Who really is baal gad ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 275 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Eliyah @ Aug. 31 2005,03:06)
    Greetings Nick, believe it or not, but the Messiah( Christ) never referred to the Father YAH by the pagan idol title of the English word ” god “, as this would have violated ( Exod.20:1-7; Exod.23:13) and would have constituted sin, and we know that Messiah NEVER sinned / ie- trangressed the law or torah( 1 John 3:4).

The Titles of ” EL and Elohim” was originally pure Titles applied only to YAH, but the word ” god=gad=gawd” was and is applied to a Babylonian deity, which is condemned in ( Isaiah 65:11 of ' gad '= Strongs Heb. Dict.1408, 1409).

And we do know for certain that Messiah did call the true Father by His Name ( Compare Matt.4:4; Luke 4:4 with Deut.8:3), but the Greek translators inserted their pagan title of ' theos ', which to the ancient Greeks and Romans their ” Theos deity ” was ” Zeus and Jupiter “, not the true Creator YHWH.

There is no way that the true Messiah or Christ would have ever called YHWH by a heathen( learn not the way of the heathen, Remember ?) origin pagan title such as ” baal gad =lord god “, it would have been Idolatry to do so.

Thanks,

Eliyah C.

I am trying to clarify this Eliyah,
    You do not have proof for what you say but by inference you say Christ could not have used the word “God” because that would have been sin.
    Have I got your drift?
    You may be right but I would like a bit more evidence for this claim.

david
    Participant

Elijah:

“Jehovah is God.” (Ps 100:3)

Expressions we find in the Bible:

Jehovah God–50 times
    the [true] God Jehovah–4 times
    Jehovah their God–39 times
    Jehovah the [true] God–8 times.
    Jehovah is in truth God–1 time
    Jehovah is God–1 time
    Jehovah is my God–1 time
    Jehovah is our God–1 time
    Jehovah your God–455 times
    Jehovah our God–105 times
    Jehovah my God–40 times
    Jehovah his God–29 times
    Jehovah is a God–7 times
    Jehovah the God of–204 times
    Jehovah a God–1 time

LITERALLY A THOUSAND TIMES WE ARE TOLD THAT JEHOVAH IS GOD.

A THOUSAND TIMES.

Elijah, if the Bible writers, the ones who were inspired to write the Holy Scriptures used “God” with reference to Jehovah….do you know more than the the one who inspired and chose to be referred to as God A THOUSAND TIMES. Actually, much much more than a thousand. These are only the references where we find his name right next to the expression God.

A knife can be used for honourable purposes and dishounorable, to butter bread or to kill.

So it is with some words.

david
    Participant

Elijah, your responces are often very long and somewhat confusing for me. So I tend to skim them. I just came across a question you asked a few pages back.
    I'm from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada.
    We call it Toon Town, which goes along nicely with our Loonies (1 dollar coin with a loon) and twoonies (2 dollar coin). We're CRAZZZZY.

It's hard to disagree with someone when you're not sure what they're saying.
    If what you're saying is true, then can you please explain it simply for me. Please don't use 25 different references and points to make your point. It's hard to respond to all 25 of your points.

thankyou Elijah

david

Eliyah
    Participant

P.S. Nick, and David, I will respond back to You, I've been very busy lately.

Hey David, My wife Guylaine is from Ontario Canada, about 50 miles from Ottawa.

Hey, how much is gasoline per liter up there right now?

We have not been back up there since 2002.

Eliyah C.

david
    Participant

It's gone from about 95 cents/litre a week ago, to 111 cents/litre today and it continues to climb. It's crazy. I'm told we get all our gasoline from Alberta, so a crisis outside Canada should really have no effect on us, yet…

david

Eliyah
    Participant

Bonjour( Allo) David,

My wife has one daughter in Montreal, and another daughter in Valleyfield the Province of Quebec.

Yea, it is crazy, I heard on the Radio Canada International the gas was 1.26 per liter in Ottawa this evening.

Here it is $3.39 per U.S. gallon, and there is roughly 4 liters in ONE gallon.

Still, Canada's gas prices are MUCH HIGHER than the U.S., because you are paying $ 1.26 per liter, and there is roughly 4 liters in a U.S. Gallon, which means that Canadians are paying $ 5 loonies. and 4 cents per gallon.

MAN OH MAN!

It raised and jumped from $2.59 cents here wednesday to $3.39 cents per gallon thursday morning after the hurricane hit the U.S. New Orleans oil refineries.

If all the import truckers in U.S and Canada would strike and stop importing, it might make our governments think twice about the high gas prices.

What is the price of the “” Ethenol ” that is made from corn up there? Is it Cheaper ? Man what is people going to do.

