel 20:40
     For in mine HOLY MOUNTAIN in the mountain of the HEIGHT OF ISRAEL, says the Lord God, there shall all the HOUSE OF ISRAEL, all of them IN THE LAND, serve me: THERE WILL I ACCEPT THEM, and there will I require your offerings, and the firstfruits of your oblations, with all your holy things.

(Offerings does not necessarily mean a sin sacrifice, as Christ was the final sacrifice for sins)

AND THE PROMISE MADE TO JOSPEH FROM ISRAEL WILL BE FUFILLED
    Ezekiel Genesis 11:21
     And Israel said to Joseph, behold, I die; but God shall be with you, and bring you again unto the land of your fathers.

Ezekiel 36:8  But ye, O MOUNTAINS OF ISRAEL, ye SHALL shoot forth your branches, and yield your fruit to MY PEOPLE OF ISRAEL for THEY ARE AT HAND TO COME

Psalms 78:54  And he BROUGHT THEM to the BORDER of his SANCTUARY, even to THIS MOUNTAIN which his RIGHT HAND had PURCHASED.

THE FIRST GATHERING HAPPENED IN 1948, AND IN THE SECOND GATHERING, GOD WILL GATHER THE ISRAELITES FROM ALL THE NATIONS TO BRING THEM BACK IN AND FEED THEM THE TRUTH
    Ezekiel 34:13
    And I will bring them out from the people, and GATHER THEM from the COUNTRIES, and I WILL bring them to THEIR OWN LAND, and FEED THEM upon the MOUNTAINS of ISRAEL by the rivers, and in all the inhabited places of the country.

Jeremiah 23:3   And I will GATHER the REMNANT of my FLOCK out of ALL COUNTRIES wither I have driven them and WILL BRING THEM AGAIN to their FOLDS and they SHALL be FRUITFULL and INCREASE.

Isaiah 11:11   And it SHALL come to pass in THAT DAY, that the Lord SHALL set his hand again the SECOND TIME to RECOVER the REMNANT of HIS people, which SHALL be LEFT from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.

Isaiah 11:16   And there shall be a HIGHWAY for the REMNANT of HIS PEOPLE, which shall be LEFT, from Assyria, like AS IT WAS to ISRAEL in the DAY that HE CAME UP out of the land of EGYPT.

GOD WILL HAVE MERCY ON THEM AS PROMISED IN ISAIAH….ENDING THEIR AFFLICTION
    Isaiah 49:13
     Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth, and break forth into singing, O mountains: for the Lord has COMFORTED his PEOPLE and will have MERCY upon HIS AFFLICTED.

THE LAND OF ISRAEL SHALL BE RESTORED
    Joel 3:18
     And it SHALL come to pass in THAT DAY, that the MOUNTAINS shall drop down NEW WINE, and the hills shall FLOW WITH MILK, and all the rivers of JUDAH shall flow with WATERS, and a FOUNTAIN shall come forth of the HOUSE OF THE LORD, and shall WATER the VALLEY of SHITIM.

Ezekiel 17:23  In the MOUNTAIN of the HEIGHT of ISRAEL will I PLANT IT: and it shall bring forth boughs and BEAR FRUIT, and be a goodly cedar; and under it shall dwell all fowl of every wing; in the shadow of the branches thereof shall they dwell.

ISRAEL WIL BE LIKE THE GARDEN OF EDEN – PARADISE
    Ezekiel 36:35
     And they shall say, THIS LAND that was DESOLATE is BECOME like the GARDEN OF EDEN; and the WASTE and DESOLATE and RUINED cities are become fenced and inhabited.

THERE WILL BE PEACE IN ISRAEL LIKE NEVER BEFORE
    Isaiah 65:25
     The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent’s meat. They shall NOT HURT nor DESTROY in all my HOLY MOUNTAIN, says the LORD.

Isaiah 65:19  And I will rejoice in JERUSALEM, and joy in MY PEOPLE: and the voice of weeping SHALL be NO MORE heard in her, NOR the VOICE of crying.

Isaiah 65:20  There shall NO MORE thence an INFANT of DAYS, nor an OLD MAN that has NOT FILLED his DAYS: for the CHILD shall DIE an HUNDRED YEARS OLD; But the sinner being a hundred years old shall be accursed.

Isaiah 65:21  And THEY shall BUILD HOUSES, and INHABIT them; and THEY shall PLANT VINEYARDS, and eat the fruit of them.

Isaiah 65:22  THEY shall NOT labour IN VAIN, nor bring forth for trouble; for THEY are the SEED of the blessed of the Lord, and their OFFSPRING with them.

THERE ARE NATIONS EXISTING OUTSIDE OF ISRAEL
    Ezekiel 36:36
     Then the HEATHEN that are LEFT ROUND ABOUT YOU, you shall KNOW that I the Lord BUILD the RUINED places, and PLANT that that was DESOLATE: I the Lord have SPOKEN it, and I WILL DO IT.

GOD HAS RESERVED A REMNANT TO INHABIT HIS HOLY MOUNTAIN
    Isaiah 10:21
     The REMNANT shall RETURN, even the REMNANT of JACOB, unto the mighty God

Isaiah 10:22  For thou thy people ISRAEL be as the SAND of the SEA, yet a REMNANT of THEM SHALL RETURN: the consumption DECREED shall overflow with RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Romans 11:4  But what says the answer of God unto him? I have RESERVED to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee
    to the image of baal.

