Who really is baal gad ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 275 total)
  • Author
    david
    Participant

Do you know what the words stauros and xylon mean, Brandon? One word means “stake” and the other means a piece of timber. It's from where we get the word xylophone.
    Much like the trinity, Christmas, Easter, the immortal soul and a couple other things, the symbol of the cross comes from Babylon and other ancient pagan religions.
    Something of a side point on this: If your best friend was killed by a gun, would you hang a gun around your neck, kiss it, bow before it, almost worship it? Or would you rather hate that image? Jesus died a horrible cruel painful death on that torture stake. I've never understood how people could not loathe the intrument of his torture.
    I know he had to die for us.

Wow, you found a link where Jehovah's Witnesses are hated and spoken against. There's what, 10,000 of those? I wonder if the early Christians were hated and spoken against unjustly? hmmmm. I wonder if people accused Jesus of drinking, of being a glutten, of spending time with the wrong people? hmmm. I wonder if any of those websites were created by people who were removed from our organization, and therefore attempt to tear down instead of build up.
    If you have something to say to me Brandon, you may talk to me freely.

As for why we come to your door Brandon. Well. Speaking of commands, do you know what the two greatest are?
    MATTHEW 22:37-40
    “He said to him: “‘You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind.’ This is the greatest and first commandment. The second, like it, is this, ‘You must love your neighbor as yourself.’ On these two commandments the whole Law hangs, and the Prophets.””

It's because of these two commands that we keep going back. If we love Jehovah, we will obey his command through his son to preach to people of all nations. (Ez 3:18-21) If we love our neighbor, if we love you Brandon, we're going to knock on your door and give you the opportunity to learn about Jehovah and his will for you and at the same time, warn you of what is to come. We don't get paid for this Brandon. We come to you because we go to everyone.
    As to why we go so often. Maybe you moved and someone else is there. Maybe you've had a change of heart.

Does it bother you, them being there? Do you not like talking about the Bible with other people?

dave.
    I'm not sure what you meant about your name. I called you BrandonIke. that's how your name appears.

Eliyah
    Participant

BrandonIke, you better go back to that dictionary and SEE where it says “”

Alteration of god

This word “god=gawd=guwd ” is a title for the Babylonian deity( Isa.65:11) called ” Baal Gad ” ( see my original post), that is condemned and referred to several times in the book of Joshua.

This Babylonian Deity called Baal Gad mentioned in (Joshua 11:17); (Joshua 12:7); (Joshua 13:5), was was later worshipped by the children of Israel, and the true Creator YAH( Psalms 68:4) considered it Idolatry

This English word( god) is of pagan origin and any Encyclopedia will tell you that it was ADOPTED by the Teutonic ( German) races upon conversion to christianity, and the New English dictionary says it was originally used for worship of a molten image of Tarus the bull.

To apply other pagan deities to YHWH is expressly forbidden, and violates the ” 1st, 2nd, and 3rd” commandments( Exodus 20:2-7), as most all english translations of scriptures have done also.

Some People condemn the “” Catholics and Protestants “” for their “” Easter=Astarte=Ashtoreth=Ishtar( see Ezek.8:14) “” custom which is pagan, but those same people don't realize that the words “lord=baal and god =gad ” was also worshipped along with the goddess Astarte=Ishtar( See my original Post) and is ALSO condemned by YHWH in the scriptures too.

In every place that “” Ashtoroth==Astarte==Easter” was practiced( See (Ezekiel 8:14to18), so was the worship of the Babylonian deity called “” Baal Gad=Lord God””( Judges 2:11,13),( 1 Kings 11:33–), and it was condemned by YHWH= YAH, and it even condemned Solomon too( 1 Kings 11:6).

Those pagan idol image titles that the beast nation's use today( Rev.13:15) are actually deceiving people into worshipping satan the devil( Rev.9:20; Rev.13:3-4 verse 8) through satan's deception( Rev.12:9).

That is as plain as it gets.

Otherwise, how could satan the devil deceive the whole world and its inhabitants into worshipping him in THE END TIMES( (Revelation 9:20);(Revelation 12:9);( Revelation 13:3) ( Revelation 13:4 ),( Revelation 13:8) through his deception ?