They don't make Ethenol here, I do wish they would tho., my vehicle ran fine on that when I drove my car up there in year 2000.

Bonsoir,

Eliyah C.

NickHassan
    Participant

Is this the one you are looking for david?

Go back to”the beginning” at the bottom of the list of current topics and older ones come up.

Eliyah
    Participant

Greetings Nick, and David.

Nick, I don't know exactly what you meant by asking David,

Is this the one you are looking for david?

But perhaps You and David are not fully understanding my posts.

David, ocourse you will find the pagan origin English word ” god ” in all the English translations of scriptures, but perhaps you did not notice this below.

If you look in to the “” Webster's Unabridged Deluxe Dictionary, Second Edition, Page 746, “” GAD, 1.IN THE BIBLE, a son of Jacob. 2. A tribe of Israel descended from him. 3. The land where this tribe lived. GAD, gad, interj. A mild oath or expression of suprise, disgust, e.t.c., A EUPHEMISM FOR GOD. “”

The English word title ” gad “( =god of fortune) that is used in ( Isaiah 65:11) see the center reference column, is the same word as the English word title ” god “, which is applied exclusively to a Babylonian( See Revelation 18:4) deity called Baal=lord and Gad=god, that this worlds churchianity really praises and worships.

The Hebrew words ” EL” and ” Elohim” existed long BEFORE( According to scriptures , See book of Gen.) and it was originally a pure word title applied to YAH; but pagan cultures adopted it and applied it to their deities, but these Hebrew titles are pure originals that are applied to YAH( Psalms 68:4).

The Third Commandment in ( Exodus 20) explicitly states to NOT make or bring YHWH'S NAME to VAIN.

Let's see, what does the word “” VAIN “” mean ? It means bringing His YHWH= YAH'S Name to “” NOTHING “”, and that is exactly what people today have done, and even the English translations by substituting pagan titles of “” lord =baal and god=gad( The title name of A Babylonian deity) ” in place of His Name.

In ( John 8:44) satan the devil is called a ” father “, and in ( John 17:11) the Messiah( Christ) prayed to the real true HOLY FATHER YAH(Psalms 68:4).

If you do not KNOW the real true Holy Father's Name of YAH( for short Psalms 68:4) then how do you KNOW for certain WHICH “” father “” to whom you pray to and worship, the false “” father the devil “”( John 8:44), or, the true Holy FATHER ( John 17:11) ???

Some few people know and realize that ( Mal.4:6) has the meaning of ” ” turning the hearts( minds) of the children to the fathers, and the hearts( Minds) of the fathers to their children “” to mean turning people's minds back to the belief and teachings of ” Abraham, Moses, e.tc.”.

But, there is another spiritual meaning to that verse( Mal.4:6); for there are ” spiritual children of the devil( 1 John 3:8)”, and satan the devil is called a ” father ” by Messiah in ( S. John 8:44) as I pointed out above.

And, I might add, that those who merely ” believed on Him”( they had faith in Him without obedience) the Messiah in ( S. John 8:30-31), but they actually wanted TO KILL HIM( S.John 8:37,40), and Messiah said ” that their father was the devil( S. John 8:44).

And, there are ” millions ” today, that merely ” believe on Him “, and act the part like those ” Jews which believed on Him ” as above.

How can anyone really KNOW who YOU( David) really are personally, if they do not know your real name?

Now, contrast these TWO scriptures of WHO receives the Wrath or Plaques of YHWH, with those WHO are sealed, (and get the victory over the beast and satan) in the foreheads or MINDS with the FATHER'S- YAH'S true “”NAME “, NOT ” titles “.

Those who get the victory over the beast and satan, they have the true ” Father's Name of YAH ” in their foreheads( or in their Minds)( Rev.14:1; Rev.22:4).

And on the other hand of those that are not sealed with the Father's true NAME( not titles).

Also, according to ( Jer.10:25) referring to HIS( Yah's) fury( His Wrath- See Rev. of the plaques) is going to be poured out on ALL THOSE who do not call on His NAME YAH( not titles of lord and god), and on all the families of the earth, that do not know Him.

The Book of Revelation ( Rev.9:20; Rev.12:9; Rev.13:3-4,8) says that in the end times( and we are living in them now), that most would be worshipping satan the devil through his deception.

If you do not know the TRUE FATHER YHWH'S Name, then how do you know for certain, WHOM you worship and serve ; the TRUE FATHER( YAH)( John 17:11), or the ” false father satan the devil “( John 8:44) ?

And the times of this ignorance YAH winked, but now commands all people everywhere to REPENT.

Shalom( Peace),

Eliyah on the net!

“” For HE( The Messiah-Christ to come and true Eliyahu) will turn the heart( Mind) of the fathers to the children, and the heart( Mind) of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.””( Mal.4:6).