Isaiah 1:9  Except the Lord of hosts has left unto us a very SMALL REMNANT, we should of been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.

Isaiah 46:3  Hearken unto me, O house of Jacob, and all the REMENANT of the HOUSE of ISRAEL, which are borne by me from the belly.

Jeremiah 31:7  For thus says the Lord, Sing with gladness for Jacob, and shout among the CHIEF of the NATIONS: publish ye, praise ye, and say, O Lord, SAVE THY PEOPLE the REMNANT of ISRAEL

Amos 5:15  Hate the evil, and love the good, and ESTABLISH judgement in the GATE: it may be that the Lord God of hosts will be gracious unto the REMNANT of Joseph.

Joel 2:32  And it shall COME to PASS, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be DELIVERED: for in MOUNT ZION and in JERUSALEM shall be DELIVERANCE, as the Lord has said, and in the REMNANT whom the Lord SHALL CALL.

THE REMNANT OF ISRAEL WILL CONSIST OF THE DEAD WHO WILL BE RESURRECTED….BUT ONLY IN THE FLESH
    Ezekiel 37:5
     Thus says the Lord God unto these BONES, behold, I will cause BREATH to ENTER into YOU, and YE shall LIVE.

Ezekiel 37:6  And I WILL lay SINEWS upon YOU and will bring up FLESH upon YOU, and COVER you with SKIN, and put BREATH in YOU, AND YE shall LIVE; and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

Ezekiel 37:12  Therefore, PROPHECY and SAY unto THEM, Thus says the Lord God; Behold O MY PEOPLE, I will OPEN your GRAVES, and cause you to come up OUT of your GRAVES, and BRING you into the land of ISRAEL.

AND THE REST OF THE REMNANT WILL BE ALIVE AT THE COMING OF CHRIST AS THEY WERE SPARED DURING THE GREAT TRIBULATION
    Jerem 15:11
     The Lord said, Verily, it shall be well with thy REMNANT: verily I will cause the ENEMY to ENTREAT thee WELL in the TIME of EVIL and in the TIME of AFFLICTION.

Isaiah 10:20  And it shall come to pass in THAT DAY, that the REMNANT of ISRAEL, and such as are ESCAPED of the house of Jacob, shall NO MORE again stay upon HIM that SMOTE THEM but shall stay upon the Lord, the Holy One of ISRAEL in TRUTH.

Ezekiel 14:22  Yet, behold, therein shall be left a REMNANT that SHALL be BROUGHT forth, both SONS and DAUGHTERS: behold, THEY SHALL come forth unto YOU, and YE shall see their way and their doings: and ye shall be comforted concerning the EVIL that I have BROUGHT upon JERUSALEM, even concerning all that I have BROUGHT upon it.

ISRAEL WILL BE RESTORED A STRONG NATION
    Jerem 6:9
     Thus says the Lord of hosts, THEY shall thoroughly GLEAN, the REMANT of ISRAEL as a vine: turn back thine hand as a grape gatherer into the baskets.

Michah 4:7  And I will make her that halted a REMNANT, and her that was cast far off a STRONG NATION: and the Lord shall REIGN over them in MOUNT ZION from heceforth, even FOREVER.

IS THIS TOO HARD FOR THE LORD? …TO BRING ISRAEL BACK FROM THE DEAD
    Isaiah 49:6
     And he said, It is a light thing, that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel; I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth…

THE ISRAELITES WILL BE HUMBLED
    Zephaniah 3:11
      In THAT DAY shalt thou not be ASHAMED for all thy doings, wherein THOU has TRANGRESSED against ME: for then I will take away out of the midst of thee THEM that REJOICE in thy PRIDE, and thou shall NO MORE be HAUGHTY because of my HOLY MOUNTAIN.

THEY WILL BE TAUGHT FROM THE LORD
    Ezekiel 34:14
     I will FEED them in a GOOD PASTURE and upon the HIGH MOUNTAINS of ISRAEL shall their FOLD be: there shall THEY lie in a GOOD FOLD, and in a FAT PASTURE shall they FEED upon the MOUNTAINS OF ISRAEL.

Jerem 33:13 In the CITIES of the MOUNTAINS, in the CITIES of the VALE, and in the CITIES of the SOUTH, and in the LAND of BENJAMIN, and in the PLACES about JERUSALEM, and in the CITIES of JUDAH, shall the FLOCKS pass AGAIN under the HANDS of HIM that TELL THEM, says the Lord

ALL NATIONS ARE INVITED TO VISIT AND LEARN
    Isaiah 2:2
     And it SHALL COME to PASS in THE LAST DAYS, that the MOUNTAIN of the LORDS HOUSE shall be ESTABLISHED in the top of the MOUNTAINS, and shall be EXALTED above the hills, and ALL NATIONS SHALL FLOW UNTO IT

Micah 4:1  But in the LAST DAYS it shall COME to PASS, that the MOUNTAIN of the HOUSE of the LORD shall be ESTABLISHED in the top of the MOUNTAINS, and it shall be EXALTED above the hills, and PEOPLE shall FLOW UNTO IT.

