Who really is baal gad ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 275 total)
  • Author
    Eliyah
    Participant

Because YOU REFUSE to USE and Acknowledge and confess the Father( Yah) and His true Son( Yahshua) true Names.

Eliyah exposing false Baal religious forum Administrators.

NickHassan
    Participant

Is this the same man who said he did not judge?

Eliyah
    Participant

You ” Judged yourself Nick ” by your own words.

Yet, if I judge from false teachings, I use righteous( the Torah instructions) judgment.

Who said that?

I speak only as the Father and Messiah has written.

Eliyah C.

NickHassan
    Participant

Eliyah,
    You make proclamations and expect immediate acceptance of your view as gospel. You do not allow requests for more information or time to try teachings in a Berean manner before condemning all and sundry. It is at least an unusual approach.

david
    Participant

I've been gone for a day. What's been going on?
    Has Elijah just proclaimed war on Nick?

Eliyah
    Participant

Nick, You said, “”

Eliyah,
    You make proclamations and expect immediate acceptance of your view as gospel. You do not allow requests for more information or time to try teachings in a Berean manner before condemning all and sundry. It is at least an unusual approach.

No, I do not expect immediate acceptance.

You condemn me in the other post, and you also lied about Yahshua Messiah as NEVER teaching the Father's Name, and I have given you MANY examples where Messiah quoted from thee original scriptures, that does USE THE NAME OF YHWH=YAHWEH.

Go look them up,

I KNOW that you did not know this before, because when I first came to this forum, I showed YOU ONLY ONE( Matt.4:4; Luke 4:4) compared to ( Deut.8:3), in which NONE OF YOU discussing that topic of YHWH never even mentioned it.

Except one person ASKED IF Messiah did teach and use the Father's true Name. Remember ? And I gave ONE scripture to prove that He did, and YOU thanked me for it.

Now, you seem to be changing your tune, and ignoring even that ONE text.

Do I have to quote that again?

Mr. You insult the true Creator Yah and Messiah BOTH.

Sir Administrator, your insults brings that swift sword of the spirit on your doctrines of Baalim.

If you want to ” PLAY ” that away, then your doctrines will most certainly be cut to bits with true scriptures.

P.S. Check out the expose on your popular King James Version in the new topic.

Eliyah C.

david
    Participant

Elijah, I have to go back and read the last three pages, but an odd thought just popped into my head.

The hebrew word “El” means “god.”

Elijah or Eliyah means: My God is Jah (or Yah).

gad=god you say.

What does someone do who has been labeled with such a name?

David
    I'd change my name.

david
    Participant

Elijah said:
    “I KNOW that you did not know this before, because when I first came to this forum, I showed YOU ONLY ONE( Matt.4:4; Luke 4:4) compared to ( Deut.8:3), in which NONE OF YOU discussing that topic of YHWH never even mentioned it.”

I'm pretty sure I mentioned it in this thread. Since Matthew for example wrote in Hebrew, it seems inconceivable that he would change or remove “Jehovah” when quoting from the Hebrew scriptures. I've mentioned this. I don't think anyone commented on it.

dave

BrandonIke
    Participant

david, i think eliyah said that the word “elohim” is ok. so the name eliyah would be ok.

he's talking about specifically the titles “lord” and “god.”

Eliyah
    Participant

You are Correct BrandonIke, You learn fast, you will go far in truth!

The Hebrew titles of ” El and Elohim ” were pure titles according to ( Gen.), BUT, the English pagan titles of ” lord and god ” were and are applied exclusively to “” A Babylonian Deity “”( Isa.65:11, See original texts) called “” Baal Gad= lord god “” in the English translations.

Most All English translation are corrupted with those idol pagan titles.

David, My name Means “” My EL or Mighty ONE is Yah “”, NOT the pagan title of ” god “.

That English word of ” god ” IS NOT a correct transliteration of the word ” EL” in Hebrew .

Eliyah C.

david
    Participant

Right. I'm a little sleepy.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Eliyah @ Sep. 12 2005,05:50)
    You are Correct BrandonIke, You learn fast, you will go far in truth!