Similar to what Old Eliyahu the Ancient Prophet said, choose you this day whom you will worship and serve, the ” false father satan”( John 8:44), or the true ” FATHER “( YHWH) ( John 17:11)??

Eliyah C. on the net!

Eliyah
    Participant

David, go read in the BACK of your “” New World Translation of Scriptures in the Appendix , Page 1562 “” concerning the short form name of “” Yah “”, it is used by Moses first in ( Exod.15:2) and occurs 50 times in the original Massoretic texts.

But, the reason I point out ” Yah( Hebrew) and ” Jah”( English) ” in ( Psalms 68:4 ) is because this is the ONLY one place that this short form name of YHWH even appears in the Popular Old English King James Version, but it was corrected in the ” New King James Version ” to the proper name of ” Yah “, as there was no ” letter J ” untill the years 1500 to 1600 AD.

The original ( K.J.V.) used the letter ” I “, then later, when the letter ” J ” was invented from a variation of the letter ” I “, it was employed into the next ( K.J.V.).

Do some research on the English letter ” J ” in Encyclopedias and Dictionaries, you will dicover that was invented recently from the letter “I ” in English.

Eliyah C. on the net!

BrandonIke
    Participant

david, it clearly says in the bible. jesus told the apostles that if a town rejects you, dust the sand off your sandals. that town will be worse off than sodom and gomorrah or something like that. are you saying all jehovah's witness will follow this statement 0% of the time? and 100% they must disobey this and go on back to the same doorbell?

also, how can you expect to help another man if you have a log in your eye? it doesn't make sense to me to make every single member go out to the doors if some of them require help with the bible.

another criticism: i want to see it clearly written for jehovah's witnesses to donate 50% of their incomes to the poor. the short man went up a tree to see jesus. the short man also pledged to donate 50% of his money i think and to redress any financial grievances he committed. do you people do this, too? or is this a non-issue?

BrandonIke
    Participant

eliyah, i'm having trouble finding the “new english” dictionary. can you give me the website?

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (david @ Sep. 08 2005,07:03)
    Do you know what the words stauros and xylon mean, Brandon?  One word means “stake” and the other means a piece of timber.  It's from where we get the word xylophone.
    Much like the trinity, Christmas, Easter, the immortal soul and a couple other things, the symbol of the cross comes from Babylon and other ancient pagan religions.
    Something of a side point on this: If your best friend was killed by a gun, would you hang a gun around your neck, kiss it, bow before it, almost worship it?  Or would you rather hate that image?  Jesus died a horrible cruel painful death on that torture stake.  I've never understood how people could not loathe the intrument of his torture.  
    I know he had to die for us.

Wow, you found a link where Jehovah's Witnesses are hated and spoken against.  There's what, 10,000 of those?  I wonder if the early Christians were hated and spoken against unjustly?  hmmmm.  I wonder if people accused Jesus of drinking, of being a glutten, of spending time with the wrong people?  hmmm.  I wonder if any of those websites were created by people who were removed from our organization, and therefore attempt to tear down instead of build up.  
    If you have something to say to me Brandon, you may talk to me freely.

As for why we come to your door Brandon.  Well.  Speaking of commands, do you know what the two greatest are?
    MATTHEW 22:37-40
    “He said to him: “‘You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind.’ This is the greatest and first commandment. The second, like it, is this, ‘You must love your neighbor as yourself.’ On these two commandments the whole Law hangs, and the Prophets.””

It's because of these two commands that we keep going back.  If we love Jehovah, we will obey his command through his son to preach to people of all nations.  (Ez 3:18-21)  If we love our neighbor, if we love you Brandon, we're going to knock on your door and give you the opportunity to learn about Jehovah and his will for you and at the same time, warn you of what is to come.  We don't get paid for this Brandon.  We come to you because we go to everyone.
    As to why we go so often.  Maybe you moved and someone else is there.  Maybe you've had a change of heart.  

Does it bother you, them being there?  Do you not like talking about the Bible with other people?  

dave.
    I'm not sure what you meant about your name.  I called you BrandonIke.  that's how your name appears.

Hi david,
    So it is Law and Works for salvation as a Jehovah's witness after all?

Eliyah
    Participant

BrandonIke, You can find it at….

