Who really is the faithful slave?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Texas
    Participant

“Who really is the 'Faithful Slave?”
    Are they really within the Watchtower Society?

Let us reason on this appointment for a moment! Let's assume that we have been unemployed for a long time. Then, late one Friday afternoon we are intervieved by a prospective employer. At the end of the interview it is decided upon that we will be hired, and we are to begin our employment the following Monday. Now, when we first arrive at our new place of employment to punch in for the first time, would our new employer meet us at the time clock and hand us a weeks wages, when we have not as yet begun producing for this new employer? No! He would not, now, would he? Now, if anyone knows of a place such as that, please inform me as to their exact location, because I would wish to be employed there too! Now, this may sound like a rather silly illustration, but, I think the reasoning here is sufficient to make my point!

Now, if my memory serves me right, I believe the first printing of the Watchtower Magazine was put out in the year 1879! So, from that year until now, is a total of one-hundred and thirty years. For, as far as I know, the Governing Body has been telling us that for all of that time period they had already received their appointment as that 'Faithful Slave' and that appointment constituted them as 'God's Organization.' 'God's heavenly Woman!' So, according them, they had already received their wages, as God's appointed Channel! Does the Bible actually support what they say, as to being the 'Faithful Slave' 'God's Appointed channel' between himself and mankind? I do not believe that it does at all!

Consider this also! For all of that time period, they have established a long record of one hundred and thirty years of failed predictions and false prophecies. That is a matter of recorded History, and cannot be denied, or argued! Now, does not that FACT tells us that Jehovah's Holy Spirit has not been on that Organization at all? Does Jehovah's Holy Spirit make errors in teaching this so-called 'Fathful Slave' if, in fact, that Holy Spirit was to be upon them for all of that time period? Would that Holy Spirit establish a record as long as that, of failed predictions and false prophecies? What an insult that would be to the God of the Bible! What an insult!

Now, if, as I have indicated here, the Governing Body does not contain the 'anointed Brother's' of Christ, the 'Faithful Slave' of the parable in Matthew 24:45; and is not 'Jehovah's Channel of Communication' not 'Jehovah's Organization!' Some may be wondering, just where are these anointed ones at this time, and who are they and when exactly will they receive their appointments? Who would know exactly who they all are, and just where they are located? No man on this earth would know, who they are or where they are located, nor would they know at exactly what period of time they all would be gathered and appointed; and who it was that did this gathering work of this particular class. Now, the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society will make claim, that those ones have been gathered by them, and are in their ranks! That, though, is impossible, for it is only the Christ would know precisely the answers to all of those questions! There would be no way for the Governing Body to know exactly where these ones are, or where to locate them, but those questions, only the Christ would know the answer to, and they are not too difficult questions to answer, for the angels, as to where and who they are, and exactly what time period they would be gathered, and appointed.

All of that will be revealed to us, as I cite this next scripture that will answer some of those questions! Reading now from Matthew 24:29-31 where it tells us this about that: “Immediately AFTER the tribulation of those days the Sun will be darkened, and the Moon will not give its light, and the Stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. And THEN the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and THEN all the Tribes of the earth will beat themselves in lamentation, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with Power and great glory. And he will SEND FORTH HIS ANGELS with a great Trumpet sound, and THEY WILL GATHER HIS CHOSEN ONES together from THE FOUR WINDS, from ONE EXTREMITY OF THE HEAVENS TO THE OTHER EXTREMITY.” Quite clearly, the Christ would know where exactly all of these ones were, and he would be the only one to know who they were, and where they were; and a very simple matter for him to reveal this information to his angels, who would do all of this gathering work under his direction. Don't miss the point here, what the preceding scripture has revealed to all of us. Everything foretold here to happen is actually happening when the Christ takes ACTIVE CONTROL of the heavenly Government, and has not as yet, been fulfilled; so the gathering together of this Faithful Slave Class has not even begun as yet, so how in the World could they ever be among the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society? That is impossible, to say the least! They are all still scattered all over this earth, and that is what that scripture revealed to us.