Micah 4:2  And MANY NATIONS shall COME, and say, COME, and LET US GO UP to the MOUNTAIN of the LORD, and to the HOUSE of the GOD of Jacob; and HE WILL TEACH US OF HIS WAYS, and we will walk in HIS paths: for the LAW shall go forth of ZION, and the WORD of the LORD from JERUSALEM

Isaiah 11:9  They shall not HURT nor DESTROY in all my HOLY MOUNTAIN: for the EARTH shall be FULL of the KNOWLEDGE of the LORD as the WATER covers THE SEA.

Only inside the borders of the holy mountain (camp of the saints)… with Israelites living there will be protected.

Isaiah 13:2  Lift ye up a BANNER upon the HIGH MOUNTAIN, exalt the VOICE unto them, shake the hand, that THEY may go INTO the GATES of the NOBLES

Isaiah 18:3  All YE INHABITANTS OF THE WORLD, and DWELLERS of the EARTH, see ye, when HE lifts up an ENSIGN on the MOUNTAINS: and when HE BLOWS A TRUMPET. HEAR YE

WORSHIP FROM THE NATIONS
    Isaiah 66:20
     And THEY shall bring ALL your BRETHREN for an offering unto the Lord out of ALL NATIONS upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my HOLY MOUNTAIN JERUSALEM, says the Lord, as the CHILDREN of ISRAEL bring an offering in a CLEAN vessel into the HOUSE of the Lord.

Isaiah 56:7  Even THEM will I BRING to my HOLY MOUNTAIN, and make THEM joyful in my house of prayer, their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be ACCEPTED upon MINE ALTAR, for MINE HOUSE shall be called a house of prayer for ALL PEOPLE

Their sacrifices that they did way back under the old covenant are accepted now.  Christ just letting them know that what they did back then was acceptable.  They don't make new sacrifices for sin…Christ accomplished that already.

Isaiah 42:11  Let the WILDERNESS and the CITIES thereof lift up their voice, the VILLAGES that Kedar does inhabit: let the INHABITANTS of the rock sing, let them shout from the top of THE MOUNTAINS

THEY WILL RULE IN RIGHTEOUSNESS NOW
    Isaiah 1:26
     And I will RESTORE they JUDGES as at the first, and they COUNSELORS as at the beginning: afterward THOU shalt be called, THE CITY OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, THE FAITHFUL CITY

Great post Journey…

I understand many people believe that when God says He will raise ALL the house of Israel, that many believe just that, that God will raise ALL the house of Israel…the good and the bad Israelites…

Not so, God will only raise the good figs/remnants out of every generation of Jews that were under the old law…His reserved ones from every generation under the old law.

THESE good figs make up ALL the house of Israel…

The bad figs are CUT out of the tree…

So the bad figs are not considered Israel in Gods eyes, for they are cut off.
    And if you are cut off, you are OUTSIDE.

So when God says He will raise ALL the house of Israel…He means ALL the GOOD Israelites He has reserved.

Again, great post of which i fully agree and see clearly.

Pastry
    Participant

Devolution

You would have to try real hard to offend me.

I do not however, agree with all of what you said, and I will try to show you why.
    By the way, I too have stopped going to any of the local churches.

I always try to back up my claims, my comments, and believes, with scriptures; although, to some people that doesn't matter.

I think that first of all we need to come clear that there are two classes of resurrection.
    The first resurrection is for the saints, Christs church, the body of Christ, his bride; period.
    They are the only once that will hear the last trumpet; however, that last trumpet does not signal the beginning of the millennium, it is the “setting up” of God's kingdom.

Dan 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, [but] it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Setting up means; getting all the resurrected saints ready to rule with Christ; they all will have to be trained in whatever position they will assist Christ to teach the world; this will be the responsibility of the priests.
    The Kings are being trained to take on future positions as kings, as the “increase” of God's kingdom will have no end.

Isa 9:7 Of the increase of [his] government and peace [there shall be] no end,…

There are no “reserved” Israelis, or Gentiles; there are only the called once from all nations.

Rom 2:9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;

Because the Jews/Israelis were God's chosen people; still are for that matter.

Rom 2:10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:

Rom 2:11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

You said this.

“””So you see only the reserved Israelites, will be raised from the dead into flesh, not all those who have ever lived, for they will take part in the second resurrection AFTER the thousand years.

Where do you read that only the Israelis will be raised from the dead?
    And what do you think the first 1000 years are for, “IF” there is another 1000 years after the first?
    Show me scriptures please.

Then you said this.

“””yes the resurrection of the dead is for all who did not make it in the first resurrection,”””

Show me a scripture that says, it was up to the individual to become a saint?

I read this in the Bible.

Rom 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [his] purpose.

God does the calling, we don't choose to be called.

Rom 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate [to be] conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

God had chosen his saints long before any of them were even born.
    That is why Jesus said, the gospel “must” be preached in “ALL” the world, for a witness, not for conversion. For a witness so that those that were to “BE” called would hear it, and respond to it.

Rom 8:30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

“””…..but this white throne judgement after the 1000 years will probably include the new saints that come in during the thousand years to learn. The Israelites and gentiles and those who never knew Christ (the world)”””

Like I ask you before; what were the first 1000 years for, if not for teaching the world?