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary

It says, “”Main Entry: 3gad
    Function: interjection
    Etymology: EUPHEMISM FOR ' GOD '
    — used as a mild oath

Notice the ” Etymology ” of that word.

I suggest that you go to your nearest Library and check out all these things.

Also, look in the ( Encyclopaedia Britannica, Eleventh( 11th) edition), under the word ' god ' you will SEE that what i'm telling you is true.

It says “” God. The common TEUTONIC word for a personal object of worship…The word ' God '( German '' Gott from ''Guth,'' which was RELATED TO TAURUS THE BULL) on the conversion of the Teutonic races to christianity, ( it) was adoted as the name of the one supreme being.””\

People, that word ' god ' is in fact a ' title ' for satan the devil and of demons.

Look up the word '' demon or demons '' and the word '' idol or idols '' in the ( Strongs Exaustive Concordance) that is number coded to the King James Version.

Now, let's SEE exactly what an “” IDOL or IDOLS”” really are shall we ?

In ( Strongs Exaustive Concordance Greek Dictionary) this is Greek Numbers 1494 and 1497= neut. of a comp. of 1497 and a presumed der. of 2380; AN IMAGE-SACRIFICE, ie-part of an idolatrous offering 🙁 meat,thing that is) offered( in sacrifice, sacrificed) to ( unto) idols.

Then, Greek Number 1497, from 1491; AN IMAGE( ie-for worship); by impl. A HEATHEN GOD, or ( Plur.) the worship of such:- idol . “”” Unquote of Strongs Concordance.

Now, let's go to ( 1 Cor.10:19-22) “”” 10:19 What say I then? that the IDOL( 1494, 1497) is any thing, or that which is offered in sacrifice to idols( 1494, 1497) is any thing?

10:20 But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils( demons), and not to YAH(Elohim): and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils( demons).

10:21 Ye cannot drink the cup of YHWH=YAH, and the cup of devils( demons): ye cannot be partakers of YHWH'S table, and of the table of devils( demons).

10:22 Do we provoke YHWH to jealousy? are we stronger than he?

Now, notice that ( 1 Cor.10:20) has a little “” q “” beside the word sacrifice, and notice the center reference column( K.J.V.) at the little letter “” q “”, and refers YOU back to ( Deut.32:17).

Strongs Greek Numbers 1140-1142″”Neuter of a derivative of G1142; a daemonic being; by extension a deity: – devil, god.

And quote,””
    Quote:
    20 But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils( demons=1140-1142), and not to YAH: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils( demons=Greek 1140-1142).

And also quote of Paul,”””
    Quote:
    21 Ye cannot drink the cup of YHWH, and the cup of devils( demons=Greek 1140-1142): ye cannot be partakers of YHWH'S table, and of the table of devils(= 1140-1142)

All of this is quoted from( Deut.32:17) in the law, and it is expressly forbidden, whether Gentile convert or not, and the definition of the word “”DEMON “” is “” A DEITY DEMON GOD “”, and that is exactly who people worship today( Rev.9:20; Rev.13:3-4,8), and people are invoking and calling on the demon title of “” GOD””, which nothing but a title of satan the devil!

Even the Desciple John warned against such ” idols deities”( 1 John 5:21; Rev.2:14, 20) BETTER THINK ABOUT THAT AGAIN!

( Deut.32:16-17) “”” 32:16 They provoked him to jealousy with strange elohim, with abominations provoked they him to anger.

32:17 They sacrificed unto devils( demons), not to Eloah; to elohim whom they knew not, to new ones that came newly up, whom your fathers feared not.”” Unquote .

Now, we SEE WHY the Book of Revelation says that in the END TIMES, that this worlds inhabbitants of people would be worshipping demons( Rev.9:20), and satan the devil( Rev.13:3-4, and verse 8) through satan's deception( Rev.12:9).

People are worshipping an image( See Rev.13:15) created of the beast nation of a false idol deity called ” Baal=lord and gad=god “, and YHWH will not accept such Idolatry worship, but satan the devil does( Rev.9:20; Rev.13:3-4 and verse 8).

Now, was these Gentiles not plainly told to abstain from such sacrifice and praise of image idols to pagan deities?