Now, this is the time period that they all will receive their appointments, and at that time, could well be described as the 'Faithful Slave' of the Parable in Matthew 24:45 because now they will have all earned their wages, as it were! They will all now be described as conquerers, for they could well be described at this time, as a 'Faithful Slave!' The true Faithful Slave of the Parable in Matthew 24:45.

The account in Revelation has much to say about these ones who will conquer, and it would be instructive to look up the following cited Chapters and verses of scripture, to further enlighten ourselves: {Revelation 2:7,11,26-3:12,21 – 1 John 5:4,5} Now, one of these preceding scriptures will tell us exactly when this “Faithful Slave Class” receives their appointments or authority, for Revelation 2:26,27 reveals just exactly when that will be, for it says there: “And to him that conquers and observes my deeds DOWN TO THE END I will give authority over the Nations, and he shall shepherd the people with an iron rod so that they will be broken to pieces like clay vessels, the same as I have received from my Father.”

So, who would know better than the Christ exactly when those appointments are made? Is that the only scripture in the Revelation account that reveals the time period when these appointments are made? Absolutely not! There is yet one more that will further explain the truth of this matter, and it is found at Revelation 11:17,18 where we learn this: … “We thank you, Jehovah God, the Almighty, the one who is and who was because you have taken your great power and begun ruling as king. But the Nations became wrathful, and your own wrath came, and the APPOINTED TIME for the dead to be judged, and to give their reward to your slaves the Prophets and to THE HOLY ONES and to those fearing your name, the small and the great, and to bring to ruin those ruining the earth.” So, when the Governing Body took on that favored position for themselves, the appointed time for that to occur, had not as yet arrived! As I have pointed out: “They had jumped the Gun!”

So, we see, that ever before the 'Faithful Slave' was appointed, the Christ would first have to receive his authority to begin ruling as King, then the 'Faithful Slave would receive all of their appointments! As we have seen, thus far, these anointed Brothers of Christ would have to be first, 'fully put to the test!' They would have to remain 'faithful, even to death,' only then would the “Faithful Slave of the parable in Matthew 24:45 receive their appointments to that office, and not before that!

Je
    sus passed on this information to the Apostle John, when he made this statement at Revelation 2:10 where we learn this: “Do not be afraid of the things you are about to suffer. Look! The Devil will keep on throwing some of you into prison that you may be FULLY PUT TO THE TEST, and that you may have tribulation Ten Days. PROVE YOURSELVES FAITHFUL EVEN TO DEATH, and I will give you THE CROWN OF LIFE.” So, this is what they all had to do, in order to receive any appointments from the Christ, and those appointments would only come, when the Christ becomes fully active in kingdom power, as I have scripturally shown the case to be. {Revelation 12:10-13}

That is what the Holy Writings reveals to us, and that is what the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society, has failed to appreciate. They have seriously jumped the gun by appointing themselves as the 'Faithful Slave Class,' in the parable in Matthew 24:45 when they are absolutely nothing of the kind!

There is absolutely no possible way that the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society has the 'Faithful Slave' in their midst, because the true 'Faithful slave' has not even been appointed as yet, not even gathered as yet, and will not be untill the Christ becomes actively operational towards this earth! When he actually takes his 'all authority' and begins ruling as the foretold king of God's Kingdom!

Did the Christ ever mention that there would be some Body of Men taking this position that did not belong to them? Yes! He did! {Matthew 24:24}
    At Matthew 22:11-13 we find these words explaining what will occur with the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses, as well as the entire empire of false religion on this earth today; for they all believe that they are heaven bound, when, such, is not the case at all! Just prior to the end of this system of things, “When the King came in to inspect the guests he caught sight of a man not clothed with a marriage garment. So he said to him, 'Fellow, how did you get in here without a marriage garment?' He was rendered speechless. Then the King said to his servants, 'Bind him hand and foot and throw him out into the darkness outside. There is where his weeping and the gnashing of his teeth will be.”