The Hebrew titles of ” El and Elohim ” were pure titles according to ( Gen.), BUT, the English pagan titles of ” lord and god ” were and are applied exclusively to “” A Babylonian Deity “”( Isa.65:11, See original texts) called “” Baal Gad= lord god “” in the English translations.

Most All English translation are corrupted with those idol pagan titles.

David, My name Means “” My EL or Mighty ONE is Yah “”, NOT the pagan title of ” god “.

That English word of ” god ” IS NOT a correct transliteration of the word ” EL” in Hebrew .

Eliyah C.

Hi e,
    What, in your opinion, is the correct translation? Can the word you suggest as the correct one be used in all the contexts where “god” is used?

Eliyah
    Participant

Nick, the Creator's Name YHWH=YAH=Yahweh is in thee original scriptures, 6 THOUSAND, 8 HUNDRED, and 23 TIMES.

The English translations followed tradition and used the pagan titles of “” lord and god “” IN PLACE of His Name more than 6,823 times.

As I have stated before, the Hebrew titles of ” El and Elohim “” were and are pure titles that apply to YHWH in original scriptures written by Moses in the Book of ( Gen.).

Thee above Name and titles should have remained the same by transliteration( meaning bringing His Name over into other languages with its original letters and sound), and NOT “” translated or substituted ” with other cultures pagan title deities as was done in Greek and English.

Why is it, that ” satan's ” name was correctly “” transliterated ” into Greek and English, but the true Creator's Name and the true Messiah's Names were not ?????????

Now that's a fair question for people to answer isn't it??

Eliyah C.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi e,
    And when Paul says “there are many gods and many lords”what words should be used here in your opinion. We do not have access to your sanitised bible version so when we quote scripture we quote what is written in our versions, being aware that the words used may not be perfect.

Eliyah
    Participant

Ah Nick, I'm glad you mentioned that text of Paul.

You said, “”

Hi e,
    And when Paul says “there are many gods and many lords”what words should be used here in your opinion. We do not have access to your sanitised bible version so when we quote scripture we quote what is written in our versions, being aware that the words used may not be perfect.

Nick, first consider “” WHAT “” Paul is saying here.

He is saying “” THAT THERE ARE * MANY * Deities “”.

“””

1 Cor.8:1) Now as touching things offered unto idols, we know that we all have knowledge.

Notice he is talking about things offered to IDOLS, and we all( should) have this knowledge.

Then, he says, “”

2 And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know.
    Oh, how that is true.

3 But if any man love Yah, the same is known of him.

4 As concerning therefore the eating of those things that are offered in sacrifice unto idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is none other Yah but one.

5 For though there be that are called gods( Deities), whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords MANY( Deities),)

6 But to us there is but one Yah, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Master Yahshua Messiah, by whom are all things, and we by him.

7 Howbeit there is not in every man that knowledge: for some with conscience of the idol unto this hour eat it as a thing offered unto an idol; and their conscience being weak is defiled.( 1 Cor.8:1-7).

Notice he says there are “”” MANY DEITIES “””, and that””” HOWBEIT THERE IS NOT IN EVERY MAN THIS**KNOWLEDGE**.

Oh, how true that still is today too.

Nick, the SAME is true today, for there are MANY DEITIES, and not every man or person is aware OF THIS KNOWLEDGE.

But to “” US “” there is but ONE Yah The Father, and ONE Master Yahshua Messiah.

But if any man love Yah, the same( person) is known of him.

Well, how can men LOVE Yah( Psalms 68:4), and be KNOWN of Him, when they have NEVER even heard or been taught what His true Name really is ???????????

Well, it is still true today that there are MANY DEITIES, and there is not in every man this knowledge, but to us that know Him, there is but ON Yah the Father and Yahshua Messiah.

Eliyah C.

NickHassan
    Participant

Fine eliyah,
    Then complete the verse 1 Cor 8.5-6 if you would please.

god=deity
    lord=?
    God=?
    Lord=?