“””God will judge those from other religions and beliefs fairly and look into their heart, they will not be judged according to how they knew Christ, but according to their deeds, a different judgement. For not all knew Christ, but some of them have a righteous heart and practised love.”””

We have been living under the covenant of “sacrifice”

Mat 26:27 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave [it] to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;

Mat 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Jesus sealed the new covenant in his own blood/sacrifice, and all that were to follow him would have to do the same.

Psa 50:5 Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.

Psa 116:15 Precious in the sight of the LORD [is] the death of his saints.

How do you destroy death and hell/grave? death is a condition, the grave is a place were those in that condition are laid. You destroy him who has the power over death, Satan, and you destroyed death and the grave.

Good talking with you.

Georg

Pastry
    Participant

Wakeup

I agree there are two resurrections, and as you said, they are not at the same time.

As for the 144000, notice this.

Rev 14:1 ¶ And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty [and] four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

They have the Fathers name written in their forehead; what does that mean? is that to be taken literal? I don't think so. they have received the Fathers name, by becoming the adopted son of God.
    They are the king class.

Rev 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Then you have the great multitude from “ALL” nations.

Rev 7:9 ¶ After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

These are the priest class, they will assist Christ in teaching the world, as the priests of the OT did during Moses time.

I don't know if you are aware that there were, and I do mean “WERE”, two tribulation periods.

Rev 6:9 ¶ And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

Rev 6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

Rev 6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they [were], should be fulfilled.

Why were they told to wait, and who were the once that were to be killed as they were?

These saints were the once killed by Rome; then in 313 AD Constantine stopped all persecution, and allowed Christians to worship freely.
    Now the waiting began, until in 565 AD Justinian died, he was the last emperor of the east and the west. Now the little horn, Dan. 7:8 took over the role of an emperor, the POPE of the Roman Catholic church. He began the second tribulation.

Dan 7:20 And of the ten horns that [were] in his head, and [of] the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even [of] that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look [was] more stout than his fellows.

Dan 7:21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

Dan 7:25 And he shall speak [great] words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

This is the same horn/ruler mentioned in Revelation, only here he is given different names.

Rev 13:11 ¶ And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

Here he is called, the beast/government out of the earth/people. He had evolved from the people, because he had no kingdom, nor was he a king; and yet he ruled like one.
    Also, he tried to appear as Christ (the Lamb) but what he spoke, his doctrines, were devilish.
    Now compare the next verse to Dan. 7:25

Rev 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty [and] two months.

Now compare the next verse to Dan. 7:21.

Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

I understand why you think the second resurrection will be after the 1000 years, but think about it, what works will they be judged by? are we not saved by faith?

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:

Eph 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Georg

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Dec. 18 2011,22:45)
    Devolution

You would have to try real hard to offend me.

I do not however, agree with all of what you said, and I will try to show you why.
    By the way, I too have stopped going to any of the local churches.

I always try to back up my claims, my comments, and believes, with scriptures; although, to some people that doesn't matter.

I think that first of all we need to come clear that there are two classes of resurrection.
    The first resurrection is for the saints, Christs church, the body of Christ, his bride; period.
    They are the only once that will hear the last trumpet; however, that last trumpet does not signal the beginning of the millennium, it is the “setting up” of God's kingdom.

Dan 2:44   And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, [but] it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.  

Setting up means; getting all the resurrected saints ready to rule with Christ; they all will have to be trained in whatever position they will assist Christ to teach the world; this will be the responsibility of the priests.
    The Kings are being trained to take on future positions as kings, as the “increase” of God's kingdom will have no end.

Isa 9:7   Of the increase of [his] government and peace [there shall be] no end,…

There are no “reserved” Israelis, or Gentiles; there are only the called once from all nations.

Rom 2:9   Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;  

Because the Jews/Israelis were God's chosen people; still are for that matter.

Rom 2:10   But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:  

Rom 2:11   For there is no respect of persons with God.  

You said this.

“””So you see only the reserved Israelites, will be raised from the dead into flesh, not all those who have ever lived, for they will take part in the second resurrection AFTER the thousand years.

And what do you think the first 1000 years are for, “IF” there is another 1000 years after the first?

Then you said this.

“””yes the resurrection of the dead is for all who did not make it in the first resurrection,”””

Show me a scripture that says, it was up to the individual to become a saint?

I read this in the Bible.

Rom 8:28   And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [his] purpose.  

God does the calling, we don't choose to be called.

Rom 8:29   For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate [to be] conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.  

God had chosen his saints long before any of them were even born.
    That is why Jesus said, the gospel “must” be preached in “ALL” the world, for a witness, not for conversion. For a witness so that those that were to “BE” called would hear it, and respond to it.  

Rom 8:30   Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

“””…..but this white throne judgement after the 1000 years will probably include the new saints that come in during the thousand years to learn. The Israelites and gentiles and those who never knew Christ (the world)”””

Like I ask you before; what were the first 1000 years for, if not for teaching the world?

“””God will judge those from other religions and beliefs fairly and look into their heart, they will not be judged according to how they knew Christ, but according to their deeds, a different judgement.  For not all knew Christ, but some of them have a righteous heart and practised love.”””

We have been living under the covenant of “sacrifice”

Mat 26:27   And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave [it] to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;  

Mat 26:28   For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.  

Jesus sealed the new covenant in his own blood/sacrifice, and all that were to follow him would have to do the same.