We should remember, at this point, that this Marraige Feast mentioned here, had first application to the Israeltie Nation, as Matthew 22:1-14 brings out, specifically verse 10 shows that the invitation to the Marriage Feast was transferred over to include all of the Nation's, out of which arose Apostate Cristianity; which was foretold by the Christ at Matthew 13:24–30 –36–43! It would be, from among these that Apostate Christianity would begin to grow and flourish. But do not easily dismiss this scripture, for it says:WHEN THE KING CAME IN! In other words, when he was actively ruling in kingdom power and taken over the earths affairs! Why can this be accurately stated? For the following reasons! We know that when the Christ came into kingdom power in the year 1914 he was, not yet an ACTIVE RULING KING as he had to wait for something because of what his Father had said to him! What was that, you may ask? We know that when the Christ first arrived he 'sat down at the right hand of his Father!' {Matthew 25:31} He had to wait for something! What, and why was that? At Hebrews Chapter 1:13 we find these words about that: …”To which one of the Angels has he ever said: “Sit at my right hand until I place your enemies as a stool for your feet.”

So, Jesus was waiting for something before he could ever make a move! What was he waiting for? For this command from his Father: “The rod of your strength Jehovah will send out of Zion, {saying} “Go subduing in the midst of your enemies.” When Jesus would hear these words, then the King would go in to 'inspect the guests.' {Psalms 110:1,2} {Matthew 22:44} {Mark 12:36} {Hebrews 1:13} It would be at that time, that the one without the marriage garment {the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society} would be cast out, and the true faithful slave would receive their appointments. So, the governing Body of Jehovah's witnesses have been sitting in the seats of the true anointed class for almost one-hundred and thirty years now, posing as the faithful slave of the parable in Matthew 24:45. Their exposure now, is emminent!

What has actually happened with this writing? With the aid of the Holy Spirit in the hands of the Christ, I have, with this writing, put the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society, completely out of office, once and for all! {John 14:26;16:13} {1 John 2:17}

One last final, very striking point surfaces here, and that is, it isn't only the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society that has been put out of office with this writing! It is the entire empire of Religion that encompasses and permeates our earth today, that also has been put out of office.

Why do I say that, you may ask? For the simple reason, that this one without the marriage garment does not picture only the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society, it pictures firstly the Israelite Nation, but also the entire empire of false religion on this earth today; because they are rife with watered-down half-truths, and outright lies; and the anointed Brothers of the Christ would never allow a lie to pass through their lips, as is brought out in the Revelation account, in these following words: “And I saw, and look! The Lamb standing upon the Mount Zion, and with him a hundred and forty four Thousand having his name and the name of his Father written on their fore-heads. And I heard a loud sound out of heaven as the sound of many waters and as the sound of loud thunder; and the sound was as of singers who accompany themselves on the harps. And they are singing as if a new song before the Throne and before the four living creatures and the elders; and NO ONE WAS ABLE TO MASTER THAT SONG but the hundred and forty four Thousand, who have been bought from the earth. These are the ones who did not defile themselves with Women; in fact, they are virgins. These are the ones who follow the Lamb no matter where he goes. These were bought from among mankind as first – fruits to God and to the Lamb, and NO FALSEHOOD was found in their mouths; they are without blemish.” {Revelation 14:1-5} Now, we do know that Jesus will be separating the sheep from the goats, putting the sheep on his right hand and the goats on his left, but only these sheep-like ones, who separate themselves from the religions of this World, will make it out alive after Armageddon. Everyone else will be terminated! {Matthew 25:31-46} {Revelation 18:4} {2Corinthians 6:16-18} {Revelation 7:9,10}

So, the Organization known as the Watchtower Bible And Tract Society, and all of the main-line Religions of this World will vanish from this earth when the Christ finally swings into action! I personally, will not shed as much as one single tear when that does occur! Not one!