Eliyah
    Participant

You asked, “”

Fine eliyah,
    Then complete the verse 1 Cor 8.5-6 if you would please.

god=deity
    lord=?
    God=?
    Lord=?

Correction,

English used as noun title name=God=god=gad=Babylonian pagan Deity.

Greeko Roman =used as noun title name= Theos= Zeus and Jupiter= Greek and Roman pagan Deities.

English= used as noun title name=Lord=lord= Adon( title of satan) =Baal Master= pagan keeper of the loaf.

Greek=Kurios= title name for the pagan supreme Zeus deity.

Spanish= Dios= Theos=title name for the pagan same=Zeus=yesus.

French=Dieu= title name for same pagan =Zeus.

All of thee ABOVE are idol title name deities of other nations, and breaks and violates ( Exod.20:2-7; Deut.5:7; Exod.23:13; Joshua 23:7).

And we KNOW Paul NEVER violated those Commands, because He said “” I worship the El of my fathers, believing ALL THINGS WRITTEN IN THE LAW, AND THE PROPHETS( Acts 24:14).

Second Correction from original Hebrew to English concerning ( 1 Cor.8:5-6)

( 1 Cor.8:5-6) For though there be that are called deities, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be deities many, and baals (masters) many,

6 But to us there is but one El (Yah), the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Master Yahshua Messiah, by whom are all things, and we by him.

It was prophesied in ( Jer.8:8) that the scribes and translators would alter the scriptures texts, and it is exactly so.

Eliyah on the net, and exposing heathen idol title name deities of other nations!

david
    Participant

Elijah on the net, and exposing heathen idol title name deities of other nations!

ok.

What of those who don't have the net? How will they hear? How will they hear without someone to preach? You know the logic.

Eliyah
    Participant

They are hearing it by T.V. and Radio, and through printed articles, you also know the logic too.

Here David,

Please read it very close.

GOD, the common Teutonic word for a personal object of religious worship. It is thus, like the Gr. Oe6s and Lat. dens, applied to all those superhuman beings of the heathen mythologies who exercise power over nature and man and are often identified with some particular sphere of activity; and also to the visible material objects, whether an image of the supernatural being or a tree, pillar, &c. used as a symbol, an idol. The word god, on the conversion of the Teutonic races to Christianity, was adopted as the name of the one Supreme Being, the Creator of the universe, and of the Persons of the Trinity. The New English Dictionary points cut that whereas the old Teutonic type of the word is neuter, corresponding to the Latin numen, in the Christian applications it becomes masculine, and that even where the earlier neuter form is still kept, as in Gothic and Old Norwegian, the construction is masculine. Popular etymology has connected the word with good ; this is exemplified by the corruption of God be with you into good-bye. God is a word common to all Teutonic languages. In Gothic it is Guth; Dutch has the same form as English; Danish and Swedish have Gud, German Gott. According to the New English Dictionary, the original may be found in two Aryan roots, both of the form gheu, one of which means to invoke, the other to pour (ci. Gr. x~av); the last is used of sacrificial offerings. The word would thus mean the object either of religious invocation or of religious worship by sacrifice. It has been also suggested that the word might mean a molten image from the sense of pour.”” Unquote.

Read it yourself and FOLLOW THE LINKS. under 'god'.

<a href="http://1911encyclopedia.org/index/GIS-GOD.htm

” target=”_blank”>http://1911encyclopedia.org/index/GIS-GOD.htm%5B/QUOTE%5D

And “”

Please look at the ” Etyemology ” of this word ” god” from the Oxford English Dictionary” at

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?

or at http://www.etymonline.com/

Here it is below.

god
    O.E. god “supreme being, deity,” from P.Gmc. *guthan (cf. Du. god, Ger. Gott, O.N. guð, Goth. guþ), from PIE *ghut- “that which is invoked” (cf. Skt. huta- “invoked,” an epithet of Indra), from root *gheu(e)- “to call, invoke.” But some trace it to PIE *ghu-to- “poured,” from root *gheu- “to pour, pour a libation” (source of Gk. khein “to pour,” khoane “funnel” and khymos “juice;” also in the phrase khute gaia “poured earth,” referring to a burial mound). “Given the Greek facts, the Germanic form may have referred in the first instance to the spirit immanent in a burial mound” [Watkins]. Not related to good. Originally neut. in Gmc., the gender shifted to masc. after the coming of Christianity. O.E. god was probably closer in sense to L. numen. A better word to translate deus might have been P.Gmc. *ansuz, but this was only used of the highest deities in the Gmc. religion.