Psa 50:5   Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.  

Psa 116:15   Precious in the sight of the LORD [is] the death of his saints.  

How do you destroy death and hell/grave? death is a condition, the grave is a place were those in that condition are laid. You destroy him who has the power over death, Satan, and you destroyed death and the grave.  

Good talking with you.

Georg

Hi Georg

I think you mean't to answer me.

The 144,000 are the ones who will be ruling as kings and priests with Christ. These are the ones that have followed the lamb wheresoever he goes. These are the ones that have been feeding on the flesh of Christ. These are the ones that have their Fathers name written on their forehead, and these are the only ones that sing a new song.

The other saints, had to go through the fire. These would be the lukewarm christians. These have not been following the lamb wheresoever he goes, because they are probably indoctrinated with strange flesh (false doctrines) or have not bothered to study the Word enough. These do not have the name of their Father written on their forehead, because strange doctrines led them to believe that Jesus was not the Son of God, but God the Father. So this basic foundation was not in them from the beginning of their faith. So God will give them a chance to sacrifice their lives for him in resisting the mark. This is when their robes will be made washed clean and made white, only after they are killed (persecuted), and not before as they teach.

So these particular saints, the saints of the last days that go through tribulation and resisted the number of the beast are purified. They obviously would have to be taught the truth, because whilst they were alive, they didn't have the full truth, but their sacrifice of their lives is what washes them clean. These will have to be trained. They will have to relearn.

The 144,000 are the only ones who are sealed, and you can see that in rev, they are alive and protected whilst the wrath of God is being poured out. So we know that the rest of the saint's are killed, but these ones are not. So these are the ones that will be alive when Christ returns…. two in one bed, two in the field..These are the 144,000 who have their Fathers name on them. And God has chosen them as his firstfruits. He has kept the best aside for himself. Death will not touch them.

And only God can decide who these are. Not us. For many think they are saved and yell it out to the whole world, but the scriptures say….Lord didn't we prophesy in your name, didn't we heal in your name…etc etc…so what does this tell us? They think their saved, but in the end the Lord said, Go away from me I never knew you. So we can't judge our salvation, that's Christ's job…..But we can have hope, and we take our salvation with fear and trembling…In the hope that we will be accepted.

I will answer your other question in my next reply, for this is too long already.

journey42
    Participant

Hi Georg

I will answer your other questions now

you asked;

Micah 4:6 In that day, saith the Lord, will I assemble HER that was DRIVEN OUT, and HER that I have AFFLICTED.

Micah 4:7 And I will make HER that HALTED a REMNANT, and HER that was CAST FAR OFF a STRONG NATION: and the LORD shall REIGN over THEM in Mt Zion from henceforth, even for ever.

do we agree that God is talking to Israel here?

Micah 5:2 But thou, Beth-lehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be RULER in ISRAEL; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

This is God talking to the small number, the remnant. Jesus will be ruler in Israel. He is not yet ruling…

Now in Ezekiel God is showing us, how these Israelites will come out of their graves. These are the remnant that God has reserved.

Ezekiel 37:11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the WHOLE HOUSE OF ISRAEL: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

Ezekiel 37:12 Therefore PROPHESY and say unto THEM, Thus saith the Lord God, Behold, O MY PEOPLE, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and BRING YOU INTO THE LAND OF ISRAEL.

Ezekiel 37:13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O MY PEOPLE, and brought you up out of your graves,

Ezekiel 37:14 And shall PUT MY SPIRIT IN YOU and YE SHALL LIVE, and I SHALL PLACE YOU in YOUR OWN LAND: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and have performed it, saith the Lord

Ezekiel 13:21 For thus saith the Lord God; How much more when I send my four sore judgements upon Jerusalem, the sword, and the famine, and the noisome beast, and the pestilence, to cut off from it man and beast?

Ezekiel 13:22 Yet, behold, therin shall be left a REMNANT, that shall be brought forth, both SONS and DAUGHTERS: behold, they shall come forth UNTO YOU, and ye shall see their way and their doings: and ye shall be comforted concerning the evil that I have brought upon JERUSALEM, even concerning all that I have brought upon it.

Ezekiel 13:23 And they shall comfort you, when ye see their ways and their doings: and ye shall know that I HAVE NOT DONE WITHOUT CAUSE all that I have done in it, saith the Lord God.

Ezekiel 16:60 Nevertheless I will remember my COVENANT with thee in the days of THY YOUTH, and I will ESTABLISH with thee; an EVERLASTING COVENANT.

How can the dead before Christ know the new covenant? They have to raised up for it to be established with them

Ezekiel 16:61 Then thou shalt remember thy ways, and be ashamed, when thou shalt recieve THY SISTERS, thine ELDER and thy YOUNGER: and I will give THEM unto thee for DAUGHTERS, but not by thy covenant.

Ezekiel 16:62 And I will establish my covenant with thee; and thou shalt know that I am the Lord.

Ezekiel 16:63 That thou mayest REMEMBER, and be CONFOUNDED, and NEVER OPEN THY MOUTH ANY MORE because of thy SHAME, when I am PACIFIED toward THEE for all that thou hast done, saith the Lord God.

I can provide more scriptures as we go.
    Do you agree that these scriptures is talking to Israel?

