Who is yhwh?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 564 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi FYI,
    From the moment of the infilling of the Messiah with the Spirit of God wherever he goes, whatever he says and whatever he does is done with God. He works in God's name and God's glory and power is with Him.They are one and inseperable. Many get confused and instead think he is his Father in flesh especially when they read verses such as in Zech 14. This is not so. Neither is he just man. He has his own glory too as your quote from Luke 9.26 and others show.

FYI. By whom was Jesus conceived?
    If you say the Father and His Spirit are separate persons is it the Father or the Spirit?
    Is not the Spirit the Father of Christ according to scripture? How can that be?
    Who led Jesus into the desert?

I too am amazed how quickly apostasy entered the Church after the death and resurrection of Christ.

Jesus came to show his Father to men .

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi FYI,
    Yahweh God is eternal but his Son was begotten from Him so had a beginning and is not retrospectively eternal though both are prospectively eternal. Neither are they the same being but they are two beings from then and through the Son all was created. The Son derives all his nature from the Father and he was given life in himself and his own glory. He was in all ways as a reflection of His Father but never equal to the one who gave him that life and glory in any way. All honour and glory and authority is given to Him by God and not from himself. All he does is for the Glory of his Father God.

Anonymous

Nick,

The Holy Spirit glorifies Christ:

John 16:14 – He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

God glorifies Christ:

John 17:1 – These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi FYI,
    Of course. God is Spirit. The Spirit of God is the Spirit of the Father.They never have been separated in two persons as the Son is begotten from his Father.

Anonymous

Nick,

Jesus is NOT an Angel!

NickHassan
    Participant

Exactly FYI.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi FYI,
    He is greater than the messengers as he was before them and they were created through him. He was made for a little while lower than them but raised above them in glory after his triumph over Satan.

Anonymous

Nick,

Jesus was NOT one of the “sons of God” from Job

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi FYI,
    Interesting. You may be right. Can you show me how you know this?

Anonymous

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 19 2005,22:25)
    Hi FYI,
    Interesting. You may be right. Can you show me how you know this?

Nick,

I already have. You apparently weren't reading or paying attention. Do you really want me to copy and paste my posts over and over – or would it be better that you go back and actually read them for yourself?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi FYI,
    So you say because you think Jesus is Yahweh then He can't be an angel. Well I don't think either is true. So how do you know he was not one of the sons of God in Jb? He was the Son of God and they were sons of God too.

Anonymous

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 19 2005,23:13)
    Hi FYI,
    So you say because you think Jesus is Yahweh then He can't be an angel. Well I don't think either is true. So how do you know he was not one of the sons of God in Jb? He was the Son of God and they were sons of God too.

Nick,

You know the answer to these questions, don't you?

Why do you not believe the bible?

Have you not studied?

This “false doctrine” of your “own” making and interpretation you subscribe to because in your opinion “you alone” are capable of proper interpretation of scripture?

Or, are you embarrassed to identify your “teacher/mentor” for fear that you would then have to admit succumbing to this “heresy” by the insight of another heretic?

All cultic teachers claim sole divine interpretation and revelation.

Have you not studied the developments of cults?

NickHassan
    Participant

No FYI,
    I rely on the bible and not the teachings of men. Who then do you follow? Do you know the Spirit?

Anonymous

Hi Nick Hasan,
    Atrizan007 has presented a good case for the Christs begettal happaning at the incarnation. Can you present a scriptural case for your theory that it happaned before this. Thank you.

NickHassan
    Participant

FYI,
    You have convinced yourself that you have found that Jesus is Yahweh from the bible. I respect what work you have done and your sincerity but I, and others, do not agree with you. Is that a problem?

I believe such teaching trangresses the most basic bible teaching about God and the relationship He has with His beloved Son and nothing you can say on this matter will convince me, or many others, otherwise.

Keep searching FYI as the truth is there to be found.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Kenosis,
    Can you explain what is meant by “only begotten Son”

Anonymous

I havent decided whether it references the incarnation of the Word into Flsh or His uniqueness. When I have fully weighed the issue i will come to a conclusion. One thing I am certain of is that I do not think it references a begettal “before time” because:

a) There is no biblical data to substantiate that

and

b) There is good data to support His eternality

Thank you.

Anonymous

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 20 2005,04:51)
    FYI,
    You have convinced yourself that you have found that Jesus is Yahweh from the bible. I respect what work you have done and your sincerity but I, and others, do not agree with you. Is that a problem?

I believe such teaching trangresses the most basic bible teaching about God and the relationship He has with His beloved Son and nothing you can say on this matter will convince me, or many others, otherwise.

Keep searching FYI as the truth is there to be found.

Nick,

I appreciate your concern and DO believe it to be genuine, the reason I respond to your question with a question is due to the entrapping nature thereof – meaning that the answer to such a question is obvious, so the only point of asking is to stir up contention, not produce thoughtful and inciteful dialogue. If you want a disgussion you must disguss, not ask silly questions.

State your point of view from a scriptural and historical background as do I. Then and only then can we have a dialogue.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Guest @ June 20 2005,01:12)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 19 2005,23:13)
    Hi FYI,

Nick,

You know the answer to these questions, don't you?

Why do you not believe the bible?

Have you not studied?

This “false doctrine” of your “own” making and interpretation you subscribe to because in your opinion “you alone” are capable of proper interpretation of scripture?

Or, are you embarrassed to identify your “teacher/mentor” for fear that you would then have to admit succumbing to this “heresy” by the insight of another heretic?

All cultic teachers claim sole divine interpretation and revelation.

Have you not studied the developments of cults?

Hi FYI,
    I am not sure if I deserve your contempt for disagreeing with you do I?
    Why did you not address the question asked? You seem very confident in your assertion so I guessed you must have a strong scriptural basis for that as you usually do your research, and so I asked the question.

Anonymous

Nick,

Do you NOT believe that Christ pre-existed everything that was created?

Do you NOT believe that the “sons of God” in Job and Genesis are angels?

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 564 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account