Unquote.

Notice it comes from German, and was shifted to English ' god ' after coming to christianity.

This word ” god” is of Pagan origin, look into the Encyclopaedia Brittanica, 11th edition under the word ' god'.

I know that You and the JW witnesses do not believe in the practice of “” Easter==Astare “” , and rightely so, which is pagan Idolatry worship.

And in every place in the scriptures that ” Ashtoreth= Astarte= Easter “( The Female deity) was practiced( as it is today), so was the Idolatry worship of ” Baal=Lord and Gad=God”( The male diety counterpart of Astarte), and this same thing is being practiced on a world wide scale today by modern churchianity.

In every place that “” Ashtoroth==Astarte==Easter” was practiced( See Ezek.8:14-18–), so was the worship of the Babylonian deity called “” Baal Gad=Lord God””( Judges 2:11,13, 1 Kings 11:33–), and it was condemned by YHWH= YAH, and it even condemned Solomon too( 1 Kings 11:6–).

Why do the Jw.s Condemn the Protestants for there pagan practice of ” easter ” which is pagan in origin, and they themselves are standing in the SAME manour pile of the pagan origin of the ” male counter part ” called Baal Gad??

What's the difference in the pagan origin of ” Easter= Astarte ” and the pagan origin of the titles of ” lord=baal and god=gad “” which BOTH was practiced then( see scriptures above) and today????

David, I'm going to point out to you, and ask you the same questions that I asked 2 different “” Watchtower Theology Teachers “” in person.

In ( The Watchtower, announcing Jehovah's Kingdom, January 15th, 2005 issue, called ' Can You control your future', Page 18 ).. “””

In time, these so-called Christians ADOPTED PAGAN FESTIVALS, PRACTICES, AND TEACHINGS, even labeling them ” Christian “. For example, Christmas has its origin in rites involving the worship of the PAGAN DEITIES Mithra and Saturn. But what induced professed Christians TO ADOPT THESE UNCHRISTIAN CELEBRATIONS ? Says “” The New Encyclopaedia Britannica ( 1974) “” Christmas the festival of the birth of Jesus Christ, was established in connection with a fading of the expectation of Christ's imminent return””

Unquote of the JWs Article from Encyclopaedia Britannica.

Now, here are the JW'S pointing out the pagan origin of “” christmas “” from ( The Encyclopaedia Britannica).

Well, WHY don't they also look into the same (Encyclopaedia Britannica, 1911 edition) under the pagan origin word ' god ', that was also ADOPTED BY CHRISTIANITY upon conversion of the Teutonic races??

Didn't Messiah say, that ye behold the splinter in your brother's eye, but, behold, you have a rafter in your own eye?

What did Messiah call those who did such ? He called them Hypocrits.

Go back and read the ( Britannica 1911 edition ) article that was given to BrandonIke previously , and its address where you can read it for yourself.

What's the difference in so-called christians ADOPTING THE PAGAN “” Christmas and Easter “”, and also ADOPTING THE PAGAN WORD TITLE OF ' god ' from the TEUTONICS and BABYLONIANS?

Answer that David, will you please?

Eliyah C.

Eliyah
    Participant

David, Please read thee above very close, and please answer the question.

Notict the “” JWs Article from ( Encyclopaedia Britannica) and from the SAME ( Encyclopaedia Britannica) concerning the origin of the pagan title of “god ” too.

Is there a difference, or is a little paganisim of ' god ' ok to keep, but the other of “” Christmas “” not ?

Eliyah C.

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account