Otherwise, how could satan the devil deceive the whole world and its inhabitants into worshipping him in THE END TIMES( Rev.12:9; Rev.13:3-4, 😎 through his deception?

If you do not know the TRUE FATHER YHWH'S Name, then how do you know for certain, WHOM you worship and serve ; the TRUE FATHER( YAH)( John 17:11), or the ” false father satan”( John 8:44) ?

Eliyah C. on the net, and blowing the trumpet of warning !!!

Eliyah
    Participant

BrandonIke, if thee above ” link ” don't work for that word '' gad “, then go to..

http://www.wordiq.com/dictionary.html

and type in at the top the word “gad ” and look at number 3 of '' interjection ''

Eliyah
    Participant

Sorry BrandonIke, here is the correct link below.

http://www.m-w.com/

then type in the word '' gad '' and look at number 3 of '' interjection ''

david
    Participant

Elijah, I know J is the most recent letter added to the English alphabet. You're right. We should remove all the letters J from the Bible. You start scribbling them out in your Bible and let me know how that goes.

I'm pretty sure what I was asking you is why do you not use Yahweh or Jehovah AS OPPOSED TO YAH OR JAH?
    You're always saying 'Yah,' but this is just a poetic shortened form of his name. Why do you never use the full name.

I hope I was more understandable this time.

I was just curious.

david.

Eliyah
    Participant

Also, check out this same definition of the word '' god '' with a little small ' g '.

Go to http://www.m-w.com/

Type in the word '' god '' .Here is its definition below as it appears there.

9 entries found for god.
    To select an entry, click on it.
    god[1,noun]god[2,transitive verb]act of GodAssembly of Godgod-awfulGod-fearingman of Godson of Godsun god

Main Entry: 1god
    Pronunciation: 'gäd also 'god
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Middle English, from Old English; akin to Old High German got god
    1 capitalized : the supreme or ultimate reality: as a : the Being perfect in power, wisdom, and goodness who is worshiped as creator and ruler of the universe b Christian Science : the incorporeal divine Principle ruling over all as eternal Spirit : infinite Mind
    2 : a being or object believed to have more than natural attributes and powers and to require human worship; specifically : one controlling a particular aspect or part of reality
    3 : a person or thing of supreme value
    4 : a powerful ruler

Notice it is the SAME as “” gad “”( Isa.65:11) under the words in the King James Version of “” THAT TROOP “”= gad=god

A Babylonian deity called “” Baal=lord and Gad=god.

I've warned you people, that is all I can do.

Eliyah C.

Eliyah
    Participant

Also, check out this same definition of the word '' god '' with a little small ' g '.

Go to http://www.m-w.com/

Type in the word '' god '' .Here is its definition below as it appears there.

9 entries found for god.
    To select an entry, click on it.
    god[1,noun]god[2,transitive verb]act of GodAssembly of Godgod-awfulGod-fearingman of Godson of Godsun god

Main Entry: 1god
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Middle English, from Old English; akin to Old High German got god
    1 capitalized : the supreme or ultimate reality: as a : the Being perfect in power, wisdom, and goodness who is worshiped as creator and ruler of the universe b Christian Science : the incorporeal divine Principle ruling over all as eternal Spirit : infinite Mind
    2 : a being or object believed to have more than natural attributes and powers and to require human worship; specifically : one controlling a particular aspect or part of reality
    3 : a person or thing of supreme value
    4 : a powerful ruler

Notice it is the SAME as “” gad “”( Isa.65:11) under the words in the King James Version of “” THAT TROOP “”= gad=god

A Babylonian deity called “” Baal=lord and Gad=god.

I've warned you people, that is all I can do.

Eliyah C.

david
    Participant

Brandon,
    You said: “jesus told the apostles that if a town rejects you, dust the sand off your sandals. that town will be worse off than sodom and gomorrah or something like that.”
    Yes, he did say “something like that.” I'm not going to do the work for you. Please go find the actual scripture and read it and then I'll answer your question. Or something like that.

Brandon, you also said:
    “another criticism: i want to see it clearly written for jehovah's witnesses to donate 50% of their incomes to the poor. the short man went up a tree to see jesus. the short man also pledged to donate 50% of his money i think and to redress any financial grievances he committed. do you people do this, too? or is this a non-issue?”