You said

The first 1000 years is known as the 1st dominion. There is no other 1000 years after this, for Christ's work is done when all is accomplished and will hand his kingdom back to God. God will melt the earth when all is cleaned up and will create a new heaven and a new earth. There will be no more evil and death ever again. So only one millenium mentioned. Not two. Just the 1000 year reign by Christ.

Marlin1
    Participant

Journey42 & Georg,

I take it from above that you both believe that the 144,000 are the bride? Do I have that correct?

Marlin

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Dec. 19 2011,15:29)
    Journey42 & Georg,

I take it from above that you both believe that the 144,000 are the bride?  Do I have that correct?

Marlin

Hi Marlin

This is what I understand so far.

When Christ has destroyed Satan, and the 2nd resurrection is over and done with, then Christ has finished his job here and will present the whole church to his Father. This church (Zion) is made up of all the saints, and those that converted during the millenium…Israelites and gentles.

All will be gathered as one when Christ's presents to God everything clean and purified.

This event is likened to a groom and and a wife adorned with all her glory and dressed in white symbolising purity.

Christ is not a groom, for he does not need a wife. This wedding is just symbolic of the union that Christ presents all that he's cleansed to his father. This is Zion. This happens all at the very end when all in Christ are assembled together and his job is finished. We are in fact called guests as well, witnessing this event (union) that is going to be spectacular.

So no, I don't think that the 144,000 are the bride, they have just made the list as a wedding guest for the big day, for there are other guests yet to be invited. (future saints)

If we are granted salvation, we will be invited to the wedding (union) of Christ presenting his church to God.

And God will then dwell with us.

Here are some verses

Isaiah 61:10 I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, AS a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and AS a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

As a bridegroom….As a bride

Isaiah 62:5 For as a young man marrieth a virgin, so shall thy sons marry thee: and as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee.[/i]

Jeremiah 2:32 Can a maid forget her ornaments, or a bride her attire? yet my people have forgotten me days without number.

remember the virgins that had no oil in their lamps

John 3:29 He that hath the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, which standeth and heareth him, rejoiceth greatly because of the bridegroom's voice: this my joy therefore is fulfilled.

Revelation 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

prepared as a bride…[/]

I hope this makes sense Marlin.

Marlin1
    Participant

Journey42,

thank you for responding my brother.   I see this slightly different then you.  I will try to put it to words, so please bear with me.

I see the bride as a distinct group, not the people of the 5th seal.
    REV 6:9  † And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
    10 † And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
    11 † And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
    You see these were slain for the Word of God and the testimony that THEY held.  Not just believing in Jesus.
    And they also want revenge, those that are in Christ would say, forgive them.

So I don't see the bride as the 144,000 of the tribes of Israel.  The bride is taken from every people, but mostly Gentiles.
    ACTS 15:14 † Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.

I also don't see the bride as the great multitude that no one could number of Rev 7.
    REV 7:9 †  After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

For these came through the great tribulation and have washed there robes white.  The bride is gone before this.
    Look at the story of Joseph, old testament type, he typed Christ.  Threw into a pit, sold for money, was exulted to the right hand of pharaoh, give a gentile bride…   ok, when he was about to reveal himself to his brothers,  all were sent away, His bride was sent away to the palace.  The bride of Christ will be in the palace, when Jesus reveals Himself to His 144,000.

So what group do we have left.  We have those of Rev 5,
    REV 5:11 † And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;

This is the group of the right size,  it is also the same group Jesus spoke of in Mat
    MAT 25:1 † Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
    2 † And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.

The five wise ones represent all the bride, through all the church ages.
    The five unwise represent the rest of the church,  these have to wash their robes in the great tribulation. They will give their lives to be washed clean.

After the 1st resurrection, I don't see another in scripture until after the 1000 years.
    Wow, brother that was a mouth full.
    God Bless
    Marlin

Pastry
    Participant

Marlin1

All the saints are the bride, the body of Christ; some of them are chosen to be kings; sitting with Christ on his throne, but not all.

Mat 20:20 ¶ Then came to him the mother of Zebedee's children with her sons, worshipping [him], and desiring a certain thing of him.

Mat 20:21 And he said unto her, What wilt thou? She saith unto him, Grant that these my two sons may sit, the one on thy right hand, and the other on the left, in thy kingdom.

Mat 20:22 But Jesus answered and said, Ye know not what ye ask. Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of, and to be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with? They say unto him, We are able.

Mat 20:23 And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but [it shall be given to them] for whom it is prepared of my Father.

Georg

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Dec. 19 2011,14:45)

Pastry,Dec. wrote:

[/quote]
    Hi Georg

you asked;

Micah 4:6   In that day, saith the Lord, will I assemble HER that was DRIVEN OUT, and HER that I have AFFLICTED.

Micah 4:7   And I will make HER that HALTED a REMNANT, and HER that was CAST FAR OFF a STRONG NATION: and the LORD shall REIGN over THEM in Mt Zion from henceforth, even for ever.

Micah 5:2  But thou, Beth-lehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be RULER in ISRAEL; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

This is God talking to the small number, the remnant.  Jesus will be ruler in Israel.  He is not yet ruling…

Now in Ezekiel God is showing us, how these Israelites will come out of their graves.  These are the remnant that God has reserved.