In conclusion then, Jesus will only choose, during the marriage-feast, his anointed Brothers, these will constitute the true appointed Faithful Slave of the parable at Matthew 24:45! As for the sheep-like ones foretold at Matthew 25:31-46 only the sheep-like ones who have obeyed the command, to, “Come out of her my people” will be separated to his right hand for survival through the great tribulation, and the 'War of the great day of God the Almighty' at Armageddon. As for the Goat-like ones they will eperience the same fate as the devil and his demons, for, they too, like them, will be thrown into the lake of fire, if they remain within the confines of Babylon The Great; for when that religious empire falls, anyone still within their ranks will fall with them. {Matthew 25:41} {Revelation 18:4; 20:10}

As we have seen, the 'Faithful Slave' is not as yet on the scene, and it definitely is not the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society! I feel this article has proven
    that, beyond a shadow if a doubt!

Of course, no one on this Board will believe a word I have said here, but, what's new? I expect that anyway! Texas!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi texas,
    He already knows his brothers and they know him.
    His servants are already working.

Texas
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 05 2009,05:42)
    Hi texas,
    He already knows his brothers and they know him.
    His servants are already working.

Nick!
    Sorry Nick! Wrong again! Read through the scripture at Matthew 24:29-31 and you will see that, that scripture has not as yet been fulfilled! That is the time period that, that Slave Class is gathered by the Christ, through the Angels! That work has not as yet been done! Unless, of course, you believe that everything foretold in that scripture that was to occur when the Christ actually came into kingdom power, has happened already. Now, if you believe that, that is truly the case, then you must have a few screws loose, and everyone else has seriously missed something as catasthrophic as that event will be when it finally reaches fulfillment.

Nick! I'm thinking that you are lacking in that necessary listening spiritual ear, because you are so lacking in Bible understanding its almost laughable, it really is Nick, it really is! Texas!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi texas,
    Are the apostles not among the brothers of Jesus?

Texas
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 05 2009,10:00)
    Hi texas,
    Are the apostles not among the brothers of Jesus?

Nick!
    Not right at the moment Nick! They will be though, when they are all raised from the dead, during the first resurrection! That will take place when that scripture I gave you in Matthew 24:29-31 is finally fulfilled. Up to this point that is my understanding of that subject. Perhaps, that would be a good subject to deal with at some point in time. Right at this moment though, I'm really very tired, so it will have to wait until I feel more up to it, because right at the moment, I'm really not up to it. I will say this much though, if he is gathering his chosen ones together during the time of the fulfillment of that scripture, doesn't it make sense that he would raise those who had passed away in death first, and then go to gathering those who was still living? Just a thought Nick, just a thought! Texas!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi texas,
    We are joined with Jesus when we are reborn of water and the Spirit and walk in him.
    That is when we join the family of God empowered in his Spirit.

Texas
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 05 2009,11:38)
    Hi texas,
    We are joined with Jesus when we are reborn of water and the Spirit and walk in him.
    That is when we join the family of God empowered in his Spirit.

Nick!
    No Nick, we join with Jesus when Jehovah personally decides that we do. When he makes that descision he turns us over to the Christ, who, in turn, begins to teach us everything we need to know about the Bible. Of course there's much more involved than that, but you, knowing SO MUCH about the Bible will already know what that is, will you not?

You're statement betrays your very serious lack of scriptural knowledge Nick! A very serious lack! One wonders why you bother to comment at all! Maybe, for you, it may pay you to just remain silent, so no one will recognize that lack!Texas!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi texas,
    Where did you find these strange teachings?

Texas
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 07 2009,13:50)
    Hi texas,
    Where did you find these strange teachings?

Nick!
    In the Bible Nick, in the Bible! I just might ask you, Where in the name of all that's Holy did you get all of your teachings? I can tell you this, you never received them from Jehovah God, because he's very particular about giving his word to just anyone. From what I've seen to date from you, you do not qualify to receive anything from Jehovah while you warp and twist his Holy Word that way that you do. Try to have a good day Nick! I mean don't break a leg or something like that! Texas!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi texas,
    We have never seen such strange teachings in the bible.
    Do you need special glasses?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account