“the short man.” I love it. Are you suggesting we donate 50% of our income like “the short man,” or are you accusing us of donating 50% of our income? I'm really not sure what you're talking about here.

Brandon, all of us require help with the Bible.

david
    Participant

Nick, you said:

“Hi david,
    So it is Law and Works for salvation as a Jehovah's witness after all?”

He asked why we come to his door so often. My answer was simply that we love God and people, AS WE ARE COMMANDED TO DO.

Are we not commanded to love our neighbor Nick, or to love God?
    Why is it every time I mention doing anything that the Bible says, you scream: “So it's all about works, David?”
    That makes no sence Nick.

dave

david
    Participant

Nick, you said:

“Hi david,
    So it is Law and Works for salvation as a Jehovah's witness after all?”

He asked why we come to his door so often. My answer was simply that we love God and people, AS WE ARE COMMANDED TO DO.

Are we not commanded to love our neighbor Nick, or to love God?
    Why is it every time I mention doing anything that the Bible says, you scream: “So it's all about works, David?”
    That makes no sence Nick.

dave

david
    Participant

Elijah, isn't this just the pronunciation? Isn't it just saying that the “o” in God is pronounced with the “a” sound with the two little dots. I forget what that's called. It's telling us how that word is prounced. That's not one of the 4 definitions given, but rather how we pronounce that word, right?

Is this why you think gad=god?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi david,
    Works are the joyful outworking of the Spirit of God in His people. It does not make them approved in the eyes of God as they already enjoy that approval in the Son.
    It is natural for an apple tree to produce apples. But it is not possible to pick apples off thorn bushes despite the best efforts of the thorn bush.
    We must be born again of the Spirit to produce the works of the Spirit. You cannot work backwards and say that because you are good in your own eyes you must have the Spirit.

BrandonIke
    Participant

eliyah, i checked “the new encyclopaedia britannica” micropaedia 15th edition, and found no entry for the word title “god” in volume 5.

i checked “webster's third new international dictionary unabridged” and did not find the relation that gott came from taurus.

on sep. 08 2005, 12:42 you posted a reply here and said: “…the new english dictionary says it was originally used for worship of a molten image of tarus the bull.” i asked you where a website was for the “new english” dictionary you cited, but you still haven't given one. you gave a link to http://www.m-w.com/ which is merriam-webster, i asked for specifically for the “new english” dictionary you mentioned.

BrandonIke
    Participant

eliyah, you should know about the verse i was talking about. if you will not reply to me unless i provide the quote, then fine, i will provide it. in the new international version, matthew 10:14-16, “If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, shake the dust off your feet when you leave that home or town. I tell you the truth, it will be more bearable for Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgment than for that town. I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.”

Eliyah
    Participant

David, BOTH words of “” gad” and ” god ” are the SAME look them BOTH, you want even believe your own eyes.

This word ” god” is of Pagan origin, look into the Encyclopaedia Brittanica, 11th edition under the word ' god'.

I know that You and the JW witnesses do not believe in the practice of “” Easter==Astare “” , and rightely so, which is Idolatry worship.

And in every place in the scriptures that ” Ashtoreth= Astarte= Easter “( The Female deity) was practiced( as it is today), so was the Idolatry worship of ” Baal=Lord and Gad=God”( The male diety counterpart of Astarte), and this same thing is being practiced on a world wide scale today by modern churchianity.

In every place that “” Ashtoroth==Astarte==Easter” was practiced( See Ezek.8:14-18–), so was the worship of the Babylonian deity called “” Baal Gad=Lord God””( Judges 2:11,13, 1 Kings 11:33–), and it was condemned by YHWH= YAH, and it even condemned Solomon too( 1 Kings 11:6–).

Why do the Jws Condemn the Protestants for there pagan practice of ” easter ” which is pagan in origin, and they themselves are standing in the SAME manour pile of the pagan ” male counter part ” called Baal Gad??

What's the difference in the pagan origin of ” Easter= Astarte ” and the pagan origin of the titles of ” lord=baal and god=gad “” which BOTH was practiced then( see scriptures above) and today????

Eliyah C. on the net!

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account