Ezekiel 37:11   Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the WHOLE HOUSE OF ISRAEL: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

Ezekiel 37:12   Therefore PROPHESY and say unto THEM, Thus saith the Lord God, Behold, O MY PEOPLE, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and BRING YOU INTO THE LAND OF ISRAEL.

Ezekiel 37:13   And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O MY PEOPLE, and brought you up out of your graves,

Ezekiel 37:14   And shall PUT MY SPIRIT IN YOU and YE SHALL LIVE, and I SHALL PLACE YOU in YOUR OWN LAND: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and have performed it, saith the Lord

Ezekiel 13:21   For thus saith the Lord God; How much more when I send my four sore judgements upon Jerusalem, the sword, and the famine, and the noisome beast, and the pestilence, to cut off from it man and beast?

Ezekiel 13:22   Yet, behold, therin shall be left a REMNANT, that shall be brought forth, both SONS and DAUGHTERS: behold, they shall come forth UNTO YOU, and ye shall see their way and their doings: and ye shall be comforted concerning the evil that I have brought upon JERUSALEM, even concerning all that I have brought upon it.

Ezekiel 13:23   And they shall comfort you, when ye see their ways and their doings: and ye shall know that I HAVE NOT DONE WITHOUT CAUSE all that I have done in it, saith the Lord God.

Ezekiel 16:60   Nevertheless I will remember my COVENANT with thee in the days of THY YOUTH, and I will ESTABLISH with thee; an EVERLASTING COVENANT.

How can the dead before Christ know the new covenant?  They have to raised up for it to be established with them

Ezekiel 16:61   Then thou shalt remember thy ways, and be ashamed, when thou shalt recieve THY SISTERS, thine ELDER and thy YOUNGER: and I will give THEM unto thee for DAUGHTERS, but not by thy covenant.

Ezekiel 16:62   And I will establish my covenant with thee; and thou shalt know that I am the Lord.

Ezekiel 16:63   That thou mayest REMEMBER, and be CONFOUNDED, and NEVER OPEN THY MOUTH ANY MORE because of thy SHAME, when I am PACIFIED toward THEE for all that thou hast done, saith the Lord God.

You said

The first 1000 years is known as the 1st dominion.  There is no other 1000 years after this, for Christ's work is done when all is accomplished and will hand his kingdom back to God.  God will melt the earth when all is cleaned up and will create a new heaven and a new earth. There will be no more evil and death ever again.  So only one millenium mentioned. Not two. Just the 1000 year reign by Christ.

journey 42

Sorry, I can't follow you; the scriptures you gave have little or nothing to do with what we were talking about; they don't prove your point at all.

Are you telling me, that these next scriptures only apply to Israel?

Jhn 5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

Jhn 5:29 And shall come forth;

1Cr 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

1Ti 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Act 24:15 And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.

Georg

Marlin1
    Participant

Hi Brother Georg,

I believe you quote, 1Cr 15:22   For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
    to show that all will be saved.  I believe this isn't what this scripture means.

The next line shows that Paul is only speaking to those in Christ and at a certain time.

I COR 15:23 † But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
    He is only speaking of His bride, at the last trump, His coming.

Marlin

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Dec. 20 2011,06:44)

Hi Georg

you asked;

Micah 4:6   In that day, saith the Lord, will I assemble HER that was DRIVEN OUT, and HER that I have AFFLICTED.

Micah 4:7   And I will make HER that HALTED a REMNANT, and HER that was CAST FAR OFF a STRONG NATION: and the LORD shall REIGN over THEM in Mt Zion from henceforth, even for ever.

Micah 5:2  But thou, Beth-lehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be RULER in ISRAEL; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

This is God talking to the small number, the remnant.  Jesus will be ruler in Israel.  He is not yet ruling…

Now in Ezekiel God is showing us, how these Israelites will come out of their graves.  These are the remnant that God has reserved.

Ezekiel 37:11   Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the WHOLE HOUSE OF ISRAEL: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

Ezekiel 37:12   Therefore PROPHESY and say unto THEM, Thus saith the Lord God, Behold, O MY PEOPLE, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and BRING YOU INTO THE LAND OF ISRAEL.

Ezekiel 37:13   And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O MY PEOPLE, and brought you up out of your graves,

Ezekiel 37:14   And shall PUT MY SPIRIT IN YOU and YE SHALL LIVE, and I SHALL PLACE YOU in YOUR OWN LAND: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and have performed it, saith the Lord

Ezekiel 13:21   For thus saith the Lord God; How much more when I send my four sore judgements upon Jerusalem, the sword, and the famine, and the noisome beast, and the pestilence, to cut off from it man and beast?

Ezekiel 13:22   Yet, behold, therin shall be left a REMNANT, that shall be brought forth, both SONS and DAUGHTERS: behold, they shall come forth UNTO YOU, and ye shall see their way and their doings: and ye shall be comforted concerning the evil that I have brought upon JERUSALEM, even concerning all that I have brought upon it.

Ezekiel 13:23   And they shall comfort you, when ye see their ways and their doings: and ye shall know that I HAVE NOT DONE WITHOUT CAUSE all that I have done in it, saith the Lord God.

Ezekiel 16:60   Nevertheless I will remember my COVENANT with thee in the days of THY YOUTH, and I will ESTABLISH with thee; an EVERLASTING COVENANT.