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Eliyah,
    Matthew wrote his gospel in Hebrew. Do you know what word he used where “God” is translated?

Eliyah
    Participant

Nick, it seems that is ALL that I have been doing on here since I came to this forum is answering questions.

How about You answering the questions with scripture that i have asked in my posts, or otherwise, no more return questions shall be answered either.

The sad fact is, that no one can answer those questions with scriptures, except that they have to agree with them.

Churchanity today is practicing spiritual adultry( Idolatry) to YHWH by “”syncretisim “”, which is “” the doctrines of Baalim””( Rev.2:14).

Thanks,

Eliyah C.

NickHassan
    Participant

No Eliyah,
    You have only repeated several times what you claimed in your early posts . We were hoping for more scriptural evidence than that.

Eliyah
    Participant

Ok, You want MORE scriptural evidence of this?

I'm going to “” point out a clear Prophecy”” to you for THE LATTER DAYS for you to consider.

But will you consider it as YHWH says?

( Jer.23:20 )The anger of YAH( the lord K.J.V.=3050,3068 Strongs H.D.) shall not return, until he have executed, and till he have performed the thoughts of his heart( mind):IN THE LATTER DAYS ye shall consider it perfectly.

Now NOTICE””

IN THE LATTER DAYS ye shall consider it perfectly.

Now, there can be no doubt that this is referring to “”THE LATTER DAYS “”.

And will you ,”” consider it perfectly “” as He says?

Now, SEE what YHWH=YAH( Psalms 68:4 for short) says concerning modern day false prophets and ministers, and what He wants us to consider perfectly.

Continue, “”

“”( Jer.23:21) I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied

Now, He goes on to talk about these modern day ” prophets ” through ( Jer.23:22-25).

Now, please notice, just WHAT these LATTER DAYS prophets are doing exactly.

“”

( Jer.23:26-27) How long shall this be in the heart( mind) of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart( mind);

( Jer.23:27 ) Which think to cause my people to forget my NAME( YAH-3050,3068, -by titles of ' lord ' and 'god') by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their (fore)fathers have forgotten my NAME( YAH–not titles) for Baal( == titles of lord).

Here YHWH is saying that the modern day-LATTER DAYS prophets have caused His People to forget His NAME( YHWH not titles) for the title names of BAAL=LORD and GAD=GOD.

And we have now truely considered it, in the LATTER DAYS, as modern prophets of baalim have taught YAH'S people to forget His NAME.

And here is a terrible indictment against those LATTER DAYS prophets of Baalim, that have taught His People to forget His NAME for pagan titles of ” lord and god “.

( Jer.23:22) But if they had stood in my counsel( the law or torah), and had caused my people to hear( understand) my words, then they should have turned them from their evil way, and from the evil of their doings

Well, these modern prophets have not done that either, have they?

Now, have we not considered it perfectly in THE LATTER DAYS( See also Rev.2:14) ?

Now be honest with yourself, is this not exactly what has happened today concerning the common people?

All the English translations( and most of other languages) have covered up YAH'S Name in scriptures more than 6 thousand, 8 hundred, and 23( 6,823) times by pagan titles.

Now, will people even consider it in the LATTER DAYS?

Thanks,

Shalom,
    Eliyah C.

BrandonIke
    Participant

based upon my research, the word “jehovah” itself was a fabrication in the middle ages. the letter “j” used instead of the letter “y.” also, there is issue with the letter “v” instead of “w.”

the hebrew name “gad” was pronounced with the letter “a” as in apple according to the pronunciation symbol. click on the blue link “pronunciation key” here for the fourth entry. http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=gad

i don't think the hebrew familial name “gad” is part of the etymology of the title “god” which means master based on my research.

this is a very important issue, and we must remember there is only one God, our heavenly Father. and those pagan principles concerning multiple gods are garbage we must reject.

BrandonIke
    Participant

i think i made a mistake. the letter “j” was a new letter added during the middle ages apparently. the word “jehovah” i don't know when it was made, but the first letter is based on a sound that might not have been said in hebrew.

NickHassan
    Participant

Thanks B,

david
    Participant

Quick question Elijah. I know you just told Nick you wouldn't answer any questions until he answered yours, but truthfully, your questions are beyond me. I'm not very smart. I've asked you to dumb it down for me a few times. There are a couple things I just don't understand.

I have been under the impression that the Bible was inspired of Jehovah, that it was, in effect, his book.
    Why is the word “God” found in it several thousand times with reference to Jehovah?