How can the dead before Christ know the new covenant?  They have to raised up for it to be established with them

Ezekiel 16:61   Then thou shalt remember thy ways, and be ashamed, when thou shalt recieve THY SISTERS, thine ELDER and thy YOUNGER: and I will give THEM unto thee for DAUGHTERS, but not by thy covenant.

Ezekiel 16:62   And I will establish my covenant with thee; and thou shalt know that I am the Lord.

Ezekiel 16:63   That thou mayest REMEMBER, and be CONFOUNDED, and NEVER OPEN THY MOUTH ANY MORE because of thy SHAME, when I am PACIFIED toward THEE for all that thou hast done, saith the Lord God.

You said

The first 1000 years is known as the 1st dominion.  There is no other 1000 years after this, for Christ's work is done when all is accomplished and will hand his kingdom back to God.  God will melt the earth when all is cleaned up and will create a new heaven and a new earth. There will be no more evil and death ever again.  So only one millenium mentioned. Not two. Just the 1000 year reign by Christ.

journey 42

Sorry, I can't follow you; the scriptures you gave have little or nothing to do with what we were talking about; they don't prove your point at all.

Jhn 5:28   Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,  

Jhn 5:29   And shall come forth;  

1Cr 15:22   For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.  

1Ti 2:4   Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.  

Act 24:15   And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.  

Georg

Georg

Ezekiel prooves that those dead bones that come together, with the FLESH being put back on them are the whole house of Israel. Read those verses again. This is not the gentiles bones, but Israel's.

This is the reserved that God has put aside for himself from Israel. These ones are being raised in their flesh to live in the kingdom under Christ and the saints.

I cannot put all of scripture in there for it will be too long, read Ezekiel chapter 37 straight from the bible. You will get better understanding.

That's all I can do. Guide you there to the scriptures.
    God bless brother.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Dec. 20 2011,09:42)
    Hi Brother Georg,

I believe you quote, 1Cr 15:22   For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
    to show that all will be saved.  I believe this isn't what this scripture means.

The next line shows that Paul is only speaking to those in Christ and at a certain time.

I COR 15:23 † But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
    He is only speaking of His bride, at the last trump, His coming.

Marlin

No, that is not what I meant; I meant what the bible said, that all would be made alive again. After they are resurrected they will be taught, and if they don't listen then, they will die again.

Act 3:23 And it shall come to pass, [that] every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.

That will be during the millennium.

Paul is speaking “TO” the saints, but he is speaking about “ALL” people.

Don't read into scripture that isn't there.

Georg

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Dec. 20 2011,10:02)

Hi Georg

you asked;

You said

journey 42

Jhn 5:28   Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,  

1Ti 2:4   Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.  

Act 24:15   And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.  

Georg

Georg

Ezekiel prooves that those dead bones that come together, with the FLESH being put back on them are the whole house of Israel.  Read those verses again.  This is not the gentiles bones, but Israel's.

This is the reserved that God has put aside for himself from Israel.  These ones are being raised in their flesh to live in the kingdom under Christ and the saints.

I cannot put all of scripture in there for it will be too long, read Ezekiel chapter 37 straight from the bible.  You will get better understanding.

That's all I can do.  Guide you there to the scriptures.
    God bless brother.

You did not answer my question.

Georg

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Dec. 20 2011,11:29)

Quote (journey42 @ Dec. 20 2011,10:02)

Hi Georg

you asked;

You said

journey 42

Georg

Georg

Ezekiel prooves that those dead bones that come together, with the FLESH being put back on them are the whole house of Israel.  Read those verses again.  This is not the gentiles bones, but Israel's.

This is the reserved that God has put aside for himself from Israel.  These ones are being raised in their flesh to live in the kingdom under Christ and the saints.

I cannot put all of scripture in there for it will be too long, read Ezekiel chapter 37 straight from the bible.  You will get better understanding.

That's all I can do.  Guide you there to the scriptures.
    God bless brother.

You did not answer my question.

Georg

Hi Georg

you asked;

I've answered your question twice now.

Ezekiel Chapter 37 – shows the whole house of Israel being raised.

Micah 4:7 – shows that God will reign over Israel – those ones we read about in Chapter 37.

Micah 4:7 And I will make HER that HALTED a REMNANT, and HER that was CAST FAR OFF a STRONG NATION: and the LORD shall REIGN over THEM in Mt Zion from henceforth, even for ever.

The second resurrection after the thousand years is for all the others that ever lived and died. This is a different kind of judgement. They will be judged according to their works

Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened which is the
    book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works

Judged according to their works…(good works, or evil works)

And God will have mercy on whom he will have mercy

It does not say anywhere in the scriptures that gentiles will be brought back in the flesh during the millenium, but it does say that Israel will. Physical Israel. The ones that were cast far off

I can't explain better than this, but I will persevere with any question, even if you ask me a hundred times!

God bless you my brother.

journey42
    Participant

Sorry Georg

Micah 4:7 – shows that God will reign over Israel – those ones we read about in Chapter 37.

I mean't Jesus will reign. Same thing really, but God has given Christ charge and all authority here to act on his behalf. His own throne.

Pastry
    Participant

journey42

Again, you are avoiding my question.

Jhn 5:29   And shall come forth;…  

This is what I ask; a simple YES or NO would do.

Georg

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 270 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account