Also, just out of curiosity,
    Why do you refer to Yahweh (Jehovah) as Yah, and why always in capital letters, YAH?
    Yah or Jah is the shortened form of the divine name, the first two letters of the tetragramaton.
    While Jehovah is refered to in the Bible as Jah, it's less than a hundred times, half of those being in the poetic book of Psalms.
    His full name however occurs thousands of times. I was just wondering why you always refer to him as YAH?

david.

david
    Participant

Dearest BrandonIke,

We don't speak Hebrew.
    Do you call Jesus Yehsua, (or Yehoshua)?
    Doubtful.

Are you suggesting we take all the “J's” out of the Bible, or at least, out of the Hebrew portion (Old Testament, and Matthew)? There's a lot of “J's” in there brandon. What good would that serve, except to confuse. The purpose of language is to communicate, express thought. If I was speaking to you in Hebrew, you would be lost.
    We speak English, not Hebrew.

Language and words take many twists along the way.
    Just ask Elijah about the name “Jesus.”

Should we replace Jesus with Joshua. They're the same name in Hebrew. The name “Jesus” followed an interesting path. No, we can't call him Joshua, because that's not how it would have been pronounced in Hebrew you say. You're right, let's call him Yeshua.

David

BrandonIke
    Participant

i don't care what you call me if you reject paganism. you can call me frandonike, trandonike, crandonike.

but it's in the 10 commandments. we can't take God's name in vain. for them to subjectively insert the letter “j” doesn't seem permissible.

there are also other issues. why do they think that jesus died on a stake instead of a cross? it states in the bible if a town rejects you, then shake the sand off of your sandals and move on. then why have jehovah's witness members rang my doorbell several times over the years? possibly, they sent a new member each time, but still.

there are other issues i think that are on the internet concerning jehovah's witnesses.

BrandonIke
    Participant

i found this link, for example. http://www.carm.org/jw/false_prophecies.htm

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Eliyah @ Sep. 04 2005,03:31)
    Ok, You want MORE scriptural evidence of this?

I'm going to “” point out a clear Prophecy”” to you for THE LATTER DAYS for you to consider.

But will you consider it as YHWH says?

( Jer.23:20 )The anger of YAH( the lord K.J.V.=3050,3068 Strongs H.D.) shall not return, until he have executed, and till he have performed the thoughts of his heart( mind):IN THE LATTER DAYS ye shall consider it perfectly.

Now NOTICE””

IN THE LATTER DAYS ye shall consider it perfectly.

Now, there can be no doubt that this is referring to “”THE LATTER DAYS “”.

And will you ,”” consider it perfectly “” as He says?

Now, SEE what YHWH=YAH( Psalms 68:4 for short) says concerning modern day false prophets and ministers, and what He wants us to consider perfectly.

Continue, “”

“”( Jer.23:21) I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied

Now, He goes on to talk about these modern day ” prophets ” through ( Jer.23:22-25).

Now, please notice, just WHAT these LATTER DAYS prophets are doing exactly.

“”

( Jer.23:26-27) How long shall this be in the heart( mind) of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart( mind);

( Jer.23:27 ) Which think to cause my people to forget my NAME( YAH-3050,3068, -by titles of ' lord ' and 'god') by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their (fore)fathers have forgotten my NAME( YAH–not titles) for Baal( == titles of lord).

Here YHWH is saying that the modern day-LATTER DAYS prophets have caused His People to forget His NAME( YHWH not titles) for the title names of BAAL=LORD and GAD=GOD.

And we have now truely considered it, in the LATTER DAYS, as modern prophets of baalim have taught YAH'S people to forget His NAME.

And here is a terrible indictment against those LATTER DAYS prophets of Baalim, that have taught His People to forget His NAME for pagan titles of ” lord and god “.

( Jer.23:22) But if they had stood in my counsel( the law or torah), and had caused my people to hear( understand) my words, then they should have turned them from their evil way, and from the evil of their doings

Well, these modern prophets have not done that either, have they?

Now, have we not considered it perfectly in THE LATTER DAYS( See also Rev.2:14) ?

Now be honest with yourself, is this not exactly what has happened today concerning the common people?

All the English translations( and most of other languages) have covered up YAH'S Name in scriptures more than 6 thousand, 8 hundred, and 23( 6,823) times by pagan titles.

Now, will people even consider it in the LATTER DAYS?

Thanks,

Shalom,
    Eliyah C.

Hi Eliyah,
    Jer 23.20f
    “The anger of the Lord will not turn back until He has performed and carried out the purposes of His heart;IN THE LAST DAYS YOU WILL CLEARLY UNDERSTAND IT”

This seems to say that understanding will come in the last days and not relate necessarily to the actions of the prophets being at that time.

Jer 23.27
    ” who intend to make My people forget my name by their dreams which they relate to one another just as their Fathers forgot My name because of Baal”

This suggests that false dreams will confuse the prophets who will rely on these dreams and forget God just as their Fathers did, and were involved with idolatry of Baal.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account